HOW DARE YOU COMPROMISE, DRUMPF!!!!

>HOW DARE YOU COMPROMISE, DRUMPF!!!!

>DON'T YOU KNOW THAT NO PRESIDENT HAS EVER NOT FULFILLED A CAMPAIGN PROMISE AND BEEN REELECTED?!?!?

>WE'RE BEING FUCKING REPLACED!!! NO, I DON'T HAVE ANY CHILDREN OF MY OWN!!!!

Fucking loopy bitch.

Attached: 7BF2A94F-22C1-413F-B2B7-E1673CCD89F1.jpg (300x219, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2019/02/14/funding-bill-limits-trump-immigration-1175455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unironically still supporting king of boomers
enjoy being a wagie and never retiring.

Attached: FABC929B-DF45-44C0-8FC1-442666A593B2.jpg (456x292, 34K)

Retiring is for pussies.

She's right you fucking kike lover.

where's the wall?

I can't wait to here this cunt's explanation of how this Emergency Action was supposed to work when it gets halted by the courts for two years, only to (hopefully) get approved by a SCOTUS that would never have approved it with the judges it had when she first started pushing for this tactic.

Bitch does not know what she is talking about. Trump made a deal and it took time and we WILL have to pay a bit of a price to get our wall. If we'd done it her way from the start, the courts would have shot it down, Obama's SCOTUS kikes would have kept it shot down, and we would NEVER get the wall.

>I shouldn't have to work.
Unlike you, I want to EARN what I get.

I love loopy bitches

and I especially love Ann

t. slave for (((billionaires)))

A thread died for this

>he thinks wealth is earned
you’re in for a rude awakening, wagie.

Isnt this the same horse that said if trump doesnt build a wall he is finished? This mare is only about her own popularity.

Something's wrong with her lately. She acts like Trump can just magically do anything at all and faces not obstacles or opposition. She does not know what the fuck she is talking about.

Then fucking have them speedily tried and executed for crimes against humanity. We cannot afford to continue having Democrats or fake Republicans in our government. Trump fucked up the moment he got into office and didn't start having people taken back behind the barn and shot en masse.

Ann coulter is a controlled opposition and coal burner.

>I’m a constitutional lawyer
>I supported Bushes NDAA
>I opposed Obama’s NDAA
>I’m not sure what constitution says
>I’ll just go where wind blows
>Powerful man makes my pussy wet
>I jump ship when said man appears to be losing
>Excuse me I have to throw up my dinner so I can be 90lb wet yet 6ft tall

goddamn she's so ugly

>WHY DIDN'T DRUMPF DECLARE HIMSELF KING ON DAY ONE?!?!!

You're as delusional as her.

Give her a joint

No she isn't

She is aesthetically beautiful

Indians are a controlled pooposition and take shits in streets

Attached: FC871B91-CCD1-4B53-9BF2-2A000A4CB452.jpg (634x478, 46K)

She wants a dictator and her followers to demand one. So when Trump leaves office in 2024 (((they))) can usher in a NWO dictatorship

Frankly, the democracy experiment has failed, and if you don't see evidence of that all around you, you're the delusional one.

>compromise
>Trump gets virtually no money that will never be spent because of all the restrictions on it
>"One measure within the bill would prohibit DHS from detaining or deporting a sponsor, potential sponsor, or household member of an unaccompanied minor based on information shared with HHS."
>potential sponsor
>household member
>POTENTIAL SPONSOR
>HOUSEHOLD MEMBER

politico.com/story/2019/02/14/funding-bill-limits-trump-immigration-1175455

She's not running, but if you seriously wouldn't vote for her in a primary over Trump after yesterday you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: illegalmexicanfam.jpg (600x345, 102K)

Yeah, just ignore the fact Trump fired all of the MAGA people for Bush cabinet members.

Nah, she's pretty ugly.

I agree with her, but she's pretty fucking gnarly.

Trump is just another cuckservative obsessed with kikes and civic nationalism.

The only controlled opposition is Trump. He fucking cucked.

Yes. She need munchies and gain some weight. She’s worth millions yet she choses to look like Ann Frank just before her death.

ann coulter takes nigger dick in her purple pucker hole

Trump sucks jew cock and takes kike dick in his asshole

What democracy? We are a republic ruled by laws, not opinion of the majority.

