Jow Forums can you honestly tell me whether I'm ugly or not...

Jow Forums can you honestly tell me whether I'm ugly or not? I find myself disgusting and I have always been treated as an ugly/fat girl and was alone for whole life. Also give me advice on how I can make myself look better other than just losing weight.

Attached: 20180423_125640.jpg (2560x1920, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X_3yOUKSOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6.5 lose weight and get a better haircut and stop frowning

>ugly or not
You're alright, definitely not disgusting.
>how can i make myself look better
Look into Orthotropics, particularly mewing (proper tongue posture).

there's potential
lose the bangs and oversized coats

Ur not ugly lol get out of ur head u have a bright future if u do

Not that bad I guess? But grow out your bangs and don’t just put eyeliner on the outside of you eyes to make them look bigger. I suggest just putting it on the top lid and then putting on mascara. Also smile more

you look like someone I knew, are you from fl..?

anyways, you're cute but in your eyes you look depressed, you should learn to love yourself

You're not ugly.

You need to work on your self confidence. People sense low self esteem like animals can smell fear and they will at best not give you preferential treatment and at worse victimise you for it.

The reason you're treated as the ugly/fat girl is probably because people perceive you as weak. I'm going to go off on a limb and assume you don't stand up for yourself when people say these things about you, or maybe you overreact and try to prove these people wrong. I used to think I was ugly because people would make fun of me all day, but it was less because of my looks and more because I didn't do anything to stop them, making me an easy target.

Ahah sorry this sounded harsh let me just re word this: you look good just maybe grow out your bangs and do your eyeliner like that to help compliment your face and smiling never hurts. I’ve been through times where I feel like this and being harsh on yourself DOES NOT HELP

I'm gonna jerk off to your picture to give you a self esteem boost.

I'd ask you out desu

Same

ur certainly not ugly

You have no problems in the looks department. What you need is self esteem. Be proud of yourself for who you are and what you look like.

Okay so basically you look good

I'm from Croatia

Where are all these blatantly pretty girls that have such low self-esteem that they fish for comments on Jow Forums?

Not really, imo you are really cute and you seem like a nice person.

Does anyone else see a woman with brown eyes as a liar? While I hate to be prejudice I can't help it's the first thing I think when I see brown eyes

Attached: 1520172582254.jpg (418x358, 29K)

is that way.

7.5/10. You're young for me, but pretty. Unflattering camera angle. Perpetual frown. Learn to do eye makeup. Pale makeup colors will help your face.

I cant tell, post some naked pics

I think you're hot op

7, pretty much qt

Waifu/10

t. Bosnian who visits family in Rijeka occassionally

Attached: vhz9zbrtqqy11.png (768x1080, 598K)

You're a girl on Jow Forums. That really says it all. Even if you were pretty, being on Jow Forums means something is mentally off with you

You look like a girl who friendzoned me when I was still in school
Cute

You look cute but I have east european girl fetish

You look like the girl on the cover of this Genesis album:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X_3yOUKSOc

cut your bangs

Cut your personality, or I'll do it for you.

i have no personality

There is actually many cultural mythos around eye colour and personality which is interesting, look into it.

theres nothing wrong with looking for validation on the internet especially when ur circumstances prevent u from obtaining it in real life

Hard to tell with browns, since they're so predominate.

I find blues and greys always seem to be wearing a mask, it feels like you never really know them. The few greenies I've met have been really friendly, but judgmental.

ur adorable but at the same time I want to choke u out

I wouldn't say you're ugly

based on this pic you're cuter than most provided:

>Do something about the bangs, its not a great hairstyle imo.
>Smile. honestly youd look way better.
>This is the most important. Read a book. I can't exactly base it off one picture, but you look like someone who doesn't have much going on between the ears...

Take better care of your hair, ditch the bangs, does not suit you. Learn to smile, and ditch the white thing and get cloths that fit you well.
You would look fantastic in a brown this holiday sweater.

wouldsmash/10

I only date blue eyed girls.

In all honesty no, you're not ugly. firstly I think you'd look good with shorter hair, no bangs. rock the doll thing - mascara makeup etc. not overboard. Eventually you'll get a nose job and all your problems with disappear and you'll look like a doll

Do you happen to be from Russia by any chance?

just change the hair, no bangs

wanna hang out ? Gimme a number first, ok ?

You must have a really unappealing torso if you show a picture of this pretty face and still wonder if you're ugly.

I started reading greek philosophy when I was 10 years old.

mfker u started yo life at 10 or wat ?

You're much better looking than I am sweetheart. Don't sell yourself short and get that positive self image before you get old, it would be a terrible waste otherwise

Don't be fat. That is all you have to do, as a woman, to be attractive. Exceptions apply, of course, but you're not the exception. Don't be fat. It's not fucking difficult.

