Trump sold us out. Will Ann Coulter run?

Will she primary Don the Con?

Attached: AnnCoulter.jpg (313x649, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210778/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-revealed-distant-cousins-family-trees-share-set-royal-ancestors.html
discord
dctribune.org/jared-kushner-admits-off-the-record-that-trump-lies-to-his-base-because-republicans-are-stupid-and-theyll-buy-it/
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/15/white-house-confirms-donald-trump-has-signed-government-funding-bill/
youtube.com/watch?v=2olwuAy3_og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump didn't sign the bill.

Attached: 1539071062183.png (1272x531, 89K)

lol man you guys are trying hard

what are you going to say when that updates

If Ann ran I'd come over there on holidays and cast my vote for her a few times.

kill yourself discord trannies

Attached: 1550306812118.jpg (1658x1350, 592K)

That tranny's entire career hinges on conservatives never coming throuch on things. She's losing it on Trump right now because this is the first time we've even come close to a wall. Same goes for Kike Shapiro.

Remember to s*ge Discord tranny threads if you insist on posting in them.

Attached: discordtranny.png (635x483, 259K)

We'd appreciate it. I understand beaners can just check a box on a drivers license application and vote with no problem, so maybe you could do that in a swing state. We should start importing our own white illegals to vote. Lol.

>tall blonde girl
>midriff
Even if she's a bit of a horseface I want to fuck her so badly.

Attached: angry pewdiepie.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>1 post by this id.
JEWS ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.
YOU WILL BURN KIKE.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3210778/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-revealed-distant-cousins-family-trees-share-set-royal-ancestors.html

when will you guys get the hint? It is all a charade. You're asking if a non-relative of theirs will run. Who cares? It's a guarantee they'll never win.
there is no political solution. it's going to require more effort and blood.

I highly doubt she is in favor of women in office

>us
Anyone saying "us", "we", or "our" bullshit can go die in a fire.

"Trump sold whites out."

>chose between a kikelover or a coalburner
wonder who is behind this thread

based Ann Coulburner

Attached: is-ann-coulter-a-coalburner-30825.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Based Trump Kikesucker

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x629, 105K)

Amazing how that's brought up every time Ann is brought up as a competitor to Trump. Almost like it's a coordinated talking point.

If anything, her nigger cred makes her less susceptible to the muh racist accusations and more likely to convince powers that be in the GOP to let her run.

I was with a Hell`s Angels club years ago when Ann was still fucking white folks. She invited over to her home on a Saturday night and all 27 of us fucked her brains out for 12 hours. We lined up outside her bedroom and went in one at a time. Our last member Tryone went in and aftewards she only fucked niggers.

She'd get Kate Spaded within 48 hours of announcing her candidacy.

Honestly this is probably what would happen

She needs to do it anyway. We should accelerate by pushing as hard to the right as possible along with the dems hard left push.

No, but I hope Rand Paul does.

>Ann Coulter
>Pat Buchanan
>Rand Paul
>Ted Cruz
>Kevin MacDonald
These are a few that I can think of off the top of my head that I would vote for if they primaried or independently ran against Trump.

FUCK, that would be fucking epic. the first female president...IRON ANN COULTER!

Attached: 1548019971342.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Nice trips. The effort has to get going soon. Now is a good time to start pushing for a primary challenge, because the base is pissed.

That would be irony of ironies, would it not? Kike salt at an immigration hardliner, but they can't come at her with gender politics.

That's funny those are the people trump would landslide

discord
======
.gg/PD2Czqp

dctribune.org/jared-kushner-admits-off-the-record-that-trump-lies-to-his-base-because-republicans-are-stupid-and-theyll-buy-it/

Attached: LyingLiarWhoLiies.jpg (2005x576, 114K)

No, but Trump had to sign regardless. It was veto proof.

She is not and has said so repeatedly.

Ok, then let's do it, you arrogant shit. Trump has joined the swamp and believes he's untouchable and can fuck his base freely and openly. Bring on the primary, you fucking asswipe.

