Duterte announces open season on communists

Jow Forums hunting safari when?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-16_22-31-17.png (637x789, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=X7nzyrbWv9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

BASED
Where do I sign up?

Attached: RWDS.jpg (692x1029, 153K)

>when the most based man on earth is 5'6" and eats half developed baby ducks stewed in their own mucus

Oh wow, the commie region is also the majority muslim region. 2 birds with one stone.

Giving them independence was the right choice.

Attached: 1272623220468.jpg (209x226, 14K)

BASED AND VOMITPILLED!

lol rightwingers.

imagine how easily criminal enterprises are thriving in the chaos

Pretty based

yo who's scheduling the bro safari to hunt these fucking faggots down for bread

Love this guy

can't wait for the day capitalism fails so we can slaughter them

He should offer bonuses for creativity. It would make some amazing liveleak footage

it's a crime against humanity.

It's pre-emptive self defence

Be careful,user! Don't get fooled! Hunting poilitical opponents is WHAT COMMIES/LEFTIES DO!

violence brings more violence, commies are disgusting, but that's exactly why adopting theirs tactics make no sense whatsoever.

un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

law and order crowd don't give a shit about the law

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-17 00-50-23.png (578x168, 18K)

>Be Christian
>Be capitalist
Hans... Grab the Lugar

Attached: 1549606567727.jpg (540x811, 547K)

fuck off leaf, once Duterte is done cleaning his country he's coming for you, dog-raping nigger enabler

Attached: 1548325930101.png (597x875, 151K)

fucking awesome

I bet the commies could kill him in self defense

This is the only way to deal with communists.

McCarthy was soft.

legally

>defense
I'm on to you, (((shill)))

>be in phillipines
>chink muslims beheading people in jungle
>police killing drug dealers
>rampant prostitution
>lady boys

These islands are dangerous.

Why can't Trump be more like this guy?

>by government forces

Damn.
There goes my Philippines vacation.

Attached: image.jpg (400x550, 85K)

I'm sure people would do it for free.

sign me up

>UN
>Law

Attached: 1531191248425.jpg (776x827, 145K)

How can one man be so based?

Don't let anyone tell you that "nobody in the Philippines supports this" I work with Flips and they are the nicest ladies I've ever met. They 100% agree with this man taking the axe to terrorists, communists and drug dealers.

>killing communists
>against humanity

he'll probably spend his final years in prison

>the UN
the biggest human trafficking syndicate in the world is going to tell people what's right and wrong.

Commies aren't people

Based

>communists
>human

>UN policy

found the retard

Attached: 1486354414209.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Truly the hero we need but don't deserve.

Attached: basedman.png (500x399, 95K)

Based OP posting a article from a year ago

Attached: artworks-000275386535-j1n1tj-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>UN
POST THE IN STORE PRICES!

Attached: 1347704677560.png (661x439, 380K)

maybe he'll be able to say hi to bolsonaro

they also have ~80 IQs

who the fuck cares?

>oh no, these communist are ruining our third world shitskin nigger country!

It doesn't matter what idealogy these sub-humans have. They will always be shithole worthy of total extermination.

Attached: 1527648545680.jpg (633x703, 87K)

Fucked flip girl from tinder can 100% confirm. Duterte was appointed by god.

>2018 was a year ago
shit

>yeah let's kill all the people that disagree with me
Like capitalism is any better.

Attached: p11.jpg (600x640, 88K)

Based

Commie jew fag detected. Capitalism is superior to any other ideology. That's what made America great

~80 IQs don't run their own successful businesses. I've met white Aussies who were practically brain dead with absolutely no drive or work ethic like these people do it's fucking sad too see the hard yakka attitude die. Literally first question I was asked in my last job interview at a factory was "how long are you going to stick around for? Because white people don't usually last more than 2 weeks"

Europeans, made America great. It doesn't matter what ideology or economic system the founding fathers heralded. If they were fascist, communist, democratic, ect. The European spirit burned bright within them, compelling them to do great things. No other people could have founded the United States other than Europeans.

They have " a hard work ethic" because they are used to being exploited in backbreaking third world sweatshop shitholes. The fact that western peoples, don't want to work jobs more suited to machines than humans is not a weakness. It simply means that westerners are cut out for higher more respectable positions of employment. It's just a fact that the lowly brown laborer is more suited to shoveling shit and digging ditches.

