Holy shit. Was Charles Murray right?

Holy shit. Was Charles Murray right?

Attached: images (39).jpg (542x566, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/technology/calculus-created-in-india-250-years-before-newton-study-1.632433
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allele_frequency_spectrum
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5974083/#MOESM19
catholic.com/tract/the-galileo-controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't nearly all tech rely on math discovered by arabs?

>discovered by Arabs

Attached: 1549816026270.gif (245x264, 996K)

wasn't math discovered by Indians?

Arabs, Indians and Egyptians discovered the foundationals of math, yes.

Europeans have made great contributions in the more advanced sections.

lmao I thought dutch education was better than that lmao

for a short time arabs were making great strides in (medical) science, astronomy and math.
Then islam and inbreeding happened

>Then islam and inbreeding happened
What are you talking about? During the times of Avicenna, the great Muslim philosopher and Kalam and the Islamic Golden Age, Islam was already established for a long ass time.

Attached: 20160419_The_Golden_Hour_Tile7.jpg (640x800, 98K)

Fuck off paki. India invented numbers. India invented fundamentals of math like trigonometry and were almost approaching calculus.

cbc.ca/news/technology/calculus-created-in-india-250-years-before-newton-study-1.632433

We also invented meditation, yoga, medicine, and most importantly toilets.

>make your christian/jew slaves translate greek texts for you
>take credit
>call it your '''''Golden Age''''

>islam AND inbreeding

>invents toilets
>can’t figure out how to use them

Shame you guys didn't invent deodorant

Europa is the cradle and center of western civilization. WE are the beginning and the end.
The alpha and omega.
We are white!

You cannot build complex architecture without numbers. And guess what ? Many civilizations built very complex buildings for millenia, in different parts of the world.
Fact is: maths are a language, and once you developped a written language, maths follows. So yes you invented maths, like many other civilizations, and none of them needed the help of others for doing so.

Shame you people didn't invent 12 year old girls that don't constantly get raped by invaders every couple of weeks.

Sad that Europe was last to the civilization game.

Even niggers beat you guys to it.

Attached: main-qimg-d1d29e9c683ad92f7c8f63a838abd857.jpg (602x210, 38K)

For a very short time before Alexander's empire. After that it was all Europeans

how does that disprove the OP?

This. Math actually came along as a result of primitive finance really, which has existed since before written language and developed virtually everywhere independantly to some level.

The very first "writing" was people keeping tallies of who owned and owed what

You mean discovered when they raided the Mediterranean and Europe?

Shut up kraut.

They literally turned away from logic because it caused problems with believing scripture. They straight up had a reverse enlightenment. Its been downhill ever since.

sounds like leftists

Attached: pepesa.png (745x1200, 51K)

Avicenna was a Persian not an Arab.
Arabs have always been, still are and likely will forever be, inbred semitic nomads who never create, invent or discover a single thing

fuck off trip fag

Attached: 1531913396993.gif (728x426, 128K)

Shut up you dumb burger, what you have just said is what the christians did en masse with disregarding ancient works of science and art. The Muslims relatively welcome it to the point that the works of Aristotle only survive and the works of Plato were widely studied because of them. Shut your stupid mouth. The Middle Ages were the greatest slumber of intellectual thought in history, to the point even those mudslimes were better than us at that point. You nigger filth.

Attached: 20160419_The_Golden_Hour_Tile3.jpg (640x800, 96K)

There's literally nothing wrong with being a tripfag.

despite being only 12%

Attached: 1544886749442.jpg (1237x1017, 222K)

Attached: 1545517359771.jpg (1200x967, 182K)

delete this

Attached: taleb.jpg (500x616, 69K)

nigga what

Attached: 1543705265788.png (1120x2499, 505K)

which niggers? Because egypt is pretty 'white-med' at this time.

Where's Russia?
Or did the retards include it in Europe again?

If you look back at the arabic philosophers you'll see that they were all fanboys of greek society and would build up on what the greeks had discovered.

In fact, many of them didn't even condone Islam a lot and got persecuted. One of the reasons why you see only tapestry and shit from those times is because islam prohibits any painting or study of the human body. Maybe that's why they were fascinated by the ancient greeks, a society filled with sculptors and painters that constantly build and draw their view of the ideal human body.

Imagine living your entire life in a place where even looking at the human body is prohibited and you hear about some guys who can calculate and understand numbers from a society filled with statues of naked women, it would look really mystic from your perspective.

