So Mike Pence's "Europe" trip has been to a bunch of holocaust memorials? And instead of doing diplomacy...

So Mike Pence's "Europe" trip has been to a bunch of holocaust memorials? And instead of doing diplomacy, he spent all his time ranting about "Iran"? What the fuck, Jow Forums? I expect some Zionism from the US government, but it's like we don't even have an independent foreign policy anymore. Pence is acting like he was sent directly from Jerusalem. How did things get this bad?

By the way, Pence describes himself as a "Christian" - what kind of bizarre, Israel-worshiping "Christian" cult is he even talking about?

Attached: 1550296385203[1].jpg (962x1051, 145K)

This whole conference was such a bad idea. Americans and Jews came here to divide Europe on Iran but they failed (nobody notable from western Europe attended). Netanyahu insulted us, Americans insulted us as well and demanded that we must give back Jewish properties to American Jews even though they were not related. All your diplomats went to Jewish memorials literally like slaves. Just what is wrong with America? Is it really that bad? Why do you follow orders from Tel Aviv, not from your own citizens?

Jesus won’t come back until all the Jews are in Israel.

>Is it really that bad?

Attached: Ted Cruz - CUFI.jpg (2122x1243, 258K)

>How did things get this bad?
Trump

Attached: good goy cuck.jpg (856x800, 135K)

>All your diplomats went to Jewish memorials literally like slaves
The Holohoax is the new burger state religion, and it's disgusting.

Attached: manipulated.gif (634x769, 255K)

At least they can fund their own country and survive on their own.

I would rather live in america sucking jew cow than live in poorland desu.

Attached: 1522387976882.jpg (351x435, 102K)

For now, but how about in 20 years?

Attached: consent.jpg (2010x2015, 287K)

What I do know is anyone who wears a kippah is bowing down to ZOG. Mike Pence is a Jewish puppet.

Might as well just nuke the entire planet tbqh. Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

Therefan never be peace until these kikes are exterminated. Each and every one of them.

Attached: 13B66392-52E3-4C06-B510-8E90EAB583D1.jpg (374x600, 30K)

>What I do know is anyone who wears a kippah is bowing down to ZOG.
Especially as you can wear something else in stead. I know because an electrician friend of mine worked as the synagoge in Oslo, and a hard hat was enough. A jew stood there watching, so they did not take it off.

Take a pleasant drive through Indiana, you don't even need to get off the highway, and you shall see what pure scumbaggery is all about.

They might as well wear a fucking leash with the star of kikedom on it

But Q said you were going to "liberate" Iran! Krav MAGA!

>But Q said you were going to "liberate" Iran! Krav MAGA!
You don't actually know what Q have said?

They are all the same. Obedient servants to the last.

Attached: 15324558745.jpg (865x1004, 311K)

Do you think it's possible Iranian Americans will be interned? I think so after a (((false flag))).

a lot of burger huguenot heretics tie the Jews' presence in Palestine to their crazy endworld scenarios. in time, a Great Replacement will occur through the northern migration of latino catholics, and this will spell the end of jewish power

>a Great Replacement will occur through the northern migration of latino catholics, and this will spell the end of jewish power
So white burgers should just accept their genocide, because shitolics will fix everything?

Nice new Pope, you got btw.

Attached: queen Ann.png (575x397, 339K)

bump

People talky about going back in timer and killing Hitler, but I say it should be Cyrus Scofield. No Scofield, no Christian zionism .

Bro, they have replaced classic Americana literature like Mark Twain with endless holocaust and jew worship books in the school. It is to such a disgusting level which is why the youth is starting to rebel against it as seen here

Hes a neocon fire and brimstone evangelical. How is this a shocker?

Did he visit at least a US graveyard in Europe or did he give his condolence only for the (((chosen))) people?

Scofield was dead by 1921. The heresy of "Christian" Zionism didn't become popular in the US until the 1980's. It's tough to blame Scofield for events that took place 60 years after his death.