Now that people from the Balkans are literally scrambling to emigrate to Germany I'm thinking of doing the opposite and...

Now that people from the Balkans are literally scrambling to emigrate to Germany I'm thinking of doing the opposite and going to the Greek coast and perhaps overstaying. Is it possible to get a comfy job in some mom and pop hotel by the sea and live out your days in the sun? Or is Greece a hellhole? Red pill me greekbros

Attached: greece.jpg (590x387, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TH_l4nKL7p0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgoqrgc_0cM
youtube.com/watch?v=lurpY7JRBoA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71145257/#71154161
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"4QM4wI9xngs"/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/lifeberrys english-epaper-lifebeen/greece girls sell themselves at the cost of sandwich-newsid-89713546
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/young-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-in-greece-a6751061.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080
metro.co.uk/2015/11/27/young-greek-women-are-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-study-shows-5530371/
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
theguardian.com/world/2006/sep/30/nicholaswatt.mainsection
youtube.com/watch?v=4QM4wI9xngs
hindustantimes.com/world/greek-girls-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-study/story-JlVvAyx1FrT5x0ISAAdXaO.html
thenationalherald.com/107006/world-press-view-sex-souvlaki-teen-prostitutes-greece/
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay in your fucking country and make Serbia great again.

youtu.be/TH_l4nKL7p0

You are going in a Albanian country mate

C-can i come to Italy, Giovanno-kun? :3

I've met/ heard of some retired N.Europeans doing this; buying a comfy house in a beautiful coastal village in Greece while visiting their homeland mostly to see their kids/grandchildren etc.

As for a job in the tourist industry it certainly is possible, but I would not call it a great, secure job future, since the wages tend to be low (600-800e). To get an idea, 500e is the bare minimum for a normal life if you want to live on own.

In general, despite the bullshit you hear about Greece, IF you can have a stable job / income, life in Greece is really comfy, especially in the countryside where you can avoid any shitskins that usual gather around the city centers (such as Athens).

Fuck off we are full

I'm extremely Greek and extremely racist.
Stay out of my country!

Cringe.

Are you sure then show your Greek flag

Not yet, we're still poor as fuck.
In 5 years maybe.

Attached: 1521487305846.png (1060x1500, 1.26M)

How about you don't leave this country like the hundreds of thousands of faggots. At one point the regime will fall and we will have to rebuild this country

Here's a red pill for you. It's not the regime that sucks, it's these people.

>Or is Greece a hellhole?
It's ripe with sandwich whoredome.

Greece is quite comfy outside of the cities. Start your own little business and you will do good. Great climate and really good people. It’s not really a shithole as it’s still richer than any Eastern European country.

Show me your face first you shitskin.

albanian shitskin

Stay mad.

I am you subhuman shitskin. I want to invade and pillage the albanian and the skopian cockroaches.

Ehhh just lube up, I be packing mad sandwiches.

we have 95% of the military available

We won't use more than 5% for skopians and albanians judging by their military strength.

Make love not war asshole, now drop trou I'll dangle a sandwich so you can salivate lube and we all set.

we will burn the Skopian and the Albanian rats withing days.

When you angry you're going to clench and that's not good for either of us.

>serv never worked in tourism
>thinks it's drinking lemonade and tanning next to bikini girls while getting paid
good luck

we would smash you like cockroaches. Because this is what you are , little cockroaches. You don't even have an air force gypsy bulgaroalbanian animal.

you would fuck it up exactly as last time, doing nothing to replace the elites, getting rid only of a couple of people instead

this

I used to work in Athens for couple of years. Not in a mom and papa boutique hotel but in multinational bank. Its same as everywhere. If you are making decent money then its quite comfy and nice, but if you are a poorfag than its a hellhole

You want the easy life, not going to happen. Even over here the job you just described would pay like $10/hr.

I've had a friend who worked in a hotel. It was pretty comfy desu, especially for people that look for neet-like lifestyle. But the wages are low as fuck, unless you have a valued skill, like being a chef etc.

Don't have the sandwich version sorry.

Attached: IJGahcw.png (573x729, 416K)

So as the other Greek user said i will say something pretty similar. Finding a home in tourist destinations is ultra hard . I live in the picture you posted no joke but a bit outside the town and I pay 100€ monthly for a tiny as house barely for one person. You could easily find a job but you will be working hard jobs here tend to be 700-1200€ depending on what you are doing. The biggest problems in places like this are the bills I pay 300€ monthly on bills not including paying taxes. But you can very easily avoid a lot of this things by finding and pulling some strings . Or at last finding a girl with prika

Albanians are inferior to Greeks
we could use them as slaves but thats it
they are not our equals

It depends if you have the patience to explain basic things over and over again to non-english speaking middle age french couples for 8 hours a day
But that's nothing compared to waitering on 35 degrees celsius, I legitimately feel sorry for those people

Are the SANDWICH WHORES on time cause that's what I want from a SANDWICH WHORE, idc if she didn't completely shave her pit or she comes with her baby IF I SAID 7.30 SHARP THERE IS NO 7.31 OR EVEN 7.30 THERE'S ONLY 7.20 cause if you're on time you're 10 min late and then I really get angry and there will be a lot of hatefucking... I also pay in sandwiches.
Preferably if the baby is watching.

you'll fit right in

Attached: balk.png (2820x1180, 194K)

I love Greeks, let me cheer for you guys.
Check it out:

SANDWICH WHORES!
SANDWICH WHORES!
SANDWICH WHORES!