>niggers
>egypt
heh, not until thousands of years later

Attached: Image 2019-02-16 at 8.45.04 AM.png (848x958, 1.64M)

Alright, now separate Europe/North-America by Jews and whites

Attached: x9.jpg (354x236, 27K)

Absolute retard.
The catholic Church created our first universities. Our monasteries studied what they had (not much, since most greco roman schools were in the med areas, and many destroyed during muslim conquests).
If arabs were succesful for a time, it is because they had much better access to texts, but also enslaved populations who often had more scholars than in the north of the roman empire.
Yet they exploited these with very little efficiency, and islam, arabization and inbreeding doing their work, they soon became what they are still today.

>we
how much of that 12% did he do?

>imagine being such a massive retard
oh wait, a commie flag. Nevermind.
Arabs took over already existing western nations and claimed/maintained their inventions and infrastructure, peaking at the conquest of Constantinople in the 15th century. They never came up with something on their own. There is a reason why the Renaissance started in Italy, to the Ottoman Empire despite their alleged superiority. Also, of course, ancient Greece was studied by the Turks, they controlled the whole of Greece for several centuries.

This is a meme. Mesopotamians, Greeks, and Egyptians were standardizing complex mathematical formulas long before Muhammad was born.

Jews literally made up something like more than 70% of all the greatest physicists in the US after WWII. Everybody from Europe who was Jewish and a scientist went to the US and that's why they had: Einstein, Oppenheimer, Edward Teller, John von Neumann, Niels Bohr, Feynman etc. the list goes on and on and on.

Attached: 1550233818442.png (492x503, 439K)

And then separate them further into actual jews and european crypto-jews (aka LARPing europeans).

continuum fallacy,
because you cannot clearly point to the point at which blue starts and ends, it, therefore, doesn't exist.

delet this

Hurrr this wall of text seems super sciency, I better save it!!!

Attached: 1550183162327.jpg (471x455, 158K)

It was easy since the american society was new and had few schools of quality, when jews fled, formed by european universities, and having studied the works of europeans, they overwhelmed the american scholarship through sheer numbers.

I guess arabs discovered maths the same way colonialists discovered land

I thought maga retards didn't believe in science.
takes credit for other people's work.
what a retard

Literally not one of those was a semitic Jew.
Nice try though.

>doesn't know what an allele is
did you not take a biology class in highschool?
it's more simple than it looks

Attached: 1543704899817.png (1692x1936, 452K)

I'm a biochemist. I'm 100% positive you have 0 clue what you're spamming.

You both shut the fuck up. I'm not saying that the Arabs were all greats who made revolutions or that the Middle Ages were completely devoid of institutions of learning, but the fact simply is that the emergence of the Middle Ages brought about such level of unlearning upon Europe and obscured the knowledge gained from the Ancients that even the Arabs catched up. And by that time, the Arabs were actually developing something while the Europeans were still jerking off over religion 24/7 and completely stagnated in comparison to the development of antiquity. I'm not shilling for those mudslimes shits, but not literally everything was always great in Europe either all the time. We hear absolutely nothing from a huge part of the Middle Ages up to the 12th Century and the fact is that there were various developments in the Arabs World that could have come up by the Europeans but didn't due to the fucking stagnancy of the Middle Ages. Plus, if it were not for the mudslimes, we'd probably not have Plato's works anymore.

The fact that Renaissance came up during Europe just shows that Europe has always been the center of the development of culture and science in the World, but that doesn't change the fact that there was a time it was easier doing science elsewhere than in Europe. Also, constant fighting and feudal battles in Europe made some parts of the Arabs World look peaceful and stable in comparison. Kys

Attached: 240px-35._Portrait_of_Wittgenstein.jpg (240x334, 21K)

allele frequencies by population?
yeah, it's really complicated and esoteric, you need to have a bioengineering degree to understand what it is

please, feel free to point out what's wrong with it

Attached: iq project.png (1493x977, 479K)

>we're only
>we
I love it when trash with 0 achievements try to boost their ego from the achievements of others

lol

Ashkenazies are jewish. What a Jew is what we normally understand of a jew, simple as that. No conspiracy theories needed, kraut.

Attached: downloadfile-33.jpg (590x527, 45K)

the muslims wrote shit down it survived with them in trading post. it was all greece egypt. they were white

Explain to me what an allele is. Why do you think posting single nucleotides is posting alleles? And why did you not even bother reading the studies the image claims as your source. It's very obvious your dumb ass never opened up the "source" or even tried reading those abstracts, let alone actual studies you THINK you cited.

>05
fucking sand nigg3rs

No the BLACK MAN invented everything including intergalactic space ships. Wh*te devils stole it all with cave beast sorcery.

Attached: pyramids.png (800x499, 652K)

Yet you were a kang, weren't you memeflag mandingo

Topkek. Capcha was disappearing bikes

Hi doctor juden b shekelson

yeah, I'm talking about single nucleotide polymorphisms, don't be a semantic hardass

>In population genetics, the allele frequency spectrum, sometimes called the site frequency spectrum, is the distribution of the allele frequencies of a given set of loci (often SNPs) in a population or sample.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allele_frequency_spectrum

did I hit a nerve there trash?

