Is this book really about trump...

Is this book really about trump? I've seen weird conspiracy theories that the trumps are time travelers connected to teslas lost inventions and that lockwood's books about "Baron's magical adventure" and the "last president" are both real events that happened.

Attached: 41wzdDedVNL.jpg (303x500, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dABJ-oWV7Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ STOP being a faggot

Trump is the First President of the New American Republic.

Attached: 1534506809783.jpg (1779x6142, 3.34M)

After NESARA happens there will be new elections and Trump will be the first POTUS of the new republic.

Attached: 1530784043640.jpg (1392x1063, 630K)

Bumping for interest.

Reminds me I need to finish reading baron trumps marvelous journey. I got to the part with the transparent underground people.

It does go pretty deep though
youtube.com/watch?v=dABJ-oWV7Uk

I went pretty deep in your mum last night mate

yeah i fucked your mum's brains out too mate and came all over her pretty little face and slapped her around with my cock while your faggot father just sat there and jerked his little pecker hahahahahahahahaha top bants m8

Is this actually a possibility. I havent seen trump advocate for this big of a reform

That Old Shoe......

Attached: 1525671024000.png (721x896, 466K)

Why do you think there's so many indictments from the Mueller investigation (over 70k)? Because the investigation is going back to before 1913...Everything is gonna be uncovered.

Checked. I have no idea what ur talking about but kek says it means something

So muellers report is a good thing?

Of course. That's why the false flag yesterday was a message from the Deep State. The Mueller report is gonna expose the Zionist world order.

Attached: 1547484087335.png (1051x682, 175K)

Wag the Dog.

Bump

Then I can't wait

Me niether. Jow Forums has been on top of this shit for 2 yers and it's excruciating watching it play out in slow motion in the real world. I guess that's what it takes though since people need to be gradually woken up before the big reveal.

bump

Schizo bait but I'll eat it

Chill