WHY IS THE MEDIA NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS??

>Seattle Police and the King County Sheriff’s Office are conducting separate investigations into an early-morning homicide, and subsequent officer-involved shooting, that occurred early Thursday morning in the Northgate neighborhood.

>At 3:25 AM, officers from the North Precinct were dispatched to a possible domestic violence incident at an apartment building in the 10500 block of Midvale Avenue North. Based on the information relayed to them from the SPD 911 Center and witnesses at the scene, the officers forced open the door of a third-floor apartment. As officers entered the apartment, they found a deceased (decapitated) woman inside. Two adults, a man and a woman, and two small children, a boy and a girl, were hiding in another room.

Attached: kdsOUTX[1].png (701x401, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=uVakX_1550353898
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FORGOT LINK

liveleak.com/view?t=uVakX_1550353898

sadly the gore is blurred out. someone please post the crime scene image

he a spic or muzzie

Was that a beaner?

according to some other threads a few days ago he is Haitian but I cant confirm this

that was disgusting

Attached: 1548345807249.jpg (1920x1080, 929K)

Sounds like some fuck from some islands. I hear south Asian in his voice but who can really tell

not a big issue,

sage all fields

>not a big issue

>unknown flag

spotted the jew

there non whites probably fucking illegals

>sadly, the gore is blurred out
>sadly
And yet people will still argue abortion should be banned.

The media isn't for reporting the "news". There are marketable gruesome murders every day/week. The media is for advancing a political agenda, chiefly Zionism (the jewish form of nazism)

He was obviously getting ready to throw that knife. Bump for hope to see the decap.

Why? What is WRONG with you?

I can't give (you) what you're looking for right now.

The dude is Asian. Or at least somewhere from the Pacific. You can tell by his accent when he was rambling

It was a spic and it seemed like he wanted to get executed so he wouldn't go to prison.

>Bump for hope to see the decap.

bump

Because Seattle is a fucking shithole and everyone knows this.

The once peaceful, exotic, PNW getaway is now a shining example of how progressives destroy everything good in the world.

No wonder real estate is fucking collapsing. Nobody wants to live next to a homeless encampment with a bunch of junkies strung out on heroin using city provided needles, especially now that they’re getting feisty and harming people.

we want the pic!

which pic? The one of the sick spic with a head on a stick?

what the fuck. i swear i saved those pics, i was in both original threads. the pic with the head at the door next to the coca cola bottle, then the pissed-pants body (headless) in bathroom with blood everywhere.
swear i saved em.. huh

Attached: rose.png (1285x1338, 2.21M)

Wow what a bunch of racist pigs, how insensitive do they have to be to intrude on him making mexican folk art. This wouldn't have happened if they had mandatory mexican sensitivity training and spoke spanish.

this :^)