It matters, because Communism is a race to minus infinity. That's why the only thing Pinochet had to do to fix Chile was killing them.

>It simply means that westerners are cut out for higher more respectable positions of employment
Like what?

This resonates within me, hwekhekhek...

youtube.com/watch?v=X7nzyrbWv9E

@52:58

Oh yeah, that's why Chile is a third world corrupt Jewish owned shithole today. Pinochet sold out his people to international finance and the Jewish bankers. He exists as a traitor to his people and should not be a celebrated figure here at all. Only low IQ, libertarian and reactionary retards like that idiot. They are simply to ignorant to actually look into history and just like to parrot memes like a bunch of lemmings. Also, the Soviet Union, a Communist country, was able to achieve far more then any "Based" Latin-American shithole, because again, they were European. Europeans will always be a race of explorers, people willing to do the impossible and defy the odds. Sure they were Communist, but in spite of that, they were able to reach for stars and capture the imagination of the entire world. Do not forget that.

Attached: 1e340a403b8ec492296000fda6035f2e.jpg (600x912, 97K)

>lmao that's why we're breeding you out w*teboi

Fucking retard.

BAS3D Flip

Duterte 2020. Art of the deal for real

Well it does literally say "save on states anti insurgency costs"

DEFECTED GLOW NIGGER DOES AMA ON 8CH AFTER GETTING BLACKLISTED FOR CALLING OUT JARED KIKENER

THEN THE SHILLS WENT INTO OVERDRIVE

NEW POL HAS PUT UP A DISCUSSION THREAD

Don't play coy with me, you know what I am talking about. Simply look at the situation of labor in all the western world. Europeans do jobs that are high skill and/or creative, while the brown hordes do the menial low skill work more suited to children or machines. As far as I'm concerned, most non-Europeans are soulless automatons, unable of truly thinking beyond or inside themselves. Sure some might be nice people, but in the end, they lack that spark. The spark to do great things, the spark to create the unimaginable, to cross oceans, to land on the moon. The daring, the creative, the will to create the color of life. They simply don't have that. And for that, they are worthless.

>by government forces

dumbass leaf

GOD BLESS THOSE BEANER CHINCKS

Cool, but didn't he give autonomy to the mudslimes on that island they were fighting over? What's the deal. Either wipe them all out or or stop [posturing.

FYI, before dut dut was even in place literal rival political parties would own their own armed militias and secretly execute each other and many families in mass graves, secret gunsmiths are everywhere peddling clone guns that would blow up in your hand, there plenty of communist, muslim villages who create their own guns from everything AR-15, AK clones, Uzi, .50cal anti-materiel rifles. Flip nigger land is a complete shithole ever since the spanish and americans left. The subhumans have literally nothing except landfill garbage and child prostitutes for old sex pats who are the only source of income for their tourism. The only reason why this shithole country is even a thing in the news is because of the massive jewish pedophile population that lives there and runs a commie radio station that undermines dut duts views.

Your gay leaf posting needs to stop

Okay are you sure you aren't a communist masquerading as the stereotypical evil capitalist/corporatist?
>the lowly brown field worker is worthless hahaha I hate the working class mwuahaha make me money tho
If they are so worthless why are they needed?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-07-at-2.56.12-PM-1024x646.jpg (1024x646, 191K)

I agree. Communism is a crime against humanity.

They are worthless is the sense that they can be easily replaced by machines albeit at a higher cost. The wealthy Jewish corporate elite will of course prefer the cheaper solution, they will import millions of third-world laborers, so they can make a small savings and line their pockets. I care for the working class, and I care for my people. I want all of my people to be working satisfying fulfilling jobs that they can be happy with. I do not care for millions of non-europeans coming into our country and corrupting and diluting our core stock that made our countries great.

>they were commies but at least they were w*ite
Racists are brain-damaged and desperately need to be euthanized.

Yep, whites are the ones that make different theoretical systems actually work

Why go to the Philippines? Hunting parties can assemble in south Chicago or Detroit and make our nation a much better place.

