Even CNN said he's looking at 3 years - Was this the most ill-conceived caper in criminal history?

When you consider the worldwide microscope that he's bound to have expected, not to mention how serious the authorities would take it all. The news says they kept the fucking receipts from the hardware store and everything. 3 fucking years inside and for what?

Has a high profile celeb ever done something this criminally dumb as this? I can't think of one.....

Attached: Juss.jpg (728x567, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therightscoop.com/boom-now-chicago-police-say-smollett-planned-the-fake-attack/
dailywire.com/news/1044/top-10-false-claims-racism-campus-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please, Lord, let this crime lead to conspirators who are actually powerful and relevant.

>he's looking at 3 years
Waaaaay too short
>#SameTime4FakeHateCrime

>I'll pay these black guys to stage a racial hate attack on me

Still boggles the mind

The Nigerians gave up Smollett. But will Smollett give up Cory Booker and Kamala Harris before he gets Seth Riched?

Attached: dldulsty.png (580x504, 489K)

The DNC is going to make Smollett's death look like a suicide. You can bet on it.

I never heard of this guy before two weeks ago. Hope he rots

kek. niggers are terrible at planning and logistics.
I can only hope this implicates on of the retarded politicians that attempted to benefit from the stupidity of these niggers.

Attached: harris.jpg (600x596, 57K)

The poor guy. He was just trying to bring systemic racism to light. White people will never understand.

wait til the feds tie the magazine found in the Nigerian's apartment to the mail piece.

Attached: magazine.png (748x536, 632K)

>before he gets Seth Riched?

Attached: 1466043937258.gif (442x320, 978K)

He won't do a day in jail.
Worst case scenario, he will check himself into rehab for whatever substance he was abusing on that night.

Is he a high profile celeb? Looks like a nigger to me. I haven't watched TelAvivision in the last 15 years.

Attached: 1520494392317.png (1000x1400, 113K)

amen

ya know... the entire reason you send people to jail... the entire reason its an unpleasant experience is because its scary to think youll get fucked in the ass by black dudes. any dudes but especially black dudes. uhhh is it really fair to send this guy to jail?

I mean he shoulda not cooked up the story starting with

"Hey, you're the guy from Empire! Get him!"

Nobody on the right side knew who the fuck he was.

I didn't even know he existed until this.

Also, unrelated but have you noticed media outlets are refusing to show the factory shooter's face? XD

Attached: 1549615123996s.jpg (181x250, 6K)

Federal crime. They wont fuck around. CPD will charge him separately and they are based.

He shouñd be sent to sexy white women only prison

>because its scary to think youll get fucked in the ass by black dudes.
It's amazing how we're openly okay with rape if the victim is a male, but we still have to listen to women bitch about how there is a rape culture against women.

oj...

From left to right: nig, nigger, niggest.

KAMALA AND CORY ARE FUCKED TOO.

Attached: 1528313804523.png (1212x751, 178K)

lol if you think he'll be charged by the feds.

Yeah, you two people groups make great allies. smdh

Attached: spicnigcycle.jpg (656x734, 182K)

Rut roh
therightscoop.com/boom-now-chicago-police-say-smollett-planned-the-fake-attack/

Attached: blue.png (784x938, 849K)

We seriously can't let this get memory holed.
They're going to try to sweep this aside so hard.

Federal Laws needed NOW to stop lynching of black men...says Kamala and Corey.
Fuck them.
And a Trump better not sign stupid, unnecessary, SJW bill.

oh shit

Nigger didntdunoting

Racist is such an overexposed term it no longer has any power.

Attached: 7AE36209-4ACA-4485-8ADA-35E6C287B8B2.jpg (720x960, 58K)

He's been high profile for a week literally nobody knew who that dumbass was

Attached: 3.png (626x424, 58K)

ultra rare merchant fren

This. So much this

1 year ago...
the media isnt pushing anti white propaganda..

today..
2 months of solid anti-white propaganda/legislation

This. At worst, he's looking at three weeks community service.

He's Kamala Harris' buddy and she introduced a bill in Congress to make Lynching a federal crime. Coincidence?
I bet her phone number is one of the ones he redacted

Attached: 5b68a59b5d9a2f2ca2ba30ce6ac4697a1.jpg (716x587, 116K)

wonna bet 1000000USD he's gonna get off with a probation or suspended sentence?

his lawyers just gonna say that the nigger was the victim and wanted to draw more attention to homophobia and racial violence.

in fact.. i can bet his career is gonna really start off from this point on.

i can't imagine that a liberal shithole such as the usa will convict this faggot.

they will literally praise him as some kind of a hero and rally behind this whole shit..

you can bet on it. remember how that bike lock faggot professor from some university got off with 3 year probation for literally assaulting and causing bodily harm?? literall 7+ years sentence in real life if was done by some random guy.. but since the whole shit was political.. that faggot got only 3 year probation

so this nigger faggot is literally looking at 10+ interviews and his lifestory movie or some shit like that. not to mention that he's gonna get signed for more movies etc etc.

these two niggers from nigeria are prolly gonna cash in on this shit as well.. prolly gonna get bumped up from being extras to playing some actuals parts in some nigger themed series

all this shit is fucked up and we all really know the outcome of these stories

even OJ got aquitted for murder.. and that was in 96 i think.. when getting niggers out of prison wasn't even a thing

>TelAvivision
That's fucking clever haha

Seriously? When is the last time a nigger was lynched? Murder is already a capital crime. These people are beyond retarded.

