Highest IQ countries are Asian

Whites and Europeans do not have the highest IQ.

Imagine unironically being Greek or Irish and literally being more retarded than Israeli kikes and Romanian gypsies. Daily reminder than if you're Greek you're a shitskinned mutt Turk. Daily reminder that the Irish are inbred as fuck and are not white.

Bow down to your Asian overlords.

Attached: IQ.png (1800x1463, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_-nqf4v_1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this bait thread will bring morons going muh creativity meme again...

Something you can't even measure. IQ is empirical.

Is this what discriminate inbreeding gets you?

All the dumb asians don't even get to go to school. They get tossed on fishing boats and farms so the massive population doesn't starve.

Attached: B72DEA7D-E39B-4062-B22E-1291237A6E35.jpg (891x538, 256K)

That's not IQ.

AZN cultures favour numb education cramming more than any other so it's obvious that they are tryhards and get higher scores. In reality it doesn't matter much since the average person still acts like a savage just like any other race desu.

So it’s just as important?

How can we explain Asians having a higher IQ when they don't even come close to.. anything?

All of today's Asian civilizations are 90% or more based on European findings, creations and in some places, even beliefs.

Attached: ddasd.png (448x392, 98K)

>Doesn't even know what IQ measures
You can't really study for an IQ test, and education barely affects it. It measures raw intelligence. There's a reason Estonia isn't even on that chart. You're irrelevant and retarded.

No it isn't.

Notice Brazil has a mean IQ bordering on mental retardation? GTFO nigger.

Attached: shitskin.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Saged and hidden
>ching chong me have smarr dong
Lmao Chang

>4 small countries in East Asia have a higher median IQ the Europeans
>Haha wytey you stupid
>Points out non Hispanic white people in North America have the highest rate of successful educational achievement in the world only bested by Singapore
>T...This means nothing
Why are such niggers?

Who cares, I don't compare my race with other races, and the people who do typically have inferiority complexes. I just want us to be left alone so that we can continue succeeding in our own way (like going to the moon).

Attached: 1538614343963.png (635x720, 309K)

if they're so smart, why do they use fucking heiroglyphs for writing?
How they fuck to you look up the meaning of a heirglyph in a dictionary? Dumb arrogant asians are the laughinstock of the world with their inferior wirting and language.

most don't even read or write, barely know what any of their words mean. they're milling around, blind and ignorant, for the most part.

Nice answer, Indo-Mongrel. Runned nicely from the question.

Must be that muttretard who thinks theres no European living on other places, on Brazil theres something called "Mongrel Complex", miscigenated people who never acknowledge pure White people ever existing on any places. While your family get mongrelized by niggers and latinos on your "freedom paradise" we from Ivoti stand tall, pure and strong.

You can't measure intelligence by just an IQ test. Those Asian countries have yet to contribute anything worthwhile in the past 100 years. The transistor wasn't invented by an Asian, neither was the light bulb. They study and work to the bone, and as a consequence lead noncreative and robotic lifestyles.

That Turkish admixture really did a number on you. Stay mad at your low IQ, subhuman.

>But look these 15 year olds did really well on this one test that measures how well you can memorize stuff rather than measure intelligence
Nice try phonefag. gtfo.

>my race
Guaranteed you're a mutt.

That’s the same thing as an IQ test

Attached: shitskin.png (972x1124, 175K)

Asian countries don’t have niggers dragging down their average scores. Granted not allowing niggers in was pretty high iq if you.

>You can't measure intelligence by just an IQ test.
Yes you can. That's exactly what it measures.

No it isn't.

wholesome post

Intelligence doesn't work that way. A robot can take an IQ test and get a score.

That figure is bullshit, the Romanian IQ is actually much higher at 104.5. I'm pretty sure the Vanhanen "study" was also made by averaging nearby nations, not actually measuring IQ in the country.

Attached: Romania IQ.jpg (768x576, 111K)

>In hospital bed being treated by Chang

Well Asian Country's aren't filled with niggers now are they?

>Intelligence doesn't work that way.
Yes it does. IQ is actually the most robust metric in all of the social sciences. You must be one of those low IQ fellows.

You sound like an extremely butthurt low IQ gypsy coping hard as fuck by cherry picking bullshit studies.

Clearly you don't know what "Empirical" means

Clearly you don't

No, you don't

>japan invents mangas
>doesn't even make the list

Attached: 1549572530619.jpg (1102x1079, 181K)

no u

Attached: the post.jpg (1280x721, 251K)

Empirical science is distinguished from mathematics primarily in one crucial respect: while mathematics requires that its propositions conform to pure logic, empirical science requires in addition that its propositions conform to empirical data. Because mathematics is unconstrained by the contingencies and uncertainties of empirical data, it has the virtue of great certainty and generality in its truths; but empirical science has the distinct advantage that it says something about our particular physical world.

