What's Happening in South Africa?

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/i-left-the-bad-for-good-de-lille-hits-out-at-da-over-apartheid-era-tactics-20190216

>Negro impersonator Patricia De Lille says she left the (((DA))) because they are racist and sheeit

city-press.news24.com/News/more-women-make-claims-of-eff-bullying-and-abuse-20190216

>Nignog commies getting #metooed, even niggers are not immune to the roastie

city-press.news24.com/News/the-eff-a-british-intelligence-project-says-ramaphosa-20190214

>ANC accusing the EFF of being a British puppet, as though Theresa May has the brains for that

fin24.com/Economy/unemployment-rate-drops-marginally-to-271-at-end-of-2018-stats-sa-20190212

>Unemployment hits new low of 27.1%, where would South Africa be without the ANC's brilliant leadership?

fin24.com/Economy/Eskom/load-shedding-this-is-how-eskom-plans-to-turn-things-around-20190216

>ESKOM, the state power monopoly, continues to crumble. Recommended that Saffers buy generators and solar panels if you don't want to sit in the dark while some BEE nog and his white supervisor try to get things running again.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/presidential-hopefuls-have-been-protecting-zuma-holomisa-20171123

>Giganigga Bantu Holomisa says that the ANC is corrupt and sheeit and he will take them out back and put them down if he gets within a hair's breath of the presidency- big if true!

fin24.com/Economy/south-africans-feel-less-happy-than-5-years-ago-survey-20190212

>To no one's shock people in South Africa are getting less happy as corruption rots the country's heart out and destroys the future.

Attached: 1521216835364.png (243x207, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ETkB75a4U
liveleak.com/view?t=t75y_1541238263
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thread immediately gets knocked down to page 5

Jow Forums moves swiftly

I can't believe the superior white race lost to this!

Attached: Hunting-LR-1520x1024.jpg (1520x1024, 218K)

Those are bushmen

Attached: 1519769553336.png (1225x890, 141K)

Attached: 1520298815479.png (1413x1161, 193K)

Attached: 1520608734738.jpg (333x333, 8K)

Attached: 1544793405819.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

South Africa is gonna be great.
There's going to be a great spiritual awakening and we will rebuild.

casting out all the productive whites doesn't seem to be a good idea on second thought huh?

Attached: eeehh.png (957x896, 573K)

The same thing that happens to all post-colonial African nations

Attached: 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.jpg (600x600, 24K)

maybe just a coincidence!

South Africa is going to be just fine if Cyril Ramaphosa manages to last two terms.Every country has its issues.
Ironically you guys over in the US elected your very own Jacob Zuma in Trump.The similarities are uncanny.
1)Undermines the law enforcement and judicial institutions of the country.
2) Refuses to release tax returns and puts family members in key positions of influence in order to get business deals from foreign governments.
3)Close relationship with Vladimir Putin
4) Was also under investigation for collusion with Russia.Only in South Africa’s case it was trying to get a corrupt nuclear deal with Russia.
The strange thing is Anons were paying close attention to South Africa and never noticed the warning signs.

>Patricia De Lille
Misused millions for expensive flights and improve her home yet said it's for security lol
>Nignog commies getting #metooed
1 in 4 black men in SA are rapists
>EFF of being a British puppet
Malema get's his orders from some Lord in England
>Blacks have too many children, too many illegal immigrant from other African countries, white entrepreneurs are leaving to go to other countries
>ESKOM, the state power monopoly, continues to crumble
That's what you get for firing the white engineers.
>Giganigga Bantu Holomisa
Don't know him
>people in South Africa are getting less happy
White people are finally getting more affected and can't run away anymore and stick their heads in the sand

>South Africa is going to be just fine if Cyril Ramaphosa manages to last two terms
Stfu

I smell a kaffir lover.