Failing to uphold promises, accomplishing nothing, and giving the opposition exactly what it wanted is not compromising.

Shes controlled opposition just like Glenn Beck. Im glad they make it so obvious for us.

Crazy eyes.

She's a hot bitch that you couldn't handle for a minute without getting burned

I like how memeflags think that their opinions are somehow important. Trump just sold America to beaners.

Are you fucking kidding me!? She's called Skeleton for reason. Broaden your horizons my bong mate

She IS the like you fucking idiot.

BASED. MAGAPEDES! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. WHO CARES THAT GOD EMPEROR JUST SIGNED THE GREATEST AMNESTY OF ALL TIME? WHO CARES HE JUST CRIPPLED ICE AND HIS ABILITY TO BUILD THE WALL? I HOPE SOME GUY NAMED JOSE FUCKS MY WIFE! I LOVE ISRAEL! LET'S GIVE THEM MORE MONEY. AMERICA MUST PROTECT THE CHOSEN PEOPLE AND LET IN NEW WORKERS! WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE COUNTRY GREAT! WE WANT AS MANY BROWN PEOPLE HERE AS POSSIBLE!

MAGA! PEDES! WE'RE WINNING. PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE SCHLOMO!

Ann Coulter is chaotic good. I think she reacts too frantically to everything to govern effectively, but her viewpoints are spot on.

>tranny
>no children
>dates black man
fuck off retards. she's against the demographic changes in america, has called out the jews, and has a loud voice. go miga in /ptg/ or t_d

she's got those sociopath Cock nose Cortex eyes

Attached: Cock Nose Cortex.jpg (651x616, 158K)

Hi congress women for MI. Or MN? BTW I had BACON for breakfast today, yum yum

Attached: 186DCC8C-8A62-41A5-9B8D-89F28D12CD17.jpg (736x687, 102K)

How so, you stupid kike?

Attached: DE91D591-24C3-4273-939A-4F98DC81CC1F.jpg (1440x1390, 1.16M)

>coincides with welfare state taking off

Think harder

The boomers are already here defending king kike. Lol

We dont even need a wall, what a stupid bitch. Trump didn't lock her up and he still has my vote. Literally no one takes campaign promises seriously. You are fucking moron if you voted for Trump because of a few miles of concrete.

Attached: Sexy Bitch.jpg (202x400, 14K)

She is such a cunt

Attached: 31FEA7D2-82DA-4611-8A20-BBB0F35451A4.jpg (1320x1449, 318K)

It’s coming you impatient faggot

I have 4whites what does it mean

How does living in denial feel?

>W-We didn’t even need a w-wall guys!
Magapedes are already coping hard.

Attached: 5FF0AE73-902D-410C-B95E-5F1F48B5947B.jpg (724x1024, 78K)

once again I reterate, Trump is the least of our problems. Weird that people blame Trump for cuckservatives and Democrats. They were there long before Trump and he's done more to counter them than anyone.

She is fucking hot but a pure bitch. I guarantee there is jew in her.

>this

From day 1 I knew the wall was just words to please boomer rednecks

Tell me how? It’s being built now you fucking faggot
Dotr for you liberal scum nigger

This is so true
Fuck Paul Ryan that fucking cock sucking pussy

Oh shut the fuck up. We have an inept Kike ZOg President who literally signed our country's future away. Just shut the fuck UP already with your MAGAPEDE horseshit. it's fucking nauseating at this point.

>Now that normies are talking about border crime and nationalism let's undo all that and create a bunch of martyrs and help the lefties have their utopia.

Great idea, faggot.

You know she burns coal, right OP? She’ll pay the toll. They always do.

Check those abs

I would love to meet up with u irl

So what is she was a coalburner. Our President is a KIKE ZOG puppet who just sold us all out and shit in the mouths of his supporters day after day.

You can live in denial all you want.

Trump already paid his toll, he became Israel’s bitch.

Trump being an incompetent leader has pushed nationalism back into the corner. It will take about five years for it to be cool once more.

