Nigger street vendors

Are African street vendors a problem in all European Countries?

My gf came back from Italy and she told me Milano was full of Africans trying to sell fake designer shit to tourists

Attached: AE22F9AC-3E70-4FC8-8637-BAEF01A311A2.jpg (399x600, 53K)

They are puppets of the same fuckers that smuggle them to Europe.

Attached: 1550191339486.jpg (301x512, 12K)

In the Southern countries like Italy, Spain and France yes. They are a pain in the ass and pretty common in the big cities.

In Central and Northern European countries like Germany and Uk yes, but not quite as common.

In my experience they can get pretty aggressive if you refuse to buy their stuff. Assholes.

You think these useless half wits could organize an inventory etc. ? They are sponsored by the (mafia)

Attached: 1547948638459.jpg (660x672, 67K)

Italian Mafias

In my experience? Yes, with your mileage varying by local culture. E.g., people in Rome will offer to sell you counterfeit purses and cocaine, people in Paris counterfeit tourist trinkets, Amsterdam only cocaine, Barcelona beer and cocaine, etc.

>Are African street vendors a problem in all European Countries?
They are present in the major Italian cities, Paris, and Barcelona. They aren't exactly a "problem. " How hard is it to just ignore street hawkers?

I don't know who it is, you don't see them in Eastern Europe, but during some recent visits to Spain and Italy it's a bigger problem then ever. These people set up their fucking rags on public sidewalks/plazas often destroying the grass and leaving garbage behind. Plus no one wants to see these fucks standing around. It was cancerous as fuck when I wanted to admire the glory of Barcelona! and these niggers are just everywhere up in your face

>My gf came back from Italy
she's cheating on you

I'm sorry, I just want my European cities to be as nigger free as possible.

why doesn't Italy just make it illegal

>My European cities
>My
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>having niggers standing around on the sidewalk is not a problem
Nigger kike detected

Attached: CleanUrKeyboard.jpg (400x400, 51K)

We have that in America, it's those little kiosks at malls.

Clean ur PC keyboard

>The world
>Not belonging to America

If I wanted to see niggers, I'd go to the zoo.

Attached: tryandstopus.jpg (500x500, 75K)

this.

What’s the problem with buying a MK purse for like $25? Way better than buying the original for 10plus times that

>That pic
Kek

Kinda defeats the purpose of luxury goods (even though MK is really mid tier desu) other than to try and impress your ignorant friends.

If you can’t afford certain brands it’s fine, just don’ buy fake products you trash

>”hey you come here, I said come here, look at this, you wanna try it? Hey come back, hey”
Ahh yes

Not in the UK

Britbongs need a licence to sell shit in the street (not joking)

What if you like the purse the nigger is selling for cheap? What are the odds you find that exact same purse in original?

He speaks the true true

OII CUNT

These fuckers are here in Argentina too
Fucking monkeys have no business here,cant even speak Spanish correctly
Go back to African you spear chucking niggers

LOL what the fuck else is the point of luxury goods, hint it's nothing

There alot of blacks from africa in italy .
They are coming every day .

I always wonder what they do for a living, because i never see them working in public .

Niggers gonna nig

>because i never see them working in public

Sounds like blacks everywhere

lol, i know those. nah man, i dont wanna play with your rolling-around-robot-ball thing

Attached: drew.jpg (720x400, 33K)

First thing I thought of. You're getting cucked by an immigrant earning 3 euros an hour.

With an Italian or a nigger?

Who supplies them with this shit? They certainly don't make it themselves.

They literally come right up to you man. Try getting into the Eiffel tower without having 3 or 4 niggers tell you about the great deals they are offering on chinese trinkets