Were they red pilled? Why were they killed?

Both seemed to know a lot of things about the elites.

Attached: Prince-and-Michael-Jackson-1.jpg (618x412, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybPQ4UpLncA
telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
illuminatiwatcher.com/prince-and-the-illuminati-blood-sacrifice-conspiracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=bwjefpNkuas
the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon - Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream (2014) by David McGowan & Nick Bryant.pdf
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting question user. I never cared about Prince, so I never really payed attention to his life or death. I didn't even know he was dead.
MJ on the other hand, is very interesting. MJ was borne in 58 (i just looked it up) and I was born in 67. In the 80's he was the black Elvis, Or so we were told, I liked some of his songs, I thought he was very talented. I never thought for one second that he was a child molester. But I wasn't there, just my impression.

Two dead niggers. *yawn*

because they both sold themselves to Satan to get to where they got to be.

both were overrated as fuck.

I think Prince would have been an insufferable faggot in the Trump era just to reignite some relevancy. MJ, I really have no idea since he knew Trump personally and knows how the media works.

Same reason that Bill Cosby was destroyed

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

>just niggers
niggers, brought to usa by jews
Niggers are my ally even if they hate me
Israel is NOT my ally

what does nigger mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=ybPQ4UpLncA
"Hitler was a Genius"
telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html

Attached: 1512747309975.jpg (729x550, 75K)

been listening to the uncensored version of "They Don't Care About Us" for the last few hours on loop
MJ was definitely aware of the jewish problem
I think the guy would even have visited Jow Forums with an open mind had it existed in his day. he loved real counterculture

whats the jew problem. Im new to pol
also know jews=bankers which are the devil and pretty much control the us

lurk moar, newfriend
you have to discover the extent of the jewish problem yourself
also it's not pol, it's Jow Forums

Attached: cnn nbc nyt jews.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

make sure you want to know before asking. You won't be the same ever again after you really learn.

thanks Jow Forums
I'll take my time figuring it out

We have been told that MJ and Lisa Marie Presley never had a child but that is wrong, Baron Trump and this never before known girl will be wed and Kalki will be born. Kali Yuga.

I liked their '80s stuff (especially Prince), but people need to stop pretending they gave a shit about any of their output from, like, two decades before they died.

prince was born and raised in england he never lived in the usa

Both knew to much and talked

He was born and raised in Minnesota

Prince was part of the Occult, look the symbolism, purple = saturn, egyptian in his logo, third eye reference in his album cover, huge (((media))) exposure. Theres a video on youtube where he exposes Chemtrails on TV and talk about others stuff (((they))) do (thats my guess for him).

MJ started naming the Jew

Mike could sing his ass off. Still no one today even closely compares.

Bullshit, Prince was a Jehovas witness, his whole schtick his entire career was about the intersection of love, god and sex, with the sex fading away as he god older and more of an intense Jesus Freak.
Check out The Rainbow Children album its all about ya boy Jesus.

He was somewhat woke on some issues songs like Dear Mr Man and Colonized Mind point to this, but he was also because he was half black paid alot of lip service to the poorly done by nigger as well which was ironic given he was raised in almost exclusive white neighborhood in Minneapolis.
I know more than a little about the guy, i could go on, but I'll save it, in a few months netflix is putting out a 6 part doco on his career, people can pretend to be experts about him then like they are about Queen today.

Horse shit, born and lived in Minneapolis where his recording studio Paisley Park was, refused to live in hollywood/nyc he said "thats where all the bad people are" you can guess who he meant, he just never named them directly

Attached: rainbow.jpg (953x953, 137K)

Micheal did nothing wrong. Corey Feldman and Culkin both confirm the pedo shit was (((false))), and was likely the result of money hungry parents exploiting a literal man child. Micheal was in the industry for his entire life and its no surprise his doctor ((((((((accidentally)))))))) gave him a lethal dose when the pedo shit wasn't working. I don't know enough about Prince to say anything about him really.

Purple is also the "third eye." Blue+Red. And the color of the Saducees.

I love how you glaze over the massive amount of White celebs to die in the same time span.

