Anal Sex Propaganda in Crash Bandicoot Remake

What the fuck is this fucking bullshit, fucking Crash Bandicoot sticks a fucking Crystal up his ass, this is the last straw. you know i was playing the remake, it had this nice comfy music, then I see Crash pull a fucking Crystal out of his fucking ass. This was never a thing in the original game.

now Im sure when you all played this game, the Crash Bandicoot remake, you thought the same thing.

The Liberal Progressive elites Jewed my fucking Crash Bandicoot and want to indoctrinate children into anal sex play. Oh here Crash, dont mind pulling a Phallic shaped object out of your asshole, thats fucking it

Attached: 5b3ca576ae653a80b5390f53.jpg (323x433, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12jaUE21qLc
youtube.com/watch?v=yLY4E2olRkE
youtube.com/watch?v=ojkdW5UC_BQ
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/191634-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy/75524954
skirret.com/papers/freemasonry_and_modern_japanese_history.html
youtu.be/p2wupKkS8II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut the fuck up you dumb schizo retard

you're fucking retarded, Crash wears jeans. Jeans have back pockets. He pulls it out of his pocket as if it's from a "pocket dimension". It's a cheeky little pun that anyone with a brain stem could figure out

que?

Attached: snag- Sun 17 02 00.46.23 0.png (285x372, 45K)

triggered much

Attached: 1507231302130.jpg (492x492, 42K)

.gif or something? I thought he sticks them in his pockets.

youtube.com/watch?v=12jaUE21qLc

here it is, right here, this is fucking Blasphemy. They probably had a good ol chat about it how funny it would be to promote anal sex in Crash Bandicoot but this is fucking degeneracy , think about it, the kids and children play the game, and now they'll be like oh ya, lets stick stuff up our ass

reminds me of that time Picard got out his dilithium dilation crystals

>Crash Bandicoot sticks a fucking Crystal up his ass
lmfao, big if true

Where don't think all those deviantards come from? They're conditioned into it by freemason subliminals in games.

WHEW

He's retrieving them from his pocket you fucking moron. I played the original games as a lad back in the day and I didn't think shit about it. I kek'd about it when I played the remake - the animations are all the same. Every fucking thing about the game is the same except for the graphics and voice acting. Same animations, same gameplay mechanics, same level designs, etc.

If a kid thinks that, they're already fucked in the head.

>he's never stuck a shard of crystal meth up his ass
You've never lived.

Attached: 7894906.jpg (640x480, 62K)

It's coming from his back pocket you degenerate cumstain

post Coco pls

then why is there an explicit *pop* sound effect, as if the Crystal is being "popped" out his butthole ? Checkmate, anal sex play shills

Chili dogs were added to the Sonic cartoons. They are also a metaphor for anal sex. It's the Freemasons, and secret societies grooming kids for sodomy rituals.

Go watch "Dr Robotnick's Pyramid Scheme."

Attached: Sonic Masonic Freemason propaganda, Robotnicks Pyramid Scheme 3mb.jpg (9063x8626, 3.36M)

i my self programed this in to the game as a way to destroy the white race

The Stone Tower temple in Majora's Mask alludes to root chakra/anal stuff.

Attached: The Message of Majora's Mask - Zelda Universe.jpg (554x5589, 1.45M)

desu it does look like buttplug

n-nani? oh well, only normies played crash bandicoot.

Attached: 8987987987.gif (500x364, 191K)

how did you found this out

Calling people normies is part of the conditioning to follow mystery cults. You think you're better than the "profane".

Anal sex is actually an occultic ritual. "Kissing the devils ass" literally meant kissing a butthole. Frequently cats were used in this ritual which is why cats are a frequent theme alongside witches in the cartoonish Halloween context.

The relic is also an ancient Egyptian cross.

Have any of you ever seen the movie Communion? Watch these two clips. They sound like the child slave programming pizzagate videos Jow Forums found. There's sodomy ritual programming all over the MSM(Mystery School Media).

youtube.com/watch?v=yLY4E2olRkE

youtube.com/watch?v=ojkdW5UC_BQ

Attached: Communion Screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Remember the peepee poopoo memes? The demonic Pepe sodomizing and murdering the white wojak. So the whole of chan culture is about you, the pseudo-masonic sodomite buttfucking the innocent white ,well adjusted normal person.

