Anonymous

Burn the rice, pay the price.

Attached: 1550314442995.png (500x500, 32K)

Y even daet white waman axn qt 4 teh win

Attached: 11C05967-8D98-48C2-A225-5B316FF51CEF.jpg (750x696, 263K)

I would rather choose vietnamese girl, than j*panese.

some of them surely are cute as hell.
most of them aren't actually.

and then, there is Thai n Stuff where you can be sure: when she's good looking, she's a Dude.

Attached: 1549914199363.png (640x640, 618K)

What price is that?

Attached: 1549151782312.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

i'm not sure, but the rates on chinese sex workers is probably 1/10 of western whores, due to massive supply of low quality chingchongs
my guess would be 10-20$/h

Actually busted a nut to the white slut meme, got any more of those?

So I can get 10x the women for the same investment? Wow, that sounds terrible.

>things that never happen except in trumpcuck fantasies: the post

PROTIP: you're a permavirgin because you're a flaccid queer. it's amazing how you can't take responsibility for yourself even at the most fundamental levels. your DNA will die off with you--it's just natural selection at work.

Attached: 1546534025234.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

Date a white lose your right.
>right to bitch about injustice

only terrible if you care about quality

Every fucking time it's these fucking chinks posting these images because they see white men taking their women.

All you need to prove that this is true is to go on to tinder and find yourself a white woman with a nigglet. It's frequent as fuck. In Europe, Australia, and the US.

>Fantasy...
>Evidence backed up by reality.
>Delusion, the post.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-151020~2.png (1080x941, 387K)

>implying the insectoid won't divorce rape him and cuck him all the same

It’s good to burn the rice

Based and redpilled

What do white women offer that's worth 10x the investment as Asian women?

White babies

I'm white though. Just sick of seeing pathetic white beta males who couldn't score in their own countries create freak creaturas happas. Nothing is more pathetic than seeing a WMAF couple in public.

height, white, not horsefaced smiles and noses that look like theyve been in the ring with mike tyson
communicative skills
actual personalities and not ripped off copyright infinging chinese personalities
dont contain lead and mercury

willingness to satisfy some fetishes

tru

You’re right women aren’t sluts they are just very physical beings, I remember the first time I came home early and saw my wife jumping up and down on a big black cock, immediately I was very angry and told her to stop but she insisted she nearly cumming so asked me to just give her a few minutes, frustrated I decided to wait though since the guy was much stronger than me and I didn’t want to piss him off so I stood there by the doorway just watching his dong go in and out of her and honestly after a while I stopped being angry.
I mean it’s not like she didn’t love me, obviously she did and once they were done I’m the one she was gonna go to bed with.
Eventually after they were going at it for thirty minutes I just whipped my little cock and started enjoying the show.
This become a regular thing, so much so, she ended up getting pregnant. Now me and my wife are very religious so we both agreed to keep the baby, little Richard is 3 now, I tell my friends he’s adopted, only her close friends now the truth, I hear the whispers and giggles every now and then but I don’t mind that’s just girl talk, I’m just happy I can be a good father for little Richie,

Attached: 1534815647729.jpg (1936x1936, 545K)

i think these are funny but i can't tell. why don't they have a commentary caption like OP's image?

Speak english retard

White Coalburners in a nutshell

>Such personality
Maybe stop manufacturing in China if you don't want to lose your intellectual property. But how else will you increase profits by 3% this year?

Attached: download (2).jpg (634x861, 78K)

reality is pic related

>beta white male can't compete
>downgrades his gene pool for a small cocked offspring

Attached: ysjcmcdwyp3z.jpg (1000x667, 79K)

Busted a gut means laughed.

Absolutely disgusting

So future self-destructively altruistic people?

That isn't racially specific.

wow your slow.

Attached: Mt07u6w.jpg (640x794, 94K)

Everyone’s dna is going to die off at some point.

This stupid meme has to day.
No asian chick from asia even uses the saying "i love you". They also don't wanna hear it. They find it embarrassing. You project your infantile fantasies onto something like a woman projects child features onto her dog.
This is fucking pathetic.

>that pic
Thats a real life goblin race in the making here

Found the roastis

Attached: 1531735220543.png (614x514, 420K)

>i totaly know about vaginas i swear
You know what you should get a mail order bride from Thailand. Totaly. Do it.

They say it. Maybe not to you, but they're very
sweet.

>it's either asians or coalburners

Attached: white women are the most loyal.jpg (611x759, 100K)

Attached: 1542813117733.jpg (741x677, 245K)

another AOC post, really?

>non-atheist asians
yellow fever fags have it so backwards lmao

Attached: 1533020661027.png (952x637, 56K)

Attached: 1534476004162.png (940x469, 140K)

I doubt that. Too much plastic surgery and suicides where you come from.

WHITE WOMEN WERE MADE FOR ASIAN COCK!

I laughed way too hard to this. Saved.

Silence, Korea.

You can find Asians with niglets on Tinder too. It's fucking TINDER.

>t. weeb incel

I work in tourism, I am also hapa and get IOI's from jap and chink tourist girls occasionally You're projecting a incel fatnasy here. They're like European girls, semi-trad, semi-feminist .

Attached: am43914735_2150586425201333_6449382318564585369_n.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

nice child bearing hips

YES! YES!

Well, you're wrong. But hold on to your racial worship. It'll sure pay off some day.