Attached: 81ACAAD1-8862-4FBD-BDEC-3D46B353EB0A.jpg (640x480, 42K)

We need a dozen Trumps. Spending time shitting on him like Ann is doing is a waste and makes me think she's controlled oppo or psycho. She's providing tons of fuel for our shill enemies too.

And I'd fucking kill you.

Anywhere near Los Angeles? Lets do it

There are not enough of 4ch to sway an election but Normies do. I wonder what normies will decide in 2020. Israel supporter or Muslim supporter.

Americans are dumb and need they're opinions from TV people like The Slender Ann

If you're near Los Angeles name a time and place.

Trumpnigger COPE

>Not doing what you love for the rest of your life. I know and electrician that is in his 70s and still working. He can retire with e pension but still works.

Fucking found the nigger

>criticizing /ourgirl/
how's St. Petersburg this time of year, Vlad?

I'm a "Nigger" because I'm calling your bluff on a threat? Niggers do the opposite. Like I said, near Los Angeles? Name a time and place

She is controlled opposition
Like all the shill faggots here.
Trump will win in 2020

Look at this fucking FAGGOT!!!!!
I knew he was California scum
Ahahahhahahaa

Hey Hillary, you do realize Russia isn’t the one making America into their bitch right?

I'd fucking murder your Kike loving "MAGA" ass.

I felt the need for the wall
The WA-LL-king
They say the Wall
Just for me
The W, The A, The L-L
The W, the, the, the A
The, the, the LL
Oowee
Give me shotgun
Oh please, oh please
No chicken fence
But chicken wall
Pick out the spics
The heat is hittin' me
Many degrees, we gotta have it
Don’t want to cabbage
We hate that babbage
Life savage
We we we wanna, Wall
Or we gonners
Yo man I’m gonna, go round the corner
Get right onna ah ah ah Wall
I need contact I need it bad
So I can mask
Just just like that
Go crank your ‘Lac
We need to go, man
You move to slow
Take care of dat
Who got the wall, who got the wall?
Where do the stay?
Across the street
I’m goin’ crazy lookn' for the wall
I’ll take a wall
Fill it to the border of that wall
Where Da WALL at

Where is the Wall
Where is the Wall
Where is the Wall
Were looking for the Wall

I hate when faggots like you miss the point on purpose. We're a democratic republic, you stupid nigger

The fuck would you do then in his shoes if it's so simple? Either he follows the constitution and lives with what he can get from the legislature or he goes full dictator. If you believe going full dictator is feasible, you're delusional; if you think it's wise, get outside more.

Blame the GOP Senators and Representatives responsible for passing laws. Blaming Trump is lazy.

Fucking KIKE. Just like your coward KIKE ZOG President. Talk tough shit and do nothing.

I would honestly beat the fucking shit out of you Julio

AHAHHAHAHA your vagina bleeding today pussy? Need a tampon?

Fuck off Shlomo. Trump is a KIKE who just sold out the entire country. He shits in your mouth and you love it.

Trump is literally a jewish nigger though

The more screeching the less I listen

Gimme you phone number pussy I wanna call your spic ass

AHAH she's ugly! Let these unnacompanied minors in, BASED! MIGA!

>She is controlled opposition
Im suspicious of anyone with FOX after what happend to Ron Paul.

Attached: 184215BA-FF5F-4F05-88E3-6EB9CAC1D7BC.jpg (693x389, 88K)

faggot pussy earn your own keep by securing your own life instead of the state letting their dogs rest if they are able to make it to 64

Attached: 1503628988914.png (600x842, 101K)

more beer!

woohoo

>We are being fucking replaced
Well this is true though, too bad she decided to be a snarky cunt with nothing but bitterness and sarcasm to offer.

Cite “democracy” in decoration of independence or the constitution please. You can’t because we are a Republic with Republican Form of government

It’s already being built. Trump’s done more to protect our southern border than any president since Polk.

Why do Swedes constantly suck off obvious Jew puppets like Trump?

These fucking faggots are never satisfied. I will kill these traitors first come cw2

that you are a faggot

Attached: 1494823682168.png (1144x888, 409K)

Attached: B7948B6A-F215-4A58-A654-0053E9C2ED97.jpg (421x480, 67K)