What side is Jow Forums regarding the DMT wars?

What side is Jow Forums regarding the DMT wars?

why is rogan pretending that DMT is not a gateway to interdimensional fractal mind rape and belittles Jones when Rogan was mentally skullfucked by hyperspace jesters??

youtube.com/watch?v=jXlgMlJnAOI
youtube.com/watch?v=5mT2dle43GM

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nlnoa67MUJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DMT is overrated, it's fun but the only people who think its life changing are losers desperate for life change.

okay but what about mushrooms

ive done high acid doses. people who want to try dmt. have never done psychedelics. casuse that is a terrifyng experience. usually idiot white boys

DO IT IN THE RING, I'D WATCH THAT SHIT ON PAY PER VIEW.

Nice spelling nigger, do more drugs and kill the brain cells you have left

If you can learn about the Opium Wars and not realize who pushes the idea of a population to have their minds in an altered state, than you probably are in an altered state right now.

Anxiety, stress, worry and depression are altered states too.

I've done:
low tier hashis
weed
high tier hashis
mexican mushrooms
other mushrooms that were more potent
MDMA
LSD

Now I have schizophrenia. Your choice.

Attached: 1403112384637022896.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

So you took a ticket into your own head and you're surprised a nigger brain was a bad place to be? Wew whodathunkit

Rogan has admitted to taking steroids on one of his shoes with Joey Diaz.

>Now I have schizophrenia
be more specific, how was your life affected by these drugs?

Every trip was a good trip except for the LSD one that gave me a real bad trip when I went to sleep still under the effects of it. I had abismal fear in my bed.

My life was not affected other than having a pretty cool trip.

DMT occurs naturally in the brain causing dreams
how can you "be against it" ?

you mean smoking refined DMT as a drug? I have heard dont do it three times, you get stuck in the "dream". so I guess im against that.

Btw, sever schizophrenia, I must also add that I have a family member (my grandpa that I never knew) who had schizophrenia. Now I'm under heavy medication and if I drop the meds I start hearing voices and having extra sensorial experiences and lucid dreaming.

I'm more of a 5 MEO-DMT guy. The toad, as it's called.

Wtf is DMT anyway?

Attached: norm%20macdonald%20netflix%20hollywood%20reporter%20interview%20main.jpg (633x356, 100K)

I bet that shoe is jacked.

Diementhaltryptamine from the pineal gland / refined from [redacted]

Mushrooms are based.
This is why niggers don't do psychedelics, the tiny negro brain cannot handle introspection without feeling terror.

if Joe fucking Rogan is the result of DMT, then I will never use it.

Anxiety and depression are not altered states...
Those are two biological responses that are natural when the organism is wearing down the compensatory mechanisms available to it while enduring the various stressors presented to it.
Stress is not an altered state. Stresses, either internal or external, are an independent variable, your X variable.
States would be your Y, the result of the function.

Hence pharm use creating “altered” states. Response patterns outside of the normal scope of human behavior and experience.

are you the ayahuasca shill? have you met the serpents of light?

Does not sound too bad.

Ciao

After going through near death illnesses, I'm starting to think depression and anxiety is being purposely meme'd. Psychologists just tell you "It's ok to be different" and psychiatrists just drug people. Eating properly, sleeping properly coupled with reading stoic philosophy is the cure. An actual cure

the downside is... you can't turn it off, constant voices in your head, unwanted lucid dreaming pointing to hell... not optimal, if I could turn it on and off I'd keep it

I personally feel like dmt can be a very vaulable tool, especially as a slap in the face for anyone falling for the depression meme. I came to jesus after doing it.

that being said the fact rogan shills it makes me think its probably suspect.

>side with joe rogan
>the LA based comedian who is an over the hill druggie with a fried brain
>but he is also le based and not a cuck because he bowhunts and talks to MMA people, even though his children aren't his

youre already being fucked by transdimensional shapeshifters but DMT lets you see it like a happy little light show

>the value of DMT is that it teaches persons with triple digit IQ that their brain isn't trustworthy and easily manipulated by the environment
not a bad lesson, but not a lesson that requires DMT.

I've smoke nearly 15 grams in total. If you fear leaving the material world permanently, there's a high chance you'll not enjoy it so much. The experiences vary wildly. Though I have been sliced into peice by jesters laughing there asses off and flying through me.
This song provoked it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nlnoa67MUJU

Attached: 48962094_10156148163976867_2719224815360671744_n.jpg (640x752, 154K)

Will DMT make you C U C K?

