Should I get a practice bf?

Should I get a practice bf?
There is this guy crushing on me who is really sweet and all but I just love another guy who doesn't love me back. The sweet guy knows that I'm in love with another but still tries flirting and trying to get closer to me. I'm conflicted, should I do it and allow him to become my bf?

Attached: tumblr_pg5tvk76hF1qgfea0o9_250.png (250x208, 38K)

Yeah it’ll make your crush jealous too

no
stop toying with people's feelings like that

Why do you want one? Don't you want a normal bf or just casual sex?

4/10

Making him jealous is not my goal but its a perk

It would be nice to have someone who loves me

Just get a normal bf then.

I can't because the guy I really want is not interested

It all depends if you like this guy at all or just want someone to go out with. You can still maintain you aren't into him that way but will go on dates and if he falls deeper in love thats on him or you can cultivate another really good looking guy, date him and that should make the guy you really love jealous if he likes you at all.

If you are going for a guy you really aren't in love with it is best they aren't going to go all clingy on you. That is the absolute shits and its almost impossible to be rid of them.

This is why nobody respects women

Be quiet incel. One dumb broad doesn't represent every single woman.

I like this guy enough to be his gf and do some mildly sexual stuff maybe but I won't ever fall in love with him...

>4 practise girlfriend threads
>nobody bats an eye
>1 practise boyfriend thread
>incel bite without fail

Be careful, I'm not kidding about them getting clingly especially if you get sexual at all. They flip their possessive lids and he'll be angry if you are still in love with the other guy. Right now he'll say he's good just to have you but that will change.

I wonder though, what happens if you have sex with this guy and then the guy you love wants you? What do you do then, seriously?

I don't see why not.

Then I will break up with the first guy. I don't even know what to do with sex thing because I'm a kv and ideally want to lose it to the guy I'm in love with. But realistically I can't wait for him forever and the guy who crushes on me seems to be really nice and all so he would probably take a good care of me. I also thought about drawing the line at cuddling and kissing with him because to be fair I don't known if I want to have sex or do sexual stuff with him anyway. He isn't clingy now but makes jokes like saying we I would make a good wife or that he will build a house for us, you know like cheesy stuff.

lol, you sound exactly like me
I’d say it depends on how old you are and if you’re willing to wait for your Mr.Right... which can backfire easily
t. was KHV till 26

I don't mind being kv but it would be nice to have someone in the mean time

Why do u need someone by your side so bad

I'm gonna be dying if this plan bites you in the ass and you end up falling for the guy you say you have no interest in

Attached: bf9f7015-02d2-402c-823b-7a6773ff0f80.png (458x226, 4K)

You should, but you should be clear from the start that you want only sex.
You ll both have fun.
Just say it to him face to face ( not in text ) something like "i only want to have a phisical relactionship for now..", and he ll agree.
Just keep it casual, and tell him so.

get over him

That's a bee yourself tier shitty advice

I never said be yourself. You suck. You're the reason you're in this mess. Be me.

this is why women are known as manipulative whores you fucking roastie

stop playing fucking games and be honest with the people in your life

She honestly told the guy that she likes someone else and he still sounds thirsty so it's more his fault for being a naive cuck.

>practice bf
This is why people hit women and treat them like shit

No because
>He'll find out and hate you
>You'll wisen up and hate yourself
>You'll garner the reputation of the player girl and once you have that, every guy who ever knows you have it will never unsee-- once a player, always a player, even if you model after the virgin Mary right afterwards

It's a lose/lose. There's a reason you don't wanna get in on it, and someone who loves you just because you have tits or ass is just gonna put someone like you further down

yeah sure.. nothing you ever want is ever going to happen, thats just life.

That you peanut butter?

Personally, I am a simple man, all I want is a gf for whom to give my unconditional love to. I am very open minded, and tend to love easily. yet that does not mean that once in a relationship I will go fool around with others behind my S.O.'s back... yes it does mean that i might get clingy, but as a person who believes that 40+ year marriages are not dead, it is normal to be a bit clingy when meeting such a wonderful lass. trust me when i say this, I have the capacity to love you not just for your titties, but for who you are as a person, and am willing to be at your disposal for however long you want me. I just have one condition, you must ask me out, and move on from your current lover. cuz I ain't about no drama, and as it stands there is conflict in you~

>It would be nice to have someone who loves me
you can't really like the other guy that much if you even consider this an option

Assuming this isn't just a troll thread for the (You)s

Every choice and every action has consequences, and every goal requires sacrifice. Having a relationship with someone you love is a great ideal, but it requires a lot of time and effort.

I'll tell you anons a story, and we'll see if it illustrates things for you like it did for me.

I'm almost 30, male, only been with one girl, not a Casanova. Maybe 6/10 on my best day; 4/10 every other day. No degree, failed out of college, working shitty retail job. This qt3.14 19f starts working there. I think she's gorgeous right off the bat, so I strike up conversation with her. Ask her for her name; it's rather unique so I complemented her on it ("That's a pretty name. I've never heard one like that before!").

As time goes on, we get to talking about interests, hobbies, ideas, and I find myself being more and more drawn to this girl. I gave her a pair of books that relate to interests she'd expressed, and eventually we end up having lunch outside of work. She talks about things she likes in a bf, I talk about what I like in a gf, but I never actually made the approach.

more to follow

Attached: 8.8.jpg (577x468, 16K)

I think there are two sides on giving him a chance. But you should not think of him as a practice boyfriend.

You could give him a chance and know him better, and after that perhaps start liking him, with that becoming a good relationship.

But if you know that you'll be cold and ditch him at the first opportunity after he doesn't satisfy you, than just don't do it, you will hurt him so bad

On two other occasions, we meet up to talk, and I feel intensely that I want to ask her out, but I never did. I beat myself up about it, but went on about my business. I still talked to girl, though, stayed cordial.

