Political and Social Futures of Numales/Söyboys/Cucks

What is the future for most of these numales/söyboys/cucks? Politically, will they be likely to change noticeably, even within a span of ten years, as reports have suggested that older people tend to be more conservative? Wouldn't their version of conservative look like post-9/11 conservatism, at best, or would they eventually come around to something more along the lines of Donald Trump? It is absolutely clear that crowd does not currently support President Trump, by a vast majority. Do you know any numales that do like Trump, or at least some notable figures in the Republican Party, or politically conservative parties of your country, if you are from somewhere else, or are they just Democrats and other leftists? How many numales do you think are in your country, when compared with others? Where do you think most of these people live, and what drives them? Do you know any of these guys that are married and have more than one child, or do they almost all go for marriages with "sex but no children?" Here are some videos of a notable numale, presumably a big consumer of söy and left wing propaganda:

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

youtube.com/watch?v=2EC9P2MbUu8

youtube.com/watch?v=2lfZGF00eUM

youtube.com/watch?v=CrgwNX47BmA

youtube.com/watch?v=HiahDgos_KY

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft3i1jyTDO4

youtube.com/watch?v=koByV34YQKM

Attached: 1547940816482.jpg (342x264, 22K)

Genetic dead ends don't have a future.

>What is the future for most of these numales/söyboys/cucks?

Attached: soylent wojak 4.gif (413x243, 51K)

Surely some of them will leave descendants, although I cannot imagine many stable marriages among those that do.

They are beta orbiters but that doesn't mean it never works. A lot of them are way more charismatic and funnier than me, which can't be too hard, but still, I'm not really in a position to deem them utterly worthless.

For some reason, I often see online dating profiles requesting for men to be funny, or women will often say that they like men to be funny. What is this funny business, exactly? I think I may be after a slightly more serious woman to be my wife than that, generally. So often, I notice the term "funny" on these dating profiles.

Attached: 35692569.jpg (1260x720, 628K)

They'd probably expect you to tease them, which is basicaly emotional manhandling. It makes them happy that they don't need to dictate anything, not even what goes on in their own minds. Also it means you're not someone who gets bothered too easily which is a plus.

Attached: 1537058086004.gif (680x510, 139K)

Attached: blood, sweat, and soy.webm (600x336, 2.47M)

Thank you for the translation of what those conventions are supposed to mean. I am too reserved and serious to get that easily, I suppose. Also, it's nice to see another Croat.

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the capeshit movies but seriously why do people react like this to trailers for it?

>Politically, will they be likely to change noticeably, even within a span of ten years, as reports have suggested that older people tend to be more conservative?

No. These are the worst type of humans imaginable: growing up having to lift nothing heavier but a silver spoon, they can't fathom that most people have to struggle in life.

That damn face.

Attached: numale.jpg (2119x2313, 3M)

Attached: 1508868778115.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Being nice or overtly friendly doesn't mean you're charismatic.
Look at pro wrestling for example. Couple of guys are nice, couple of guys are downright assholes. Both groups are strongly charismatic.
When I have to deal with a soilet wearing his wife's husband's cucket seat it doesn't take many turn signals to find out he's indicating that he's a legitimately fucked up faggot. Doesn't matter how nice his ride looks, he's driving like a mong.
Likewise you can be a magnificent racing driver behind the wheel of a Yugo.

The thing about soilets like in OP's pic with that beautiful cucket seat of a beard is that they feign charisma by being politically correct.
In the same way a female masochist desperately longs for rape because that turns her on, a male masochist desperately longs to be the white knight storming to her the sewage she's shitting everywhere to bait people into making her a victim.
He will go on and on and on to make sure she's alright because it turns him on, and the leftist cunt will keep him around to soak the shit and make every "rapist" come over as more aggressive.
Yet instinctively these soilets understand, they know subconsciously that they won't stay on her rapedar unless they become her aggressive protector, like incestuous cousins with a pitbull.

That's why soibois behave the way they do, and that's why they'll share the same future as the thots and leftist cunts they so proudly protect.
Some of them will convert to reason.
Most of them will hang on the day of the rope.

Attached: IMG_0583.jpg (384x384, 13K)

Great explanation.

Numales can be saved. They just need to stop consuming soi, take a few redpills, and stop being betas.

If only they will try, and stop doing so many weird expressions in pictures.

Attached: F89BA55D-5313-4E56-B6C7-6B2976309DF4.png (600x600, 640K)

They are irrelevant

It’s a long way of saying that basedboys and sluts are both despised because they are doing what’s easy to do

That image disturbs me so much. I can't formulate words accurate enough to insult it.