CHASE BANK COMPLETE SYSTEM OUTAGE

Some sort of fuckery is happening.
First Wells Fargo went down during that “military exercise” in Los Angeles.
Then ING in Australia.
Now Chase had a completely system outage. They have since fixed it already, but something seems awry.

A bank does NOT have a complete system outage, there are multiple backups and redundancy measures in effect. It is especially important if three different banks have complete outages.

If this was “normal” or regular it stands to impact the entire global financial system. What’s going on and what’s the connection?

piunikaweb.com/2019/02/16/chase-bank-app-website-down-servers-not-working-online-and-mobile-banking-suffers/

foxbusiness.com/markets/wells-fargo-suffers-service-outage

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/US-Army-Conducts-Training-in-Los-Angeles-Area-505347111.html

Attached: 0EE074C7-4EAD-4542-AD45-3B95A7F5A75C.jpg (750x354, 20K)

Bump.

A MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

I also just paid my next month's rent no problem. What the fuck are you talking about?

Thanks for the bump.

Not a lot of news sites are talking about this, even though it was as severe, if not more so than the Wells Fargo outage. I mainly find crypto currency news sites discussing it because it’s “a win for my shitcoin”.

But this is my point, a “top big to fail” bank having every single one of their services completely down, including any backups or redundancy networks go down with it would cause a devastating erosion of faith in the banking system. Which may be why it’s being swept under the rug.

I actually laughed out loud. Have your (you).

System is back up. This news is 10-12 hours old but it is important, especially in context of other banks having major outages.

Imagine if “bitcoin network was down for a day”. People would lose their fucking minds, because that’s not supposed to happen.

This is a major bank, “too big to fail” and all that. It’s not supposed to go down like that. Ever. And it’s the third one in a row.

OY VEY ANTISEMITE

Attached: jr.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Dig it. The shit is actually hitting the fan. I have a pretty regular dinner with some milspec muckity-mucks. Canceled this weekend. They never cancel this thing.

>using a major (((bank)))
>not using a local credit union

It's nothing faggot now go kys pls thx

Doesn’t matter who you use, they’re all using fiat from the central bank of your country, which are all tied to the International Monetary Fund, which is privately owned by the Rothschilds.

EVERYTHING IS FINE, GOYIM

PLEASE GO BACK TO WORK

Attached: kike who hates Jesus.jpg (300x231, 11K)

YES the overall system is cucked. You can slide some profit to the indie operators. Don't be such a blackpilled faggot.

something is being clandestinely rolled out to each of the major banks in succession which requires the entire nationwide system to be taken offline for multiple hours to days.

I wouldn’t worry about it.

Oy vey
Oy gevalt
It's like anudda Shoah
My jimmies aren't alright
In the Lodge tonight
I'm rustled
To the bones
I need a thousand shills for backup
But it looks like
I'm alone
Goyim are howling
With their racist Stormfront pride
Couldn't shill alone
Moloch knows I've tried
Won't let you win
Won't set you free
Be the good goy that you're supposed to be
In six trillion much doubt they sow
THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
CAN'T SPEAK YOUR MIND ANYMORE
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
NO FREE SPEECH FOR THE GOY
YOUR RIGHTS END
WHERE THE FEDERAL RESERVE BEGINS
LET THE STORMFRONT RAGE
WE'RE JUST GONNA SHUT IT DOWN ANYWAYS
IT'S FUNNY HOW TELEVISION MAKES REAL BIG THINGS SEEM SMALL
AND I USE THE BOX TO CONTROL YOU
TWO PLANES, THREE TOWERS IN ALL
IT'S TIME TO CHEAT AND LIE AND JEW
TO BUILD UP ZION AND BREAK YOU
NO RIGHT
NO WRONG
NO RULES FOR ME
I'M FREE
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
BAAL'S HOLY KINGDOM IS DIVINE
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
KISS YOUR LANDS AND HOMES GOODBYE
YOUR RIGHTS END
WHERE CNN BEGINS
LET THE CHRISTIANS RAGE ON
MY ROTHSCHILD CURRENCY DRIVES MARKETS TO THE GROUND
GLOW-IN-THE-DARK PYRAMID NIGGERS
SINGING TELEVISION'S PIPER SOUND
AND MY HAND WAVES AND IT'S MADE TO COME TO PASS
I'LL SHUT DOWN EVERY GOY
MY WHIM IS THEIR COMMA--
HEY, ISN'T THAT THE GUY WE NAILED TO A CROSS
THREE DAYS AGO?
WHY DOES HE LOOK SO ANGRY?

Attached: BARABBAS - Copy.png (2529x1073, 3.84M)

Based Okinawa poster.

They are preparing to take over Bitcoin.
You didn't think they'll let you just make your own money, did you?

Based jap user makes too much sense.

do you conjure up a gay rainbow staircase and climb it in the middle of this song?
at the very end of the song do you walk into an oven and slam the door behind you?

>Imagine if “bitcoin network was down for a day”. People would lose their fucking minds, because that’s not supposed to happen.

it won't happen. bitcoin is decentralized

I know this. But chase doesn’t have just one server, or just one data center. There are very stringent requirements for redundancy and security for financial institutions. This is in part required by the FDIC insurance. It’s why your bank has such weird password requirements. It’s all tightly controlled.

Can confirm I just tried to use my Chase credit card in the Shell station so I can get my good goy reward points card was rejected

>A bank does NOT have a complete system outage

Sure they do, I had one the other day(email sev1) due to someone screwing up firewall rules.

How long have you been doing architecture for financial services companies

what a stupid post
are you a pedophile?
probably are..