Race war

Is Rhodesia proof that blacks would win in a race war?

There are other examples of blacks btfo of white soldiers ie. somalia, niger.

Attached: Lana-Del-Rey-Gangsta-Boy.jpg (300x300, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers can't make nukes.

>Is Rhodesia proof that blacks would win in a race war?
No.

Attached: 1550126987767.png (1065x945, 437K)

Back when it became a colony, a handful of Englishmen conquered hundreds of thousands of niggers. So no, blacks wouldn't win in a race war.

History tells otherwise.

>colonization meme
I never understood this, way more africans live in europe than the other way around. It appears that it is africa that has colonized europe.

No it doesn't. Africans conqured and held much of europe for centuries. Even to this day Italians are part black, which is why they are called guineas.

I already said NO!

Attached: Rhodesian_Army_recruitment_Bush_War_1976.png (339x254, 99K)

Huh? you don't know wha a colony is, africans are not colonising europe.
You really are retarded my guy, niggers, like you will only win in a race war when you have other whites supporting you, like the soviets did in rhodesia, or the americans arming the haitians.

Whites are industrially, and militarily superior to blacks. They cannot match the organisation, work ethic, brotherhood, patience, and innovation of whites.

Remember, blacks will only win if other whites help them to win. Pic related

Attached: 1546739642516.jpg (1200x1933, 319K)

>posting a terrorist attack as a legit "battle

also
>slavs
>white

It was not a terrorist attack but a real battle, whites completely decimated the blacks in almost every battle. Niggers can never compete with whites in war, the last time we got really angry we split the atom and totalled 2 cities.

Here's something else for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland

N

O

>He says in a thread about a white country conquered by blacks
Also
>Arabs took the entire holy Land and also held south Europe

how do you conquer a country when the incumbent government dissolves voluntarily? 1000 white soldiers died in the rhodesian bushwar, when over 10,000 ZANLA guerillas died.

Arabs took the holy land, so? it's not european land, and arabs didn't hold south europe, never even once. Learn a bit more history shitskin

>surrender is not a loss?

also
>WE

You are not american faggot

Niggers are so weak and unorganized, even we Arabs would beat them in a race war

i'm white
because your opposition lost, doesn't mean you conquered them
conquer
:overcome and take control of (a place or people) by military force.

the bush war showed that the blacks were not able to conquer whites, when you lose over a thousand soldiers when the opposition didn't even lose one, than you cannot conquer your opposition.

You're not white, l don't even know why l am explaining basic english to you, it's futile.

then*

>toyota war

Attached: 1505414326214.png (882x528, 221K)

How? In the actual bush war the rhodies were winning Alamo level outnumbered fights regularly against Africans armed and trained by the USSR. Rhodesia became Zimbabwe not through the gun but because Ian Smith signed it away thinking the communist Africans would play like white people . All the Rhodesia worshippers treat him like a god; he was the one who signed Rhodesia's death warrant.

>Slavs
>Not white
You dropped your scheckles, Schlomo.

Attached: white youre not stfu.jpg (1000x600, 118K)

>I'm "white"
So I guess you believe its ok for you to we wuz the accomplishments of everyone from ancient rome to the soviet union. You are australian.

You are worse than niggers larping as egyptians.

Living off white people who are too generous isn’t colonization.

It's also important to remember that one of the reasons Ian Smith felt compelled to sign was because the south African government withdrew Rhodesia's ability to transport goods through South Africa, which was their only port source as a landlocked country. Still, Rhodesia likely would have won if Ian hadn't signed, but the blame also partly goes to the south African government and Israel (who was basically leading South Africa around on a string as their proxy nuclear program)

Yes, because white nations will always side with shitskins over their own. We're like the white female pro-migrant scaled up.
It's tragic

yes, because l embody the genes of the race that the romans, russians, english, nords and germans were apart of.

The difference with the niggers we wuzzing about the egyptians is because they are literally wrong. The ancient egyptians were genetically closer to middle easterners than sub saharan africans.

I don't know if you're black, and you're just coping. Are you a black nationalist? Are you trying to feel better about your race by saying blacks can beat whites in wars? I genuinely want to know

>France

Define win. Who in their right minds wants to live in a black nation? What exactly did Haiti win?

>cope

Hey, it's a thread about my country!
>Is rhodesia proof blacks can win a race war?
No, how would it be? The terrs never won a single battle, and the only reason the UDI government was forced to cave was because of external pressure from the UK, US, and surprisingly even South Africa. Only Portugal and Israel gave us support during the waning years of the Bush War.

t. grew up in Zimbabwe

Attached: RH060.jpg (640x430, 292K)

It's sad, but true. I don't even blame Israel or shit people for trying to leech us, we give it away. Our leaders betray us. I don't know if it's because our leaders are all stupid or weak, or if it's because the octopus of judeo globalism we've helped build has gotten so strong that even strong leaders are powerless against it, but we have no one to blame but ourselves. We had a shot of saving our civilization a few decades ago if we rose up. Now, we need to rise up just to avoid living on as a race mixed band of vaguely related and oppressed tribes like the formerly white pashtuns and other indo European groups of Asia.

