Waiter scum and fake receipt notes

Why do people keep falling for fake receipt notes? It never fails.

Step 1. Be a non-white or gay waiter
Step 2. Write a fake racist note on receipt.
Step 3. Post receipt image on social media
Step 4. Create a gofundme and sit back while donations roll in

I’m going to post some examples here. Feel free to join in. Reminder to protect yourself and take extra copies of your receipt with you when you leave.

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/824027002

>July 2018
>A server at a Texas steakhouse who went viral for sharing what appeared to be a racist message from a customer lied about what happened, his employer said.

>Khalil Cavil, a server at Saltgrass Steak House in Odessa, posted a photo to Facebook of a bill with a note written on the top saying, "We don't tip terrorist." His name, Khalil, is circled and a zero appears in the tip field for a bill totaling $108.73. Cavil said on Facebook he posted the image to show that "this racism, and this hatred still exists."

>Cavil has admitted to faking the story, the Odessa American reports. A spokesperson for Saltgrass said Cavil no longer works at the restaurant.

Attached: D06C9492-88D6-4714-92ED-A1C52D743A58.jpg (640x482, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kwtx.com/content/news/Area-sheriff-livid-over-lie-spread-about-employee-on-social-media-489687571.html
google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/27/kelly-carter-waitress-showered-in-cash-after-dont-/
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2013/12/07/waitress-claiming-couple-didnt-tip-because-shes-gay-gets-fired/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.eater.com/platform/amp/2014/5/27/6217533/man-accused-of-racist-receipt-sues-red-lobster-and-waitress-for-1
google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/08/26/the-true-we-only-tip-citizens-story-is-complicated-and-virtually-everyone-got-it-dead-wrong
google.com/amp/s/losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/02/27/wealthy-banker-leaves-one-percent-tip-nasty-note-for-waitress-in-newport-beach/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.theroot.com/we-dont-tip-white-ppl-tenn-waiter-shocked-after-custo-1797185335/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1547961861356.gif (395x350, 2M)

holy shit checked

kwtx.com/content/news/Area-sheriff-livid-over-lie-spread-about-employee-on-social-media-489687571.html

>July 2018

>Shipley received a report Monday night that a waitress at the Fuji Japanese Steak House at 5901 West Waco Dr. in Waco was claiming that a sheriff’s office employee “had written a racist remark on a check against the Hispanic community.”

He took the complaint seriously enough that on Tuesday he met with the restaurant’s manager, whom he described as very cooperative, and reviewed surveillance video footage, compared the handwriting on the check to different sources, and then met with the waitress.

“During the conversation with the waitress, the waitress confessed to writing the racial comment on the ticket herself due to being upset that day,” Shipley said.

Attached: 8004CCDC-4BDB-426A-BC6E-FAC10370A0D0.jpg (810x456, 32K)

niggernomics

Attached: 2party.gif (500x522, 90K)

google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/27/kelly-carter-waitress-showered-in-cash-after-dont-/

>A Virginia woman who pocketed thousands of dollars in donations after allegedly encountering a racist customer is now accused of fabricating the whole ordeal.

>Kelly Carter of Anita’s New Mexico Style Café made headlines in January when a racist receipt saying “great service don’t tip Black people” was shown to local reporters. The news prompted customers to stop by the Loudoun County restaurant with cash, and a crowdfunding website raised over $3,600. A lawyer for the customer now says that his client’s reputation has been unjustly smeared and wants the restaurant to correct the record.

This chick got at least 11k if I recall correctly

Attached: 1F8BF00B-BD95-41A5-92E9-B1FB70138BA3.jpg (387x586, 40K)

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2013/12/07/waitress-claiming-couple-didnt-tip-because-shes-gay-gets-fired/amp/

>In light of … recent events, both Ms. Morales and Gallop Asian Bistro have made a joint decision that Ms. Morales will no longer continue her employment at our restaurant,” the eatery wrote. “We wish her well in the future.”

>The waitress, a former Marine, claimed the couple stiffed her on a $93.55 bill and left a note saying, “I’m sorry but I cannot tip because I do not agree with your lifestyle.”

Attached: B917EE03-63FD-4D6A-88E9-28CE24486242.jpg (978x652, 74K)

She got over $3,000 in donations btw

google.com/amp/s/www.eater.com/platform/amp/2014/5/27/6217533/man-accused-of-racist-receipt-sues-red-lobster-and-waitress-for-1

>Jenkins made national headlines in September when she posted Barnes' receipt on Facebook, and later on YouTube, which had been left on a table she was serving. The $44.53 receipt, with a signature reading "Devin Barnes," said "none" on the tip line and had the n-word — spelled out — on the total line.