Attached: 1535132811315.jpg (1280x716, 81K)

Bro you should know by now that there are quite a few coloureds and indians from sa on pol

so glad the whites got rid of the nukes in SA before the skins took over

Btw, have we found out why that guy redpilled the fuck out of Ryan Seacrest?

Who do you think is going take over if Ramaphosa doesn’t last?His Deputy President David Mabuza is just a younger version of Jacob Zuma and comes from the Zuma faction of the ANC.The looting will just pickup where it left off only this time it will be on steroids.Maybe you would love that or see Malema takeover.

Since when does kaffir lover have to be a white? I watch his stuff now, also SerpentZA because I like his shows.

Attached: Tsek.jpg (474x388, 41K)

Who could have foreseen trouble in south-africa after anc rule?

I would love to see this country go into total anarchy yes. Accelartionism is the only way. Let this country burn and let the people suffer.

Since when were whites, and bush men fighting?

Why do niggers have absolutely no self analysis, responsibility or honor. They constantly shift blame to any, and everyone, when they fuck up they just blame the first person they see, they are like children in adult bodies.

Why do we have to be so apathetic? Why can't we just stand up for ourselves and stop this?

Your people literally fought every one they came in contact with

>There's going to be a great spiritual awakening and we will rebuild.
pls

At this point I'm convinced Africa just really likes famines for some reason.

This is a thread for White South Africans, Kaffir

Don't know bout you bro but I still live comfortably. 3 min drive away from me in any direction is an garage that's open 24/7. I live in a nice big 4 bedroom house yet only 2 is occupied. 8m long swimming pool. Like 3 shopping centres withing 5 km of me. We never have loadshedding because of the 2 hospitals connected to our part of the grid. Etc.

Plus, we just got fibre. Comfy life desu

The sad part is the bantus who control south africa are just as much colonizers as the white folks.

Based

Because you have a good life we shouldn't do anything?

No I'm explaining the WHY we aren't doing anything. Majority of us live good lives. If there was some group or something planning, demonstrating etc I would join, but there isn't, because we live good causing our aparthy despite the dangers we face

Sorry I'm retarded, probably why I shouldn't ever do anything.

Right now? Prep.
Soon? The Floppy Slot that will be heard around the world.

they are planing to deport another 100.000 white people but muh you cant be racism towards white people

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ETkB75a4U

Attached: 1538844089124.png (1260x1496, 124K)

>tfw you realise that Zuma was the good guy against the Illuminati.

Bump

genetic low IQ

bump, this was on the last page wtf.

GTFO of here libshit. I bet you live in Cape Town.

THIS is what's happening in South Africa:

liveleak.com/view?t=t75y_1541238263

Now GTFO with your terrorist bootlicking cuckholdery.

Attached: m87.png (2000x1333, 2.01M)

Based

Attached: 0DCD7A66-CBE7-4955-BFED-1DB1BEB1CFAE.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Reminder that white South Africans literally gave away their political power to subhumans and are about to be genocided as a reward

"Orange Free State" is unironically one the best-sounding names ever

‘Genocided’ Lol.

Attached: CF82E8A5-8BBC-4C77-8874-010BBC937570.jpg (1131x1600, 400K)

>Play detente for 25 years and give the niggers one last chance despite the track record in Africa
>They decide to amend the constitution to allow land theft by March/April this year anyway

Whites here are currently either:

>Stockpiling food, weapons etc for some kind of conflict.

>Planning to emigrate *eventually* due to the deteriorating situation.

A massive fuck up is coming and as soon as the economy tanks and whites decide this is the last straw. For a decade it's been a mutual understanding among whites here that changing the constitution is the casus belli for open revolt. We are 15x more numerous than the Rhodesians were, we won't disappear quietly. Noise is being made and MSM cannot contain the news leaking everywhere about what's happening here. I've been gearing up aswel. I'm just waiting for the first farm to be earmarked and I'll be there waiting for someone to give me a fucking reason to show what I've been hiding the last 20 years.