Niggers dont even aim when they shoot. They wear fucking dresses into "battle" to disguise themselves so bullets wont fins them... Get fucked kid

would you ever go back?

taqwan from detroit harbors the same genes as britsh aristocracy through his great-great-great-grand dad, does that mean he should be larping as such? No, you are retarded. You are australian, be who you are.

Also I've been to egypt, most of those people definitely fall into the spectrum of "black" according to the american one drop definition.

If the opportunity presented itself like it seems to be in south africa - absolutely.

If there was work there and I could safely raise a family, I'd move back tomorrow. Unfortunately, neither of those things exist anymore in Zimbabwe.

I'm in college in the US - my parents are here, my girlfriend is here, my life is here really - but if the opportunity ever arose where I could (somewhat) safely move back, I would take it.

Attached: RH079.jpg (848x737, 102K)

It's proof that if a cabal of nations conspire to choke the life out of your military and foster rebellion from within, they can't win the war, no matter how one-sided the conflict is.

>literally "muh ebil white man conspired against us"

Why are you guys so inconsistent? Is it an inferiority complex?

i'm not australian, you keep saying that is what l am but that is not what we are talking about. Australian is a nationality, an abo can be australian, but l am european, always will be, it's written in my code. And taqwan is not white, he is black, just because he has some white ancestry from rape doesn't mean he can see himself as european because a bucket of red paint does not become another colour if you add a drop blue paint.

unless your grandparents were paying taxes to fund the manhattan project, then you have nothing to do with the dropped atomic bombs. Again stop we wuzzing.

They only won because of white liberals

You have way more in common with the average abbo, then with some random European.

l don't care what the american one drop policy is. And egyptians aren't black, definitelly not most, they look middle eastern. You're either larping about going to that country, because americans don't travel.

And you didn't answer me, are you black? I'm starting to think you're new here, is that what you are?

I hope one day you can go back. Rhodesians were some of the greatest whites in history.

It's simple logic, the people who pioneered nuclear science, were white scientists. Hungarian researchers gave information on how to develop their bomb, they were white. Those who built the bomb were white. I am, realistically, closer cousins to those people than any other race, therefore, l take pride in the achievements of those who are more genetically similar to me, for example your father. As science can tell us, intelligence is inherited by a large amount, so must creativity, work ethic etc.

It's not hard to figure out.

>Is Rhodesia proof that blacks would win in a race war?

nah if not for britain jewing them over Rhodesia would have rekt the nogs even harder

Attached: Operation DIngo.png (315x820, 30K)

the fact you just said that shows how you have no clue what abos are.

My man, abos are beyond worse than niggers in your country. Abos have an average iq of literally 62. when black americans have 85.

And i've been to europe 4 times in my life, overall l spent 2 years there and english isn't my first language. Culturally l am not australian

so you just came to this site because you're curious? Are you white?

>id: GOOK
Kek
But you sure don't have their iq.
sage oc

You are taking pride in achievements and people that have nothing to do with you. Your literal ancestors in no way contributed to the developement of said weapons, not even indireclty financially. Take pride in your actual history, being exiled debtors, who started a relatively prosperous nation in a hostile climate.

I'm american, ethnically

>English isn't my first language
So you're an immigrant to australia?

no l was born here.
you mean native right?
>nothing to do with you
l gave you my explanation of race, you act like l didn't explain it to you. So what exactly was wrong with how showed you my reasoning for taking pride in the nukes that were made?
And australia is very prosperous, it's in the top 10 countries for standards of living, you're just trying to down play what whites have done here. And i'm not a descendant of the anglos who came here.

No, I mean american, native is implied.

Where are your parents from?

k

bosnia

Dude, Rhodesia beat ass militarily. They lost politically.

Sorry, are you actually saying international interests didn't hinder the war effort with diplomatic sanctions and trade embargo? If so, either read a book or gas yourself.

If the colonialists were so weak, why do they still piss and moan over them? how they KILLED ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE IN AN ETHNIC CLEANSING yadayada etc

>muh inferiority complex
No if anything colored people have an inferiority complex, they have to make up accomplishments to feel good about their ancestors. They also have to latch onto the fact that they were "held down" for so long, and that's why they think they never succeeded. they were existing for a long while before the white man showed up.

trying to be smart and persuasive with these brainlets is a losing battle fren

Whites completely dominated every military battle in South Africa