Iron Ann 2020

If she ran in 2020 with "Let's make the program we voted for in 2016 actually happen!" kind of platform, would you vote for her? She could be a more ballsy replacement for (y)our lovable-but-dumb president.

Attached: iron ann cute.jpg (685x385, 31K)

I wouldn’t spit on that coalburner

Attached: BF9E9FEA-5CA8-43C7-8DA6-E64B6B22286A.gif (540x310, 463K)

Isn't that just lefty D&C propaganda?

Time for TranAnn to man up

Attached: chel.jpg (1019x1595, 139K)

She slurps nigger semen and never had any children
SHE HATES THE WHITE RACE YOU RETARD

>would you vote for her?
Only if Tucker was running for president and she was his running mate.

Honestly, starting to feel like Trump may not go another round, how insulting is it that you do all of this good and you get 25 people rising up from your own party to take your place?

Because if she and a bunch of other losers primaries Trump you know Cruz and Rubio aren't just going to stand by and watch.

>a spaghetti nigger
worried about American politics.. PATHETIC. Fuck off and take your nigger lover with you.

Attached: hidden13.png (800x800, 47K)

She dated a nigger and a street shitter, has no kids and is bff with (((Bill Maher))).

That disqualifies her right away.

no, she's a proven coalburner

Sorry I mean I am implying here that Trump wouldn't want to run if he had to run the gauntlet again and debate like 25 different people, he must be sick and tired of Republicans by now.

yeah see that's the problem, she is abrasive and unlikeable, like most women

Anal Ann Coulter

proven how? by being on pics with few negros?

Maybe she'd be a shit leader but She's still right about Trump

She was his biggest supporter and now you hate her because Trump isn't keeping his promises on immigration. well at least the boomer infestation of Jow Forums got muh tax cuts

why are his hands not in the same plane? It looks weird

Well, where's the proof? All i found is she was CLOSE to some negro in one photo taken at a public event. Guess where? Fucking Shitfront.

I'm in!

P.S. anyone who hates Ann is a shill.

She should STFU and know her place with the rest of the man-eating roasties.

Attached: 1543260393494.jpg (1972x1616, 723K)

YAY another childless woman leader - I actually wouldn't mind, though, as it would shut her fucking snarky mouth as she saw her plans blocked all around

Zomg look Trump is a mudshark too!

Now way I'd vote for mAnn Coulter, But the plastic surgeons did a good job of slimming down her Adam's Apple.

Silly user, horses can't be presidents.

Mmm, stunning and brave. Yummy.
If only he jumped...

I hate that cunt. And why had she never married? Is she secretly a dyke?

Yeah, i'd like to see that too.

News flash: ugly women exist. And adam's apples are present in women too: they're just less visible.

yes

Attached: 1538998056568.png (662x857, 51K)

Attached: hidden2.png (800x800, 88K)

>ugly women exist

Attached: manly.jpg (400x400, 81K)

Nah, she'd run up against the same institutional hurdles trump did and spend 4 years doing literally nothing. Besides, she's a woman.

Obviously, if a woman marries she has no times for politics. Ugly as she is, she failed to find a mate and went into politics. That's actually what my mother did when my father died. It's pretty funny.

You're literally OBSESSED with transexuals, man. See a shrink.

Women cannot lead.

shes a race traitor, so no

>mfw your mom is a tranny who killed your real biological father

Attached: 1524696851505.jpg (689x520, 48K)

i would vote for her over trump any day

Who wouldn't get into those hurdles? It's either make being white illegal or give 120% of America's yearly budget to Israel every year, otherwise there are "hurdles". I think the only option is a president that pushes through, gets impeached and starts a revolution.

I support her, anybody who’s shilling that nigger meme is nothing but a kushnerbot

Being a president is not being a real leader. Having a few veto rights means nothing. If Trump commands the army to murder the democratic senate tomorrow the generals will have a fat laugh. He has no leadership power whatsoever. All Ann Coulter would have to do is make that evident by saying what she says on her twitter in real life, as a president.

good advice, mario.

Attached: 1543347675617.jpg (1280x1428, 359K)

>Who wouldn't get into those hurdles?
No one. That's kinda the point. The US government was designed to not work. The founders didn't trust government, so they made it incapable of getting anything done and put all the politicians in a special city in a swamp while the rest of the country goes about its business.

A new system is always an option, but you'd need a revolution to make it happen.

imagine am Ann Coulter/Jared Taylor ticket

Attached: FA9A9180-CE75-4661-BB1D-2069A41B9E71.jpg (750x740, 269K)

id also support her with my iron if you catch my drift.

>A new system is always an option, but you'd need a revolution to make it happen.
Good thing (((they))) are engineering a great societal/economic collapse in order to reset the global order of things! I'm sure the revolution will be a (((great))) success.

Attached: 1539413737342.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>Trusting a woman with no children.

More like a jared taylor/whoever else ticket

now area under nose looks weird xd
so this was the reason?

I’d still fuck her hard.

Yes. She and Tucker stand a chance. (((They))) would meltdown worse than Trump.

>"I mean, how many Jews are actually in Israel? It's the size of New Jersey! [cackles] Three billion a year? Let's give that money to blacks and veterans."

>voting for a woman

>Cernovich as Chief of Staff
Imagine how fast the 25th would be used on her.
I'd say less than a week.

only if the first gentleman is goign to back a 7 ft alpha bull pro football player

Gee, why does this professional contrarian pundit disagree with the current administration for no fucking reason?

Attached: ahmed.png (286x288, 86K)

Tucker is a big Israel fan

You know she's a woman, right?

Tucker is the only guy on TV that questions the US/Israeli relations or calls out congressmen for israel shilling.

Attached: 1545349539417.jpg (828x552, 64K)

I think there are bots that call her a coal burner in some way shape or form the instant a thread mentioning her is made. Otherwise, not only is there zero evidence of such a claim, all the evidence in the world (and basic common sense) suggests she would turn Africa into a glass parking lot faster than you can say "Hitler" given the opportunity

>childless woman
>in politics
Hahah, no.

Attached: kanzlerin_merkel_-1[1].jpg (1280x853, 103K)

Without a doubt.

Anyone that loves Ann is a shill

Neocon shills are the worst

poltards never learn. Trump was outspoken then he became president and was reigned in. Same would happen with grasshopper

Then what's the alternative? Hillary? Elections is the only weapon the common man has other than his own life. Trump made the establishment blink, which is good enough to elect the craziest badass available every single time. The real problem are normies trying to elect (((presidential))) individuals that are good at pretending to be competent. Ann coulter is a logical step towards sinking the rotten ship, unless someone crazier becomes available. From that point of view even O-Cortez could get the job done better than Trump, sadly.