Jow Forums needs to redpill Jow ForumsGenderCritical on the Jews behind the trans movement

Gender Critical feminists hate the trans movement but are not yet aware of its racial origins and propagation in the Jews. I'm already banned from the subreddit but I lurk there and they are SEETHING about the trannys, they are RIPE FOR THE PILLING. Go over there and redpill them anons! Godspeed!

This thread is for discussion and sharing of information about who is exactly behind the trans movement. (((hint)))
and also launching Campaign Blood and TERF

Attached: file.png (1011x820, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GenderCritical
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: file.png (2648x1476, 1.12M)

where's that image of the people behind the activists companies right now, they were all jews. i can't find the image

Attached: file.png (950x623, 105K)

stop this cattels have no gender

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (849x630, 142K)

did research on this one

Attached: (((transequality))).png (2000x1002, 548K)

better version

Attached: (((transequalityhuh))).png (2840x1356, 1.09M)

reddit.com/r/GenderCritical

anons do it

Attached: file.png (1080x1053, 1.15M)

look up the ethnicity of the gender critical feminists, idiot

i imagine some are jews but not all of them, we can redpill some of them no doubt, the anger at trannys makes them unstable

some will be smart enough to see the ultimate source is the jews, the more the we simply introduce jews into the topic of conversation the more racially aware they will become. the more they will see that it is mostly men of other races that are the problem, they will see that it's the jewish media that doesn't support them, that artificially props up the trans movement etc.

Soros and jews are not the same. Soros actually hates Israel and jews in general. He loves muslims and niggers and degeneracy, hates white people and christians.

Not gonna happen, they already made up their mind that patriarchy is the root of all their problems, a bunch of incels from pol are not gonna change it.

what happened to good old fashioned trying? continentals are black pilled for sure

and sven don't use the word incel unless you're a jew or a tranny

it's pointless. every1's aware of jew conspiracies. they've already chose ignorance

WHAT ABOUT WHAT WE CHOOSE user HUH

Attached: destiny.png (280x291, 120K)

>to beat the trannies we have to ally with feminists so insane, they make normal feminists seem reasonable
Let's not.

Attached: 1512683860204.png (366x375, 156K)

Who said anything about siding with anyone? Let's just add fuel to fire and watch the radleft eat itself

Radfems = insane jewish harpies
Trannies = mostly white males
I'd prefer estrogenated white males become 5x more common than encouraging even a single feminist.

>where's that image of the people behind the activists companies right now, they were all jews. i can't find the image
Good thread, maybe next do who is behind the Democratic Party, or the Republican Party or who is behind trump I'm sure it's not the same people

yeah we know that frog. this relates specifically to the tranny movement as i fucking said