I no longer hate the jews

I no longer hate the jews.

I am united with the jews in the hatred and wanting the total destruction of all muslims.

are you with us or against us?

Attached: 1549577147840.jpg (125x104, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off kike

Attached: 35423qw4.jpg (1210x908, 664K)

>T. Jew

fuck off and go fix your women

Attached: typical aussie woman.jpg (1180x787, 204K)

That’s because Lachlan
You’re worse than the Jew
All of AusKIKEia is. I wish moot range banned you all to hell

t. muslim brotherhood of america

jews for trump!

Muslims belong in sandlands, jews belong nowhere.

nice try, shlomo

Attached: 1366777055110.png (215x215, 9K)

>muslims
Whom jews are flooding the West with as we speak.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Psyops by jews work to flood social media with jew agenda propaganda. They range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>How acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF articles_.jpg (3664x3527, 1.23M)

False dichotomy.
Stand with your own kind.
>fucking jews.

Attached: animals-1550360543545-3096.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

What the fuck are you on about?
Israel and Saudi Arabia are best mates.

Keep blaming "DA JOOOOZ" for not being able to get laid you fucking incels.

Attached: Typical Pol user.gif (2000x2515, 1.47M)

Your both sandniggers

Behind every meme flag, is a kike.

I hope you get cucked by pic related for your sub-aussie post.

Attached: cbird0.jpg (400x434, 14K)

If it weren't for Jews, the West would not have a growing population of Muslims. Ergo, Jews are the bigger problem.

Attached: 1548414350117.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

Keep spamming your usual interracial garbage 24/7 you fucking nigger kike

Attached: 4101A89A-CE64-4C47-B6A5-EEC4DD28A889.png (1001x1001, 159K)

Psst.
PSST.

The goyim know.

Attached: 1550276135657.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Israel is a Judeo-Christian society and a bastion of Western civilisation in the heathen Middle East. You don't have to like Jews in order to come to the easy conclusion that their infinitesimally better than 80-90% of all Muslims.

Unless you take into account the reason muslims are so shitty is because of kikels.

>if you want Jews to stop mass importing Muslims into the West, you are a Muslim

See:
And then :

>Judeo-Christian
no such thing

the jews kill the Palestinian christians they even threatened to demolish the church of the nativity in bethlehem . so please stop lying nigger

No

lol no

Attached: 1549587346281.jpg (921x826, 216K)

also lol no

Attached: 1549924279086.png (603x625, 86K)

You're an American so you have no idea how Islam has always been shit towards Europe starting with their attempted invasion via Spain in 7-800 AD and raping the Balkans and most of Eastern Europe as well destroying the Byzantines. There's a common saying in many Eastern Euro nations, "Any problem you're having today can be traced back to the Turks!"

also also lol no

Attached: ee8a1697f839424773d81b26faa4361a--zionist-conspiracy-conspiracy-theories.jpg (479x678, 70K)

See

The Iraq war was conceived by fucking Rumsfeld and Cheney as well as Bush wanting to do good by daddy and finishing what Bush Sr. had started. Stop thinking that just because there are Jews who support a political action or interest also means that they're the shot callers.

We should fully support Isreal and promote its growth.
>export all our jews to Isreal to boost their population
>prevent arab demographics taking over isreal etc etc
>more IDF to Eretz Isreal
Jew holy war to fight philistines etc should not be sullied by dirty goyim, so no (((US coalition)))
>increased IDF numbers and expansion means ragheads need more jihads
>export all our ragheads to go join jihad against Isreal
Straya still full of Strayans
Win.
Simples

Attached: images (63).jpg (250x234, 17K)

how new are you

you post like either underage or a woman

no

Jews are just as filthy as muslims. They're the same dirty sand people in my eyes. Fucking arabs, the lot of them.

Gas the jews.

Attached: 1550313801626.jpg (2000x1001, 464K)

I hate kikes and shit skins.

Attached: EB21359C-8321-4F97-AD7C-584DA1B45301.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Against. Without KIKES brainwashing whites niggers and sand niggers wouldn't be a problem.

