Have you guys seen this shit? Straight up propaganda game, completely "free", made available by you know who

Have you guys seen this shit? Straight up propaganda game, completely "free", made available by you know who.

store.steampowered.com/app/491790/Project_Syria/

The forums are full of massive cucks like this guy, calling for Steam to censor anyone they don't like:
steamcommunity.com/app/491790/discussions/0/276237094313674242

And of course, being communists, that's exactly what the devs have been doing. They're banning people who have "the wrong opinions". And they're very slow at doing so. IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WERE TO STOP BY AND DROPPED REDPILLS EVERYWHERE.

Attached: 2mndkl5crxzy[2].jpg (780x660, 143K)

Fuck off dutch.

Steam is gay

It also has millions of users and increasing amounts of straight up propaganda on it

so that's why games are so shit now

I bet you frequent redit as well...

>equality has never been a joke

Yeah, they really are. There is hardly anything worth playing any more.

all I play stalker, bad company 2 and rocket league

Attached: 1539716435847.jpg (600x800, 67K)

>You will witness a bomb go off in the streets of Syria, turning a normal Syrian afternoon to complete chaos and destruction.
So what about a game that shows attacks in brussels or paris or barcelona or berlin? Experience the true european culture of being shot in the back by immigrants during a rock concert, getting stabbed in the streets of berlin, or blown up on the brussel underground.

Not your personal army

Basically the devolopers that made the first game wrote all the code and made the engine for the games. Every game after is just copy pasta shiny new game in new setting same shit. That any divesity hire can do.

hiring based on gender or race is illegal, right?

B....but that’s racist

That pictures explains why games are so bad now.

sure it is

Attached: 1532235378817.jpg (540x960, 88K)

who the fuck cares no one would know about this 6 year old game bought by 100 people if you wouldn't go out of your way to find it and post here
eat shit and die you fucking nigger you disgust me

>hurr dur anything on the interwebs besides Jow Forums is gay and dumb
The absolute state of neets

Did you just wake up from a coma? Those comments are from 2016

>five minute interview
sounds about right

How accepted do you think a South Africa simulator would be? Securing your property with electric fencing and barbed wire, fighting off a home invasion in the dark with nothing but a kitchen knife thanks to the faggot gun laws to keep your wife and daughter from being raped, having to watch out for carjackings when when you try to leave your home.

I'm sure the leftists will support that story being told

Attached: 01.jpg (1057x1229, 331K)

I have played games since I was a kid but ultimately I think this is a good thing. Woman and communists will kill the Industry and it's better for us and more healthy if we played less games