I invented some Ikea funiture a while back

Cool Wittgenstein, bro.

Britain and Europe were already establishing trade after creating metal well over 5000 years ago.

>don't be semantic
>in science

My sides. Then he just posts wikipedia hoping it covers his ass. Again in your own words explain why posting single nucleotides works for alleles and explain in your own words what the "studies" you think you cited are saying. A gene being associated with location X means nothing. It's so damn obvious you have absolutely no clue wtf is going on and are reaching for whatever straws you can.

Go ree to reddit you moron

>pythagoras bin laden

>rely on math discovered by arabs?
>math
>discovered
the absolute state of brainlets.

All arabic thought and ideas came from Romans,Greeks and Persian ideasthat they discovered when they conquered all those lands.

No. It's just amusing to me watching you filthy shitskins equivocate. I'm White, I don't need to do that.

I am white too and I try to make my own achievements to feel proud of instead of being a white trash like you that will never achieve anything and needs to feel proud of the achievements of others

>A gene being associated with location X means nothing.
what?
you still haven't explained what's wrong with the actual content of
instead, you're just getting upset over the use of the word allele in place of snps - despite the fact that allele is the correct term in the context

When talking about the possible nucleotide variations at a position the two variations are referred to the alleles for that position. So, for example, the alleles of rs6746731 are T or G which is exactly what was in what I posted

you are being relentlessly obnoxious

Lol yes I did. I explained the problem is your brilliant image used words interchangeably that are not, sourced tables rather than studies, and sourced studies that assert nothing close to the conclusion you're claiming. If that's too hard for you I can't help you.

Again: Why are you claiming a T or G at location X is indicative of the allele as a whole, and why are you asserting that a point mutation that could be in a wobble codon location would matter? Let alone that you have 0 clue what any of that crap codes for. You're clearly way out of your league. You're also either too stupid to understand what I'm pointing out to you or intentionally dodging.

>Triggered blablabla
I hit the right nerve it seems.
You just give your stupid opinion, while you are presented with facts.
Do you know why Galileo was tried by the Church ? Not because of his discovery but because he actively used it to attack the faith. The trial was a mean to make him understand to shut up.

Fact is: arabs are and were inbred retards, that got envious and curious of more sophisticated societies and wanted to imitate them. They had massive ressources (when they didnt burned them oc, like the library of Alexandria) and scholars from enslaved greeks and north africans.
Yet they managed to do nothing of it, kill their savants (who were not great fans of islam and admirers of greeks) and stagnate for a thousand years. Because islam is a parasitic ideology, that must be fed by conquest, since it produces nothing.

Meanwhile, in Europe, we had little to none roman schools, and few libraries, but the frank invaders were soon convinced by the locals to continue the works of the empire, and preserved with care the little they had left. The middle age was the period of recovery needed by europeans to come back to their former lvl, and it was activaly encouraged, and monopolized, by the Church.

You were educated with leftist memes and propaganda, that is all, and you get angry when realizing you studied history, but got you facts wrong and never tried to understand the progression of things.

Idiot :)
Now seeth all you want.
It. Will. Not. Change. A. Thing.

>Do you know why Galileo was tried by the Church ? Not because of his discovery but because he actively used it to attack the faith.
Holy shit you're just a fucking total French retard. You have to kys right now. Galileo Galilei was a devout catholic. You don't know what you're talking about. His new theories of astronomy were not a direct attack on the Catholics, but it was tried due to the paranoia and stronghold of state-enforced Catholicism in Europe and it's doctrines that have stagnated Europe for hundreds of years. You don't even know your history. If you're gonna talk shit about the Arabs, feel free to do so but not up to the point where it obscures your reason completely. Kys immediately, brainlet.

Attached: 11570050_ed8229fb4fbe4133a20e5c4d2e305a45.jpg (350x350, 36K)

>more triggered blablabla
You sound like a woman on her periods :)

do you think I just picked snps at random?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5974083/#MOESM19

what does wobble codon have to do with any of this?
and what do you mean by "T or G at location X is indicative of the allele as a whole" - I have no idea what you're claiming I claimed

Yes, he was.

Attached: 3AD4A074-066D-461D-B22B-D09A89C2A8D0.jpg (498x463, 30K)

I don't think you "picked" shit. I think you saved something thinking it looked smart when it says nothing close to what you think.

