Bruno Ganz - Hitler in "Der Untergang" Actor dead

Hitler actor in "Der Untergang" Bruno Ganz just died today... Fuck.. I am sad.

n-tv.de/leute/Schauspieler-Bruno-Ganz-ist-tot-article20860720.html (German article, couldn't find any english article on it)

R.I.P. Bruno Ganz

Attached: hitlerreacts.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0nO3e6SKg
youtube.com/watch?v=t2aNRYL0nq8
youtube.com/watch?v=B8WHyeyItm8
streamable.com/y7yor
youtu.be/r5n1N85nvF8
youtube.com/watch?v=FCWAcqlMc9o
youtube.com/watch?v=ftSksrfzJDk
youtube.com/watch?v=T1R4oUBj0L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mit dem Angriff Steiners wird das alles in Ordnung kommen.

Mein Führer...

Steiner...

Steiner konnte nicht genügend Kräfte für einen Angriff massieren.

Heil.

Attached: Dr. Axel Stoll.jpg (325x155, 6K)

ive been wanting to watch some more hitler stuff after i saw greatest story never told, and the comedy one, look who's back (i think it was called). is this movie leftist trash demonizing the reich or is it good?

pic very related - absolute fucking garbage

Attached: ss kek.gif (245x230, 871K)

Doesn't the movie demonise Germany and show Hitler as this evil, cowardly, always angry control freak?

Attached: 1531609705417s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

>Everybody who isnt a massive naziboo leave the room now

It does. Typical Jewish propaganda.

Attached: ovenkike.jpg (400x400, 45K)

He was also awesome as Jonathan Harker in Herzog's Nosferatu. R.I.P Bruno.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0nO3e6SKg

Attached: Sorrow.jpg (850x850, 102K)

sad

Are there any good non-Hollywood films about WWII where there is no holohoax bullshit and muh evil nazis?

also it shows at the end a 10/10 aryanfu woman walking through hordes of Soviet mongrel soldiers and not one even looks at her kek

>is this movie leftist trash demonizing the reich or is it good?
It sort of tries to be a parody of Hitler but it's still pretty good imo. Here's a scene from it that I enjoyed youtube.com/watch?v=t2aNRYL0nq8

Rewatched it 3 nights ago WTF!

Attached: 1508102181804.png (400x416, 137K)

>look who's back (Er ist wieder da)

Well if you're looking forward to the truth, the movie wouldn't suit you. Lots of nonsense in there (although the speech wasn't all that bad, but heavily dumbed down to suit the 'present')

But the comedic (parody) part is pretty well done, to be honest.

Yes. And I think the 'rage' act is also exaggerated (but it's funny nonetheless, especially since it's a part of the good ol' classic Hitler subtitle memes). There are reports that Hitler never acted like that when he was with his generals. In fact, people wouldn't even recognize his voice when he doesn't talk in his speech voice. There is a private audio recording between Hitler and Mannerheim in 1942 (very interesting):

youtube.com/watch?v=B8WHyeyItm8

Not to my knowledge, but that's no surprise, considering who's running (((Hollywood))).

Attached: 1547882002579.jpg (990x990, 98K)

Yeah I just watched it on YT. That rabid mongrel would've ripped her apart there and then. She wouldn't have taken even a single step before that whole horde of mongoloids rushed to rape her. The propaganda is just too obvious...

I've heard that tape before, apparently Hitler didn't even know about it. But yes, in reality he was a very different man to what we are sold by the media and historians.

Why am I not even surprised? Can't even watch it in our own country. Censorship is real folks.

Attached: 0c056cdaf5fd33723e48ebd723c16320.png (959x432, 27K)

Well of course it's the "elite", the "marxists" and the "illuminati" that run Hollywood!

Attached: (((they))).png (452x467, 8K)

Imagine questioning the official narrative in Germany. You can actually get for jail for that in our country. I am basically on a suicide mission every day when I am on Jow Forums Kek.

not available in germany because of content from constantin film
what a coincidence

I am actually surprised that the UK does not count holohoax denial as treason. But of course promoting "right-wing" ideas is evil and a punishable offence, but being a bolshevik cunt is fine. But I don't think the police force or anyone actually cares about what we write on Jow Forums, it's kikebook and twatter where law enforcement gets involved.

