BREAKING: NIGERIAN SUSPECTS REVEALED THAT JUSSIE SMOLLETT PAID THEM TO POSE AS MAGAHAT ATTACKERS

THE PLOT THICKENS.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6713267/Chicago-police-believe-Jussie-Smollett-PAID-two-Nigerian-brothers-ATTACK-street.html
wsvn.com/entertainment/cnn-police-sources-say-smollett-paid-2-men-to-stage-chicago-assault/
cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-brothers-say-empire-actor-paid-them-to-participate-in-alleged-attack-source-says-2019-02-16/
Name the ways the average leftist will spin this:
>"Yes! It's fake, but he highlighted the oppression that minorities face under the administration of ORANGE HITLER."
>"You'll scare victims if you prosecute liars, BIGOT!"
First Covington, now this. What will be the next fake hate crime hoax?

Attached: QqLZi6.png (830x931, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hereks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahaha Smollet is a nigger and he has just been busted for being a terrible actor, too.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1550031301130.jpg (651x616, 158K)

This is gay as fuck. All the people who propagated this kigger's obviously fake story will never own up to trafficking in literal blood libel on white men. They're only saying "this is bad because it does a disservice to other potential future victimized faggots"

I hope he has a public meltdown like the kony 2012 dude but that ends more... Dramatically, so to speak

And that'll be the end of reporting on this story, they waited to publish this until Friday night so no one would see it.

Jow Forums had this pegged as fake since day one.

Attached: nbreach.png (1889x1889, 456K)

>fake story will never own up to trafficking in literal blood libel on white men.
It's like they are trying to build up courage, like tribes in Africa do, they charge up, back off, charge up, back off, until a point is reach where real blood is spilled.
And make no mistake, they've already drawn blood, remember during the Trump campaign.

kikes and niggers btfo'd by whitey

Honkald Honk says Jessie Smollett is #FakeNoose

Attached: THE_HONKALD.png (876x558, 536K)

>literal blood libel on white men
Funny how googling blood libel automatically tells me that it's not true that Jews kidnapped christian children and consumed their blood

I feel like a little Jew just ran into my house screaming "I did not do it" before I knew anything happened

All those liberal dirtbags that were once again talking shit about how Trump caused this and how all conservatives are evil are going to retract now, right?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Attached: 14C13E90-FBBC-404C-8687-114660646480.jpg (1242x1753, 1.17M)

HEY

Attached: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM.png (493x652, 207K)

Attached: A654041F-541F-4915-BC70-07F73E79F3B9.jpg (695x879, 189K)

I'm fucking dying laughing at this post holy fuck

Attached: 1550272920977.jpg (480x356, 13K)

Kamala Is done

>factually incorrect but morally right

How does anyone just get to run up 70k in debt?
Who makes these loans?
damn

SJW all.

They are government backed and it is impossible to discharge the debt through bankruptcy.

They were previously accused of being racist for not lending to dindus so the government stepped in to back the loans

He must go to prison; his political backers must suffer sanctions. Democrats must have consequences for their actions or we have no meaningful laws.

>aspiring rapper
This is beyond parody

Attached: JUSSFUCKMYSHITUP.jpg (700x577, 36K)

Obongo smiling like he about to get his dick sucked

Attached: 1548138522493.jpg (720x528, 51K)

>Jow Forums is always right

Attached: a4638576349876938476890432.jpg (800x450, 30K)

>joO

Attached: 1514482191850.jpg (670x528, 79K)

The left is completely deranged.

Attached: kfac.jpg (236x250, 7K)

>so the government stepped in to back the loans
So basically we are, gotcha.

it was so obviously fake from the start
it was the perfect hate crime. a noose, bleach, "maga country" it had it all
he over egged his pudding. he should have stopped at i got my ass kicked. that would have been believable

far right

How jewish is he? Half?

100% OOF

How do they have the time to get shredded and how do they afford their protein?

>JUSTie Smollet

The fact that "libel" is in the name is very telling, they are vampiric parasites

Whoever didn't is either an idiot or willfully blind.

Attached: goyim.jpg (483x517, 49K)

HA!
#FakeNoose

Attached: 1525570067987.gif (397x200, 1.68M)

>All the people who propagated this kigger's obviously fake story will never own up to trafficking in literal blood libel on white men.
They know exactly what they're doing. We're living in an era where it doesn't matter if news are lies or not as long as "the damage is already done", that's what they want. It doesn't matter to them if the MAGA kid story is completely backward to what was reported, they only care about the story rilling up people to their cause before the lie is shown.

NoNONONO STOOOOOOOOPPPPPP

Attached: 1438889250055.jpg (970x727, 298K)

Looks like Jussie is going to get 12 months probation and a reduced role on his show.

Attached: minaj.jpg (779x1050, 135K)

I earn that in a week as a part time file clerk at a office.
How the fuck are thay that poor?

>How the fuck are thay that poor?
They're Nigers.

I think you’re all wrong and hereks why:
Just like if a rape victim feels that they’ve been rape, it’s their right to feel so. The same applies here: he feels like he has been part of a racist hatecrime against him. It doesn’t matter who he paid or not. The feel is enough to leave scars for a lifetime. This is what Trumps america does to people.

>hereks
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hereks/

0/10

The only thing missing from his story

>He attackers drove up behind me in a Ford F9000 with huge mud tires and coal rolling smoke stacks blaring country music and those chrome testicles on the trailer hitch and it was covered in Trump MAGA bumperstickers!

This exactly what I have been saying. People who believed this wanted it to be true so they forced themselves to ignore the obvious signs of it being fake

More like
The people who propigated/said they believed this are corrupt scumbags who are saying what they're told to say or what they assume they should say as they virtue signal their way into money and power.

Notice our favorite up and coming asset, AOC, remained silent on it.