Anything over 17 is a rotten sandwich.
I expect the pussy to glisten.

>I'm extremely Greek and extremely racist.

Towards whites?

Attached: nkreeks.png (641x388, 297K)

t. ikibej

i know youre both albanian shitskins

True. Being a server/waiter in a busy business sucks balls. I've worked one summer as a waiter and it sucked - definitely not worth the money.
In general I find this kind of jobs good for young people that are still not sure what career path they want to settle. Doing this for life is definitely bad life choice.

The sandwich whore story was debunked long ago but please go on with your sperging with the other memeflag, just not expect any other (you)'s from me.

If you're gona be this way there won't be any reach around, mister.
>The sandwich whore story was blah blah bla lies
I SAID I EXPECT THE PUSSY TO GLISTEN,
ON TIME
so she better rub her cunt on the way cause there won't be any foreplay
again
ON TIME
time is of the essence

don't try, this shitskin is spamming this fake story all the time

thats what janitors are for though

>thats what janitors are for though
Yea jajajajja GFYs.

those are gypsies and the blonde girl is greek

Well familia currently I make 400 euros and pay about 150 towards expenses not including food. If I didn't inherit this apartment I'd probably be starving. And when I look outside I don't see the beach I see the grey commie block, the smog and downtrodden Serbs. It's depressing. I've waited tables before, it's not that hard. If I could make 1000e and pay half for rent, utilities and food and live on the coast I'd be happy as fuck. Like I said in the OP if I gave a fuck about making loads of money and pursuing a "career" I'd go to Germany like the rest of the normies

no they are like white americans who have nigger dna and get black babies
same with these shitskins but with white Greek genes

I'd be happy with a shack renting out pedalinos desu. I haven't given thought to what I'd do during the winter though.

I don't think you can make 1000e as a waiter, mate. Unless you speak any extra foreign languages (French/ German/ Italian/ Chinese), which of course adds huge value to your package, depending on where the hotel is located.
700-800e is a more reasonable target.

And when she opens the door I'm right there shoving it in her cunt if she wears skit it's a panty slide, the surprise is part of the service...is it?!
I'm no even looking at that teen college Greek whore All the while checking muh cock make sure everything is on time.
Hit one hour, shove 2 sandwiches in here cunt and literally throw her down the stairs.

I just love Greece.
Best holiday ever.

ok shitskin

I just love Greece, man.
What's with the hate?
I growing your economy, helping you pay those astounding debts YOU INGRATE!

i know you're alb*nian, shitskin

>greek
Yeah no, that is the first place to get fucking demolished when the war begins.
I wouldn't go even if I was offered to lead the war front.

What's with the HATE though?
We should like high 5 each other as you're pimping your whore sister and daughter.
It's just a pimp game, man?!
Wtf?!
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgoqrgc_0cM
I though we were bros.

greeks arent whores unlike you shitskin people

Don't worry man, I got this.
I'm sandwich worthy, I got it covered.
Just relax and let your daughter slide.

youtube.com/watch?v=lurpY7JRBoA

I mean your from Serbia so I think our situations are really different.

However I have been giving serious thought to Greece. I've been building up my savings and not right now but soon I intend on moving to a low cost living country (compared with the north west europe) Greece seems like a place to really consider. I think it would be hard to make money there unless you can work remotely and be self employed or tap into the tourist markets.

Might see you there serb bro.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/greek-women-forced-prostitution-the-6921080/

its that iranian shitskin in romania

spamming the same fake story since 2016

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71145257/#71154161

there must be a strong reason for his inferiority complex

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"4QM4wI9xngs"/

each post goes back to his older posts with the romanian flag

archived everything on my own

Lookie what I found here
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/lifeberrys english-epaper-lifebeen/greece girls sell themselves at the cost of sandwich-newsid-89713546
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/young-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-in-greece-a6751061.html
metro.co.uk/2015/11/27/young-greek-women-are-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-study-shows-5530371/
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
theguardian.com/world/2006/sep/30/nicholaswatt.mainsection
youtube.com/watch?v=4QM4wI9xngs
hindustantimes.com/world/greek-girls-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-study/story-JlVvAyx1FrT5x0ISAAdXaO.html
thenationalherald.com/107006/world-press-view-sex-souvlaki-teen-prostitutes-greece/
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
I guess all of them are wrong and crazy.

How much then?

muslim shitskin

Dude... I'm just pasting link here.
Why don't you hate on those fuckers?
HOW MUCH THOUGH?!

because you are a muslim shitskin who is jealous of Greece

Dude... HOW MUCH?!
PROSTITUTION IS REAL OVER THERE AND LEGAL.
GIVE ME SOME PRICES.

There is nothing you can use against Greece because you are inferior to Greeks you subhuman.

I'm trying to visit Greece, I already know you guys have low rent prices but how much for the pussy?
I just wana go there enjoy the sun and get my cock sucked.
Why are you such an asshole about it instead of being a friendly tour guide?!

You're too poor to visit Greece you shitskin.