I predict first of all starvation of our large urban black class in the millions, and further millions of deaths from HIV complications as medical facilities lack resources. We already have a major attritional advantage, aswell as material

The SANDF will most likely disband and a lot of equipment will end up "missing" from the bases according to some I've been chatting with. Not to mention the Coloureds and Indians will both mostly be on our side due to mutually assured genocide.

It's fitting the race war starts in South Africa, the West's canary in the coalmine of the multicultural experiment. I expect that a lot of young whites disassociated with the situation of the West will see South Africa as the chance to find purpose with the status quo finally being broken. I mean thousands came during the Boer War, 10s of thousands went to Spain in the 1930s. It's quite cathartic. The world will see this redpill streaming in 4k.

I personally cannot wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyFkx0DsaE

Attached: 1532376923307.png (1896x3504, 1.67M)

About to be retarded nigger

Attached: 1549820995144.png (867x415, 82K)

black people happened just like Rhodesia

Attached: 1550295674462.png (737x732, 355K)

South Africa is on Stage 5 on Genocide Watch(weren’t we on Stage 7 just a few years ago?).India,Colombia and China are placed higher on Stage 6.Middle class white South Africans live a better lifestyle than you while you’re sitting over there worrying about a genocide in South Africa.Gtfo and find yourself a new hobby.

Attached: D791F6E6-5D7B-4BC3-B869-1ECCEDDF0B73.png (640x1136, 98K)

George my boy how are you bru??

Remember that Anglo's and their English minded Cape Dutch traitors did. Boer descendants voted no

GENERAL SITHOLE HAHAHAHAH

If shit ever blows up how do you plan to deal with White Anglos?
Is it going to be a situation where you don't have enough manpower to not work with them?
Or are enough of them still liberal enough they would fuck you over and not be worth it?

>Planning to emigrate *eventually* due to the deteriorating situation.
Ayyy, somehow everything turned out alright for me. About to get a US green card (South African - American dad).

>immigrants to America
>gets to see America also die and turn into South Africa
That honestly sucks

>how do you plan to deal with White Anglos
Bullet to the head

Joking, seriously though,put them on a boat to canada or something. They can have them. The based onescan stay if they promise to speak Afrikaans

>gets to see America also die and turn into South Africa
How's Colorado though???

Absolutely fucked, Californians moved in mass around a decade ago and are now flooding the state with Mexicans

Ok nvm I'm staying here. Maybe Sweet Home Alabama? Or West Virginia the place that I belong? Where is a place that is 1. Mostly descent white people 2. Traditional values 3. Cheap land as I want a nice farm or ranch as you call it. Attractive blond girls with a southern accent is a bonus

Don't know much about Alabama.
West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the Union, but all the people there are some of the nicest I have met.

bump

Attached: southafricansafari.webm (480x360, 483K)

American Northwest? maybe eastern Oregon would be good for you.

Come to rural Pennsylvania fren.

I can't wait to come back. Help is on the way boet

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

Move to Florida! We already have tens of thousands of white south africans and rhodesians living here - my family included.

Attached: 143-614-12-46.jpg (900x618, 148K)

Yeah I only suggested them because I like those 2 songs. Don't know much about America. My dad lives in Colorado but I'm not planning on moving in with them (don't really care much for the guy desu, he's a democrat lol. Despite flying helicopters for Blackwater or whatever that mercenary company was back in 2003 ).
Northwest sounds nice based of what pol says. Any place thats comfy small town living.
Is that where the Amish live?

Whatsup rhodiebro. Hows your business going? I doubts I'll move to Florida though. Don't like the idea of a swamp lol. Either a place that has woods, mountains or wide open fields.

>Hows your business going?
Slow. I'm in college still if you remember - here for two and a half more years on scholarship. Classes are finally getting difficult and I'm being left with less and less time to get work done, especially since I'm pledging this semester.

There are plenty of wide open fields in central and north Florida, by the way. And land here is cheap.