He didn't "have to sign" a fucking thing. He could veto and FORCE the bill back into the House to make them vote again to get 2/3 to override. He would voice his problems with the bill when he did that.

That would (a) force House members to own the bill while Trump retains his little bit of trust he has left with his base and (b) possibly allow congressmen to switch votes. (b) is possible because Trump had signaled initially that he supported the bill--that's why so many House Republicans voted for it. Had Trump vetoed, they may have switched their votes knowing he didn't approve. But most importantly, Trump would show he hadn't sold out to the swamp completely.

people should read that link

Attached: trump.png (1158x706, 1.15M)

It would have shut down the government down again giving him a even further black eye. Man's already been cucked he doesn't need Irish sunglasses to go with that. His time is up regardless. The whole game was stupid and he is weak willed boomer and needs to go to the old folks home to ramble about the holocaust some more.

President "I'm not a racist look at me" like every other fucktard cuckservative piece of shit who ruined this country. They are the true enemy.

Attached: magaNPC.png (720x529, 464K)

Please run mommy Ann!

Man I don't do twitter, but I wonder if a campaign for this can get going on there

Except he really isn't racist, except towards goyim maybe. LMAO But he IS a damn good liar, you gotta admit. Trump showed me that there is ZERO racial allegiance in Murica's elite, except towards Jews.

I'd like to stuff her ballot box with my hanging chad if you know what I mean.

I don't fuck with twitter either but I've seen screenshots of her twitter on here and her bantz are top tier.

Attached: coulter banter.png (620x316, 39K)

DID TRUMP SIGN THE BILL OR NOT?
I NEED ANSWERS
AAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1579CEBD-3453-4769-A965-E4253A076970.jpg (808x805, 177K)

If he didn't sign it the government would be shut down.
He sold out.

This cunt is the queen of the discord trannies now.
Take this bitch and fuck off back to leftypol you fucking freaks.

Proof he signed it?
Proof the government isn’t shut down?

Orange man good. Engage 4D chess program. Shout.exe "discord tranny". Accuse.exe "Anne Coulter is a coal burner kike neocon!"

Lmfao imagine how retarded you have to be to worship a 60 year old childless unmarried roastie attention whore

Attached: 1550344123468.png (700x740, 328K)

you do know that ann coulter is in a relationship with a liberal jewish democrat, right? you do know that, dont you OP?

FUCK YEAH I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY

her bantz are just raw truth

THE WHITE HOUSE ITSELF STATED HE SIGNED YOU UNBELIEVABLE NIGGER FUCK
breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/15/white-house-confirms-donald-trump-has-signed-government-funding-bill/

It's all over the news. Everyone knows it's been signed. Are you retarded?
That's why they're the best bantz.

Checked. Yep. This formula is remarkably consistent and aggressive. Every thread she's mentioned without fail.

>16 posts by this brainlet

Attached: 1SqaIS.jpg (326x294, 18K)

That’s all I wanted m8, when I google it everything is in future tense, nothing saying it’s signed.

I'm the OP, idiot. I'm free to post as much or as little as I want, and you can get fucked. Your personal insults do nothing to help protect the kike-loving, anti-white traitor in chief. He's exposed himself for the piece of shit he is. When he gets primaried by an immigration hawk, you'll be out of a job and sucking spic dicks for quarters. You have experience with that as a conservative.

Would you bang her?

Interesting is also that all these totally authentic pro Zognald posters usually post le frog xD Pepe! kek! From the basic bitch folder and Zero actual OC. Makes ya think.

Checked. Yes.

>jews

The real victim here is Subway.

They just wanted to sell sandwiches :(
>diarrhea sandwiches, but sandwiches nonetheless

Attached: 9312871863_b890465e5d_b.jpg (1024x724, 241K)

Subway seemed ok, at least back in the day. Fresh veggies. Using that sick pedo fuck Jared for everything as a spokesman has to be a lesson in advertising textbooks everywhere now. Never rely on one guy, or make sure to vet (to an extreme degree) anybody who becomes the face of your brand.

