>Met a girl who looks a bit like pic related
>We kind of clicked as she happens to have similar hobbies as me
>We met at a posh restaurant for our first date
>Girl asked me to pay for first date and I paid for it
>We talked for a few days after the first date and then she ghosted me
Did I just got used for a free date?

Attached: TRnN1PG.jpg (648x943, 63K)

Absolutely

Damn, how can I prevent this from happening?

You can't. This is what happens with online dating.

Do I just always go Dutch on the first date? That bitch just started ordering food before I even had a look at a menu. It wasn't until later that I saw her order quite expensive food.

The real answer will hurt your feelings. Girls will make you feel like you have a chance with them if you buy them shit/stroke their ego. When they can't get anything out of you they leave. This can last years even.

If a girl isn't trying to get into your pants right away it wont work. The only way to get a girl is to form an entire social group of friends and use peer pressure to create situations where she will develop genuine feelings for you over time. Or be handsome/have a huge dick that she can brag about to her friends.Online dating is a scam.

Imagine being this jaded.

Yes OP some women are terrible humans but just learn what you can and keep trying. You'll find the one.

>Girls will make you feel like you have a chance with them if you buy them shit/stroke their ego
Yeah I know that. That bitch said she thinks it would be sweet if a guy paid so I did. I just think this is dumb and I want to go Dutch next time.
>Online dating is a scam
I've heard success stories though. I was reluctant to try it but people told me to give it a shot anyway.

You're doing it wrong lets get a couple ground rules out of the way OP.
1. She does not love you.
2.All women will use you, It's in their nature to be parasites.
3.Do not plan a date that will cost more than 40$
5.A girl will not have sex with you until she feels comfortable
6. If not the second then the third date needs to be at your place or somewhere private for her to make her move
7.Out of all my dating I have never had a girl not have sex with me after the third date.
8. The max amount of dates is 3, If you haven't had sex by then it's time to move on.

In conclusion, you got played. Shake it off and get back in the game senpai. Although a tip from me to you is to NEVER pay for the date. Always pay for your own food. Why? Because you are just testing the waters to see if you click. It is not a date with a significant other, it's with a person.

senpai? damn i'm retarded

>Do not plan a date that will cost more than 40$
That bitch told me she really wanted to go to that restaurant and I listened to her. She said less expensive restaurants would be "boring".

>she thinks it would be sweet if a guy paid so I did
>She said less expensive restaurants would be "boring"
Damn user, you got played. I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe she just didn't click with you on the date, but yeah she definitely used you for a free meal.

Should I just leave if a girl I've met online acts like that?

Someone has to pay for this transgression, I recommend it be the next girl you date. Politely excuse yourself and walk directly out the door and drive home. This time, with a smile.

> less expensive restaurants would be "boring".

WOW. how did you not see that one coming? She fucking played you like a violin my nigga. I'd be mad but honestly I gotta give homegirl props. Bitch musta been flippin her hair, winking and shit. YOU GOT SPRUNG.

Well then you shouldn't have went on the date, Also you make the plans not her. If she wants to do something else you cancel because it's a red flag she's using you if she wants to go to a high end restaurant.
There is absolutely no reason to go anywhere expensive on a first date, A first date is just you and a girl getting comfortable with each other, It doesn't require money.

I've never dated a girl before so I guess I was clueless.

I know you got played OP but advice for the future, You have to step up and put a bitch in place because they will use you. You decide the place since you're inviting them and it's your money. If they don't like that shit they can hit the road and find some other simp.

I wanted to suggest somewhere cheap like McDonald's but I don't want to look poor.

Don't be THAT cheap. Fast food is not a good first date location. Going to a coffee or ice cream shop is better.

Honestly starting to see what the incels are talking about

>Damn, how can I prevent this from happening?

First of all:
>>We met at a posh restaurant for our first date

Don't do that. Stick to coffee or cocktail dates for first meets.

>Girl asked me to pay for first date and I paid for it

Second of all, don't pay for it if she's *asking* you to pay for it. That's pretty much a red flag. You can go dutch, or even offer yourself if you want to, but if it's clear she *wants* you to pay, you're probably looking at a gold digger looking for freebies

The movies is always a good option, I like to go to applebees or chilis because it's nice enough and it's good food they have beer and its cheap.

Don't pay for her food you dumb fuck.

I would invite this bitch again in a expensive restaurant and get the fuck out when you're finish.

THIS

movies are terrible for a first date. there's 0 interaction because you're staring at a screen the whole time.

I don't get this, I'm a woman, whenever I used to go on dates I always bought enough money to pay for two just in case and I would always offer to pay my share, if they didn't want me to pay I'd offer to pay for them the next time. I think it's disgusting that some women behave like this.

I brought a girl to a pizza place with booths where we could talk. We even split the $40 bill.

Yeah movies are terrible for a first date, it's literal schoolkid mistake tier. Movies are good if you're in a relationship because you can chat about the movie later on, but if you're just meeting for the first time are you really going to sit through a 2 hour movie in silence next to each other (probably $30 already) then go to a second location when you're already full on concessions to chat? She's not coming back to your place after a movie, you haven't spoken at all.