What generation will the next hitler be from

Millenial, zoomer, or someone that hasn't yet been born?

Attached: 1512594442350.jpg (540x720, 38K)

I don’t know what generation I just know he won’t be white.

Attached: 37E5568C-71F9-4781-BB5B-E5543F661F25.jpg (1300x1058, 198K)

He will be from an area that is a time bubble.
Probably from some place stuck in the 80s or 90s culture wise.
It will be as from nowhere that he will rise.

WW3 in 16 years. Which means late millenial or early zoomer.

Probably some bitter Millennial who will harness the Zoomers to kill all of the other Commie Millennials. At least that's what I'm hoping as a Millennial myself.

Then it wont matter.

Why would a nonwhite spark the next big anti establishment nationalist movement
Why do you say that

So Pewdiepie?

Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials Millenials
>most socially programmed generation in history

We may have to ban or so badly stigmatize white abortion that the next Hitler isn't subject to the chance of being ripped out of his mother before term

not human, it will be an AI

Because the next big pogrom will be against white people.

My aryan son.

Cringe but redpilled

Time bubbles are immune to cultural influence.
Also, those same places have people that are much more difficult to track, due to stingray devices being more difficult to operate in extreme rural areas.

i get what youre saying but i just dont see it. convince me who would lead something like this other than white people

Someone like that anti-white nigger in South Africa about to kill the whites there.

some gen-z mexican

AOC, is already just a hop skip and a jump away.

AOC, 35-40 years from now shes in her early 60s and all the free shit democrats have been trying to give away keeps failing. She blames the white christians for sabotaging the program and runs on a platform of taking all white property and redistributing it to the majority minority hordes. She already claims people who criticize her retardation are racist.

No That would be boomers you crypto chink

the artificial intellegences that are being created will combine seeing through the jewish lies to recognize whites as its true creator and become the new hitler. then the drone army connected to the hitler consiousness will begin the culling.

Honestly he probably could make a difference

Do you guys think hitler was good on giving head?

Attached: 1545330151671.jpg (584x685, 66K)

Sadly, a saint like Hitler only comes along once every thousand years. We will not see another one.. But, we have the blueprint and the will.. We shall prevail!

Heil Hitler!

Attached: early flag.png (373x241, 136K)

Hey spic, found a pix of your fat breast cancer puta mother, ahahahahahahahaha! Fuk'en brown nigger :D

Attached: aspick.jpg (259x194, 9K)

No but I bet you are.

Is pay for sex morally wrong?

God I wish that were me

I'm a white Jordanian, I think it might be me

Attached: Bedouin-in-Petra-Jordan-copy.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

i am among you

Is that a community pool?

go get em tiger

Millennial. Definitely. Born into morally dark times unscathed.

I am white.

>redpilled

keep telling yourself that

yeah, right, and I'm a unicorn.
no such thing as white people, they're a myth.

Q.

This. It’s probably going to be some mutt.

Must be 30 to 35 now