They're also making an effort to cover up the fact Trump signed. I thought you were one of those Trump-marketing-machine faggots trying to deny reality.

>or make sure to vet (to an extreme degree) anybody who becomes the face of your brand.
there's limits to that too. I think fame corrupted idiot Jared. He thought he could do anything he wanted. Rich people stop hearing "no" after a while. It warps their brain.

That and subway kinda had it coming. They were shilling their disgusting food as some sort of weight loss "diet". It's jut fucking fast food.

You're stupid.

Oh come on, why on earth would the MSM be covering this up? It’s fucking wierd, that’s why there is so much confusion about it (that and the government website not being updated).

One would expect endless articles about how orange man failed blah blah blah.

>Trump called Republicans stupid
This is a tired meme the left keeps trying to use against Trump.

she wont run.
she looks hot in that pic though.

>Why would jews cover up for their best goy?
This is your mind of Judiasm. Pure MIGApede cope.

Attached: A8F6BA31-90BB-4092-B74B-1F006F176F57.jpg (987x1024, 67K)

Are you delusional? The MSM has been in full anti-trump mode for over a thousand days straight.

Attached: hilldawg.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

He's just another sick pedo like a lot of the elites.

Except all that "alt"-media which is also controlled by Jews. And the media LOVES Trump. They love the scandals, the reality TV shitshow.

Ann Coulter = coal burner

>she

That’s a dude, my dude.

Please don't call him "elite". He was a schlub that got money.

And their reasoning for not declaring the big win of trump accepting a bill that aids child traffickers and prevents wall-buildings?

if someone needs this kind of security just to go about their business. if theyre hated by that many that so many would want to kill them. maybe, just maybe, democracy is failing. maybe this person shouldnt be in charge.

shut up kike it doesn't work anymore

I want Trump to stay because there's no way anybody else could possibly be funnier then him & it will be hilarious and dramatic to watch as his private dealings are unraveled by the justice system, or if he manages to suppress such things, the tears from that will be entertaining too.
But him and Ann roasting each other in debates would probably be excellent and it needs to happen.

>But him and Ann roasting each other in debates would probably be excellent and it needs to happen.
Yes

No. And I'm not letting her out of my bedroom until my dick literally breaks off.

When Anne names the Jew the next time, she will name Drump. :^)

Buchanan in 92 "culture war" speech

youtube.com/watch?v=2olwuAy3_og

Memba when the Zognald was activated to sabotage Buchanan, because Pat wasn't sucking kike dick enough?

yeah that little historic tidbit deserves more attention than it gets...early red flag that trump is a kike stooge

strong tummy game anyone has pictures of her bellybutton?

>Ted Cruz

Attached: 1515451400090.jpg (196x326, 30K)

Just another thot seeking out attention.

Attached: ann_coulter_uppie2_tHYAwKd.jpg (504x571, 51K)

>tfw you will never wife her and make beautiful Aryan babies with her.

Attached: wojack.png (509x619, 8K)

Imagine believing this.

>impregnating a tranny

>beautiful

Attached: salvytroll2.jpg (313x550, 62K)

I thought the shill script was to call her a coalburner. Is it tranny or coalburner (or both)?

Mazel Tov!

Both. But maybe they are stuck on auto repeat. :^)

Are the Discord Trannies a Pysop? I don't really are about trannies but this action by them really makes me hate them all.

i wish she would
one thing trump has that most don't is pure grit and bile, every newspaper could call him an aids nigger faggot for a year and he wouldn't give a fuck

This meme is pretending that threads criticizing Trump are all the product of some leftist discord chat and not legitimate dissent. They're still claiming this in order to shut down dissent after Trump opened borders and did what will be one of the largest amnesties in history.

Not sure about that. He seems to be obsessed with people criticizing him to the point he literally did an amnesty and opened the borders to please liberal faggots.