As Einstein put it, “As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.”

Nice copy pasta. IQ is computed using measured data.

reported you shitskin

Did the facts hurt your feelings, nigger?

Just being a metric in some meme social science doesn't make an objective, flawless metric. Asians score the highest in IQ tests, yet you've yet to mention a single worthwhile contribution to this planet in the past century. If those were accurate, then Asians would contribute the highest to every field of science on average. You can continue vouching for IQ tests like the low IQ mongrel who relies on a metric to tell him that he's intelligent , but if you can't argue against my point on AI getting anything other than zero and Asians scoring high, then I'm still correct.

Oh so did you mean that IQ results are accurate?

>yet you've yet to mention a single worthwhile contribution to this planet in the past century.
see >then Asians would contribute the highest to every field of science on average.
And they do, in today's world. You clearly don't stay up to date on the latest science happenings. Look at a lot of the recent discoveries, contributions, and awards in STEM. Most are Asian. Do you need me to spoonfeed you sources or can you do a quick search yourself to realize how retarded you're being right now? I bet you're a coping mutt.

Attached: Amerimutt trash.png (820x1020, 390K)

Yes, I goolgled it 4 U

Yes.

chinese are niggers

reported

I'm not Chinese, I'm Korean. You're clearly a nigger, that's why you're hiding flag and can't contribute anything. Stay mad shitskin

Ok, so you know what it means,

Japan making mangas doesn't prove anything. I'll tell you another, the education system on these Asian countries was only established based on Western university systems. Any contribution which they have made is solely thanks to our Western society. They also use our modern technology and everything we've invented.

>And they do, in today's world. You clearly don't stay up to date on the latest science happenings. Look at a lot of the recent discoveries, contributions, and awards in STEM. Most are Asian. Do you need me to spoonfeed you sources or can you do a quick search yourself to realize how retarded you're being right now? I bet you're a coping mutt.

Chink. How does it feel to be a cuck with a small penis?

My first reply was clearly saying that creativity can't be measured while IQ can. Your reading comprehension is trash, you must be a low IQ terroni.

Oh, so you did that google search and realized you were wrong and your argument is trash. lmao

Attached: youre a mutt.png (1096x604, 302K)

If it's Empirical, what's the grade of confidence?
You know that without that it's just BS.

Feel free to research how IQ is measured terrone. There's plenty of information out there. Start with Wikipedia. Baby steps. Or you can learn proper English first. Either or.

Koreans are such cucks. They send their women to the top, most prestigious university to get blacked by Tyrone. youtube.com/watch?v=A_-nqf4v_1g

If the Asians are such IQ people....why are their cultural, economic, and intellectual accomplishments far inferior to those of whites, despite FAR superior numbers? The answer, of course, is that the Asians are LYING. High IQ nations do not have low IQ nation living standards. True story.

Don't you all literally have asians do all the STEM research for you?

At least germans do their own work. Hardworking people tend to have creativity as well, look at Ellon Musk.

Looks like you have no argument left. Did that long list of Asians demoralize you when you searched for recent discoveries, contributions, and awards in STEM? Stay upset muttoid.

Attached: amerimuttoid.png (248x203, 82K)

>These facts are not in accordance with my biased world view
>Therefore they are lies
Keep coping.

So when you don't have an argument you just try to insult wiyhout knoing what a word like "terrone" means.
I'll learn proper English once you learn proper terronese.

1. They abort their retards.

2. They don’t test semi-retards for IQ.

3..They cheat on tests.

4. Yes these are many smart Asians, but not more than whites or Jews.

youre all shitskins

reported

You spent your first 5 posts and the last half hour trying to figure out what my reply here meant Now you're asking me to explain to you how IQ is measured rather than looking it up yourself. You have no argument. You're a low IQ shitskinned subhuman terroni. Kill yourself.

Nice cope mutt. Notice you don't have any sources?

Attached: mutt.Amerimutt.jpg (1024x666, 86K)

You sound like a projecting imbecile. I showed you evidence, you posted some Wikipedia screenshot.

Go on live in your fluffy bubble

Why do you people think this is something we care about? We say this ourselves. Yes, Asians are smarter than whites, whites are smarter than blacks. On average. Jared Taylor is listed as a “white supremacist” on Wikipedia yet he clearly always says “I don’t want to rule over anyone, you could call Asians intellectually superior to whites, am I now a man Asian supremacist for stating this fact?”

