Trump was the one who requested the $200 million for Israel

What a beautiful gesture. I am so proud of President Trump for standing strong on this and making sure our greatest ally gets the money they need. I bet those democraps are seething over this one.. Obummer treated Israel with DISRESPECT for 8 long years. A total disgrace. You tell em Trump!
whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/budget-fy2019.pdf

Attached: 1550301335404.png (933x697, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxE_UUrbMNA
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/252667
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2497/text
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

200 mil? what a cheapskate.

Attached: screenshot_4459.jpg (1025x459, 308K)

The democraps tried to block the 38billion just lately, I guess the God Emperor gave the 200million as a token of apology for that disgraceful conduct honestly. I will echo that sentiment, on behalf of the Republican party and American I apologise to Israel for the disrespect you are treated with from the demcraps and Obummer for 8 long years :(

bump

Reminder trump is a tool of Israel

I would really like it if some motivated individuals would BTFO of Dimona please

Attached: Burnthisone.jpg (1900x1346, 2.94M)

He has to stand strong with the only Democracy in the Middle East, they are surrounded by enemies and America has a moral duty to help, especially with the threat from Iran.
Obummer and the disastrous Iran deal was a national embarrassment, maybe even a global embarrassment.....

SUPPORT FOR TRUMP IS SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL!!!!

>You want a wall, Israel has a huge wall.
>You want immigration control, Israel has some of the strictest immigration of all countries
>You want to deport Mexicans, Israel is constantly deporting non-Jewish persons.

MAKE AMERICA ISRAEL!!!!!!!

Another slide thread

$200m? Why are you guys bickering about mere $100m? $50m is nothing for the US.

YOU CANT IGNORE TRUMP'S LOVE OF ISRAEL

it's like a severance check

Fuck off kike.

>t. Discord tranny

I am trying to spread the good word about what the God Emperor has done. The Democrap media will never tell you about all the hard work he's doing to make America GREAT again! Pic related

Attached: QCard099.png (401x560, 397K)

Attached: 1550238921024.jpg (800x806, 87K)

> Only democracy in the ME.
Fuck Democracy.
Fuck Israel.
Fuck the ME.
America needs to take care of itself.

Shill fuck off, your not going to flip us, we are pro-trump & always will be, now fuck off & kill your self like a good 42%.

That's in addition to the other handouts they get.
High interest Trust loans (taken out of Israeli banks and loaned to Israel), gibs for proxies, fireign aid etc..

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK ISRAEL

I think you'll find that by taking care of Israel Trump is taking care of America.

Educate yourself, it's just like prageru said.
youtube.com/watch?v=dxE_UUrbMNA

Attached: trump sea.jpg (490x490, 260K)

Seems to be a lot of people who believe Hillary would be shoveling Jews into ovens about now. Why is that?

Kek nice

Yeah we're done here. Time to find a new candidate

lmao

Prager is a cryptojew. Other than Israel spending it on American military equipment this doesn't help Americans at all. We're subsidizing the military industrial complex at best.

The shills are the ones trying to smear Donald J. Trump. He is a hero for what he has done and this 200million just shows how much he cares.

Exactly

Didn't the government cut aid to 9/11 survivors recently?

As a lifelong Republican I think we need to make more noise about the hard work Trump is putting in to reverse the 8 LONG YEARS of Obummer. For 8 years AMERICA was treated as a joke on the world stage because of the democraps once again messing everything up.

absofrickenlutely based!

Attached: 5505685F-716F-4A6E-AA55-47F660D6F375.png (640x1136, 397K)

jfk tried, they blew his fuckin brains out

MIGA!

Literally every country that isn't a monarchy in that region is a democratic republic. Iran isn't a threat to America, only Israel. and that's a good thing. Israel will always be enemy number one until they are destroyed. Then we can start hating China for all I care.

if you think crypto is just a jew scam, you dont know anything about it. and you also probably think the federal reserve is a good system. if the latter is wrong though, wtf are you doing? read up on bitcoin.

good job, Jow Forums
you got a boomer who thinks wageslaving and supporting Israel = Making America Great.

Defend this.

Attached: ultimateblackpill.jpg (756x1136, 167K)

Jow Forums got scammed just like the boomers before them.

Friendly reminder that the new shill tactic is trying to speak stormweenie in hopes we fight Trump for them. We have normies talking openly about border crime, nationalism, and the deep state. The implication that another candidate would be better at this moment is absurd. If we keep abandoning our leaders everytime a disengenuios lefty tells us to we will never get ahead.

>you got a boomer who thinks wageslaving and supporting Israel = Making America Great.

I don't think this is quite fair.

Trump thinks wageslaving FOR Israel = MAGA

Why didn't Trump sign off on the 38 billion after it was approved by Congress last year?

It was in 2016.
But he rightly said Israel is 'valuable and capable ally to US that faces dangerously escalating threats, first from Iran regime sponsoring terror groups.'
“Our implementation of this historic MOU reflects the enduring and unshakable commitment of the President, this Administration, and the American people to Israel’s security. The MOU was negotiated under the previous Administration, reflecting the bi-partisan nature of this commitment,” it said.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/252667

Lesson learned. You cannot trust a zionist. Zionism should be viewed as devil worship. They’ll always stab you in the back whether they’re jews or not.

>bringing up trumps philosemitism and what he’s done (hasn’t done) makes you a shill
nah trumps just kiked

No, Obama made a memorandum of understanding in 2016. Last year both chambers of Congress agreed to give israel the 38 billion, yet Trump didn't sign it into law. That's why the Senate had to try and pass it again this year.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2497/text

Why wouldn't Trump give israel the 38 billion Obama promised them?

hopefully hes working some unseen angle
not a fan of handing out cash to anyone

Attached: 1550294571487.jpg (646x720, 91K)

What he hasn't done is give israel 38 billion at least

>surely he’s playing 4d chess
kek enjoy the cogdis

that deal is still in place, 38 bil by 2028. He signed off on 3.5 bil for israel

Why didn't Trump sign the bill to give israel 38 billion?

