Attached: genocide.jpg (850x400, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DKeLLlaws8
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=1BuX0Fhs5Fg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Hustle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a leaf

clark was semi based, but also raised by kikes. all in all I like clark.

Thanks for reminding us that when it comes right down to it, the US Military is NOT on our side, the US Military will do NOTHING to save the white race.

Attached: size0.jpg (640x426, 41K)

It's not the Jews, it's everyone

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Clark is a fucking liberal scumbag

It's always the jews

Attached: thejews.png (796x512, 58K)

He was a mainstream dude that blew the whistle on 9/11 and the military industrial complex, and our military being used for partisan poltical purposes. Did you hear him on the radio in 2003?

He was adopted though

He is a jew, retard

it's the germans

Can you even read? His real parents were kikes, and his mom cucked some dumb goy into raising her kid.

the quote I posted is his JUSTIFICATION for bombing Serbia, you unsalvageable retard. You're so fucking irredeemably stupid that I wouldn't even put you in a concentration camp, and just do away with you on the spot.

The US Military is not on the side of LARPing NatSocs, color me surprised

He’s not white. Nonwhites on pol support anyone who hates Israel and da evil MIC, even if they hate white people. Think of Ilhan Omar

Jews admit that "antisemitism" is a trick. They use it to wave off ALL criticism of themselves and Israel. What other people or nation do you know that has that power?

youtube.com/watch?v=9DKeLLlaws8

Jews admit that they are behind mass importation of 3rd worlders into the west. They openly hate the west and wish to destroy its cultures.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

dumb Canadian nigger, kill yourself faggot

Attached: 73823006.png (237x361, 86K)

Attached: 1548898193329.png (498x281, 267K)

You are a simpleton.

Attached: golem.jpg (2041x1672, 820K)

not an argument, try again nigger

Attached: EB-5.png (775x596, 213K)

There was no justification for bombing Serbia. You bombed a fucking traditional ally that stood with you in WW2 and WW1 to protect a bunch of mudslides who literally joined the axis in WW2 and always sided with your enemies.

Wesley Clark was a Jew, you dumb fuck.

>you
no
also
tell it to Mr. Clark, not me

>”We’re Going to Take out 7 Countries in 5 Years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”
He’s either controlled opposition, or was just hedging his bets. His time frame is a little off, but got close on the countries

Eisenhower and Russian generals concocted the holocaust for the Jews to over shadow their war crimes.

it's not jews, it's women moving the Overton Window

he didn't say that you dumbfuck. david lane merely attributes it to him with no source. god you're dumb.

Sage leaf fag. Ignore shill thread.

Things are going to get really bad. I just hope we don't lose our knowledge gained over the last 700 years and we can still have white countries in some sense. But I really don't know. I just want land, guns, food, solar panels, vidya, anime, manga, and books to keep myself sane

Attached: this isn't sane.jpg (383x287, 26K)

spicy

>It's not the je-
>Oh

Attached: clark.png (770x267, 29K)

all kikes and their mothers should be stomped into fucking blood puddles.

but, where exactly does the quote come from? seems like a bullshit quote attributed to him instead of something published

Clark is a jew

>Wesley (((Kanne)))
goyim i...

Of course. The eternal fucking (((leaf)))

Clarke is a perfect example of why whites should NEVER elect a jewish president, they have absolutely NO regard for white lives whatsoever, whether it's killing as many Yugo civilians as possible or always wanting to send goyim soldiers to die on a whim it's like jews in power always reveal themselves to be megalomaniacs with psychopath levels of empathy for whites

I need somebody to deploy the political compass meme for this goy, the one where it says:

>it's the Americans!
>it's the Jews!
>it's the rich!
>it's the government!

I don't have it.

Attached: 1525118353090.jpg (420x291, 24K)

>it's not the jews, it's the americans
Yep, you're right. Americans need to be exterminated then maybe we can deal with the Jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=1BuX0Fhs5Fg

Attached: America Israel.jpg (960x740, 67K)

migatard slave

clark is jewish you fucking leaf

This one?

Attached: ascended alt centrism.png (475x473, 270K)

It would be great to find the CNN source. But it's been a commonly cited quote since 1999.

Attached: Capture.png (1239x299, 36K)

watch "the china hustle" on Netflix

Wesley was the chairman of an investment bank that scams Americans by shilling Chinese companies on the stock market that are committing fraud lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Hustle

>"_____ pill"

cringe

Attached: crng.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)