You have literally no arguments, and you don't even know your facts right. Galileo was a devout catholic and kept believing in God and the Catholic Faith to his last days even when he was persecuted. You are a stupid, fucking, ignorant, dumb French faggot who has to be shot immediately. Don't respond to this post. I won't read it. You don't even have any arguments anyway. You're too dumb to make them up so you'll just come up with something stupid anyway. Don't respond, brainlet. I won't read it. Your IQ is probably under 80 hence the reason you can't argue anyway.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I made a little research and found a very good résumé in english (since i would have difficulties to post a book here):
catholic.com/tract/the-galileo-controversy
You should carefully prepare your arguments before answering and looking, again, like a triggered moron.
Also, show your flag, have a bit of honesty.

>
General cognitive function is a prominent and relatively stable human trait that is associated with many important life outcomes. We combine cognitive and genetic data from the CHARGE and COGENT consortia, and UK Biobank (total N=300,486; age 16–102) and find 148 genome-wide significant independent loci (P

SeeNothing personnal.
I do it for lurkers. People like you belong to their safespaces. Or zoos.

no, but even if that was so...
>aren't arabs descended from monkeys that originated in Africa?
>so doesn't that mean african monkeys actually deserve all the credit for every single accomplishment, just by virtue of the fact that none of the rest would have been possible if not for the original accomplishments of the monkey?
is basically what you're doing. it's laughable

>just copy paste

You still are wrong here, faggot. You said that Galileo Galilei used his new theories in order to attack the church. Your own words
>not because of his discovery but because he actively used it to attack the faith.
And this assertion you made is wrong on your own terms based on what you had just posted here. You auto-refuted yourself, god, what a brainlet. Your place is in a cage being fucked by multiple orangutans at the same time, you are a disgrace to every single French there is and a huge fucking brainlet. Your IQ is probably on the lower range of 70 because you can't even link a text without refuting yourself. You are a complete idiot.

>despite being only 12%
heh

Attached: 1545033701932.jpg (639x347, 38K)

the word for toilet in india translates to street

>Galileo came to Rome to see Pope Paul V (1605-1621). The pope, weary of controversy, turned the matter over to the Holy Office, which issued a condemnation of Galileo’s theory in 1616. Things returned to relative quiet for a time, until Galileo forced another showdown.

At Galileo’s request, Cardinal Robert Bellarmine, a Jesuit—one of the most important Catholic theologians of the day—issued a certificate that, although it forbade Galileo to hold or defend the heliocentric theory, did not prevent him from conjecturing it. When Galileo met with the new pope, Urban VIII, in 1623, he received permission from his longtime friend to write a work on heliocentrism, but the new pontiff cautioned him not to advocate the new position, only to present arguments for and against it. When Galileo wrote theDialogue on the Two World Systems, he used an argument the pope had offered and placed it in the mouth of his character Simplicio. Galileo, perhaps inadvertently, made fun of the pope, a result that could only have disastrous consequences. Urban felt mocked and could not believe how his friend could disgrace him publicly. Galileo had mocked the very person he needed as a benefactor. He also alienated his long-time supporters, the Jesuits, with attacks on one of their astronomers. The result was the infamous trial, which is still heralded as the final separation of science and religion.

>Sad that Europe was last to the civilization game.
What? Its the second player. The first is Near East.
>Even niggers beat you guys to it.
As of 2019, niggers still haven't made a functional civ

>i am right
>you are stupid
>muh evil catholics
Come on, you can do better memeflag

That's a count of achievements, not population

Wait. Indians invented toilets? I need confirmation on this before I start crying.

>burgers

Nicolini revealed the circumstances surrounding Galileo’s "imprisonment" when he reported to the Tuscan king: "The pope told me that he had shown Galileo a favor never accorded to another" (letter dated Feb. 13, 1633); " . . . he has a servant and every convenience" (letter, April 16); and "[i]n regard to the person of Galileo, he ought to be imprisoned for some time because he disobeyed the orders of 1616, but the pope says that after the publication of the sentence he will consider with me as to what can be done to afflict him as little as possible" (letter, June 18).

Had Galileo been tortured, Nicolini would have reported it to his king. While instruments of torture may have been present during Galileo’s recantation (this was the custom of the legal system in Europe at that time), they definitely were not used.

The records demonstrate that Galileo could not be tortured because of regulations laid down inTheDirectory for Inquisitors(Nicholas Eymeric, 1595). This was the official guide of the Holy Office, the Church office charged with dealing with such matters, and was followed to the letter.

As noted scientist and philosopher Alfred North Whitehead remarked, in an age that saw a large number of "witches" subjected to torture and execution by Protestants in New England, "the worst that happened to the men of science was that Galileo suffered an honorable detention and a mild reproof." Even so, the Catholic Church today acknowledges that Galileo’s condemnation was wrong. The Vatican has even issued two stamps of Galileo as an expression of regret for his mistreatment.

I know lad I was indicating that I understood his reference and found it humorous