Oh I knew it all along the second I saw it

Attached: 1507119373921.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Attached: Fire in the Root Chakra.jpg (720x480, 228K)

Whatever, Judas fuck off.

my fucking sides! thanks OP, i needed a good laugh today

Attached: 1521033193225.jpg (530x298, 16K)

Who cares delete it and get that goy

>Roses are red
>Violets are blue
>“Anal Sex Propaganda in Crash Bandicoot”

Way to start my day, Jow Forums

Attached: 2E7C6319-6DF4-4AD2-B345-5CA2AA065EEC.jpg (600x600, 37K)

This is also why cats are the first internet meme. Jow Forums is so big on thinking they're the good guys against degeneracy yet the whole internet culture they're based on is witchcraft and all their memes are demonic

Holy shit, it’s this dumb christfag again who constantly bitches about video games. Fuck off

Attached: 34EC8A41-86A3-4309-8775-CF0E94659AB0.jpg (1137x1649, 342K)

Honestly the thing that I’m the most offended by is that a crash bandicoot remake actually exists. As someone who lived through the 80s/90s and seen all this shit the first time, I am sick to death of literally every fucking thing being remade. There’s no creativity in this world anymore and that’s a bigger problem than a cartoon dingo shvoving shit in his ass

He's right . Jow Forums is in the wrong here.

Crusaders werent Christian btw. They were servants of Mystery babylon

>Jow Forums is in the wrong here
What’s this recent trend of christfags on Jow Forums constantly bitching about “Muh Masonry”.

>yet the whole internet culture they're based on is witchcraft and all their memes are demonic
Then fuck off, this site was never meant to pander towards christfags like you. Jesus was a filthy kike who got rightfully killed by based romans.

Attached: C8FB8720-3D02-478F-BBD4-285873BC0C5D.png (500x522, 101K)

>C-Crusaders weren’t C-Christians!
Yeah I agree, they didn’t suck enough black dick and open their borders.

Attached: 6D561068-D17D-48D8-8A86-A8006C9C8B6A.jpg (749x749, 77K)

Remember when they called Jow Forums the "asshole of the internet" ? Why everyone here calls each other "-fag" supposedly ironically? Why "butthurt" is used as an insult here?

YOU are deep in a literal sodomy conditioning tool.

>Crash wears blue Jeans
>Blue Jean's have back pockets
You are retarded

i was also the one behind the pingas line from the adventures of sonic the hedgehog cartoon

I was gonna call this bait, but God damn people are actually falling for this shit

It's your daily Mystery Babylon shill poster

Blue jeans are a kike creation anyways. They were originally work pants for men but Levi Strauss turned them into a tool of androgynization and destruction of gender roles by making them tight and unisex

Nice strawman.

Attached: Last Boy Scout Freemason Shriner Symbols.jpg (7736x6416, 3.14M)

>Oh no! Jow Forums makes edgy jokes! They must be satanic! They didn’t open their hearts for Jewsus as I did and start accepting black migrants!
Fuck off newfag

>It’s da shills who are calling me a retard!
Imagine still believing mythic sandnigger tales in 2019, I hope you never have kids. I wouldn’t want some batshit insane looney like you abusing them.

Attached: 96797E60-050E-4B05-A97D-0609B9E5B5E4.png (1900x2408, 2.01M)

we must secure this classified information from the goyim
if this information gets leaked it can lead to the destruction of our race

>N-Nice strawman
Jesus got rightfully killed by based europeans. Your dumb sandnigger religion is dying in the West. Only shitskins fall for the Christian meme.

Attached: EAE15161-F397-4921-A4E4-C218F707FC4B.jpg (1080x1872, 220K)

He pulls it out of his pocket you schizo.

t. mason

Attached: Steam Freemason Illuminati Beyond Good and Evil Checkerboard Duality Light Dark Moisture.jpg (1878x1557, 925K)

>Blue jeans were a kike creation anyways
>But allowing my daughter to get blacked by a christian african is perfectly acceptable!

Attached: A5DED8AB-41FB-424C-9883-D78570DB1C47.png (1440x1440, 521K)

Blue jeans are a jew invention, and blue is the prime color of freemasonry. It represents immortality.

Attached: Sonic the Freemason.jpg (226x300, 17K)

>t. person who doesn’t know how to have fun
The Japanese put that stuff into their games to troll the ever loving fuck out of christcuck fundamentalists like you. Japan will never be a christcuck nation.

Attached: 955B822F-24F2-4B0C-B7B0-BD654CF78047.jpg (625x390, 46K)

>Blue is the color of masonry
Better get rid of 99% of things that exist, Christcucks are so unbelievably stupid.