MJ was shut down by (((them))) Prince prob was just an addict

1 post by OP

Mj didnt die, he became Dave Dave
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
Tell me if you think this is michael jackson

Jewtube started purging conspiracies videos, but theres a lot of info in the links

illuminatiwatcher.com/prince-and-the-illuminati-blood-sacrifice-conspiracy/

The interview: youtube.com/watch?v=bwjefpNkuas

It seems that his conscious got heavy and he spilled the beans

>purple drank
wow really makes you think

Attached: 1549917514169.png (399x300, 142K)

i completely forgot about the 8 presidents before Washington
John Hanson was our true first President
Prince was on another level

The issue with "God's Chosen" is that they want the total and utter destruction of everything pure in this world. They want to destroy the diversity of the races by having them mix. They want to destroy the beauty of architecture, art, and literature by having it all be about sex and subliminally subvert one's own interests. They use their media influence to write the worst of lies about those that want to do good, and if their lies don't work they'll use their monopoly on the finance industry to strangle this individual until they are unable to support themselves.

The Jew wants to destroy the goyim plainly and simply because he thinks he is superior to them. In the talmud they say goyim are not worth more than an animal, and that stealing, lying, and cheating gentiles is OK. The Jew will cry out in pain as he murders you.

And the jew does all this whilst doing the exact opposite in his own nation. The jew will support abortion in white countries, yet will be against it in Israel. They will be against a wall in your country, while demand you send billions upon billions to his country for a wall.

One might ask how the hell they've gotten away with it. The answer is they've played upon our most base desires. Greed, gluttony, laziness, pride, etc. The only reason the Jew has become this powerful is because we have allowed him to. We refused to support our brothers when they sought to end the international rootless clique, and we even fought agains them for some ideal of freedom. How ironic that ideal of freedom from slavery has enslaved us to those who enslaved and sold the african populous.

In conclusion, the international Jew has disdain for us because their fundamental belief they are superior, and they will not rest until we have been completely subjugated. Capitalism, Communism, they're the same damn thing.

>Why were they killed?
it was in their contract

>Horse shit, born and lived in Minneapolis where his recording studio Paisley Park was, refused to live in hollywood/nyc he said "thats where all the bad people are" you can guess who he meant, he just never named them directly
doubt

I've seen the Tavis smiley interview, the illuminati article is a lot of disjointed grasping at straws, he was an oldschool musician, he made many concept albums with different themes and styles, when you have 40+ albums over 30+ years and each one is different, you're going to cover a lot of territory. It disregards all the spiritual and god loving albums he made, doesnt even discuss his darkest album or Camille/the Black album which again is pretty weird and would be interesting to you perhaps but its mostly nonsense when he was taking a lot of ecstasy at the peak of his fame and he had a dream one night and refused to release it as he saw it as "evil" it was released by warner over a decade later to get out of his contract with them.

these two niggers were the biggest pop stars who were also rich as fuck and both jahowa's witnesses. they were obviously in on some insider shit

Im not saying he was a bad person but he played (((their))), what are the odds of a young black guy at his 20s in the 80s gets tons of information about ancient occult history prior the internet and becomes a major household name in such a short period of time?

Because he was literally one of the most talented musicians to ever live who produced, wrote and played everything he put out, he never once had a producer.
None of his earlier work had any reference to the majority of that stuff though only the dual character/androgynous/gemini thing was a reference to a character from a 1985 film Mystère Alexina, his star sign and obviously his real name is Prince. He was into film at that point, even made a black and white french style film that was shit, but this is all well after Purple Rain etc and going mainstream after his Warner dispute he became a lot more conspiratorial and critical of the system/industry for obvious reasons

If go to the Rolling stone magazine 100 greatest artists of all time a good part of them were freemasons who worked for (((them))) to subvert the west through Cultural Marxism, so the odds of prince not being part of this subversive movement that has being going on for decades are really low.

He also copied a lot of Hendrix style, moves and finger pick on the guitar. Again, Im not saying he wasnt talented but he was groomed to reach where he reached.

Quick question. It was a meme son of a black dude comes out to his white friend abd black friend. They were dancing funny. It was a meme . Please help on song

They weren’t killed. Both attended their own funerals.

Prince in pic related

Attached: B6E3B774-DFE7-4E2F-B6D5-BE37A9FAC1B7.jpg (640x970, 446K)

Leave while you can. The memes get more stale until it’s all hardtack all of the time.