>a literal incel gook

lmfao, opinion disregarded. Thread hidden

Attached: Asian2.png (500x500, 15K)

Based. I think you're the only white person ITT so far.

>Asians are smarter than whites

Is that why they eat dogs and can't build functioning escalators? They're too high IQ for infrastructure? Nevermind that in 1950 Korea was a third world country less developed than Albania.

#
Get in here Anons, someone leaked the Rothschild email accounts!!

Attached: 1547973025657.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>In 70 years they surpasses the vast majority of w*toids in all measures that matter
Sounds like they are smarter Jimmy.

>Thread hidden

>shitpost

How upset are you gypsy?

Attached: shitskin.png (324x291, 137K)

Not an argument.

includes SEA

Mongrels: IQ isn’t real, race isn’t real

Also mongrels: Asians are smarter than you lol how does that make you feel white boi?

Sounds like a nigger excuse.
>white boys be going to school and trying to learn n shit lmao

"Herp derp, just Google it"

Your argument boils down to what a 1st grader would ask me to do. There's no need to continue arguing moot points. Besides, you gave up on using logic and reason a while ago.

I dont give a shit, it only bother me that he believe "social science" is science

>You can't really study for an IQ test, and education barely affects it
So you agree it has some effect to your results. Maybe that's the difference

>still has no argument and no refutation
Keep coping lmao

>IQ ISNT REAL
t. terrone

>italy that high
This can't be true (not saying that italians are dumb btw)

Elaborate. Statistics are useful, but only when you value data over concensous.

In a soft(non) science, like psychology, consensus over data is what needs to be dropped.

>Keep coping lmao
You have no argument to begin with.

>26 posts by this ID

Less than you, subhuman gook. Stay mad that I'm white and you never will be.

Attached: romanians.jpg (1024x812, 145K)

No, it isn’t. Maintenance and upkeep will keep your car running faster than a beat down shitbox. A Honda you clean and maintain will be better than one you don’t clean or maintain.

but no amount of maintance and cleaning is going to make your 4cl Honda faster than a genuine, just more powerful, car.

A country's standard of education is not going to raise mean IQ by half a standard deviation. It does affect crystallized intelligence somewhat, but this can be accounted for in the test itself by measuring the g factor.

I refuse to believe we're that high on the list.

Clearly a minus habens, I feel sorry for you.

Attached: terrone.jpg (470x301, 37K)

>white woman's reaction when a gook musters up the audacity to asks her out

Attached: laughing_whores_ro.jpg (960x639, 82K)

>only romanian men marked at 104.5 for perform IQ
>women at 96.8
>verbal IQs lower
>full scale IQ which is what OP is about is 97.1 for men and 91.6 for women
Looks like your picture is showing the same result that's on the OP image

In other words, only the cream of the crop, the best of the best, .0001 percent of Africans could be educated to doctor level. For the average, no amount of weath or education is going to make them above literal retard-level.

Women are property, not people, Vanhanen, ergo they shouldn't count towards the measure.

>full scale IQ

Why even count the "verbal" component? There must be something wrong with that test, how do are Romanians so good at Perform but crappy at the much easier Verbal one? The questions must have been made deliberately more abstruse.

>Women are property
Tell us your IQ.

130+, I went to a GATE school. You mad, figa di legno?

>Women are property, not people, Vanhanen, ergo they shouldn't count towards the measure.
That doesn't matter when all the results are counting women in the results. You think women aren't pulling down the scores in every country?

>how do are Romanians so good
The absolute state of your gypsy IQ.

You're also cherry picking and discarding data. The data I presented also takes verbal and women into account. If you remove that data then we're still much higher than you. Romanians are clinically fucking retarded. Literal untermensch. Keep coping lmfao I can sense how hard you're seething right now.

>130+ IQ and being this dumb
You're either lying or IQ doesn't make you smart
T. 130 IQ romanian

At least I'm white, gook. Your invented IQ and all the money in the world will never give you what nature has gifted me.

P.S. Romanians outperform gooks at math, informatics & physics olympiads, looks like our best are better than your best, even with all your Marshall plan money.

Attached: romanian.jpg (1400x930, 838K)

>Romanian
>white
Shouldn't you be out somewhere begging in the gutter?

Attached: gypsy shitskin.jpg (330x319, 49K)

not accurate , only fools will believe this

Shouldn't you be feasting on dogs cooked in gutter oil?

Romanians are white, stay jelly gook. Go shoot up your school in your incel frustration, Cho. Even there your efforts were frustrated by a based Romanian (Liviu Librescu).

>the Chad Romanian professor
>the virgin Cho