White genocide????

Whites refuse to have children and prefer have cats instead; white suicide rates are fucking high; the ones who want children have them with other races; whites have the highest proportion of homosexuals and transexuals, and white governments invite non white immigrants to replace their old workforce.

This is not a white genocide, it's a white suicide! If they disappear they really deserve it.

Attached: 1550108736679.png (990x937, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XvpHVCp2oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in a sense they deserve it, similar to a abuse victim that finally hangs himself

>not a genocide
Except for that fact that this entire situation was engineered by international jewry.

its because of the current state of western vidya

Attached: welp.png (709x686, 798K)

Whose gonna feed all the non-whites now that whites are extinct?

youtube.com/watch?v=5XvpHVCp2oU

Attached: Oh no my brains.gif (100x100, 719K)

You don't feed anyone, Bulgaria.

thats a good thing

>xcept for that fact that this entire situation was engineered by international jewry.
spbp

whites dont have the highest homo/trans rates

so at least there's that

everything else is true.

It is a white suicide I mean come on white people hate their own people over niggers and chinks

Fuck you. Whites arent reproducing because the government wont subsidize them like they will niggers and wetbacks.

Is that DesTINY?

The government was made by white people for white people if it supports other people then I guess those white people in charge want to kys their own species for profit/pride/anger

Why is b4nny crying

we feed gypsies

>whites have the highest proportion of homosexuals and transexuals

youve never heard of east-asia i guess

You are misinformed if you think the people in charge consider themselves "white"

The government was made by White people for White people, but it certainly isn't controlled by Whites anymore. Not with (((them))) pushing their agendas.
White countries outside the Jewish sphere of influence tend to be doing alright enough and are suffering about as much as some Asian countries demographically. (i.e. Poland, Hungary, the Baltics)

We will miss you, wh*Teoids

Attached: images (1).jpg (500x488, 28K)

Jewish IQ>>>>>>>>>>>wh*te bois IQ
It's over wh*te boi the Jews are better, smarter and have alot more money.

Attached: 1545282647549s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

da juice keep us down dude

Jews don't actually have higher on average IQs you retard most of their success is due to years of subversion and nepotism.

because the engineer will never have a consistently viable place in tf2's meta.

How come you people say we should focus on lifting? What’s being fit gonna change? Sounds like masturbation to me.