You are a European so you have no idea how Europeans have always been shit towards middle east and north africa starting with the Roman and greek invasions of Levant and north africa. Then the crusades and after that the invasion done by the British and the french that lasted 200 years.

>duh, Zionism and Neoconservativism aren't related

Welcome, newfriend.

NO

Muslims began invading and enslaving Europe like a thousand years ago, well before the colonial period, but okay.

Attached: 1549942343232.gif (200x180, 868K)

>USS Liberty
Beating a dead horse. Israel apologised and paid restitution and had their relations with Europe badly damaged. Libya bombed a passenger airliner and people still bought oil from him after bombing Libya a little. Realpolitik means you can move on from a bad experience once both parties fin common ground.
I am talking of a period spanning over 1000 years. Muslims were at their worst back when Jews would risk their lives just for daring to recommend how Christians run their nations (unless they were themselves protected by a powerful Christian bigshot)
Barbara Spectre has literally no influence in Swedish politics outside her circle jerk group. She's is also an insane hypocrite that doesn't get invited to university lectures anymore because people call her out on her bullshit. I can post links to Jewish SD politicians and organisations who lobby against Muslim immigration into Europe if you'd like?

Jews start wars in Middle East.
Make allies fight and pay for them.
Jews force displaced Muslims into Christian countries.
Christians turn on Muslims.
Jews laugh.

These yanks can't detect your shit posting mate. Good job

When did you lose your sense of smell?

Attached: 1548404412722.png (516x356, 279K)

yes bibi

Attached: 1544206781726.gif (500x281, 2M)

>Roman and greek invasions
Motherfucker! Romans and Greeks let the people keep their religion and culture as long as they paid taxes. Bfore your pedophile false prophet showed up and fucked everything up the Middle East was a mish-mash of cultures, peoples and religions. You and your followers destroyed many great historical buildings and forced your shitty religion on the true inhabitants of mesopotamia (Persians, Assyrians, Egyptians and their coptic descendants etc.) Wherever your ilk go you become the bane of civilisation!

If you ask for the destruction of any one race or religion of people means you are a nazi. I thought jews didn't like nazis. Mmmmk.

your comment reeks of uninformed, even for a newfag. I mean, even before you newfag at pol you know about the petrodollar, and you've surely seen the interview with gen wesley clarke wtf. listen to hitchens debate with scott ritter

listen/read some normie shit at least before you make up your mind to the extent that you spout retard misinformation all over the interwebz

you are what is wrong with wikipedia

Attached: 1549280260097.png (299x479, 365K)

>Israel is a Judeo-Christian society and a bastion of Western civilisation in the heathen Middle East.
Doesn't JIDF ever come up with anything new?

Attached: Geert Wilders Jew 3.jpg (1177x776, 346K)

>pointing out things like how our alleged ally Israel intentionally bombed a US ship and stole nuclear secrets and murdered a US president and lied us into a multi-trillion dollar war that has killed/maimed hundreds of thousands of people while also increasing Islamic radicalism is "beating a dead horse"

You're either a cuck or a kike.
And mass immigration of brown people into the West is a Jewish pet project. It's not even debatable.

a jew once stole my fish

Attached: 1502923496819.png (603x600, 309K)

wtf i love jews now! the australian government is antisemitic for not letting him in

i never hated jews in general only the marxist ones
but i really fucking hate muslims

count me in

Attached: 1527978869201.gif (365x359, 223K)

>(((memeflag)))
>#NotAllJews

Oy vey indeed.

Attached: 1550271075303.png (640x520, 49K)

>Petrodollar
Tell me how much the US government or businesses gained as a result of the Iraq war. They had to raise taxes in order to cover the costs of the war. I've neither seen the interview with Clark nor have I seen Hitchens debate with Scott ritter, but I know Hitchens himself wasn't for the war but stated that Saddams removal was completely legitimate under international law.
The Jews also stole your high-school crush and gave you that flat tire as well!

be gone mudshit

Attached: taqiya.jpg (1068x888, 156K)

>i never hated jews in general
Why does JIDF love memeflags so much?

Attached: memeflags.jpg (208x242, 16K)