Have I been rejected?

Met this girl in a pub a couple of days ago we were flirting alot I got her Instagram and have been messaging her.
she goes to Australia in about 2 weeks which she told me at the time and she was very excited.
I asked her out again and she used Australia as an excuse do you believe here what should I do?

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-235138~2__01.jpg (1080x816, 120K)

also how was my response? I'm pretty good at picking up girls but this one was drop dead gorgeous honestly

stop using emojis and 'xx's

it makes you sound like a faaag

I'm British "xx" are how we flirt over text, you rednecks need to catch up, also didn't answer my question really

It's gay

sounds like a legitimate excuse for not wanting to start something. she wants to have fun while on holiday without wishing she was back home probably.
i'd just wait for her to come back but keep talking to her in the mean time

don't listen to this insecure fag
bitches love emojis ;-)

i cant tell which one is the female

but here's a tip, women (and men) respond to commanding language. "let's go out for drinks some time" would give you more success

what I was thinking with an excuse like that it could go either way, wasn't sure if it was just wishful thinking kek. she seemed really into me so I was surprised and she upped it to two "xx"s which is strange if she wasn't interested

gives a sense of personality to your texts

could work sounds very American though

actually yeah, i was also thinking it could go either way. like either she's using it as an excuse to swerve you or she likes you so much that she doesn't want her feelings for you to hold her back in australia... but with how flirty your guys' texts are i feel like she probably actually likes you and she really is just smart enough not to start something when she's about to leave

it probably is.
i'm an american but not that user, and i text shit like that all the time. >let's go to X place at Y time
>you should come over tonight
it works way better than meekly asking a girl if she'd like to do something. it shows you're assertive and bitches love that.

>it works way better than meekly asking a girl if she'd like to do something. it shows you're assertive and bitches love that.
i think it's best to use a combo - like "do you want to go to x place at y time with me?" i hate when guys try to command me. it comes off way too aggro. asking in a way that shows foresight is best imo

yeah cheers mate, that's what I was hoping for but you never know if it's not just in your head kek

Fuck long winded texting. Get her number, call her and ask the same question while in conversation. Every single time I’ve got a girl to get a phone call to ask her on a date they always say Yes. Why? It shows you are confident and she’s probably never had a guy so confident to ask her out in this way.

are the user I was talking to earlier cause if so it's great to get a girls perspective

totally understand where you're coming from. i mean, if anything, you could try asking if she wants to come out for a group thing? then you guys could hang out but she wouldn't feel held back by the pressure to start a romantic thing yet, you know?

did that with my last gf, but I didn't get this girls number I thought her insta was enough probably a mistake in hindsight but if her reason is she doesn't want to start something before she goes away calling her up wouldn't change that

i'm the one that think she actually likes you and is trying to be smart about timing lol and yes i'm a girl but i'm 23 yrs old

>i hate when guys try to command me
no you dont. you just think you do

true but I feel that could be awkward if we are both into eachother and it's apparent plus my mates would rip the living shit out of my kek

i've turned down enough randoms i met for being too forward this way. any self respecting woman doesn't let a random man tell her what to do

you're giving decent advice, my last gf was 24 but this girl is 18

I respect that in a women I hate women who just lie down and do what they're told

thx - i'm rooting for you guys to work out so i'm trying to give the best advice. oof.. 18? 18 is usually happy-go-lucky and she's traveling.. are you aiming for a serious relationship?

