Am I fucking petty and pathetic?

>Be me
>Walking my GF back to her dorm
>we have been together for almost a month
>She sees 3 dudes that are her friends
>She hugs them
>thisisfine.png
>she starts talking with such an excited tone to one of them, completely ignoring me and not introducing me
>after we walked away, she apologized for not engaging me into the conversation.
>I said it's fine (don't want to appear insecure) "but why didn't you introduce me"
>She says she didn't remember their names that's why, she took couple of classes with them and that they were nice guys
>I say then it's fine
>I kiss her good night
>she sends me a heart text when I get home and ask about my drive.
>tell her it was good, then say gn

She seems like a shy girl but in reality she is very social. Anyway, I feel like I got cucked, it felt like shit, am I irrational for being kinda upset, would you be upset user?

If this happens again, I will literally introduce myself to whoever person she is talking to. "Sorry, excuse my rude gf, I'm xxxx, pleasure to meet you, what's your name?"

Attached: Youd+like+to+think+anyone+would+talk+about+you+wouldnt+_451dbfc8bc0de06d5933cd143fe0517d.jpg (800x800, 159K)

I would be pretty fucking upset. Then again they could be beta orbiters that she's leading on.

And I can't even bring it up, because she said she can't remember their names, so what am i gonna do.
Gonna pay attention if this happens again.

It's called being a part of the world outside Jow Forums and your penis. Doesn't mean anything other than she's innocent and capable of having guys as friends with boundaries. Stop reading into it. She's dating and fucking you.

I'm not reading into it, I don't think she is she of me or anything. I'm just kinda upset that she completely ignored me that's all.

She shouldnt have done that imo. She thinks so too which is why she apologized

I'm getting so fucking sick of reading every goddamn relationship story on this fucking board and everybody is in fucking college. I'm fucking sick of this shit. Doesn't anybody get a relationship afterwards or without going? It's always dorms this or classes that. Fuck off.

What I meant to say is I don't think she is embarrassed of me or anything!

Yeah, so i am justifiably upset then right?
If she brings it up again, like apologize or something, can i say something like
"Well I was kinda upset, you completely ignored me, I had to start a conversation with the guy so I don't look like a dork, but you apologized so... i guess there is nothing else you can do, you can't go back in time"
"wait can you?"

If she mentions it again, share your feelings. Tell her you're not upset but rather uncomfortable.

>3 dudes that are her friends
I don't think there is anything to worry about unless you blow this up so keep your mouth shut.

However, keep your eyes open because:
She does know their names and told you a lie because she knew it bothered you and didn't want it to blow up.
Your relationship is so new she's still thinking like a single girl or she would have either greeted them in passing or introduced you to them.
One of those guys she liked and still may still like a little and if I were you find out about him but DO NOT ASK HER OR BRING HIM UP. Do your investigating in a clandestine manner.
She knows she fucked up already or she wouldn't have apologized.

>share your feelings
What the fuck is wrong with you guys. When you open your mouth to a woman, even a legitimate, rational point is heard as a jealous whine. She already knows how this looks and why she did it. She did it because it meant more to her to do it than it did to humiliate OP in front of those guys. Lets be clear. We all know when those guys walked away they were laughing because she ignored OP, ostensibly her bf or guy she was on a date with, to spend time chatting them up.

don't, OP

just be silent and let things go

how do dudes THIS insecure get girlfriends? HOW SWAY!?

>3 dudes that are her friends
lmao
dudes dont have female "friends"
the red flags are presenting themselves OP. its up to you to act or carry on as if nothing is wrong

And why cannot a girl when on a date resist the urge to chat up other men while ignoring the guy she is with? Is that too much to ask? Seriously, can't they control themselves for just a few hours? This girl could have said hello and walked past and after OP dropped her off text the guys to meet up but no she had to do it immediately and left OP uncomfortably the 5th wheel.

Probably not even her friends, just acquaintances. She was just trying to not look anti-social op, relax. Would you have reacted the same if it was 3 girls? And don't fucking introduce yourself jesus christ

>completely ignoring me and not introducing me
She didn't want those guys to know you were her bf but just some guy she was taking a stroll with

allah forbids women talking to men
Haram as fuck

being social is acknowledging them and keep on walking but thats not what she did. She stopped and chatted them up and froze OP out of the conversation. Now that is anti OP.

The cucks justifying her behaviour are amazing. What will they do if she ends up sucking their dick while OP is 1 meter away? "Oh, don't be so insecure, she just wanted to practice sucking a lollipop on a real dick XD" Fucking faggots.

This. Jow Forums will always justify woman's behavior and shame the guy, then shame him again when he comes back heartbroken because he got steamrolled after ignoring the early red flags. If your intuition tells you something is off about a situation don't ignore it just to seem cool and progressive

Totally agree. At best it was rude to OP what she did. She knew the guys and all she needed to do since she was with him is say hello and move on.

I wonder though if OP and this girl are really in a relationship or just someone he's been seeing for a month. He believes there's something more than she does. I know she kissed him and sends him little text hearts but she also completely ignores him and won't introduce him to a pack of guys, one of which she's clearly into.

When guys date they should pay close attention to how the girl conducts herself and this should clearly tell OP she's not worth pursuing. Dating is not to determine a way to convince yourself the shit she feeds you tastes like ice cream.

calm down incel, most people start going out / fucking in high school.
But they're not gonna be on this board

Honestly it sounds like one if not all of them have fucked her at some point. Or might even still be fucking her. Why else would she hug them and get so excited?

right it doesnt bother you ok.

what you need to do now is show her that you have a girl or girls in your circle also. unless you think the relationship could continue with a dynamic where you need her more than she needs you..

And I guess you wonder why you don't have a gf, sure thing user

I guess you included

yeah I see wimps like you that beg and grovel and she runs all over you just for the honor of her presence. You do not have to do that, no one does.

This. It's college so she's either banged one of them or they are beta orbiters, there is no middle ground.

Sounds like there is at least one she may want to bang. For certain she knows their names or she wouldn't have stopped to chat them up.

Is it too much to ask for one fucking story where OP and the girl just fucking met at random, or through friends or something
I didn't go to college and I'm too old to go now, every time I see someone talking about a girl they met in class I die a little.

>Am I fucking petty and pathetic?
Yes. Absolutely.

stop trolling threads dude. We get it, you're a literal incel. keep trying man.

it amazes me that anyone would want to be in a relationship with someone they dont feel comfortable with. You are actually cucking yourself

She didn’t want to out herself that she has you as a bf.
She is ashamed of yiu and wants to keep at least one of them as an option.

You however failed by not introducing yourself.

This is what failure tastes like.

You are beyond naive.

LEAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW

Let it slide but keep your eyes peeled. Seems like a new thing between you two, time will tell if you pay attention

This, OP.

The thing about relationship problems and red flags is that 99% of the time they resurface if you pay attention. Just keep a lookout.

I’m gonna agree with the posters saying this is a red flag. Fuck what the betas and roasties are saying. What she did is a extremely concerning.