Remember this poor, innocent Iranian journalist who was so cruelly detained by US authorities?

Remember this poor, innocent Iranian journalist who was so cruelly detained by US authorities?

Attached: hashemi.jpg (1488x1008, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.clearancejobs.com/2019/02/15/profile-of-a-traitor-how-monica-witt-proffered-herself-to-iranian-intelligence/
youtube.com/watch?v=tEaV8BwXeIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As it turns out, she was the one who recruited the traitor Monica Witt.

news.clearancejobs.com/2019/02/15/profile-of-a-traitor-how-monica-witt-proffered-herself-to-iranian-intelligence/

Attached: monica-witt.jpg (1200x645, 156K)

if she was fuckin with CIA niggers she seems alright in my book.
They got a right to defend against american bullshit happening again

Wow! That is one truly aryan persian princess.

you have a lots of aryan persian princesses over there

Attached: 1550320845531.jpg (313x399, 19K)

There are probably more in iran. But with the immigration these days you never know.

Wow. Countering the ZOG is bad, right? They should start sucking jew cock like you do with no resistance?

Attached: 4L_gxRXshob.jpg (750x783, 110K)

She was born in USA and defected to Iran, you retarded burger.

Wow! Someone sure does know a lot about iran. You know they have your IP address right.

imagine defending her own race..I know that's unheard of in america now unless you're jewish..black..hispanic..etc

It's called Google, you double-digit IQ retard.

Wow! You use google with your hot IP address. They've got you now bro. You'd better delete those ISIS searches from your browser history.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEaV8BwXeIE

CIA is a bigger threat to the American people than any other organization, except maybe mossad. based iran, and based goblin reporter/recruiter

>In the name of God
The arrogance

reminder that Barry's keeper was Iranian muslim Valerie Jarrett and she now lives with Mike Obama.
Oh yeah, and Valerie's daughter is CNN's state department reporter. Handy way to get access to the leaks from the hundreds of Obama staff still embedded in the State Department.

Attached: Barack_Obama_and_Valerie_Jarrett_in_the_West_Wing_corridor_cropped.jpg (800x681, 69K)

uh oh

Attached: valj.jpg (736x816, 169K)

>t. Muhammad

>ISIS searches
Iran is fighting ISIS, you idiot.

No they're not.

T. neocon-boomer
While it's fair to say their main goal isn't ISIS to say that they don't engage in hostilities is blatantly false.

No they are not. My friends dad is in ISIS and he is from iran. That's why you're stupid.

T. Jew
Iran is Shia. Why would they support Sunni fanatics?

White people that convert to Islam are traitors.

Hope they get him and you, if you protec extremist.

Irans sunnis can be arabs or something.

>My friends dad is in ISIS
>American flag
hello dual citizen, you know ISIS has attacked Iran more than israel and saudi arabia combined right? isn't that just crazy

Attached: 1526038546615.jpg (668x479, 90K)

Oh my god! You don't even know anything! Oh my god!

If you don't like ISIS you're gay.

Why are muslim women so ugly?

nice job outing yourself on an FBI honeypot site retard

Idgaf
Iranians are fine if they are Christian. Otherwise they can leave with the rest of the muslims.
Muslim=not welcome.

You snow niggers are more Jewish in spirit than "White". Iran is meant to be Zoroastrian. Not Christcucks, not Muzzies.

You snow niggers had the chance to become Zoroastrian, but you chose to worship that Jew instead. It was actually the fault of the Byzantine Christcucks and Heraclius Iran was weakened to the point Arabs invaded. Sassanids should have massacred more Christcucks than what they did.

Gathas > Bible & Koran

This. Obama was a Muslim plant just like Hillary said.

GAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Yup. It's almost as if they think we're all too demoralized (and dumb, really) to do any research on people's background.

Sweet graphic, kid. Would be a shame if someone borrowed it without asking.

Based. Most of the tards here forget about that part of history. The Christians made Rome weak, the eastern empire made the somewhat Hellenic Persia weak. This led to the rise of Islam. You christcucks have no one to blame but yourselves