This game is called "What European countries would you fight for?"

This game is called "What European countries would you fight for?".

Europeans only. We all know Americans never fought for us.

Attached: 15c754c1c98614947ebf9cffdba2e6d1.gif (1280x1024, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Czech Republic cause it looks lovely and has a german community

What about northern Italy?

Nigger i can't even paintbucket your shitty image. You deserve a sage for being a retard.

Norway, Finland, Denmark anything else is pure LARP

Shitty Russian pc's don't have modern paint eh? lol

Here you go Vlad

Attached: 15c754c1c98614947ebf9cffdba2e6d1.jpg (1280x1024, 782K)

goddamn its gonna be you again, isnt it?
ww3 will be russians meddling around in europe

Who the fuck even uses paint 3d, only a literal fag would do it. Fuck you dumb aquafresh nigger.

I don't, new paint can edit .gifs, but you didn't know that.. did you?

right now just v4, balts, finns, and maybe italy

Pretty much the same as yours except i'd include Greece in maybe.

North Korea!

The problem is not in the gif retard, the colors are inconsistent it buckets only dots

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x1024, 565K)

Estonian here, I would abolish all states without hesitation.

that is because it was a gif
hahahaha fucking snownikkers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Faggot eat shit and die. Come to Russia and get AIDS. Fuck you.

You'd fight for countries which house 90% of Europes Niggers and Arabs
Lmao

>We all know Americans never fought for us.
bait

I am sure I would, Vlad. I am sure I would.

Attached: 5de.png (731x1172, 653K)

Mate, those would be the first to go. Do you know how many German soldiers read Mein Kampf? They literally have to do weekly searches to remove all the Nazi objects.

No, just truth. American soldiers were like 5% of the allied forces. You fuckers did nothing. The only thing you did was get us into the US sphere after the war. Hitler should have won.

If I ever make it out of this shit hole I intend to. I'd fight for all of Europe. Every inch.

Here's mine, based on the current state of Europe. On top of that, I'd be willing to fight for other countries too if Greece was to receive significant geopolitical / economic benefits. Conflict shapes the future of nations, whether it's political, economic or military related.

Attached: map.jpg (1280x1024, 439K)

Frist time using 3d paint not bad.

Attached: shittygame.png (1280x1024, 789K)

It's true. Not only were you only a small portion of fighters you didn't exactly do it out of the goodness of your hearts did you.

>Spain
>Turkey

Attached: 1542946372894.jpg (823x744, 109K)

Britain supported your war of independence. You would be a Turkroach if it weren't for Britain, selfish fuck.

>Come to Russia and get AIDS
I'm glad you admit there's at least a problem

Attached: 19400179_7.png (700x500, 113K)

how ironic, Italy and Greece would be bankrupt in 30 seconds without the economic support of all the northern states you painted red...

Dear "every history book ever",
When did the allied forces start to win against the axis?

He's talking about the Greek war of independence you mong, 1821

Everything was going fine until we lost thanks to you fat fucks. America has destroyed Europe.

As I already stated, this is my opinion based on the CURRENT state of Europe.
I grew up adoring Great Britain for its history (and its help in the Hellenic cause).
But what you are now is an abomination of your past, which I would not like to risk my life (or my nation's resources) to fight for.
Cure your nation from the Orwellian scourge that occupy it and you'll have back your little med ally.

Attached: hug pepe.png (746x512, 99K)

>you fuckers did nothing
Do you really believe the Brits could’ve invaded Europe without any assistance? Or that the USSR still would’ve won without our supplies?

Hey fuck face, I'm not saying you didn't help. I'm just saying I hate you for helping.

The Jews destroyed Europe and like us you spread your asscheeks wide open for them so don’t go tossing the blame around on us paki

Fuck off retard.You supported the fall of the Otto empire for your gain and promoted your interests in the area to keep the French and Russians in check making sure you loot Parthenon at the same time and keeping the spoils like the nigger you are to this day.You are also the same cunts that bombed Athens right after WWII ended.Choke on my med dick and die.

And it turn we took them for every single penny they had and destroyed hundreds of years of empire building. The world's not black and white user, humans are all guilty of psychopathy.