>I hate women who just lie down and do what they're told
yessss - that's more of a trophy wife/gold digger

im sure you have. doesnt mean you were attracted to any of them though. in the context of the OP story he isnt a complete randomer.

i mean, i was attracted to them enough to give them any contact info - and they were always guys that i met at a bar i frequented. cause anyone who personally knows me would know not to tell me what to do

well I'm only 19 don't really have an aim just see where it goes but I think with a type of girl like her I'd get to emotionally attached for it to be casual desu

I've got hardly a penny to my name why have I had so many of these is it that I'm pretty ripped and relatively attractive?

oh okay if you're only 19 then that's not bad. i say go for it. ask for her number tho. makes it more personal and she'll know you're serious about getting to know her. plus it separates you from randoms that slide into her dm's AND it'll let you know if she's serious about you (if she gives you her number or not)

yeah i get it you're a strong independent womyn
we're talking about the subconscious here, programming of the brain. it doesnt matter how "self respecting" you think you are, if gigachad says "lets go back to my place" you're following him like a dog on a leash

I was thinking that but is that a good idea considering, the fact it'll cost a fortune to text her in Australia? why how old do you think I was kek?

honestly, if that's true then probably. they probably just wanna please you and trap you lol

>we're talking about the subconscious here, programming of the brain
yeah studies have shown that commands have more reactions in ALL humans. but you said "it shows you're assertive. and bitches love that". as in it works for courting women. i don't disagree that the brain responds to commands. i disagree that women appreciate it and that the response will be a positive one in your favor

op here it was me who said that I'm just fed up of one night stands and on and shallow relationships
pic related

Attached: IMG_20181202_234514__01.jpg (1743x1390, 132K)

you can ask for her number to have it and to get a sense of where she's at - text her from your number while she's here so she has your number too but then find a way to casually switch it back to instagram before she leaves. that way you won't have to pay for the texts while she's away.
>why how old do you think I was
you said your last gf was 24 so i assumed you were older lol

Nice toothbrush, faggot.

great advice I'll have to use this forum more often! that's a fair assumption it was only a 2 month or so relationship I ended it cause the age gap was to weird

kek if that's all you can rip...

i didnt say that, that was another poster. but he's right. it doesnt matter if you agree or not, it's proven. and obviously we aren't talking about a guy shouting commands at a girl with a scowl on his face; if the two of you have built a rapport of some kind and you're attracted to him, you will respond more to assertive language than "maybe it would be cool, if you wanted to, you could come back to my place? or we could go out some other time?"

plus if she's not an ass she'll understand that you don't wanna pay to text her phone when you can message her on insta. you wouldn't want to be with someone that would think less of you for avoiding unnecessary charges or actively want you to pay those charges. that kind of signals to a superficial mindset.
also, aren't pubs basically bars? lol what's the age for alcohol where you are?

yeah exactly only makes sense to avoid the cost we'll see, I hope you're right.
yeah pubs are basically rustic he's that serve food (again it's an English thing) 18 is the legal age I've airways Found the American 21 age to be very strange

alright so you're obviously coming in later but i previously stated that imo a combo would work better. like "do you want to go to x place at y time with me". so you're not telling her what to do but you're also being specific. any kind of command, how casual or not, seems more like a statement of how controlling a person is

i think asking for her number is a good next step to measure the temp on where you guys are at
oh okay gotcha. growing up with 21 as the legal age makes 18 sound crazy lol everyone still drinks here tho so doesn't make much of a difference

*snap* yup thats going into the cringe folder

I guarantee no guy who gets consistently laid anywhere in the world uses "xx" to flirt. Fucking turbobeta

Excuses can be legit and don't mean a girl isn't interested. It's why you try to set something up twice before giving up. When she comes back give her a week to readjust to the time zone and then ask her again. Keep in touch here and there while she's gone but remember she's on holiday and will be busy so don't pester her.

If she blows you off again when she gets back don't bother any further after that.

sigh like it up in England is extraordinarily common and used as an indicator of attraction, what does it mean in America?

yeah that sounds like a good approach cheers

I don't care whether I believe her. It's a shit test to see if she can string you along. You answered poorly.

Send your number and tell her to text you.

Looking good bro dont listen to the haters. How much you benching these days?

Or schizoid Bitch.

only around 100kg bench has always been a weak area for me, my deads are my best lift

British here, you still sound like a faggot. I bet you also type "haha"

can you not read?

also some more advice you've all been very helpful she replied "Ahaha Thankyou! Xx" I presume it's best not to reply maybe wait and strike up a conversation later?