Hey Jow Forums. Am I white, and will I be allowed in the ethnostate? Yes or no, and why? What is white...

Hey Jow Forums. Am I white, and will I be allowed in the ethnostate? Yes or no, and why? What is white? Please elaborate. I bet I'm whiter than you Britbongs. Le 56%, scratch that, 58% Anglo.

Attached: fuckyoupol.png (410x337, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIVW_tRcazc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I look like this is real life.

Attached: boz.jpg (466x466, 25K)

You already know everyone's gonna call you a Jew and pick out a random ethnic group on your result and say
>Blank
>White

You are correct, sir.

I just find it absurd.

I realized MS Paint writing a date beside my face was retarded and defeats the purpose. I scratched it out. I have been drinking.

Attached: polpolo.jpg (960x960, 125K)

>European Jewish 1%
Get the fuck out of here you zionist kosher fuck.

Attached: nightcrawler.jpg (218x231, 4K)

Mother fucker it is Ashkenazi superior race Jewish. Literally Danish Jews. There's only like four thousand of them. Me and Scarlett Johansson. And pre-nose job, I am am prettier.

Do you not see how based I am with a white Fred Perry?

Oh shit you're the dude that asked me if I was as white as you are when I made a Castizo thread a while back. Sup dood

>Hey Jow Forums. Am I white
I wasn't sure until you told me. I am going to talk to Trump later and we will have a serious discussion about your request. Wait here.

Sup bro, I was probably drunk because I don't remember that. I'm drunk now, in fact.

I might have a problem with dri . . . nahhhh.

Yeah you said you were drunk in that thread too. Guess you lose your inhibitions and post this shit when you're drunk lol.
Why are you asking this shit, though? You're huwhite my dude. why do you need validation from Jow Forums autists?

You have the brow of a homosexual.

I don't need validation. Maybe the abuse is fun for the sake of arguing back. I don't know. I don't even know that was me in the other thread.

Pol is weird. Watch out. I am pale as shit and have unique ancestry results with being primarily Anglo and that 1% Jewish. People lift shift to use to larp. I didn't think anybody would do that until I was in Britpol thread and saw someone did exactly that. I can't even describe the feeling. Hey, that's me . . . wtf is happening? That's when you know you are on pol too much and post too much personal info.

I blacked out my eyebrow ridges? Hur Dur, is it because it's" blacked?"

This is how aryan I was as a child you fucks.

Attached: chickenpox.png (521x400, 393K)

Total Jew.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. No one cares about your persecution complex. If anything you've either fallen for d&c or are actively engaging in d&c yourself.

What the fuck is D&C? Is that a comic book company?

I apologize for being whiter than you because I am the utmost white.

Hitler would suck my dick quicker than rabbi at a bris.

>newfag.
And just so I don't reply to all three posts you made in rapid succession, like a true newfag, you're hardly white Rodriguez. And nothing you say will change that you're a 52% mutt :^)

Post a pic of yourself, coward. I am whiter than you.

Mein Juden Brudder, this should explain it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIVW_tRcazc

This is a good thread OP.
What's your blood alcohol content?

At least 0.2

neat.
What time is it there?

Learn what those results mean. They look for genetic loci, not solid 100% markers that indicate you are/are not something. The owners of these companies are literally jews, and know "special flavour" entries get people to buy their tests.
That 1% means literally nothing, and is just statistical noise from shared variance.

>58% Anglo
user, I have some bad news for you...

Attached: 1547145104039.jpg (690x583, 288K)

My dude, I am part Jewish. I have a photograph of my last Jewish ancestor (in old age). We have traced this back. We have confirmed it. I am 1/32nd Jewish, but the genes held up not so well, and I showed up 1% instead of 3 or 4%.

Post that picture. Nobody can dox you from it.

Keep cleaning my Anglo cousin's turds and telling me how white I am not.

Attached: SUPER POLSKA.png (578x677, 316K)

Of my last Jewish ancestor? Fuck dude, it's in the family album at my mom's house. I didn't think we were going this deep.

>1% Jewish
Not pure enough. Needs at least 25% until we tell you the secrets

Hungarian, Polish, same thing. Yes, I am drunk and color blind and thought you were the Pollock from the previous post.

Dude, you of all people. Come on. Come on.

I'm Scottish so do I get the secrets?

We protected you

>i have a photo
>at my mom's house
Stop shilling genetic testing sites with these schoolboy tier stories.

My mom took the test and showed up as 9%. At that rate of Jewishness per generation up, can I send my dead grandmother's results and get invited to the secret meetings? Fuck, I have Jewish cousins I have met who told me nothing of these secrets. What are they keeping from me?

Prove to me you aren't an Abbo. Wait, you're using a computer.

>no lips
>no hair
>fucked skin
>autist pose
fren....