Sounds like you would fit well in Eastern Oregon. High desert climate similar to South Africa, cheap land, a sea of white people. Only con is Western Oregon is filled with commies which own the government ie Portland

For what you want I'd recommend new hampsire (if you can handle the climate) it's the second whitest state in the union, has solid state laws and the rural areas are conservative. Montana/rural Washington or Oregon could also work for you as could the rural parts of tennessee, pennsylvania or georgia. all of those generally have cheap land, lots of whites and are socially conservative.

Minnesotan here, will legitimately help sponsor a Saffer if you want to come over here. I can’t offer employment or anything but can help get you on your feet with a crash pad for a month or two.

SA is falling under Chinese rule (like most of Africa).
China is destabilizing SA so they will become fully dependant on Chinese aid.
And they are strangling western influence in SA on every level.

The genocide already happened. Less than 20% of white farmers survived.
No one gave a shit.
The Marxists don't care about the obediant middle class, they just want control of the means of production.

I like the mountains. Would take a doggo hiking.
New Hampshire honestly looks beautiful. So far my favorite place you guys recommended. Woods and lakes are top tier

Keep dreaming retard, even the Institute for race relations "A liberal South African white cuck organisation" predicted that South Africa is going to go full commie in the 2024 election cycle at the CATO institute.

Go to the CATO institutes website and search for "South Africa, the next ten years" if you dont believe me.

Attached: Your nan.jpg (2250x1535, 527K)

>American president investigated by his political enemies for shit they made up is the same as Zuma being a retard who embezzled money to build Nkandla

Attached: 1496730519491.jpg (1065x874, 31K)

The real sad part is that Apartheid provided a plan for blacks to get their own countries, but the West rejected it because niggers weren't able to sustain those countries without white help, making them "satellite states", despite Africa in general being more or less that. Capitalists in South Africa imported them into the cities until the cities were thoroughly blacked, there was no where left for whites to truly be a majoritarian population and then the government coup by de Klerk and co. placed the country under the control of their equivalent of neocon cuckservatives who believed in the post-racial South Africa things would be fine because the ANC agreed to play nice, and then de Klerk was and is shocked now that the ANC is not playing nice and things are getting worse with the EFF.

I think de Klerk is hurting deep inside for this huge fuck up he made. If I was him I would have killed myself long ago because of the guilt

It's interesting that these farms are next to places that China wants to invest in for resources.

Saying you feel bad doesn't really turn back the clock. It is cold consolation, and perhaps only relevant when considering people like John Coetzee live permanently abroad crying the ANC they helped bring to power doesn't play nice like they think they should.

There are many people like that. My uncles best friend helped the ANC as a young professional and now lives overseas. JM Coetzee they "afrikaans" (actuslly grew uo English) writer fought against apartheid and went to go live in Australia after apartheid ended. Breyten Breytenbach who used afrikaans poetry to paddle anti apartheid ideas to afrikaners lives in france. The list is really endless.

>John Coetzee
Nvm JM Coetzee is John lol.

The problem as well is that they don't learn. Coetzee wants refugees for australia. It really makes you think free helicopter rides are the only solution when people are too dumb to figure out why things turned out so shitty.

Once you understand that Marxism = Infantilism it all makes sense. They are children who never grow up.

> What's happening in South Africa?
Electricity has been shut down for 4-8 hours in my area every day this week. They even shut down the traffic lights. Combined with storms it has been chaos on the roads and getting out of my suburb has taken me an hour instead of 15 minutes.

Other than that, nothing is happening.

bump

Yeah, this is worse than even the shittiest eastern european countries. You saffer boyos gotta bail while you can or figure something else out.

You're always welcome to 56.0001% over here - our niggers are mostly confined to ghettos and abortion clinic trash dumpsters.

>What's Happening in South Africa?
Zimbabwe 2.0.

Can't believe I have to rebump an SA thread

4 AM in Gauteng, Saffers are asleep.

still more interesting than twitter threads