Christmas present advice

Need to get Christmas presents for boys 13 and 15. What would be good presents? 13, 15 yo boys: What would you most want?

inb4 peace on earth or some shit.

Attached: 31699815-8EAA-4EAD-B629-1E53F1731F0B.jpg (600x600, 120K)

some shit

Maybe tell us something about them?

How about ask their parents

They are indoor boys. 13 yo is hyperactive and always really happy and extroverted. 15 yo is a bit dull, good student, very conscientious.

give them your STIs

I meant what do they like?

Sports equipment for the 13 y/o

Playstation Classic Mini for the 15 y/o

This kind of response is helpful. Tell me more…

Well the dull one likes to go in the bathroom and hide with all the lights turned off. The extroverted one likes to hang out in his room and play video games.

Guns, drugs, booze, a whore, fireworks, fart spray.

If one likes anime buy them a shirt.

This, it shows that you're ok with the things they like and not like other parents.

15 yo could probably use a good Casio calculator.

13 yo might like camping stuff

unironically beer

for both kids:
if nerdy, then maybe a calculator, rubiks cubes, or a shirt
if sportsy, then whatever sport/hobby they are into
basically, whatever their hobbies are, get them something directly related to that hobby(such as gear for a sport) or indirectly related to that hobby(a shirt that references soccer or fishing, for example
or something christmas-y always works

The dullard likes basketball. I know absolutely nothing about basketball. He has basketballs already. What does one buy for a basketball dullard?

The hyper active one mostly just likes to jump up-and-down and smile and have a good time. He likes to play video games on his Xbox. In particular he likes something called fall out but I guess he does not much like the latest fall out. Is there some other game kind of like fall out?

They don’t like beer because their mother is an alcoholic. Plus neither is adventurous enough to try stuff like that. Nor are they social enough to appreciate as a social lubricant. These are really indoor boys.

Is this for real? In the 21st-century do people under 50 really use Casio calculators?

>They are indoor boys
All of them are these days.
>go in the bathroom and "hide"
Get the horny shit an onahole.
This or any other alcoholic beverages.
That just means they're more likely to drink in the future, might aswell teach them how to drink in moderation now.
>t. grew up with alcoholics and hated them until I became an alcohlic

Funny you mention horny. His browser history and the cop who visited us about his computer lead me to believe he’s into some pretty deviant stuff. I don’t want anything to do with that.