Attached: Trump_HR_31.jpg (695x2300, 411K)

>the deal is still in place
It's not, I posted the bill already. Congress passed it, yet it lacks the President's signature for some reason.

its happening

Attached: F5544CF8-7842-4F1B-BACD-C644F8263853.png (640x1136, 631K)

go back to discord

Attached: 1549243174969.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>Senate passes
Yeah, they had to pass it again this year after it was approved by both Chambers of Congress last year. It wouldn't be passing the Senate again if Trump signed off on it. Now the new one has to go through the House while attached to the controversial anti-BDS bill. lol good luck even getting to the President this time. Even if it does, why would he sign it this time when he wouldn't sign it last time?

t. migaboomer

Nice, try, gramps. We'll never abandon Israel. Papa Trump has started a youth movement of people who stand with Israel. Even if we never build the wall, at least we can help our greatest ally. We have to protect Liddle Israel from their hyper-financed Palestinian and Syrian "refugees".

Attached: 1.jpg (750x422, 21K)

ZOG EMPEROR hopefully ann coulter primaries him

Why didn't Trump sign over the 38 billion to israel last year?

Attached: boom.webm (640x352, 2.95M)

Why didn't Trump build the wall last year?

The only principled anti-Zionists are communists.

Fact.

He made upgrades and minor advancements on it, yet unlike this 38 billion that suspiciously went unsigned he didn't have the strength of Congress behind it. Why are you trying to avoid that Trump didn't sign over the 38 billion, though?

>He made upgrades and minor advancements on it

Okay. So why didn't Trump build the wall last year?

I already answered that. It's coming though. Really suspicious you're trying to veer off topic now that I've shown Trump wouldn't give israel the 38 billion they've been bragging about.

>It's coming though.

Just like Israel's $38 billion.

Apparently not, since Trump won't sign it. Congress is going to have to find a way to bypass him, and with the national emergency I'd wager Trump's wall has a much more likely chance of bypassing Congress than israel getting the 38 billion.

Jewin’ the jew

You're only allowed to build approved designs. He could use the design that had been in place, but that would be dumb

>You're only allowed to build approved designs.

Oh, I see. Maybe he should have amended his campaign promises then.

>"We're building a wall!! ...if they approve the designs."

Strange how he omitted that.

Why did Trump deny israel the 38 billion they want so badly?

Why did Trump deny his voters the wall they want so badly?

He hasn't, construction has been going slowly, but it's picking up soon. That's why he declared an emergency. Will you stop dodging my question now?

plus, the wall is almost complete. I don't understand why anons can't see this.

>plus, the wall is almost complete
Imagine being this delusional...

Attached: 1473016835488.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>oy vey, shut it down!

>Imagine being this delusional...
Imagine being this retarded...

Attached: 9de0ecc637a710d6284014013488b3a775248455_full.jpg (184x184, 8K)

phew no mao revolution in the US in my lifetime

(((TRUMP)))

>WE NEED BILLIONS MORE FOR THE WALL! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!
>HAHA RETARDS! the Joke's on you! The wall is almost complete!
Pick one, brainlet.

Attached: 1507743371475.png (211x239, 5K)

been on Jow Forums longer than you nigger-brain

now more than ever we need real masters of the game leading our damned path

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

there is no wall, only steel fence along rio grande

>Anyone who criticizes my favorite politician uses discord!
sick burn bro

Attached: 1509121029016.jpg.jpg (375x375, 10K)

I'm not into politics and sometimes come here to lurk.

Can someone tell me in a comprehensible way why a first world country (USA) sends Millions of dollars to another first world country (Isreal)? Like, I know about the JQ and that the kikes are evil masterminds, but how the FUCK is it even acceptable that this happens? How does the government justify this?

It's like we germans would give Millions to France for no reason.

its so simple, he's going to destroy the kikes by giving them all our money and having our young men die for them on the sands of arabia

>young_steve_bannon.jpg

i think you are overstating this. there are 3 and one half people on the right who are principled anti zionists.

SAY IT WITH ME
D
C
H
E
S
S

All the work Jews put into creating and forcing Christianity on whites was not for fun. It was a long-term investment that has paid off beyond (((their))) wildest dreams. Retards literally believe that giving gibs to kikes increases their chances of seeing their grandma when they die.

Attached: a99.png (400x518, 122K)

Fuck communiggers and zionists. I would rather see humanity wiped out than either of those ideologies win.

we are being held hostage is the only reasonable answer I can come up with

>daughter converted to Judaism
>say it the best thing that happened to her
>she married a jew
>Trumps grand kids are Jewish
no shit?

Source: ASS

>The only principled anti-ZIonists are envious teenagers who follow a kike-invented ideology specifically invented to destroy white societies
deep

They don't have too. Most people have no idea. They are too just fighting over wether colors are gender neutral or not.

US government is filled with dual citizenship Israelite's

A shitload of brainwashed retards in the USA have bought into the lie that Israel comes before the rest of us and they refuse to see sanity no matter what actually happens right in front of their eyes and with their money.

Source: Trump's own presidential budget on whitehouse.gov linked in the post you just responded to, brainlet. Why does t_d have so much trouble with basic reading skills?

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

that makes literally zero sense, nice job eating up JIDF projectiong propaganda

Attached: file.png (960x641, 738K)

That's nothing compared to how much would have been spent if he kept all the troops in Syria