This is an 11 year old girl

>This is an 11 year old girl
What did the water supply mean by this?

Attached: 20181024120259mcmelody4.jpg (522x382, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/
instagram.com/melodyoficial3/
youtu.be/qmrxNK-DVnc
youtu.be/zAreMuSxTAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like whatever it is they're feeding the cattle.

Attached: mc-melody-1-1.jpg (750x855, 78K)

11 or not I'd split that girl in 2 every night

big boi

god is pissed at Pedo's so hes accelerating womens aging, its in the new patch notes.

Attached: 1512509080392.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Now I can tell she's 11 years old. Not even womanlets are that short

if he not like the pedo then why are so many catholic priests pedo?

Insta?

nah she looks weirdClearly not a woman. Gotta have some patience

>Water supply
You mean birth control

4% and they are damned to hell.

You mean, "safe" chicken meat.

nuke argentina

Thebeast666sociopathgoyimlolifromtheunderworld2dflatearthinstagramnpcconspiracy

>"chicken"

I'm still salty about that whole "mano de dios" bollocks, personally.

why does the pope and the rest of the silly hat gang protect them?

Just be careful in not hitting us.

Yeah they get ugly real soon.

They're gays. what do they have to do with girls?

Which goes into the water supply. It is literally so many things from plastics, to drugs that are pissed into the sewers and find their way back into our water supply, to chemicals used on our animals and plants that we eat.

Some amount of this was unintentional side effects of progress. The continual usage of all of this is malicious against the general population.

Looks 20. This is what a preteen girl looks like.
instagram.com/p/
NOT a fat old tarted up ugly old whore.

She's a sopa de macaco eater tho

Still.

Is that a trap?

It's all the birth control getting into the water supply
Make sure you start taking steroids boys, or else you'll turn into faggots. On the plus side women are gonna be estrogen monsters in the future.

Attached: 1537571128786.jpg (1184x928, 91K)

It's just a push up bra and makeup.
See?

Was shut down. There was a wide spread discussion about her here in Brazil, about pedo stuff and so on, her father was being acussed of child abuse and he closed her account

>letting your 11 yo child make a sexual presentation to the world in the internet
What did her parents mean by this?

Here. But he deleted the "good" ones.
instagram.com/melodyoficial3/

There is no way in hell that is an eleven year old. *reads aura* Wha-whawha-I sure hope not. Wtf? I'm thinking it is 23, but the energy does seem....young young. Scary. Could be the makeup and hormones plus clothes. it fools the senses. looked 23. that pisses me off at her parents if she is younger than adult. people are so stupid with their kids, but i'm gonna believe she is 23 and carry on unless otherwise proven. still pisses me off. she has had fucking surgery, too! who the hell gives an eleven year old surgery, adult clothes, and internet access?!

Except that's clearly bullshit?

That's my thoughts.

Not really. Body fat is the key word - people used to be dirt poor and there was no cheap FAT FOOD available. Women simply didn't have enough body fat to get period until that late into their age. Nothing else.

she's 18 you say? then i dont feel bad

>oyyy nothing to see her goy

Birth control wasn't prevalent until the 70s at the earliest (probably the 90's though) so your graph doesn't really support your point. Would like some sauce on it though.

There is absolutely no way that girl is 11. Prove it.

It's not, she is quite famous in flipflop land and we hear about this brainlet girl since her 6 yrs old

we are all 11 on this blessed day

Attached: 1541213772523.jpg (709x595, 156K)

They're freemason Jews

WHO THE HELL WOULD LET THEIR ELEVEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER PUT THIS ON THE INTERNET

Attached: 1547560254968.jpg (396x432, 104K)

In this chart American white female's BMI's are shown to decrease in the period from 1935 to 1950, yet in the other chart still shows the trend towards earlier menarche, which refutes your claim.

Attached: KomlosFig4.gif (604x360, 8K)

>girl

She has a fuckhead dad

Attached: 17280982909.jpg (887x887, 57K)

If you think that's bad wait until you run into 9 yo girls IG published by their moms from russia, there's men literally saying they wanna fugged their daughter

>heavy makeup
>yes, there's makeup on her chest, too
>stuffed push-up bra
>camera angle
>skirt that conceals true hip width
>photoshop

Nutrition can be a factor, but there are many other possible influences. Electric lighting distorting the body's measurement of the passage of time is suspected to cause early maturation. They keep meat chickens lit up day and night to speed their growth.

Because papal rome is the sea beast of revelations and the seat of the anti Christ

youtu.be/qmrxNK-DVnc

WTF I'M A PEDO NOW?

Makes you wonder just how many dicks she has already taken.

It's just a heavily photoshopped picture.
youtu.be/zAreMuSxTAE

Fuck humanity and FUCK JEWS

Attached: 1548990632375.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

lolita out of 10, would smash

Yeah, i fucking bet.

Hyper-sexuality is a strong sign of child abuse.

fuck i want to hit it so bad

Some dude fucked her on cam after seeing her fake id, and went to prison for it.

Which makes me feel kinda bad, but he's already served time for the exact same thing. I had the same thing happen but it was 19 vs 16 in a cuck state.

Guess I've been living in a cage the past 6 years. When did this make the news?

This went online?

Uh huh sure pal
Can you prove that? Show me a birth certificate

All y'all tactless retards drooling over this ugly bitch need to get some fucking taste. That -thing- is the sort of ugly old hag bitch you people have been brainwashed into wanting over beautiful young girls like this.

Attached: 508709.jpg (1125x749, 60K)

i think its time to leave this thread, gentlemen.

I envy u

Attached: asdasd.png (515x504, 280K)

>*reads aura*
my sides

Attached: sheeeeeeeeeeit.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Nobody brainwashed people to be attracted to sexually mature women you fucking dolt. You're just mentally ill, and lonley enough to the point where you have fetishized something that has no sex apeal whatsoever.

The only difference between you and somone who jerks off to Sonic the Hedgehog's feet on deviant art, is that your retarded faggotry is actualy dangerous enough to the general population, that we would unanimously like to see you dead, or rotting in a cell, isolated for normal people for the rest of your life.

You are not normal, and no civilized race throughout all of human history would allow you to live among them, you fucking degenerate.

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-231817.jpg (603x721, 116K)

this is the result of modern meat and dairy industry pumping shit full of hormones.
grats niggers.

ACTUALLY, that's a good thing!

No fucking way that person is 11 years old

These have always existed. I'm 40 and I remember them when I was 11.
They balloon up to the 250-300lbs range by age 15

No, son. That's an 11 year old WOMAN.
I kid, I kid. Either way, her father should be hung.

Fake news. That's a ten-year old boy.

Attached: blast.gif (80x80, 41K)

When God goes low pedos will go lower.