Is propranalol a red pill?

Sick beat. Great song at the time. Now just a SJW battle cry

Link that uncensored version. Loved that song

You won’t find an artist anywhere who did not copy something from someone. Prince was an absolute musical genius. Hendrix licks can never ever take that away

This is Michael at his own funeral

Attached: 48DFAC1A-2433-4F16-B9A0-649725875898.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Oh? The cops and/or jews care about you now? GET ON THE GROUND NOW MOVE NO DON'T MOVE OR I WILL KILL YOU GET ON THE FLOOR DO THE DINORSAUR NO I SAID DINOSAUR *BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM*

....You're fucked

Wut.

Not defending the 20-30% of punk cops. But I’m condemning the 80-90% of criminal niggers.

Jesus Christ did Michael Jackson "Venom Snake" himself? WHAT

Attached: 1522731985311.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

Propofol (anesthetic) but appreciate the attempt

Just wanna give props to the motherfucker who did this gif lol!

Let's just agree both are bad

>Where they redpilled
>They were niggers

Attached: NO.jpg (800x575, 30K)

Wow. If I squint one eye, touch my left nut, and pucker my butthole..Looks just like him.

Prince died 4/20
He had a song called I would die 4U
U is the 20th letter

Your posts make my butthole pucker. And give me diarrhea

You can’t pucker your butthole, that thing’s been gaping for years

I believe Zappa refused the devil's deed at some point and just really loved to make proliferic musics. He got the same military family background as those 60's british groups but stayed sober, focus and on the good side of free speech all the time.

David bowie was just in love with himself and his different personalities, you can hear him literally sing in pain about it through blackstar. Another good "real'' one in my book.

Freddie Mercury also accepted the lost of his soul to the devil, bohemian rhapsody is exactly about it. Killing his former innocent self because beelzebub has put a plan for him in his life.

My two cents

MJ was /our nigger/ and an innocent man. he was definitely not just any nigger like you, niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1527388495513.jpg (500x375, 29K)

MJ made a genotherapy to cure his pigmentation and was one step from making all kinds of niggers white, effectively killing the identiterian nig and 99% of the racebating.

the-eye.eu/public/concen.org/Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon - Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream (2014) by David McGowan & Nick Bryant.pdf

The thing as much as his record company attempted to groom and push him into things, he wouldnt do interviews, promote his work, he didnt much care for being a pop star once he was, he was incredibly prolific and would put out an album in the course of a week and then a month later be doing something else and not care about it any more.
Even his first album was a complete solo effort a 17/18 year old in a studio by himself, people could see he was the "next" stevie wonder and incredibly talented and and yeah could play in hendrix' style, but that was only one facet of his playing, which is what sets him apart he didnt just stick to one style his entire career, he had things he always returned to and lent on to a degree and yeah he stole all sorts of things from hendrix to james brown to sly and the family stone etc but he could move from a hendrix inspired solo, to a jazz piano solo as good as herbie hancock, theres probably been better in every individual field, but theres never been anyone whos been so complete as musician, writer, performer etc and there probably never will be again. He rarely if ever collaborated with anyone where he didnt have full control of the output (Quincy Jones actually wanted Prince to do Bad with MJ fwiw but he said it would be a hit without him and declined) Anyways raving on, but the point is, he was completely out of the mould of the traditional molded and heavily promoted pop star, he was a musical savant who also happened to release a couple of popular records.

Source for you, i messed the quote, but he said it many other times along the same lines.
facebook
.com/CBSMinnesota/videos/10154218651843825/

Little known fact that always blows people's minds.
Around the Purple Rain time, Warner Bros did not want Prince straying to far from the New Wave sound he had going, but Prince wanted to play some Rick James style funk. So Prince created a new band for himself: Morris Day and The Time. On all their records, it's Prince playing every instrument, outside of singing. The band was only for live purposes.
But Prince commonly worked solo, which is why most of his former band members hate him. My favorite album by him, Sign O The Times, is basically him with an SP12 in his studio.

while both talented Prince was just a degenerate and life caught up with him
Jacko was innocent and he WAS killed he was the biggest star in the world and was converting to islam, if he did many would follow and would harm (((their))) plans

he was aware of the JQ

Attached: jews michael jackson.png (639x837, 80K)