FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

My best friend of four years just confessed her feelings for me. I'm not interested in her romantically, but I still don't want to break her heart. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Are you male or female user?

I personally recommend telling her you dont see her that way, but that you are willing to go on a date with her.
From my personal experience going from good friends to dating isn't that big of a step, and i've generally had succes with it. Other anons might disagree however.

I'm male.
But see that's the problem. I'm really not interested in dating, not only with her. I've even planned that I would die alone.

>planning to die alone
I was on the edge of death while alone, I had the same mindset as you, but trust me you dont wanna die alone user, saying that makes you sound stupid.

Why are you not interested? and dont just give that shes my bff bullshit because there are always multiple reasons.

>I've even planned that I would die alone.
Why would you want that? I understand being suicidal but at least give it a try.
You said it's your best friend so you don't have to worry about things not being like before.

Why? Because I don't deserve her at all. She's the sweetest person I've ever met. She even gave me stuff in my birthday when everybody forgot in even was my birthday. And to top it all off, she's kind, she treats everybody equally. I don't even know why she befriended someone like me, I'm fucked up.

And also if I do accept her feelings, we'll chat, go on a date, but then what? Give her false hope that she actually has a chance? I don't want to play with her feelings. When my parents divorced, my mother was used, she was heartbroken, I don't want to see that same look in my best friend's eyes. I love her to the point that I don't want to hurt her, but not to the point where I want to kiss her.

Dumbass, say yes for once in your life.

But I really am not interested in relationships at all. Call me mentally ill, but the thought of being in a relationship disgusts me.

But maybe you're right. Maybe I should just accept it and then just let it stop there, then hope that nothing changes.

Say yes, you pussy. You will regret it otherwise for sure.

But I rather just see her as my friend.

>Because I don't deserve her at all.
That's for her to decide, not you.

>I don't deserve her at all.
You arent the one who decides that, stop with that way of thinking it helps nobody.
Besides that you sound very young. Dont confirm it but im gonna say between 15 and 20. its not ment to be an insult btw.
From what you told she seems like a very good person and friend.
This is what I'd say to her if I were you.
"I'm sorry, you are a great person and friend but I'm not ready for a relationship yet.
I also (this also is fucking key. this also changes everything. if you are going to say something remotely similair include that fucking also) have plenty of issues to deal with, and making them yours would be unfair.
Right now I want to keep the things the way they are,
(she seems like ideal gf. this part is optional but you need to think about this long and hard. when you are thinking about this, dont think as yourself but as someone else, if you understand what I mean. This girl is a keeper, you likely will crush on her later on, choosing not to say the following will haunt you for years when she moves on.) but if I were gonna get into a girlfriend, I would want it to be you.

this is some dumb shit, whats the actual reason? does she have a snaggletooth?

Shit man.. Well said user.. Thanks for giving me the answer I needed.

np, just make sure its clear you arent ready AND have issues to deal with. she might combine the two and start to think she can fix you.
And for the love of god dont fully close the door I made that mistake before. If you want help finding a good way to tell her that just ask, ill be here for a while.

Tell me this OP, would you feel uneasy/bad/jealous if she started dating and fucking some random guy?

Ohh, mind if I ask you then? What are some good ways to tell her?

Not really, but if it's a dude I know who's a douche/two-timer I'd beat the shit out of him and tell him to stay away from her.

I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM WHO THE FUCK IS IT I'LL TEAR HIS FUCKING ASSHOLE OUT THROUGH HIS MOUTH AND FUCKING TIE HIM UP WITH HIS OWN ENTRAILS IN MY FUCKING BASEMENT AND BASH HIS FUCKING HEAD IN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY UNTIL HE CRIES LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND LISTEN TO HIS FUCKING CRIES OF AGONY EVERY NIGHT AS I'M DRIFTING TO FUCKING SLEEP SO THAT I CAN SLEEP WELL KNOWING THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS GOING TO GET WHAT'S COMING TO HIM WHEN I WAKE THE FUCK UP THE NEXT DAY. FUCK!

DON'T EVEN FUCKING PLAY WITH ME, I'LL KILL BY ASSOCIATION MOTHERFUCKER.

But I'd be sad that her attention would be divided though.

>don't want to break her heart
bullshit excuse. If you cared for her at all you would cut her loose by telling her the truth. Instead you will string her along, you love being someones groupie.

In my country we say what we think.
I'd say. "I'm not sure when I'll be ready, but once I am I would want to be with you"
You can tone it down a bit and say "I'm not sure when I'll be ready, but I would like to go on a date with you later on." or, "I got too much going on to start thinking about being with someone yet, but when that time comes I'd like you to be there for me"

I recommend you change the wording, but these get to the point. mix and match and see what applies to you best.

Yeah I've also been taking that into consideration.

she sounds like she'd make a caring thoughtful gf. if you think she is good looking you should give it a try. have you ever had a relationship before?

Thanks user. Like really, thanks. You really helped. Thanks to you, I think I'm ready for my answer tomorrow.

Also, if you want to keep the door open, dont make her wait for more than a year. if you arent ready by then you wont be ready for a long time. Do keep in mind you will never be fully ready, its always a leap of faith.

Not really, I'm inexperienced and so is she.

god bless you lil user.
I hope everything goes well.

A legit thanks from me, the OP, to everybody who gave their thoughtful advice. Really you guys helped me to decide something that could ruin my four years of friendship. I give her my answer tomorrow, but I already feel like I know my answer now, and she's always been supportive of me so I think she'll respect my answer. And again thank you, if not for this thread I'm sure I would 100 percent fuck it up tomorrow, but now I have hope that I don't. So really, thanks.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

You too wise user, god bless you as well.

i normally never give out my contact info here. but i really wanna get an update on this
my discord is kyl1anmatth3w#3303

friendly reminder if you reject her she will choke on the first cock that comes accross and she will be yapping about it
so if you want to have something ever, do it now, women are impatient and vengeful

I don't have a discord myself, but I'll keep it in mind. Probably soon I'll make one to be sure to tell you all about the juicy updates in the near future.

Attached: s9NR21p.png (800x800, 144K)

if she’s your best friend and she’s buying you gifts and shit you guys are already in a relationship, just minus the sex and kissing. is it possible you’re asexual?

then just try it. you can always bail if you give it a good go and its not for you. you can't really say if you like something or not unless you try it

Welp. My final choice is that I'll tell her to wait because I'm just not ready yet but I'll come back to her in the future (not in those exact words though).

Never really had the urges to have sex or kiss a person :/ so I really don't know.

No one is ever ready for shit stop waiting around for the 'right time'. Life is about experiences and taking them when you are offered, this one of those times. Sounds like you are in a relationship like situation anyway, the difference is you will get to have sex with her too.

Point there, but my decision is final.

tell her you think you might be asexual so that she knows its nothing against her personally.