Attached: 897FB6DE-3C33-42C7-BEFB-F2C794D753C0.png (500x928, 721K)

you think you run things, its time to take the bog pill

Attached: 1523139082483.jpg (950x1424, 129K)

Catholic shills love to act like pagans and strawman the Catholic Church as "Christianity".

A

Women aren't even supposed to wear pants. Nobody reads the Bible

This still ignores the fact that there's a distinctive *pop* sound when he does pull it out of his "pocket", and your pockets don't pop when you pull objects out of them. This only leaves it to your imagination that Crash Bandicoot is popping a Crystal out of his tight asshole and you know it

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/191634-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy/75524954

Your pants are on fire.

>there are subliminal messages in video games and the freemasons are behind it

Attached: 1531565985908.jpg (600x514, 214K)

Nobody reads the Bible because it’s nothing but a bunch of sandnigger fairy tales.

Prostants want to open their borders to the highest black bidder. Your religion killed the West. Whites are waking up and rejecting your batshit insane religion that defends pedophilia and child molestation.

Attached: F7826BD9-B733-4F23-A527-E7C133F35C37.jpg (445x331, 29K)

How far into degeneracy have YOU fallen to suggest that Crash is pulling anything out of his ass? Shittiest slide thread ever.

Attached: 1520349696461.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

You are right. Here is sexy Coco for you.

Kike

Apparently christian amerimutt schizos believe it. That’s why they’ve been flooding Jow Forums with their “Muh masonry” propaganda so that way people don’t expose the true enemy, jews.

Attached: 96975FA9-23A5-4664-8ADE-A30429EB9766.png (1082x788, 627K)

Maybe now?

Attached: 1546730019675.png (813x821, 63K)

Iceland is a feminist country that constantly believes in christcuckery. You’re even starting to open your borders. Whites will overcome Christianity and save the West.

Attached: 0023006D-05C4-41D1-B48C-75D30A1E88AD.png (892x768, 543K)

theres nothing wrong with being heterosexually attracted to coco bandicoot , at first you know i thought i liked incest, but then I think i just like darker skinned girls, or maybe i am a furry, i dont know

Attached: 35f.jpg (1031x858, 190K)

Lol, christfag OP literally comes out as a furry!

Attached: 0009DAA8-CD5E-4913-94D0-6E6F46186F2F.gif (466x261, 56K)

Wouldn't surprise me considering it was a couple of kikes that made the original game.

So your memes are the exact same ones the "Russian" MGTOW shill used to post 3 years ago but with "Christianity" pasted onto them

t. schizo

Attached: 1549467644794.jpg (652x960, 131K)

Yup. Liberals are sick fucks.

n-n-no it come out his ass, nature's pocket

Attached: 1515236337861.jpg (640x584, 24K)

This can also be seen in how shit music is these days, everything sounds like music from the previous century only more generic and recycled version of it and nothing after the 90s sounds new or like anything we never heard before whilst every previous era had its own distinct sound, the 60s had the beatles 70s disco, 80s pop, 90s grunge. Same thing with movies have only gotten more unoriginal there are still some good movies being made but those are most indie flicks, and nowsame thing is happening to video games.

Attached: recess2.jpg (475x352, 22K)

well no one ignored it

skirret.com/papers/freemasonry_and_modern_japanese_history.html

John Diesem (a Mason from Wisconsin, who served as the first State Senior Councilor of DeMolay in Japan during the mid-1950's) relayed a story that was being passed around during the 1950's in Masonic circles in Japan, in which an old man had lived in the Yokohama Temple throughout the war and waited for the American Masons to return. Shortly after the war they returned, he had them dig up the original charter and all the regalia from the Lodge which he buried in the backyard.[15] The research indicates that the old man was most likely Miyakawa.

Masonic lodges were once again formed in Japan by American soldiers during the occupation. At the time these Lodges came under the [Masonic] jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of the Philippines. All the lodges had the blessings of General Douglas MacArthur (a Mason himself).[16]

Boy Scouts (whose founder, Daniel Carter Beard, was a Mason) played a large role in bringing Freemasonry back to Japan after the war. In 1947, General MacArthur authorized the reactivation of the Boy Scouts in Japan. The Imperial HouseHold Agency and other top leaders in Japan were briefed by Tamotsu Murayama (then not a Mason) on the fundamental principles of Freemasonry, which are to build character and future citizenship. American Masons promised to get behind a project to realize "Building For A Better Tomorrow". They also promised Japanese leaders they would support Scouting, which was considered to be a very important post-war project to reconstruct Japan with the spirit of humanity and democracy in the minds of young people.[17]

Attached: Tokyo Masonic Building.jpg (302x167, 10K)

Childhood is idolising Crash

Being an adult is realising Cortex made more sense

>Hating Russians
Yeah god forbid they don’t open their borders like you do. Just curious, would you mind your kids dating black men if they happened to be christian?

