I’m dating a western white girl qt...

I’m dating a western white girl qt.She said she’s never had better sex in our whole life and men back home are incompetent in bed. Why are western white men not able to function as men, is it because of the Jews injecting estrogen into your drinking waters?

Attached: FF216819-DE04-493D-A7D1-D908AA613D8A.jpg (401x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlymenwillunderstand.com/girl-going-viral-due-natural-beauty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congrats, you just fucked a roastie

They always say that user

Who cares white women are seen as a downgrade in western countries

The hierchay goes
1 Latina
2 Mena
3 Asian
4 white
5 black

Attached: AD72CE98-1E12-4177-91E0-641C40EEA539.jpg (546x738, 178K)

>she’s never had better sex in our whole life

PROTIP: They say that to everyone, you dumb slav.

Slavs are animals that’s why they fuck better than us.

>He fucked burger's sloppy seconds
LMAO

>She said she’s never had better sex in our whole life
This is what women say when they don't want you to feel bad. If they actually like the sex they'll be the ones initiating sexual encounters.

That bitch is fine as fuck. I saw her instagram

She tells you about the other men she fucked?

>Jews injecting estrogen into your drinking waters

Attached: uwot.png (304x491, 107K)

Most US men are either fat neckbeards or trannies.

>is it because of the Jews injecting estrogen into your drinking waters?
probably. even my doctor told me to stop drinking from plastic bottles or i'll get infertile. not that i ever want children in germanistan..

Ya noella ?

All of this seems like serious cope from premavirgins. Well she’s had past boyfriends, so have I had past girlfriends. She couldn’t stop talking about how big my penis was, her past western boyfriends don’t come to my size.

>even my doctor told me to stop drinking from plastic bottles or i'll get infertile
I'll take shit that never happened for 500 Alex.

shill?

At least give us sauce on the pic in OP

They all say this shit until you break up. Are you new to the game?

Insert imnotliketheothergirls.jpg

At least give us sauce on the pic in OP

Moron? There is absolutely no way an actual doctor said something as retarded as that. Either you are making shit up or you told yourself some weirdo shouting on the street is a doctor.

They push alcohol on white men, alcohol increases estrogen and causes degenerate behaviour.

Fuck you white nigger, who gives a shit about your big white cock.

Fuck off estrogen-swilling tranny

i don't get it. estrogen, which is proven to be in plastic bottles, lowers testosterone. it's not really something new.

Everything but whites are disgusting.

I always knew girls were into bestiality! She wanted to know what it was like to fuck a donkey.

>which is proven to be in plastic bottles
It's not moron. It's something resembling estrogen and it doesn't make you infertile.

You a virgin before this woman? Every woman says this "oh wow I never had such great sex"

Lol they will even compliment on you tearing their ass apart. I had this Asian whore I bang after sex compliment me that I made it hurt for her to sit down hahah

>dating a western white girl
didn't your father said to you that they are only for pojebi-odjebi

most Jow Forumstards can see a clear difference between a shill and a person with different opinions.
Shills simply do not care for a productive dialogue.
They want to either derail the thread or bait you into sperging out / shitposting marathons.
I've noticed that such behavior tends to appear in a small variety of subjects such as estrogen in plastic bottles.
that said, i have to leave for now, i'll enjoy not reading your limp dicked reply to this

>i'm dating a mudshark thot

the absolute state of curvats

if you grew up here, you would know. Pecking order. Money means a lot more than it does in traditional countries.

Attached: 4EB1C935-F180-432E-9062-1C8A88E2EE0F.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>She said she’s never had better sex in our whole life and men back home are incompetent in bed
She's just stroking your ego which evidently is fragile as fuck considering you even made this thread to begin with. She'd have to be a total cunt to tell you about having great sex with guys from her past. Congrats on dating a whore.

What’s her ig?

Mine will back her ass up into my morning wood until I wakeup which she can tell I did since it twitches then she makes a cute and coy “hmm” sound to put it in her.

This is actually true. She will also lie about you having a big dick but tell the truth to her friends. This is the same if you are in fact GOOD in the sack then her friends WILL try to fuck you. Always. THAT is how you know.

Women absolutely HATE being upfront and initiate it for herself about something. They want the guy to initiate and signal like crazy to try to get him to do so. Unless they are that desperate and just go 'fuck it'.

A notable exception to this is sex...because women are absolutely god awful at handling being horny. Men take our tolerance to be horny for granted but women don't really have that. They are either horny need to get laid asap or I don't care what sex even is. No middle ground and it can change with a flip of a switch.

man those hips could carry triplets with ease. Would breed/10

She hates her father, user. You're basically a warm dildo.

sauce?

I found more of her.

onlymenwillunderstand.com/girl-going-viral-due-natural-beauty/

her ig is 'badd angel'

>sleeping with some 2/10 fat chick like in the picture and making a brag post to shine how much of a loser you are
I'm still more disgusted with the fact that you are from a poor country and think you are in some position to question our dominance globally

another Jow Forums retard who is a proud member of the 21st pair club. estrogen in plastic bottles... sure.... solid evidence to be found about this. At least we are seeing proof of the German IQ being reduced by immigrants in record times.

>onlymenwillunderstand.com/girl-going-viral-due-natural-beauty/
natural beauty...OK...I guess standards are at all time lows where obese girls are actually getting the time of day now from guys who have basically given up, What do you lads see in fat women? She will blimp out even more if you had kids with her, because she already has no self control with caloric intake

Latinas are the best until they turn 30 then it's a steep decline

And you believed her huh? Did she also say your the biggest she's ever had?

You're laughably fucking guillible and have zero room to chastise Western cucks who fall for the same shit

I don't care about the pleasure of women.

this
op is retarded

rofl, reaching this hard

Lol and you actually believe her? It's almost like women say shit they don't mean to put your guard down.

That fucking waist main, hnnnnnng

I would shove my tongue so far in her butthole for hours

he's right though. it's proven fact that urban american water supply is intentionally infected with estrogen, as well as high amounts of fluoride under the guise of public health safety. it has clearly had a devastating effect on the american physiology and psychology. (((they))) are poisoning us everyday. and if you think bottled water is a better alternative, you're wrong - they line the inside of all the bottles (and the labels) with BPA, which turns you into a literal tranny. this of course, was shilled into legislation by an ethnic jew (((surprise surprise))) in the 60's or 70's and i cant remember his damned name. my only question is: which is the lesser of two evils - the bottled water or the tap?

Attached: gradually.jpg (1024x693, 83K)

Girls say this to everyone when they cum...newb

>She said she’s never had better sex in our whole life and men back home are incompetent in bed.
>You are fucking a whore and she has said it many times to many other men and she will continue doing so for the rest of her life ;)

Attached: LOL 11.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

What's with this niggerization of white women?

What the fuck are you talking about? There's no Hispanics in the western world except for the Americas.

OH no! Taylor swift has become a hate symbol.

Attached: 1511730753052.jpg (1035x772, 95K)

>onlymenwillunderstand.com/girl-going-viral-due-natural-beauty/

Attached: wew.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

And what are you supposed to be? A nigger visiting Croatia? Croatia is a white western country.

They do it to themselves trying to attract niggers.

Don't post in this faggot's thread - sage this shit