>"This is what I got as a tip last night … so happy to live in the proud southern states … God Bless America, land of the free and home of the low class racists of Tennessee," Jenkins wrote on her Facebook page at the time.

>Barnes denied writing the word and said he did not leave a tip because it was a takeout order. A handwriting expert he later hired also agreed with him.

>Thomas Vastrick, a forensic document examiner with offices in Memphis and Orlando, Fla., said in his report that "no significant handwriting characteristics similarities" were found between the questioned "total" entry line and the handwriting samples provided by Barnes and his wife.

Attached: 66093C9F-981A-4CAD-9112-E210417C705D.jpg (640x427, 43K)

Guess no one wants to talk about this because it’s not some nobody on twitter posting their worthless opinion.

The (((boys))) who cried wolf!
I can't believe these fuckers not only made this shit up to satisfy their social media ego, but went as far as trying to fool everyone into thinking they are some victim.
Now if someone does genuinely write offensive shit on their receipt no one will give a rats ass

Just wait until some Jow Forums discord tranny stumbles upon this shit and calls upon their entire gay ass team to spam this thread out of existence.
I'm actually really interested. Don't know what to say, I didn't think they would get as far as to claim thousands of dollars in this shit

as you can see diversity is working out well

people on plebbit love upvoting fake receipts, and staged photos in general

>A former Marine

Yeah I believe that.

They do that shit to people who pay with card and leave a cash tip, like I normally do. These are drugged out degenerates that have to be in the server industry the rest of thier lives lol. So they lie to make people feel bad for them and give them more money and attention. God damn you bringing me my plate of food. I'm not giving you 20 bucks to do that. I'd go get it myself if I could. I hardly even eat out anymore because their bullshit. All over Facebook roastie server whore are all the time bitching about tips. Just stfu already and find a real job you worthless whore lol.

google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/08/26/the-true-we-only-tip-citizens-story-is-complicated-and-virtually-everyone-got-it-dead-wrong

>The media has raced to declare a waitress the victim of a vile, unprovoked racist attack because she produced a receipt with the message “We only tip citizens.” In its haste to make the waitress a martyr for all things social justice, members of the media may have overstepped and libeled innocent people.

>At least, that looks like it could be the case with the massive national outrage over a receipt from Harrisonburg, Va.

>The story has reaped a small financial dividend for Elledge, who has received cash in the mail from supporters.

>The claim was investigated by Michael Koolidge, a radio host based in Illinois, who tracked down the couple allegedly responsible for the receipt, and made an astonishing discovery: The woman who signed the receipt is herself Puerto Rican, speaks Spanish as a first language, and has an imperfect grasp of English.

>“Me [sic] only, I sign my name, and that’s it,” the woman, Ada Doriot, told Koolidge in a phone conversation. “I no put nothing in the ticket, and go for the home and take a shower and go to my work. That’s it.” Doriot said she has been suffering immense distress over the incident, especially because many friends and family members have been seeing her name in Spanish-language media.

Attached: 7633AB48-65F8-41F1-8031-26C1C323DAB0.png (1200x516, 407K)

google.com/amp/s/losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/02/27/wealthy-banker-leaves-one-percent-tip-nasty-note-for-waitress-in-newport-beach/amp/

>A wealthy banker set off public outrage after he allegedly followed up a $133 meal by leaving his waitress a one percent tip and a personal tip – “Get a real job”. But the restaurant where it supposedly happened said it is all a hoax.

Attached: 01697727-3FD2-432F-BB67-A1C73B4F7068.jpg (420x315, 24K)

Meanwhile a real one, but the waiter is white so who cares.

google.com/amp/s/www.theroot.com/we-dont-tip-white-ppl-tenn-waiter-shocked-after-custo-1797185335/amp

The comments are as you would expect on the root.

It’s the same shit that’s been rehashed over and over and over. Niggers and women are fucking awful. WOW. THATS SOME BREAKING FUCKING NEWS IF IVE EVER HEARD IT.

Generic hate crime hoaxes?

>minorities lie about being treated in a racist way

Yeah i know. i have had sandnigger scum start fights with me out of no where and then say i called them sandniggers.

>God damn you bringing me my plate of food. I'm not giving you 20 bucks to do that
Hi user, I hope you're referring to an unwillingness to tip above the standard 15%
and not an unwillingness to tip at all. Tipping 0 is not an exercise in forgoing an optional nicety, akin to ducking the salvation army guy during Christmas at the mall.

Instead it's deciding to knowingly violate a your society's established and customary compensation for the time of your server. This is why niggers have the repuation they do in our society - their motto is basically "if you can get away with cheating, I should cheat." In your case, because a high trust society relies on a good-faith relationship between guest and server, I'm going to break that trust because they won't confront me about it.

Stop posting amp links you niggerfaggot english teacher.