It is like Roy Cohn says
"I bring out the worst in my enemies and that's how I get them to defeat themselves"

Anyone that still doesn't believe Trump is playing chess while they are playing checkers isn't paying attention.

no chance they're implicated unless nog has them on video tape.

Welp....theres a lota sodomy in Priz ?

The fines for police costs will be enormous however, so hes done.

This entire story doesn't seem real at all. It's unbelievable, literally.

we should have a pool... i say it will be autoerotic asphyxication. the dems seem to love that one for celebrities.

>Nobody on the right side knew who the fuck he was.
This.

"Trump supporters recognize faggot from show that only niggers watch."

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Da fuck?

What an absolute retard. I hope Kamala's money was worth it.

>red hat
This should be another big one as he claimed the attackers were red caps. They didn't wear it in the video, but perhaps they were going to stage another one?

Death by misadventure.

Or they will just randomly kill him one early morning. Remember Seth Rich?

If Trump could bomb them in 202 ya, but this will get lost in the ether. Trump woulda called this out instinctually in his campaign glory days mode. Hes got so much on his plate now his instincts are slipping as he ages.

Don't post again until you're at least 18

niggers just aren't smart enough to pull something like this off.

KEK. This is way out of control by now. Too high profile and too much mainstream attention to be memory holed.

anyone got the story of that faggot who got the death penalty because the judge said he'd enjoy prison too much?

Word is they are looking for this guy now ...

Attached: liam-neeson-taken-meme-awesome-we-will-hunt-you-down-liam-neeson-taken-meme-on-memegen-of-liam-neeso (512x512, 25K)

Not sure why people don't believe a gay black man who pretends to be someone else for a living would not be attacked by two white Trump supporters in the hood with noose and bleach shouting this is maga country.
>Yeah that's believable

His Jewish side faked the attack, and his black side was too dumb to get away with it.

>The definition of lynching being all about unlawfully removing someone from police custody and having nothing to do with race.
What do you know? Sucking dick into a Senator's seat doesn't actually make you intelligent.

Amateur criminals never think things through. And these would not be the first ones to save receipts that put them in jail.

Attached: Jodi_Arias.jpg (300x300, 12K)

he never claimed red caps, he said they shouted maga country.

Attached: 1544394693771.jpg (471x388, 14K)

>It's amazing how we're openly okay with rape if the victim is a male

You can't rape the willing...

He's like Br'er Rabbit. "Oh no mister po-lees man, don't throw me into the prison patch! I'd have to suck on dicks! Long, beautiful, glorious dicks! I'd h...hate that."

>TelAvivision
nice user

Your correct sir. You get a cookie.

There are reports he paid the Nigerian Bros $3,500 for the attack and were to be given $500 upon their return from Nigeria. This thing is a political operation for Kamala. Digits will confirm.

I hope we get to see this nigger do a perp walk.

Despite race, he seems like another typical celebrity that believes because he's famous he must also be smart. Foxes like this are pretty hard to get away with especially considering that Chicago is one of the most heavily surveilled cities in the world. There are cameras on every block.

Ok bond.

>Bond, James Bond.

Kek

The idea of someone shouting maga country in niggerville is ludicrous.

>3 years
he'll take a plea deal and get probation

He'll keep his head low for a few months and then hollywood jews will give him even better gigs than before because fuck drumpf and fuck white people

He'll come out ahead after this deal

Attached: jussie fake and gay.jpg (851x1024, 74K)

Attached: 1537404479998.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Play stupid games: win stupid prizes.

Powerful!
And that's a GOOD thing!
But now it's a hot mess.
Because it turned into a dumpster fire.

Because of the black male crime. Id never heard of the guy.

Black people only appear to be cultured.

Underneath the surface they are just as empty as white people.

He also actually thinks he's famous enough to be known by a bunch of right wingers who don't watch his nigger faggot show. He jewed himself.

>Has a high profile celeb ever done something this criminally dumb as this? I can't think of one....

I'll take 'who is OJ Simpson for 1000, Alex'

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Thought I was the only one. Never heard of this nigfag before this created outrage-of-the-day "hate" crime.

>KAMALA AND CORY

Is the reason he won't hand over his phone I wonder??

Attached: 1451351895061.jpg (229x220, 4K)

>high profile celeb

KEK! The twentieth century has ended, television isn't that important any more. He'll like prison, lots o' dick to choose from.

That was a crime of passion dumass

Attached: 1539123947906.jpg (2363x2929, 3.54M)

kek

it would be hell for him

>Is the reason he won't hand over his phone I wonder??
Great point!

Attached: jussie niggin.png (500x678, 275K)

Oh it’s the reason. This dumb faggot just destroyed a lot of people. Gonna be fun to watch.

dailywire.com/news/1044/top-10-false-claims-racism-campus-aaron-bandler

From the memory hole.

Why did you post an image with the inside of the fairing cropped out and replaced with a pic of the earth? Why do space deniers have to make fake images to support their claims? Reminds me of someone, oh yeah its the guy who the thread is about.

Donald Trump should Twitter thank Jussie.

The memory of normies is very short.
We've seen high profile stuff come and go with no one remembering or mass selective memories.

So what? Does that make Nicole less dead? What he did less criminally inept?

What's your point faggot?

He was given Monico as his defense attorney to protect Booker and Harris.

been under a rock, anyone care to explain to me who is this nigga and what did he do?