Shaved?
I have lips not of the negro tier
Skin is not fucked. what the hell? do i look like i have debilitating acne? i'm sorry, i can't tan.
i was looking downward, fuck off.

Post your pic, asshole.

Am I white?

Attached: 1540299974369.jpg (2663x1609, 379K)

yes, brother. Hale Hortler.

>8% English
>Am I white
Please refer to this post to find your answer:

Magyar, what are you doing? Go back to the steppes of the Urals. We are speaking in Indo-European.This is not your place.

dios mio... el duende de la caribena... el obscuridad por siempre...

Attached: behind the post.jpg (491x491, 43K)

You had to ask, therefore no

Attached: 1545947242867.jpg (466x411, 64K)

Also fuck off non-I1/2 steppe immigrants

Alright, mother fucker. I'm 1%. Who could be behind this post? I couldn't be more transparent. Also, that is not a pun on how pale and white I am. Pics related.

Finbro, you half Mongoloid, are you whiter than me?

Fuck off irishman.
You lazy nigger bastards do nothing except spread disease.

>tfw you're such a mutt people start reposting your results like wildfire
kek, feels good

Attached: F479AA83-8598-464F-8B4D-6B64DAF11B9E.png (1200x2417, 367K)

not one drop of Irish. that's Scottish. Pics related. No punk. Picts related, get it?

no pun rather

Too bad we can't see your results on 90% confidence, that gives an accurate list of your real ancestries

What do you mean by that, S. European, corrupted by African and W. Asian blood man? Show your pic Italyrbo.

Yeah I think 23andme's results are slightly different

Look at the picture of me with chicken pox. I am aryan-core. Get whiter than me without being ginger or albino.

I've seen only Sicilians get small SSA admixture
What I mean is that on 23andMe, you can see your results according to different confidence levels; 90% gives you an accurate, reliable list of your real ethnicities, and it's just close to a scientifically acceptable level (95%)
The results you always see posted are based on 50%, speculative confidence, but nobody is clever enough to study something about their own dna

Literally anyone can look whiter than the average American male, even a Sicilian

Italynigger, I've done genealogical research. I am 100% NW European. Even the 1% Ashkenazi is from Danish white as fuck Jews.

Attached: 1550330543017.jpg (500x375, 15K)

>I'm white reeeeeeeeeeee
Only shitskins get triggered so much by trying to prove something

Attached: 1519766365223.png (876x899, 479K)

post penis pic unironically plz

That 4% and 3% is Danish. The 1% is Danish Ashkenazi. That's a rare Pokejew.

I wonder why Americans take baits so quickly
My 1% rarejew is from Eastern Poland, ez blinding white skin
Are you a fellow member of the I1 masterrace?

I'm not comfortable with that, sorry. Maybe if I didn't post my adult face with blacked out eyes or my unadulterated child face.

Danish Jew is so much more rare.

*throws the jewball*

Scarlett Johansson was meant to be my waifu, well, until she hit the wall. Now, she's . . . now she's a drunk wine aunt. I don't know anymore.

Just get katheryn winnick
Also where is your surname from?

Hey Europoors: Wake up and respond.

After you pay your debts

and behold
the mutt over 20 filters

Attached: A17D6FC4-51C9-436F-831A-4920C07B5A08.jpg (275x366, 32K)

Scottish surname. Both my grandmothers had surnames that were Norman in origin. My paternal grandfather of course had a Scottish surname, while my maternal grandfather was from Hamburg, well his grandfather was from Hamburg. That's where the Danish comes in because they were from Schleswig-Holstein on the Danish border before moving to the city.

So what's your paternal haplogroup? Sounds nice

r1b1a2a1a2c

Celtic, of course. Going up that branch it would be.

Yup, the hypothesis should be it entered the uk from Brittany or Normandy

That 1% Ashkenazi is traced to Denmark. From what I researched, I believe at the time it was part of Prussia, and they were more sympathetic to converts and mixed-marriages, so my distant ancestors left Denmark for what is now Germany because they were Protestant, with one ancestor being a Jewish convert. They assimilated, and here I am,1% Jewish.

your American white

you're*
fucking abbo

Hello my white brother. Amorica is our clay.

Attached: 1550184611845.jpg (640x960, 121K)

kek, someones triggered

Nope. You're a kike. Plain and simple. Just know that I'll be there with my family while you live with the savages

Attached: 20190101_214722.jpg (1080x2220, 432K)

>Jow Forums, please. Am I white? AM I WHITE!!!!!

God, you fags are pathetic. If you have any non-white European blood in you, you aren't white. This is my results, the whitest man on Jow Forums.

Attached: DNA results.png (426x508, 19K)

I'm sorry, but you have tested positive for Eastern European. You are not allowed in the ethnostate. Go back to Russia, you vodkanigger.

Mother fucker we come from the same regions and moved to the same regions. We are probably cousins. Shut your fucking mouth.