>without the economic support
please, do so. We don't want your support if it's main purpose is to keep our economy stagnated forever. Greece needs to default on its debt and go back to Drachma. Boomer's pension will be hit hard but they'll survive, due to the immense wealth they've stockpiled in their whole lives.
Win-win scenario! You stop "supporting" us and we stop using "euro". Everyone goes their own ways.

That’s understandable

Only a cuck would ever fight for a people that are not his own. And only a massive turbo faggot would ever fight for a multi culti government.

Attached: 1529682882361.jpg (1280x587, 97K)

I'd fight with any European conservatives except British ones as they're zog cocksuckers.

You mean your fucking banks would be dead if you didn't transfer their debt over to the Greek taxpayer.Keep sucking that Frankfurt jewish cock toothpaste barbarian.

Only a cuck would ever think a people are confined to a border.

None. All cucks.

Back at ya retard, if the statues of Parthenon had stayed in Greece they would've been scraped. Ancient texts and books were used to fucking start fire by an illiterate population. They also kept the Turks from casually strolling through Athens when your army got rekt in the 20's, but you don't wanna talk about that.

Mercinaries are a massive component of war. You take all the allies you can get.

All of them and I mean it.

The UK, France and Germany mainly though. They should be the closest of allies.

Based hrvat

Fair enough lad. We are trying to cure our nation its currently an uphill battle but we will get there eventually.

Fuck off Kike.

If you want me to apologise for Britain collapsing the Ottoman empire and keeping frogs and ruskies in check I won't do it. Keep being a dick and you aren't getting the stuff we looted back, we do a better job protecting artefacts anyway.

wow you replied to my post within a few mins, if only you lazy greeks worked that hard in real life

>saying this to someone from ex-Yugoslavia
We're aware of that fact, sadly.

Sure thing ahmed

>if the statues of Parthenon had stayed in Greece they would've been scraped

What the fuck are you talking about you uneducated mutt?

>They also kept the Turks from casually strolling through Athens when your army got rekt in the 20's

You mean the same Turks that they started supplying with weapons in the middle of our war?

Do yourself a favor and stop debating a higher life form you filthy redneck

>fighting for switzerland
why

>no arguments only low tier ad hominem.
You are an embarrassment for the Dutch people.

If only you weren't the Jew of Europe.Keep sucking that Frankfurt cock you mud dweller.

country != actual government.
only a little faggot bitch would not help a friendly neighbor.

Attached: 1550337215557.gif (1280x1024, 256K)

>being greek
You are an embarrassment for the people.

Only two kinds of mercs make sense. Those who kill for money and those who kill what they hate like international SS killed commies or we kill serbs in Ukraine. Fighting for other countries ideals is cucky. Spend your blood for your own kin not others.

Attached: 1538422995957.jpg (234x250, 10K)

No one would fight for Poland except poles. Poland gets always betrayed by everyone.

>England
That’s all for me

>What is Paint.NET
>What are fillbucket tolerance levels
Go back to huffing glue Vlad

>Come to Russia and get AIDS
new travel slogan

Intermarium federation 2.0?

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Thread theme.

Talking about how your entire nation was a backwards shithole that didn't realize the historical value of those "stolen" artifacts. If you somehow didn't fuck them up, the Turks would have. The Bongs preserved your history, you're welcome.

>You mean the same Turks that they started supplying with weapons in the middle of our war?
Yeah I'd like to see some sauce to that. As far as I know it's absolute bullshit and the only ones that did that were the Italians, the French and most of all the Soviets. Or did you expect Britain to get into yet another war for your sake after having fought in the western front?

"Intermarium" is a very interesting plan tbqh, but if would be as instable and corrupted as the European Union is today.

lmao look how hard you tried

Attached: definition of insanity.jpg (804x705, 349K)

> we do a better job protecting artefacts anyway

How in the fuck can you say that with a straight face?You literally broke pieces off the face of the Parthenon destroying one of the wonders of western civ like a nigger that breaks and loots stuff.

What if you're just bored?

hehehe

Attached: Austrian_Empire_(1815).svg.png (330x334, 58K)

WHAT THE FUCK
A NON RETARDED POLE? WOW

GJ KURWA

Attached: 15503404853142.gif (1280x1024, 345K)

Then you need counseling. Or try getting laid.

And you used the acropolis as a gunpowder depot

>we kill serbs in Ukraine
U get killed by russians. Theres like 6 serbs in Ukraine.
Also
>aligning your self with hohols
Subhuman croats..

