Yellow Vest attack police car. Women cops CRYING

twitter.com/Plantureux/status/1096867809571889153

Shame on you fucking fascist! She is in tears!

Attached: yellow qu.jpg (3840x2560, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClementLanot/status/1096854179442761729
communemag.com/the-counter-insurrection-is-failing/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>women
>cops
signs of fallen society

Well that's what putting equity over equality gets you: cops unfit for duty

Have any pictures of the crying women? I haven't jerked it today

Another proof why most women are unfit for service.

This one was just pathetic, that's not how a police officer has to behave (crying and needing to be told 1000 times by her male partner to "advance, advance already dumb bitch"

Attached: ARYO09G.jpg (750x916, 177K)

At least she still has both eyes to cry out of. Unlike many Yellow Vests...
R.I.C. for the French and the UK

Attached: RIC.jpg (860x1395, 381K)

Wait what?
She did a great job, don't lose control and din't shoot anyone

Three yellow tards have been hit by a car today
They were attacking the car while a couple and their baby was in it, the driver got scared, then ran over them.
That's the way to go, those yellow shits must go

NEVER FORGET FLORINA

Attached: DuHx50uX4AI4VN7.jpg (748x890, 132K)

that was in Lyon btw
twitter.com/ClementLanot/status/1096854179442761729

Cops ruinning in Paris too.
>tfw don't have USA cops

Attached: mfwkkk.png (616x596, 67K)

Clearly she lost control of her emotions. If she was outside of the car she would have crawled up into a bawl and died which is completely useless.

lol i was waiting for a brick to their heads

Attached: ep8y7G.png (680x340, 91K)

wow CONGRATS for having basic self-control like that. But for a cop that's not enough. Emotional control like NOT CRYING DURING A CONFLICT is mandatory imo.

There's probably no proper psychological screening in france (and the USA either) when joining the forces and/or it's just too lenient on females.

kek, thank you for that, OP

Shut up turk-gypsy faggot
Most Jow Forumstards are incels who cry every time they have to get out of their houses.

based and true

high capacity assault bricks WHEN

part of me wanted the cop to shoot them, just imagine the shitstorm it would cause

notice he's the 4 foot manlet that had to compensate by getting wider

come on retard she did what she was told, she drove on, she did her duty in a calmy driven manner, dont be such a sperg

There's a psychological screening, but the entire test is a joke. I know it because I passed these tests, they wanted to recruit me but I refused because I've been choked by their incompetence during their retarded recruitment process.

Who?

>kill 10 french citizens
>arrests 10,000+
>wounded 5000+ including 387 amputations
>expect to be treated nice

Fucking ZOG

Lel.

Attached: 1533597195768.jpg (1600x1200, 459K)

some yellow vest protestors shot by flashball

Attached: f yellow gril.png (720x1200, 949K)

bitch of Macron should be in chains.
cops have been shooting people. there hasn't been a shitstorm yet, meaning there never will be. Euros are worse off than livestock

Attached: canadian.png (997x468, 464K)

copettes, aka, copouts

Attached: 1549864754794.png (3333x2416, 1.89M)

maybe she is upset about the next steps, or perhaps some compassion for the victims still lurks, deep down in her balckened evil soul

Attached: smugfrog.jpg (554x496, 82K)

Why is she blogging on her phone (while driving) instead of fleeing the angry mob. Fuckin christ

Asking the important questions

Vive la révolution??

Attached: absolutely-peaceful-house-on-fire-muslim-islam-meme.jpg (735x540, 160K)

These women have made some great protest banners.
Thank you based ladies.

Im sure the french are begging for more cop recruits atm. Why dont you sign up then raid the armory?

Man next to her is filming retord

When did Jow Forums turn on the yellow vests? I thought decapitating Macron was on a list of priorities. Isn't it at the very least a populist movement rather than a commie fuck one?

>Woman sobbing and holding a phone
>Man calmly telling her what to do
kek

It’s extremely common to have strategic discussions at the roundabouts.. You can hear people mulling over questions like, “What should we block? What would be effective? What would have the most impact, cause the most damage?” It’s worth noting that in the countryside, and particularly among workers, there is an instinctive intelligence around what sorts of companies and sites are important to the functioning of this world. In Rouen, in December, Yellow Jackets would go block different sites almost every night. It wasn’t massive, but two to three hundred people would show up, and it was very consistent. The unions could never manage something with this much economic impact over such a length of time. It was really a ton of money that was lost. Of course, it is difficult to maintain a rhythm like this, and after weeks of these actions, an understandable exhaustion kicked in, and the blockades have diminished somewhat.