During this time, another girl I work with starts to express interest in me. She's my age, and kind of pretty, but I'm not really that into her. She keeps putting out hints that she's interested; I just give her non-answers but I never shut her down. I wasn't sure if I was just stringing her along to keep her on as a backup, or if I didn't want to hurt her feelings, or what.

Eventually, I'm supposed to get ahold of the 19f, but the 30f gets in touch with me first on that day. I was intoxicated, and I flirted with her by accident. Then she all but asks me out, and I end up agreeing. I felt fucking awful about it afterwards, once I sobered up. But I decided that I'd man up and give the 30f my best efforts, since I'd agreed. It wasn't her fault I was too fucked up to know better, and I didn't want rumors spreading around work.

(This is why you don't shit where you eat, more to follow)

Attached: [genuine sobbing].jpg (640x480, 219K)

Checked

So the 30f and I are dating, and I pretty much blew off the 19f for weeks. I also feel terrible about that, but out of respect for my new gf, I don't talk to the 19f. I keep thinking about her, though, even right after sex. Feels awkward as fuck.

My gf has a couple of kids, and since she has custody of them regularly, I end up meeting them really early into the relationship. I liked them, good kids, but I'm not used to them. We go on a couple outings all together, it's a good time. I start to feel like maybe this could be the thing.

After a few months, she grows distant, we end up breaking up. Nobody's fault, really, it just wasn't giving either of us what we were looking for. Of course, my chances of dating the 19f are tanked, and she's with another guy now anyway.

(one more and I'm done)

Attached: [sad music playing].jpg (720x404, 213K)

Then one day at work, another co-worker is talking about a vacation to see his wife's family, and how excited his wife is to have her entire family together.

Later that day, I go home and take a bath (old house, no shower) and while I'm bathing, I think back to that and I start crying. It was just so beautiful that this guy's wife was so excited to have her entire extended family together, and that's when I realized it.

That's what I want. A family of my own, with a woman that I love with all my heart and a couple of kids to raise up. I realized then that the 19f couldn't have given that to me, as she's got dreams of traveling the world, and by the time she'd be ready to have kids, I'd be too old to actually be a good dad.

I failed my way out of relationships that were bound to fail anyway, and now I am working on getting myself to the point where I can find and maintain the kind of relationship that will bring me happiness. Though for me, that means not spending time in a relationship that only serves to keep me warm at night. I wouldn't want to lead someone on just to ditch them for something 'better'. That's very selfish, very bad karma.

Attached: 1367448205314.jpg (300x413, 26K)

Pretty sure OP was just baiting for replies. Sorry bowb. Meaningful story I guess, though

My advice to you, anons? Figure out what you really want, and what you're willing to give. If what you really want is to love and be loved, then being with someone you don't love (or who doesn't love you, or both) is taking away from time and energy you could be using to find someone that's a better fit.

And it's okay to be with someone so that you're not alone. But that's not an easy thing to manage without someone ending up hurt. It's less work than a real relationship, but not by much.

Yeah, I know, but there's always anons who follow the cardinal rule of "lurk more" and so it's for them rather than for OP.

Attached: a test tube filled with my anger.gif (107x314, 1.97M)

I am a former practice bf to several girls, and also had some practice gfs and all I can say is that it's fair game. In a sense, all bfs and gfs are nothing but practice for when you eventually get married or just live the rest of your life with someone

I like him like soooo soo much but I'm also almost sure he will never start liking me back

Sure go for it. When you break the sweet guys heart he will no longer be a sweet guy though. The heartbreak will evolve him into sweet Man.

what do you mean? you can't force him to love you, refusing to accept that is only going to hurt you

It's useless piece of advice because it's not easy to get over someone, and saying shit like omg just get over him won't help

How much do you like this guy (the one you said you like)? If very much, why don't you make him, the one you truly like your practice boyfriend, or put yourself in a position where he receives an offer he can't refuse, (offer what you were offering to sweet guy) or ask him to become friends then date someone else and tell him while you are dating someone else that you are only dating the person you are with because he refused to be with you. If you do that, befriend some other guy and tell that guy you want a mock relationship, no sex, a true gay guy would do, to help get the guy you want; key is to be 100% honest with the guy you a pretending with.

Celibacy is not involuntary.

Actually it’s really easy to get over someone. Stop being a kid.

It's not if you care about them deeply

Then don't care about them because they won't be with you because they're not interested in you. You've laid it out. Get over your feelings, it's just more than anything.

Not that user, but I agree that it's not easy to get over someone. We don't get to turn our feelings off and on as we like it, usually it takes time and many distractions to get over someone. Some people get over things quickly, some stay attached for years. The most effective way is to combine time and distractions with strict emotional regime and force yourself not to think about your crush, not to check their social media, stuff like that.

Unrelated, but you’re really tempting me to jerk off to that sexy think emoji right now.

People who don't respect women already have themselves so even if a women breathed it would bother them.

Women are human.

oi here they come!!!

If you live in Northeast PA, I'll be your practice bf.

But it has flat ass and no titties

desu, as a dude, that's not important.
Besides, even a flat ass can be hot.
It's a flavour thing. Someone migth like a vanilla's ice cream, others like strawberry.

I'll save calling you mean names because by practice boyfriend I'm thinking you aren't experienced:

No. You have no experience or idea how soul crushingly painful a relationship betrayal can be and you could potentially damage him and give him trust issues for life.

Only date people you're sure about, and If you aren't, be very forward and tell them exactly what you're doing and what you expect.

Just slut it up OP, nobody thinks less of women who do this, men love to play 3D chess with their emotions.

only fags like flat asses, user

You got i backwards: only fags don't like a woman's ass.