Attached: 82uyqjnfnov01.png (2480x3508, 531K)

(((They))) will make sure that you never call them out directly or else you're an antisemite and being punished to eternity.

Try this, I uploaded it to a streamable. streamable.com/y7yor

Checked.

Attached: 1549092429474.jpg (680x464, 73K)

Attached: 76f5a6c1-1545-4416-ae72-2f9b56b66feb.jpg (1600x962, 267K)

Attached: 9893026-6711885-image-a-32_1550316709344.jpg (306x403, 26K)

Yes, just notice how uncomfortable people get when you just say the word "jew" or "jewish". It doesn't matter if you're being neutral, praising or condemning them. Acknowledging the fact that they exist is an offence in itself.

what about the hitler actor from 'look who's back'

Thank you. Well, looking at the speech again, I would say there are some good parts in it. But yeah, still heavily dumbed down to the present, and of course leaving out the REAL truth of (((them))).

I think Hitler would have said this:
TV isn't the enemy, TV is the instrument the REAL (((enemy))) uses to keep us dumb, the Jew using TV to project/impersonate a 'perfect' world, utopian communist ideas that only lead to chaos, entertaining us with this nonsense to keep us asleep and not questioning what is wrong with this country (child poverty, high unemployment rates, selling out our country to Israel, etc), all orchestrated by the Jews. That is more likely what the real Hitler would have said. Of course, not accurate, but I guess better than the speech in the movie.

It would be a crime to make a movie like that. If you want a top jewish mockery watch rise of evil.

>cohen-cidence
You really can't watch it in Germany? Unbelievable
Great movie, delightful portrayal of the Führer

It's obviously an anti-Nazi movie, but some leftists criticized it for making the characters feel empathetic and you actually feel bad for them committing suicide.

Also it can't be overstated how much the Hitler parodies have "normalized" Hitler to make him seem like a funny guy for millions.

A Serious Man is a Hollywood film that portrays jews in a negative light. Don't ask my why they'd make this film, but it takes the piss out of jews and how they behave. The director, producer and the cast all jewish.

(repost, messed up last post)
It could have worked as a good Overton-Window to get more people listen to real Hitler speeches. At least that's what happened to one of my friends. He started listening to the parodies and then started listening to real Hitler speeches and he got major redpilled.

Cannot say that it would work for anyone, but Hitler parodies did help some people wake up.

Someone should subtitle the scene with Hitler upset that Ganz passed

Doesn't everyone have a soft spot for this guy?
>1488

Attached: mein führer.jpg (2277x3653, 905K)

He was not just a one trick pony. At a point, he held the prize of "greatest living German speaking actor".
Ganz also appeared in "The American Friend", and he was the angel from "Wings of Desire".

F

F

Good night meme lord.

Attached: 1525758423264.png (528x365, 420K)

F

Massive F, this one shocked me a bit for some reason

Question: Is the holocaust the only historical event that has laws forbidding its denial? I mean, there are a bunch of people claiing the earth is flat or against vaccines and they seem ok in the eye of the law.

in turkey you’re arrested if you refuse to deny the Armenian genocide

watch this :)

youtu.be/r5n1N85nvF8

not the originl upload though.. youtube.. lol

and this lol
youtube.com/watch?v=FCWAcqlMc9o

Our Boy Fassbender looks good in the Nazi Uniform though.

F

F
kino delivery

best film version of hitler coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=ftSksrfzJDk

>Hitler is informed Bruno Ganz has died

youtube.com/watch?v=T1R4oUBj0L0

Kek. Video nails it right on the head. Jews want a jewish state (and in fact, Israel's government is pretty right-wing in their policy, but only for Israel, not for other countries) with only jewish people and have a strict border policy and yet at the same time support multiculturalism in their foreign policy by funding wars and opening borders of other countries.

>Doesn't the movie demonise Germany and show Hitler as this evil, cowardly, always angry control freak?

fuck this (((actor)))

ah-bloo-bloo