Attached: 0A4E298B-6C01-4374-8D16-18D233BE91E1.jpg (1494x2849, 1.11M)

To be fair Joe Rogan was always a piece of shit even 20 years ago his beaner eye rape of the models was more disgusting then watching them eat rein deer cocks.

Bottom right
>Come on guy I'm a celebrity you're supposed to give me $ and worship me but you know from inside your little peasant quarantine zones not here in the nice neighborhoods oh ma gahd

Schizophrenia is when a door isn't closed well.
Pray Jesus Christ everyday, it will be very hard for you and you'll probably find thing to not do it but do it, everyday, religiously and strictly only in the common way of Christian methodology.

Yeah I guess it depends how you look at it. Remember that what does not kill you can be fixed, in time.

I'm slowly reducing medication. In 4 or 6 months I might not take any (and be stable). Currently taking 4.5mg of invega.

Thanks for your kind words, but christianism is not my thing. The closes I've been to it is nofap, nofap really works, I know since I've been in 6 months of nofap and it felt really good.

The voices are your thoughts and everything that happens during a schizophrenic episode is amplified by your anxiety. Im schizo and never took any meds for it. Everyone I've known that takes the meds they give you for it becomes either depressed or a zombie. You just have to learn how to stay calm and not let your feelings carry you away.

I know, I hate meds, I'll stop taking them very soon, but if I stop now at once I'd suffer heavy psychotic episodes.

>that 16-20 year old that brags about ego death when he actually needs an ego during those years to compete

seriously needed dmt to come to terms your mom didn't buy you that toy, or that someone cllked you a poopface once

I bet it all runs of you now like a saint

Attached: 🐸.jpg (240x240, 11K)

We all have voices in are head constantly. They are called your thoughts. They get amplified when you are anxious and believe they come from somewhere else. Just accept that there are no "voices". Everyone else deals with the same thing. Your just freaking out about something perfectlynatural which oputs you in an endless loop of anxiety anger and depression. The doctors don't know how to solve it so they just sell you drugs to sedate you. Learn to remain calm andunderstand there are no voices, no then, no out there, it all just you. If you can accept that, you can move on and get your life back. Don't refuse to grow because somebody stupid doctor wants a repeat customer.

What about the hallucinations (sound,visuaL and touching)?

kek

That's part of it. Your dealing with a whole host of issues they lump together as one. All the anxiety and rage you feel is something about your past or yourself you refuse to accept, and the medication numbs you to the point that you can't do the introspection required to move past it all.

It's all your thoughts. We have visual thoughts. Imagine and apple. You see the apple in your head? Imagine of you saw the apple in your head butbelived it was outside your head. That's a hallucination. Literally everyone goes through this. They just don't get confused and think their thoughts are happening to externally.

THe medication has made me extra lazy. I'm hoping it will go away once I drop it.

If a person naturally thinks like you do after a week with no sleep, would you say they just need to man up?

The problem with the meds is the same as using marijuana to treat it. It helps until you don't have it, and then everything you repressed while on themcomes out all at once when you quit cold turkey. If you do stop taking the meds, I would advise weaning yourself off and when you stop altogether try to do it on a weekend or something where you can relax a few days and not have to bbe in a stressful environment.

I'm not following the question.

I know, I'm doing it 0,3mg at a time, but just this week I dropped from 0.6 to 0.3, and ti was too much, made me loose focus. So I bumped it up to 4.5. It's all about reducing it gradually over time.

I mean I have stayed up for a week before. Crystal meth is a hell of a drug.

faggot and homosexual

Attached: 1523934816801.jpg (546x409, 183K)

I wish you luck mis amigo. Just remember, it's all in your head. And when it gets bad it may seem like it's never going to end, but it will pass, and it will gradually get better over time.

Schizos do have just thoughts, but the thoughts are so intense and the filter is weak, like when someone doesn't sleep for a few days, you get all the hallucinations, invasive thoughts, lack of mental control and other symptoms of schizophrenia. Luckily normal people can just sleep it off whereas schizos can't, and insomnia is another sympton of schizophrenia, to add insult to injury. To just put it down to "excessive thoughts" is wrong, there's a reason Terry Davis was able to build his own OS to worship God

Thanks man.

I didn't say it was excessive thoughts. I said it's believing that something happening internally is happening externally, and yoir anxiety amplifies it.

The thing is there is no fixing it, so you can get either give yourself a chemical lobotomy, or you can learn to deal with it as best you can.

Start talking leaf, what do you mean by this?

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (228x221, 8K)