The pope wants you to overcome your fear of migrants

>In these difficult times, we are tempted to “close ourselves in ourselves, in our fragile human security, in the circle of our loved ones, in our reassuring routine,” the pope said. But this withdrawal into ourselves is a “sign of defeat” that “increases our fear of others — strangers, the marginalized, foreigners — who are also the Lord’s privileged ones.”

well, goyim of Jow Forums , are you going to rid yourself of fear for these fine, outstanding niggers? After all, they are God’s privileged the pope says.

breitbart.com/immigration/2019/02/16/pope-francis-urges-christians-overcome-fear-migrants/

Attached: CD549247-915C-4DFE-8DA7-A6307E585931.jpg (1242x1333, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI
youtube.com/watch?v=lIi9rrIDq7E
barnhardt.biz/diabolical-narcissism/
ourladyisgod.com/i-alta-vendita.php
politicalcritique.org/world/2018/dalai-lama-to-refugees-europe-belongs-to-europeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=NlV7VviHuwU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=GGBHfXPqbgI

Yes please fuck my wife

Orthodox or Protestant, stay away from the fag sect

HMMMMMMMM

Attached: Vatican wall.jpg (2448x2448, 1.09M)

What next? Is he going to tell people to not own guns?

youtube.com/watch?v=lIi9rrIDq7E

Attached: Vatican armoury.jpg (600x450, 75K)

Attached: vatican.jpg (1000x678, 249K)

I am so fucking sick of Catholics
>pedo priests
>invented social justice
>most are Democrats
>this fucking Pope

Attached: 88EF19EF-D81D-465B-8E48-28DB5B66D47F.jpg (968x681, 57K)

really activates the almonds

Praise jesus!

I don't fear them.
I don't want mass immigration into my community, that will change my place into the place the migrants came from.
Fuck that.
And I don't want to have to compete with them for a job.
I don't want 20+ million illegals depressing my wages, and changing this place into the place they came from.

kek and this is how the pope caught aids

DJ Racemixer Pope Francis strikes again

doesnt the pope also protect pedophiles?

Stop.......WTF is this?

#notmypope

fuck off

t. mutts who dont know about traditional catholics

They don't even bother hiding their satanism anymore.
Isn't it strange how many catholic priests are pedos? Almost like it's a requirement. Like the kiddy-fucking is some sort of ritual.

Catholics are seriously just Jew puppets. Unironically lends so much credence to the notion that Christianity was invented to weaken the west.
>Turn the other cheek bullshit mentality
>Anti violence in general like violence against shitty people is a bad thing
>Anti sex, encourages white women to be "Vestal virgins" don't have children good white goy!
>This fucking pope

WHORE OF BABYLON

Attached: 2018-Babylon-Whore.jpg (1920x820, 261K)

Looks like a lot of souls trapped in some kind of hell trap, and jesus is trapped with them. They are fucking nuts

>Catholics are seriously just Jew puppets.
>What is the Crusades
Search up the Alta Vendita and wonder why (((Freemasons))) are trying so hard to destroy us

>reddit pope declares that interracial sex is the only way to fight climate change, and its beautiful

Attached: 1517366548130.png (1280x1130, 1.63M)

>Alta Vendita
Oh shit. Today I learned.

I agree, but not completely -- catholics populated well because of banning birth control and abortion. That was not good goyim behaviour at all.
Fuck it now though, we can't be listening to these kike-controlled entities.

(((freemasons)))

the pedophile should open his gates to the gilded castle.
they already committed heresy by installing an ATM.

Cause catholics are migrants themselves. I'm sure honduran illegals in America donate much more money to the pope than those who still stay in Honduras.

Not my pope.

Attached: 1512414439513.jpg (469x596, 52K)

It depicts Jesus ascending from hell.

The rate of pedo priests in the US is 4%, same as protestants, less than the 10% rate among public school faculty.

>the CNN article about it
>um they do have walls
>but like, anyone can enter, like, the doors always open
>...there's only metal detectors and screening
>UNLIKE RACIST TRUMP

>They don't even bother hiding their satanism anymore.
Incredible, I guess Ann Barnhardt was right.
That's some bad shit, bad times.
barnhardt.biz/diabolical-narcissism/

Attached: Untitled.png (405x474, 323K)

(((The Vatican)))

they are all pedos, anyone who wants to dominate and control other people is a pedophile given the right circumstance and power

Turn the other cheek has been deliberately misinterpreted in recent times to breed passivity. In those times someone of higher station/class could legally backhand a subordinate/lower class. The specification of being slapped on the right cheek implies you were slapped with the back of their right hand. Turn to them your other cheek as well is standing defiant and daring him to slap you with his palm, this putting you on equal footing to retaliate.
Not sure where you're getting that the Church doesn't want us to procreate. It's a sin to have sex solely for pleasure and not procreation, even within marriage.

A swift death would be too kind to this weak pope.
>Desu vault

why does everyone agree whites should be genocided

This guy is a fucking shill. How come he hasn't ex-communicated Cuomo after he passed that NY Abortion law?