Attached: 972A7D2C-2286-46B8-A25B-95510BF7518B.jpg (909x955, 117K)

All the "original" media was as evil as the new stuff and remakes, it's just that back then they had to put more effort into the conditioning because people weren't as stupid

Attached: womendrivers.jpg (640x1321, 392K)

Dating is fornication.

Prince Higashikuni (uncle of the Emperor and post-war Prime Minister), showed his interest in becoming a servant to Freemasonry by becoming the first Japanese in post-war Japan to present an application to the Fraternity. Prince Eun Lee (whose wife is a cousin of the Empress), Naotake Sato (President of the House of Councillors), Ryutaro Takahashi (Minister of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry), Prime Minister Ichiro Hatoyama, Yahachi Kawai (President of the House of Councillors), Viscount Michiharu Mishima (a former member of the House of Peers who resigned to become Chief Scout of the Boy Scouts of Japan), and many other leaders were among the first Japanese to petition the Masonic Order in early 1950.[18]

Freemasonry received extremely favorable endorsements from Japanese leaders such as Count Tsuneo Matsudairu (President of the House of Councillors and father of Princess Chichibu), who commented: "I know Freemasonry very well. I admire the principle of the fraternity that advocates and practices universal brotherhood. I am sure that Freemasonry alone can save this world from destruction. I am sorry to say that I was never able to be raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. Japanese misunderstanding and prejudice toward Freemasonry was one of the main causes of the last war. I am grateful Gen. MacArthur's special consideration to open the door of Freemasonry to Japanese. It will undoubtedly be a social revolution in Japan. It is wonderful to welcome liberty, equality and fraternity." Baron Kijuro Shidehara (Speaker of the House of Representatives, Prime Minister, and Foreign Minister in pre-war Japan), also said: "I became acquainted with Freemasonry many decades ago in London. Then the Japanese Ambassador, Count Tadasu Hayashi, attired proudly in Masonic costume, told me that he had found friends in true spirit everywhere he traveled-because he was a Mason. I even studied Masonic principles through him.

Attached: Tokyo Freemasons.jpg (500x503, 42K)

Better look forward to Crash Team Nitro Fueled.

Coco is hot. Crash may be retarted by he is not gay.

Attached: 1546730560521.jpg (600x808, 117K)

>More schizo nonsense bashing the Japanese for not loving niggers like Christians do
I can’t wait for DOTR so that way we can start hanging prostant scum like you on trees. Japan will never be Christian and soon the west won’t either.

Attached: D9F2C24D-1591-4A5C-B62E-ACFA5EB28640.jpg (512x588, 46K)

Attached: Zelda Majoras Mask Freemasonic The Mystery.jpg (2256x4532, 3.68M)

The Puritans were right about fun

Christfags still bashing Japan blindly while they accept more niggers into their churches. Can’t wait until Christianity becomes a minority religion among white americans. We will be free from your jewish slavery

Attached: 4F74890E-4F24-4E1D-9DDD-EA2DB7D865A2.jpg (985x913, 165K)

With the way you talk it's almost like the black Hebrew Israelites are onto something.

White supremacists are as satanic as Kikes

Attached: womendrivers2.jpg (500x375, 121K)

if she was dating him because she loved him she wouldn't feel the need to advertise it on the internet, what a disgusting skank. I'd never think of dating a nigger just for bragging rights, but I'm also not an empty female.

Puritans were the ones who brought niggers to America. Your insane cult is dying and whites will retake their countries.

Your schizophrenic propaganda is pushed by Jews who love black dick.

Attached: 3314AE7F-5612-437B-9E2F-726F15D7AC44.jpg (1200x1280, 272K)

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

You Mason's are homos , that's why you post women hate memes to derail threads that expose you

You're right op, this is so fucking disgusting. I found a short clip on jewtube, that literally shows crash pulling a gem straight out of his asshole. Crash says, "BADABAAAAA!", then he pulls a shit stained gem right out of his pooper hole. This shit is beyond disgusting. Wtf were they thinking?

>White supremacists are as satanic as Kikes
Christfag literally admits that he wants more open borders.

Attached: C5D0A1B0-7788-476A-BE86-8302CAB43D0B.jpg (1420x1058, 349K)

forgot the link
youtu.be/p2wupKkS8II