The other team is the night team, which consists of people who are much more desperately poor, quite a bit crazier, and more reckless. They would completely block the roundabouts without letting anything through, and occasionally light huge fires. This draws more police repression than the daytime shift, and it’s true that the day shift has some resentment of the night shift, almost seeing them like “rioters” or hooligans. But, some of the most incredible actions have taken place at night. A huge electronics store near the Rond-point des vaches was looted by a mere few dozen people, with everyone avoiding arrest. I never expected to see anything like this in Rouen.

communemag.com/the-counter-insurrection-is-failing/

Attached: tumblr_pmb962fm501tvr0q1o1_1280.jpg (1280x989, 370K)

>When did Jow Forums turn on the yellow vests?
we did?

Not just equity. Its usury. Which means they have surpassed the limitation of the average citizen to cater to rothschild amd the other elite who own france

LOL based

good job. stone those bastards like in the bible

Attached: 1550312089900.jpg (830x532, 181K)

Proof that women don’t belong in any kind of combat or enforcement position, they ALWAYS break under pressure

I would end up guillotiné en place de grève.

>she did her duty in a calmy driven manner
her duty to who?

true this is a job for men
women are good for raising children

Can any American confirm that if this will happen in USA, cops will immediately shot the protestors right?

Attached: mf lo.jpg (495x495, 33K)

She should learn to code

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH damn that shit looks like a Hollywood zombie film

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA gotta love the french. cant wait till the party starts in my country

Attached: 1546714993886s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

i dont know man.. america got so much guns and insane people in it that it would go straight to Syria mode

>Memeflag
>Muh Jow Forumstards not epic
>Muh basements

Attached: A5A2CE4B-4CF8-419F-81F5-AFE4366EF2D9.jpg (1024x550, 68K)

don`t give him ~you~

For the most part once they go into riot mode the cops won't shoot even if fired upon, they have a really outdated rules of engagement which is why black lies matter was able to kill so many of them in Texas.

Post body, you twink faggot

Good, everywhere in France should be no go zone for cops.

Most likely.

Cops aren't the bad guys, the people calling the shots are. Cops should don yellow vests too.

good joke, bootlicker

Everywhere in France should be a no go zone for the Arabs.

do frogs not even get history lessons?
do they not see the same shit happening again?
>b-but muh paycheck

winter is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

Attached: civil.jpg (1166x1920, 473K)

Lick those boots harder, MIGApede.

Attached: A4E8161C-4C4C-4341-AF11-81E6B91214F7.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Don't defend Frenchie cops. American cops are usually based because only leftists and shitskins ever riot and disrupt in the US. If you join the police here, you're expecting to deal with the scum of society. Euro cops aren't. They're gladly fucking over their own countrymen while protecting the government that's replacing their race. Of course, there are plenty of shitty American cops too. I don't want to deny that

>MIGApede
Cope harder

they're the same everywhere

>Woman cops CRYING
Based, see the lamentations of their Women as you drive your enemies before you

What exactly would I be coping for, MIGApede?

>sans dents
HA! Is that what you call "commoners" over there??

Damn, got any source to that?
Could be France.

And WHILE she is driving she is filming the riot with her cell phone. She's also responsible for two people in that car, as well as the safety of other motorists, but she's simultaneously filming and driving.

Attached: french_rev_v2.png (878x584, 1.29M)

If you throw around "MIGApede" in a thread that has nothing to do with Trump, then you're obviously coping for something. Probably the fact that you can't sit on your ass crying about how all is lost anymore and justifying doing nothing to help

You really can’t stand the mere thought of someone not bowing down to God’s Chosen People, lmao. Fuck off back to r/The_Donald and take your shithole colony here, /ptg/, with you. I called him a MIGApede because he’s a bootlicker. Sounds like you are too.

quite the media black out. even saw yellow vest thread here today saying nothing was happening

Sadly don’t. I saw it posted on here and someone said it was Brazil but I can’t confirm.

Jow Forums likes winners, and the yellow vests are losing.

Women in the police are a total joke. You can't stop criminals with sandwiches.