The jobs these people do (the ones I work with) cannot be replaced by machines, the machines that assist us are not fully independent either. They will need replacing parts and materials, they WILL break down, they will continue to do their robotic process even when something is clearly wrong they will just hammer away at whatever programming tells them to do. These "holy singularity church of science" dweebs think every manual labor job can be replaced with a robot because they are lazy and can't comprehend a world where they might have to get off their Rick and Morty asses and physically work.
>I want all of my people to be working satisfying fulfilling jobs that they can be happy with
Like a physically demanding one? Like working in a factory or farm? Oh right, the great machine that can do everything will do it for us, praise the matrix hallelujah!
> I do not care for millions of non-europeans coming into our country and corrupting and diluting our core stock that made our countries great.
Being white is not enough (it's a damn good component) what made our country great is the hard working attitude, the drive to make something out of nothing and to not give up. Not.

>*hits bong* doing manual labor is so capitalistic and stuff just have machines do it. Like corporations don't want to waste money on a perfect fully automotive machine and would instead pay poor people to do it for them. Like fuck getting paid to do something we should just have everything handed to us so we can think of great innovations like a new phone you can fuck or something.
>why don't you do it then?
>College is too expensive and the MAN won't let me in anyway I don't have money for that *inhales*

Link?

So he'll kill himself then?

democracy for duterte when?

US is the best and any other Europoors couldn't catch up with their pure bred whites for decades. It's the ideology that all that matters. See Ukraine and do you think they are a better country than Japan? They are being grateful even by America's slightest support

YEAH KILLEM THEM

>easier to hit because they have bigger heads

Is that what malnutrition of the brain does

Attached: 1550377924377.jpg (614x584, 82K)

if we cancelled the wall and had open season on the border, 100$ per beaner, the fucking thing would be secure in a week and we could build the wall out of wetback stackpacks.
shit we could have citizens use their credit card to pilot armed drones for 20 mins a go and fucking clear the national debt.

Attached: 1549158604792.jpg (1024x768, 359K)

Based.
Fucking leaf.

Attached: PINOCHETFIGTE.jpg (616x1024, 111K)

I like it.

Attached: Cringe.jpg (1500x1500, 129K)

Hope the program expands to the west. A lot of worthless parasites in need of removal.

God bless Duterte! The only good Commie is a dead Commie!

I like the way he thinks. Cost cutting endeavors, more bang for the buck.

>leaf comes on
"HAHA HOWDY FELLOW AMERICANOS I HATE AUSTRALIANS HAHA THEY'RE DUMB AND GAY AND UH KANGAROOS AND EMUS AND DIGERIDOOS AMIRITE?? I LOVE GUNS AND TRUMP BUT HONESTLY WE SHOULD GIVE MORE MONEY TO ISRAEL, THOSE DUMB AUSTRALIANS STEVE IRWIN CROCODILE DUNDEE HAHA ITS A DESERT UNLIKE MY FUCKING SHITHOLE THAT IS 100% SNOW AND 0% CHAD COCK IN AN ACTUAL FEMALE BECAUSE ID RATHER BE A FAGGOT WHO GETS FUCKED HARD IN THE ASS BY SOME FRENCH HOMO CALLED TREDEAU WHO HAS A HARD ON FOR STALIN EVEN THOUGH STALIN KILLED MILLIONS OF FAGGOTS JUST LIKE ME HAHA AUSTRALIANS AMIRITEEEEEE

FORGET MY PROXY U SHUD CONCENTRATE ON THOSE DUMB AUSTRALIANS WHO DO DUMB POSTS HAHAHAHAHA GET A LIFE LOSERS

i legitimately want real stalinism (real communism) so we can just kill all the gays, religious retards, jews and blacks like he intended, god bless him he was even more daring than hitler and he went down as less known than him

read this fucking text: stalinism and communism are interchangable, except communism is a dictatorship and stalinism is also a dictatorship. just because communism tells you (just like facism) that you'll be cool and healthy under it doesnt make it anything more than a dictatorship you fuckin spastic

Attached: thats degenerate rip stalin.jpg (600x752, 129K)

Actually, given the historical record, it is humanity's right to self-defense

The fuck with this guy he switches allegiance every fucking new note about him, wasn't he with the chinese?