>all you bro. She's obviously wide open.

alright.
fixed.

Attached: wife_whore.png (1936x1936, 2.53M)

so you're kalergi

ive been around asia lot. by far the prettiest asian girls are in thailand and laos.

cute jap / korean girls is s meme, they are the least attractive of all asians

This. Every white man I know who's ever hooked up with a mail-order slope has been a spergy young guy who's balding or in some way completely anethema to western white women, or else an older pretentious, divorced, pseudo-Liberal intellectual type who couldn't deal with a 20-year marriage to a white bitch who now thinks he's gonna ride off into the sunset of life with an obedient fliproach maid/cook who meanwhile is likely waiting for him to expire so she can get his RRSPs and bring over the rest of her roach family.

>>Burn the rice, pay the price.

>Pay the price, burn the rice.

ftfy

why were you in asia mariusz

>>nice child bearing hips

>40+
>too old to bear children

Me: Eurasian children
You: no children
Good luck though! Maybe your blonde washed-up whore will allow you a weekly custody when she takes your child away along with over 50% of your wealth

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-15 12-20-05.png (684x633, 347K)

Comes with age.

i used to live there George,

first time i went to korea i was shocked how ugly all the girls are. NOTHING like how korean girls on tv look. there are ads for plastic surgery every where. they fucking need it.

japs are a little bit better but not much. the situation is a bit better in vietnam,

thailand girls are very pretty

Laos girls are beautiful,

Racemixers have less children and less fit children than normal people :)

(You)

Attached: hs4YM8a.jpg (759x995, 117K)

literally me

Attached: insectoid parenting.webm (480x360, 1.85M)

>thailand
"girls" yeah sure, fuck off faggot

Attached: 1539469814314.png (835x983, 256K)

why is this meme so funny?

The eternal seething of the roastie will never not be funny.

Attached: 1537228378148.jpg (743x853, 140K)

there are no women in thailand FACT

thanks for your input kraut

Germany is truly lost.

Thanks

My racial worship? You are the ones who make slant eyes round and bleach skin and dye hair.

You wanna look like me but you do a shitty job at it.

All your seething doesn't change reality, white women have been corrupted.

based.

>I surrender to your supperior aryan knowledge
No problem dude, but go see a doctor about the HIV those cute "girls" propably gave you

Its actually "burn the rice, everything is very nice"

isn't it strange how all of the anti-BMWF posts have data, infographs, news articles, photographs of goblina babies etc in their posts

but the anti-WMAF posts always use the same few cartoons with exaggerated chink teeth instead of photos, and greentext anecdotes instead of statistics or news articles? when they do include a photo it's usually something like , a white man pulling above his own attractiveness due to the fact that he has money / is white or whatever, which hardly seems like an argument against it. the closest thing to a cogent argument I've seen "Elliot Rodger". just a phenomenon I've noticed, t. white gay male

Attached: 1535349723308.png (305x356, 85K)

"low tier jungle asians"

south east asian women are the best asians

Attached: 25803ec60514198ad56a281a9d736656--yaya-taiwan.jpg (720x698, 71K)

Attached: 1550071442302.jpg (706x467, 32K)

case in point with the OP, if someone posts "burn the coal, pay the toll", they're sure to attach a mutilated or dismembered body of a white female alongside it, or at the very least a victim of domestic abuse or a single mother. op writes "burn the rice, pay the price", but only attaches an MS paint comic

Attached: white roasties amirite.jpg (360x640, 53K)

baffling, she looks like a literal ape and her husband is much more attractive. that dude must have a serious case of yellow fever but even then it doesn't make sense why he wouldn't just get a more attractive Chinese. maybe he just really loves her...?

Figures you'd like someone with the same flag as you slavic cuck.

say what you want.
I really don't care.

asian women > white women

asian women are higher IQ, age better, don't get fat, more trad, less STD, more loyal

other than larger breasts on average, white women have nothing over them. and many dudes dgaf about breast size anyway. i served my time with white women, but have dating northeast asian women for 8+ years now, and i'm never going back

asians are way more based that krauts, no one in asia pretends that importing africans and arabs is a good idea like they do in your country. asian women are conservative and feminine.

Attached: PanteneEvents2015.png (597x467, 407K)

the undisputed truth

Attached: 1549661748002.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

I give every white man I see with one of these abominations stern look. Once you decide to stick your cock in a different race you should kill yourself. It's the same as sticking your dick in a child. You should immediately think this is wrong if you are even thinking about race mixing.

That doesn't make them based you fucking idiot! Do you not undwstand what you are saying?
>So if asians will mate with whites that's ok, but in NO WAY will they ever mix with niggers or other ppl of color
You're an idiot. Asians will be ruined just like white countries are. You're a fucking ass backwards faggot.

>I give every white man I see with one of these abominations stern look.
implying you can get yourself out of the house, yeah, sure buddy

Attached: 1550193896734.jpg (880x1320, 127K)

Attached: insectoids 14.webm (480x272, 2.22M)

objectively false. the only good SEA aren't SEA at all. all the most attractive "SEA" are just chinese descendants or hapas, and those don't count as SEA.

real SEA are the smelly, dumb, brown monkey people

Attached: insectoids 28.webm (720x404, 765K)

Attached: insectoids 32.webm (640x480, 2.46M)

Attached: insectoids 39.webm (844x480, 2.86M)

Attached: insectoids 44.webm (320x240, 250K)