Where the fuck was he when they passed that law? The church is supposed to be against abortion. Now they are all the sudden silent.

lynch this scumbag

Pope Cucksis.

Attached: cardinalcheckia.jpg (513x522, 58K)

witnessed

witnessed

Based.

my dark souls 2 character on the right

The Pope is God's vicar. He can't just rewrite the Bible to insert racism when it never was in there, nor lend it a capitalist take it never had.

>the absolute state of christcucks

g o o d g o y s

KEK

Checked

Attached: 1548967610169.jpg (250x204, 6K)

Catholics are scum. They should all do as their jewish savior did and kill themselves.

Attached: 1vercnfm.png (869x666, 548K)

Fucking CHECKED!
Time to impale this crypto kike.

Attached: 1499451934128.png (688x1162, 752K)

praise!

Lynched and popepilled

'>le based magic spirit man says to let down your guard towards the foreign barbarians, only long enough for them to sucker punch you for your shit

fuck off black pope

abandon the christcuck death cult and embrace Islam

Attached: 1536540517177.jpg (225x225, 20K)

>cia faggot gets THE get
fuck you

Catholicism is evil.

DEUS VULT

Everyone knows the current pope is a Jewish plant

Based pope

It wasn't before the world wars. It's been corrupted ever since.

Attached: 1549269738082.png (411x745, 464K)

Catholicism is an evil perversion of Christianity that honors saints on a level similar to our Lord. Iconoclasts and blasphemers

Yes it was. They were having people pay penance and taxes and pay the church through pilgrimages centuries ago, exploiting their brain dead base for cash all in the name of "God"

How many times has the pope been blacked?

he who watches

Attached: 1548971280056.jpg (707x671, 111K)

HEXES SPOKEN!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_2980.jpg (553x532, 146K)

Moon Man says Deus Vult

Attached: QRWK4909.jpg (299x168, 13K)

based

Attached: 1478743730365.jpg (657x527, 42K)

I am not afraid of white migrants from wealthy countries who share similar values.

ty user.

ourladyisgod.com/i-alta-vendita.php

Attached: 1427418073299.png (499x499, 262K)

>What is the Crusades
the last time christianity got anything done
750 years ago

Meanwhile, let's look at what a religious leader who isn't a huge flaming faggot has to say:

politicalcritique.org/world/2018/dalai-lama-to-refugees-europe-belongs-to-europeans/

Why hasn't Jow Forums taken the Buddhapill?

Attached: Dalai Lama.jpg (715x509, 30K)

this pope is the high priest of lucifer
you should do the opposite of his instructions

comfy video

youtube.com/watch?v=NlV7VviHuwU

I wonder if this has any connection to his own little predicament?

Attached: 128905_DakrSide_1.jpg (600x492, 57K)

Benedict was based, that is why the elite hated him.

Anyone with half a brain knows Catholicism is run by the jews

Attached: 1548790084345.jpg (900x664, 227K)

The only salvation for most of these migrants would be to help them at their home country. It's actually harmful to take them in to ours since most of the migrants are men and most of them have money to get this far so they're likely at least able to read. They need men in their home country to rebuild, they need educated people who can make the next generation smarter

This isn't about racism or capitalism, it's about not being forced to commit collective suicide. Do you really think we are morally obligated to ruin our countries in a futile attempt to help at most a percentage point of migrants? The answer is no. In fact, you are obligated in Catholicism to act prudently and have a duty to protect yourself and your family. These feel good talks from Pope Francis run afoul of all conventional wisdom on human interaction, and will drive untold amounts of social unrest and destruction in the receiving nations.

Attached: 1508200220843.jpg (540x786, 88K)

literal satanist genetic-trash mongoloids (freemasons) who think they are godheads because they draw architecture blue prints to represent female anatomy (omg wow iz so smart wow so thought out omg is represent womens anatomy wow not just building but is smart) want to tell us what a new world should look like...

Attached: download.jpg (202x300, 21K)

that pale fucker should watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>outlaw colonies
>natives don'i know how to govern themselves, and choose Marxism because (((reasons)))
>live nightmare, run away to rich white countires

It's their only option, until we are allowed once again to civilize them in their own lands.

Attached: 1544551884822.gif (480x270, 3.33M)

that looks like some kind of last boss gauntlet: his Noble Top Enforcer; his two Co-Dragons; and the Big Bad himself, replete with religious symbolism.

Nice get, FBI

Does the Vatican think it's a good idea to align itself with the opinions of atheists who will never join the faith?

Look how badly they dress when meeting the pope. Not that he's much of a pope, but not even an earthtone suit?

No, you are obligated to accept migrants seeking more money, as long as your nation is able to support them. It's in the catechism. The state can set certain reasonable limits, but not based on race, and not on any sort of prejudice that would exclude people because their kin group is more statistically likely to commit crimes. At best, Catholicism can be civic nationalist. And that is with a really generous interpretation of the catechism. Ethnic nationalism is strictly out of the question.

Benedict was a muslim loving piece of shit.

I'm a Catholic. Fuck the Pope. What a tool.

Fuck the pope

Send the migrants to the fucking Vatican then.

The pope is a nigger in white skin.

This fucking guy