Attached: women_army_police.webm (362x480, 2.89M)

you're an idiot. you're just a scum as anyone else in their eye. in 2005 it was the french Algerians and blacks in the french ghettos ("banlieues") that were rioting, they were the "scum" then. (sarkozy actually used this exact term to describe them). well guess what? now its the white working class who does the same exact shit. how much longer your dumb ass thinks until ferguson-like riots start in rural and poor white suburban america?

>American cops are usually based because only leftists and shitskins ever riot and disrupt in the US

Well, if some nationalist American do a big protest against immigration and block some refugee building, you really think American cops will protect you?
They will smash you and attack you. American on this board seems to be really pro-Police, I know they shoot niggers and leftist, but don't ever think they will protect your during a right wing march.

The previous French PM described the working class as sans dents (the toothless) previously. I believe he meant it both literally and to imply they were defenseless. A frenchbro might be able to shed more light on this.

Kek, and now you bring up the Jews and /ptg/ out of nowhere too. Why would you accuse me of thinking that Jews are "God's Chosen People," you brainlet?
>in 2005
So 14 years ago
>now its the white working class
And this is now. French cops back then weren't fags, I suppose
>how much longer your dumb ass thinks until ferguson-like riots start in rural and poor white suburban america?
Whites don't burn down their own communities over a thug getting shot. If you mean what'll happen if whites start a civil war, then obviously any cop or soldier who fights them is a traitor. That isn't happening now

Attached: 1531341280934.jpg (266x240, 7K)

At least show the flag, so we would know which country is waiting for this.

Americans are the most conformist, bootlicking nation on earth judging by those treads. only then Chinese seem to surpass them at conformism, they actually thinks the "social credit score" system is a good thing

Attached: 32243790_219157928680530_6863652725951823872_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>The previous French PM
That's fuckin hilarious. They might as well be giving government mandated courses on guillotine building.

this is correct
always remember what happened during charlottesville, they pretty much threw the right-wingers to antifa, that is when the shitstorm began

Not the PM, the president of the republic. It was purely literal, he was joking about the poors who can't afford dentist.

>their own communities

you think you have a "community"? how old are you? you're an atomized consumer-producer NPC in an ocean of other productive atoms. you know who only now start to have anything resembling a community? the yellow vest. this territory we live in isn't "ours". nothing here is "ours". thats why the YV are burning ans smashing and blocking it all, child.
we live under occupation, wake the fuck up

You sperged out over someone daring to even bring up the word “MIGApede.” Thanks for letting us know, what you are.

Attached: C64CC58B-C602-4955-8997-3AA62F1065DF.jpg (710x532, 108K)

Macron should impose law and order.

Attached: 1544301553629.png (458x594, 492K)

Macaron is even better, he said that all industry workers are illiterate basically.

You’re taking to a MIGApede. They literally live to serve God’s Chosen People.

Good

We need cops getting hit with petrol filled Molotov cocktails have them cook in their riot gear.

Female cops should be stripped naked and beaten in the streets.

it looks like this thing is winding down not sure why they are even bothering covering it at all just a few boomers crying about a gas tax

I bet she was wishing she was in the kitchen baking a nice pie. I'm sure she took the rest of the day off too. kek

Attached: Give me all your chicken tendies, nowwww!!!!!.jpg (1024x1024, 51K)

Are all the fags who bump these threads literal bots or is Jow Forums just this fucking shit now

Everybody hurts, sometimes. It's not our turn to hurt, anymore. We are pretty big guys, for you.

need those likes, she can't JUST post pictures of herself in bikinis on her gram if she wants to be a respectable member of society.

Like I said before, part of me wants the cops to shoot and kill several protesters.
The damage it would cause to the government would be fantastic

>you think you have a "community"? how old are you? you're an atomized consumer-producer NPC in an ocean of other productive atoms. you know who only now start to have anything resembling a community? the yellow vest. this territory we live in isn't "ours". nothing here is "ours". thats why the YV are burning ans smashing and blocking it all, child.
Fuck off with this "we don't have communities" shit. Of course we have them, and the globalists are trying to take them away through mass immigration to make us more easy to control. Perhaps wherever you live in has already been diversified to hell, but the soul of this fight is protecting what white communities are left and retaking those that have been lost
>sperged
Projection is always pathetic. No one in this thread had even mentioned Trump before you.

fuck off Tim.

We are not animals Ahmed.