China new gas & oil technology

user, what have you heard in your country about the production of shale gas and oil?
Not so long ago, the press flashed allegations that China has technology without the use (or almost without use) of water to break coal and shale.
They say something about it in your country?
Don't you think that if it's true, then it's the end of the energy hunger in the world and saving the ecology of the world?!
Last year, Putin presented to the world military technology with mini-reactors for a strong laser, submarine-drone with a reactor and a cruise missile with a nuclear engine.
Military development has always given a jolt in the civilian sector.
I'm hinting that if we assume that the Chinese can produce gas and oil by burning powerful electricity shale layers, Russia already has the technology (if not Putin's bluff) for production with miniature nuclear reactors. (military laser in the photo with a nuclear energy source)

Attached: 1525969896_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eF-fyn-WfIs
youtu.be/Xc9l7pygQRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chinese discover a brand new way to blow themselves up

What makes you think the Chinese will blow themselves up?
They're smarter than you.

yeah and slavs are human

Attached: 21298081_1488497567883995_4491318855582351360_n.gif (224x232, 586K)

I believe literally everything the Chinese and Russians say

Shut your mouth fish.
You're a bandit brat, and you didn't invent anything.
Not even a boomerang was invented.

What do you need to believe?
You want Russia to laser-shoot down a satellite in orbit?

Attached: 2018_12_05-15-03_001.jpg (900x600, 63K)

It is likely that this technology will need water (as a current conductor), but in much smaller quantities, but without chemicals.

Attached: 3483270_original.jpg (900x600, 82K)

Attached: lightning-tree-600x600.jpg (600x600, 66K)

>implying the US isn't still 30yrs ahead of everyone
Try harder putinshill

I have no idea what the current level of technology is in the nuclear industry.
It is possible that it is not as advanced as in Russia and China.
China recently launched a lunar Rover to the moon.

Yes, Hollywood special effects in the us ahead of the planet. With this I agree on 100%

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eF-fyn-WfIs

Bump.

Yes, it's a terrible explosion. But this is not shale gas, but rather an ordinary pipeline.

youtu.be/Xc9l7pygQRo

Attached: 1518884869916.jpg (500x590, 69K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Russia doesn’t have one thing and that is?

Laser shoots a flying saucer up in space without the need of rockets and fuel

Make it like a spoon underneath that you can shoot up in space and the inside controls the gravity to void losing its balance then send a million fucking rockets and EMPs to space and shutdown the world power grid and nuke Israel and the entire Middle East and Africa

Don’t forget that you need helium too and it has to has heat resistance materials that is lightweight send an AI to space aka robot arm and send individual parts one by one lulz

USA have no shit

Impressive.
With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

I for one welcome the emergence of the Chinese Dragon and its increasing power and might. Burgers have been the most inhumane, short-sighted, barbaric, and narcissistic dominant power in the history of mankind. No one has treated the earth with such lack of compassion and no one has contributed as much to the worsening of the future of humanity than the burgers. The average amerifag has no interest in the higher things in life. They all cling to freedom without knowing that this narcissistic obsession over one's individual rights or identity is contributing to the degradation of communities and by extension to the degradation of the earth. They are all obsessed with controlling their fellow man and they have zero interest in beauty, knowledge, and culture. American cities are some of the ugliest in the world and Americans themselves are obese and indolent. American "culture" celebrates violence, selfishness, and depravity. The pursuit of happiness has lead to a society that eschews self-discipline and compassion. Americans are gangsters at heart, taking advantage of everyone, even their fellow countrymen whether through crime or through exploitation. With this obsession over their own egos, they have unknowingly ushered in their downfall and the rise of the Chinese dragon. Yes, the arrival of Chinese dominance cannot come soon enough. The future is looking bright.

You misspelled “I love chink dick”

Bro, too pretentious, too...

Attached: feels-good-alita.png (745x748, 882K)

its an obvious copypasta lmao
also i want to FUCK alita