Attached: PSA.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

I would love to be your friend, I have the same problem and I'm a guy haha, don't tell me you're lonely too, are you?

so? Sounds psuedcore to me. You still look daft as fuck.

Solid 6/10

Wouldn’t call you ugly BUT you came here for validation so you must be ugly inside.

I'm extremely lonely. The only person I spend time with I know only online and he's rather abusive too. We just play vidya together.

Post more, i cant FAP to this

Woah ut's a gamer girl! This is just like one of my chinese cartoons. Would you like to play minecraft with meme hehehehe kawaii desune >.

Why haven't you tried tinder?

Are you OP? I'm a girl too and I long to have a female friend. What games do you play

Attached: 1374019247934.jpg (480x800, 75K)

Everyone is average until they get the grooming and cosmetics kit out. Just chill, be yourself, you do you.
If you're in need of friends, first you have to reach out them, they will not come to you, but don't try to be like everyone else, you are unique, and they will either accept you as you are.

Pokémon Go

OP here. I mostly play LoL and Warframe from multiplayer games

Oh.. I'm not into the normie multiplayer Gamer™ stuff. I don't even find the time to play games at all anymore I just procrastinate and watch anime and draw.
I'm out of my element on this zoomer board to be honest I'm usually on /jp/.
tfw will never have a female (female) friend who likes touhou and other weeaboo stuff I do think you're cute though. Just use bobby pins on your bangs (or don't, I feel like you might be cute with the bobbed bangs look (think uma thurman in pulp fiction, whatever you call that hairstyle).

Attached: 374380.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

you look like a prime example of cluster b; therefore I would ravage you

Do you have discord? We can get less lonely together haha, dw I'm not abusive or anything I'm actually a softie haha

yeah I do, can you drop yours though?

M.#165 guess the last number, 4 chan's not that safe and send something in croatian just to be sure

koristi prevoditelj posljednji broj je osam

The fug are you talking about nignog. MIsquote?

FUCK OFF BACK TO /SOC/
Stop making these stupid threads you idiots
Sage.

can I play with two cuties ? send me you discord girls ! we gon get laid together

Wow! I like the part where the ghost boy turns into an old man and starts shouting at the little girl to touch his old ghost dick

Attached: ff9d296ffa4c6dc26fbc1f4309b2d015--genesis-band-peter-gabriel-genesis.jpg (236x355, 16K)

OP!, you look like my crush Evalion.
Beautiful girl!.

Attached: 1544238107300.png (444x444, 79K)

Can you think of why this would be a problem? Perhaps list as many reasons as you can think.

Not bullshitting, i stole OP's jpg and added it to my art folder with other chicks i want to bust nuts inside.

Attached: tenor.gif (320x180, 1.09M)

>the absolute state of this board
RIP Jow Forums, you were a nice board. Sage.

Honestly you’re like 5/10 if you want honesty. Bangs are cute maybe go with a little under eye concealer and some eyeliner and mascara so you don’t look so dead. Take some vitamin d3s and vitamin Cs and you’ll be a 7/10

well user, you're def my type. Big eyes, sharp nose, cute bangs. Wear glasses, then you'd be perfect

but uh, practice make up. that seems to be a big one. fuck if i know, you're already near perfect to me

Reading greek philosophy sounds like something a precocious 10 year old snob would do. If you were say, reading calculus on manifolds last week that would tell me you're smart.

For sake of argument, lets say you're smart. Use your intelligence to stand out. Raise your hand in class and talk a lot. Do that and smile more. That is a way to be more attractive aside from losing weight.

I am the best student in my class and I'm usually the only one who answers almost every question. I don't smile alot or talk too much though.

>board being this filled with beta cucks who cant meet women in person

Attached: PepeVomit.jpg (736x718, 39K)

What are you studying?

I study all subjects but my favorites are philosophy, biology, ethics and psychology

I think you're very pretty, OP. I wish I could talk to you.

Haven't picked a major, or are you in highschool?

I'm in highschool and I plan to become a pathology assistant

You have to be over 18 to use this board. Reported.

Based

people in highschool can be 18+. Reason why I'm still there is because I failed a year due to schizophrenia.

Announcing reports is a bannable offense, newfag

Fuck off, incel
Go talk to a woman outside some day

No you're unironically cute. I don't even mind the bangs but that's just me.

your not ugly imo. As long as your a cool hard working person people will fall in love you.

This isn't even an advice thread.

>(alleged) girl posts a camwhore thread
>"wow your so pretty please let me speak to you"
>1000 replies
The absolute state of Jow Forums incels

Lose the bangs
Holy shit who ever thought that was a good idea.

So fucking Redd*t

im a man but can I be ur friend and just orbit you... please?

lol u should read some baudrillard...

It's a "give me validation" thread. We have at least 10 of them every day.