Stop typing on your phone and looking at waitresses Miloš, your truck route won't drive itself.

nice way of repaying the garibaldi legion u cuck

I'd fight for Moldova... poor little wine producing country with a lot of trad cuties. They pretty much just mind their own business while the world goes to shit around them. I'd unironically defend them if someone tried to shit on them. They're like hobbits; a peace-loving agrarian folk that ignore and our quite content to be ignored by the world of the big folk.

>truck route won't drive itself
Lol i wish i made that kind of money
Hows unemployment?

>Spend your blood for your own kin not others.
WE ARE KIN YOU STUPID FAGGOT

FROM THE ROLLING GREEN MEADOWS OF IRELAND TO THE HARSH WHITE PLAINS OF RUSSIA, FROM THE EVERGREEN FORESTS OF SWEDEN TO THE SUNKISSED ISLANDS OF GREECE - WE ARE ALL EUROPEANS

Attached: spqrromanrepublic.jpg (799x450, 68K)

Except the town rapist, he's a cunt.

there's the problem with you northern euros, you seem to assume that we need you, even though italy is a net contributor to the EU

wtf op you'd fight for sweden and norway but no finland?? prepare ur anus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

>Much of the aid can be better understood when considering the economic distortions caused by the war. Most belligerent powers decreased severely production of non-essentials, concentrating on producing weapons. This inevitably produced shortages of related products needed by the military or as part of the military-industrial complex. For example, the USSR was very dependent on rail transportation, but the war practically ended rail equipment production. Just 446 locomotives were produced during the war,[27] with only 92 of those being built between 1942 and 1945.[28] In total, 92.7% of the wartime production of railroad equipment by the USSR was supplied by Lend-Lease,[26] including 1,911 locomotives and 11,225 railcars[29] which augmented the existing prewar stocks of at least 20,000 locomotives and half a million railcars.[30]

>The United States delivered to the Soviet Union from October 1, 1941 to May 31, 1945 the following: 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the High-octane aviation fuel,[26] 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars. Provided ordnance goods (ammunition, artillery shells, mines, assorted explosives) amounted to 53 percent of total domestic production.[26]

Attached: LL-AllForOne-p13.jpg (461x369, 39K)

That's Moldavia's main tourist attraction you imbecile

>If you somehow didn't fuck them up, the Turks would have. The Bongs preserved your history, you're welcome
You realise that they stealing occured in 1812-14 right??A mere fucking decade away from the independence war.They somehow survived 400 years under the Turks just fine.

>the only ones that did that were the Italians, the French and most of all the Soviets
Read the correspondence of YOUR OWN diplomat.Paul Porter,Roosevelt's man.

Ingrates.

he actually is that stupid. As a Western European I wouldn't fight for any country. Because it would only serve (((nosetribepeople)))

My apartments that I'm renting to tourists make me enough money to go skiing in the Alps every winter and the plus side is that I can plow as many lefty leaf eurotrip thots as I can. Thank you for the question. Now back to your truck.

>Westerners are such niggers I have to pick the side of a r*ssian
dark times ahead

Attached: whod you fight for.png (1360x978, 263K)

Your bantz are american tier.

Nobody, not even my own country, I advocate for culling the numbers by 99 percent worldwide

Holy shit you are insane. Try to remember that the next time english roaches abandon you and your country gets divided by your "kin" neighbours haha.

Attached: gott_strafe_poster.jpg (237x264, 23K)

>Luxembourg

I don't know what the fuck that means, Pedro.

So fine that the acropolis doesn't have a roof anymore cause you dimwits used it as a GUNDPOWDER depot, till it blew up.

You fucked up the minor asia campaign with your own incompetence and by reinstating the king who was an enemy of the allies, again I don't know how much they contributed if at all but you're the one making the claims, the burden of proof rests on you malaka

Attached: Maeintstream+meat+eater+_02ccf3064532958bdfcd2b0d72e60d5c.jpg (950x1001, 168K)

I would fight AGAINST Latvia and Lithuania cause they suck.

Attached: 6a00d834518c7969e2011572344bfc970b-800wi.jpg (400x297, 17K)

Glad to know you have my back, neighbour :')
I mean, Balkan nations getting independence is pretty nuch just a foreign power further establishing its influence
>american trying to explain greek history to a greek