Where Should A Saffer Move To?

> US
If so, which States? I can't handle the heat, especially humid heat so any Southern States like Texas and Oklahoma are out.

> Canada
Are there any based parts or it's all feminism? How about Alberta, like Calgary or Edmonton?

> Australia
Too hot and humid.

> New Zealand
Looks beautiful but boring. Also not based politically and culturally.

>UK
Too far gone.

> Germany
German language, can't speak. Lots of shitskins.

Attached: white-flag4.png (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/392450-russia-free-land-putin/
rt.com/business/433772-boers-sa-russia-resettlement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I can't handle the heat, especially humid heat

That's good, we already have too many pussies here as it is, don't need another

Just roll over and die already. There is no room for white people on this Earth.

Nowhere. Stay and die like you deserve, devil.

Come home if ur white.

Please answer the following:
Are you white?
When did you come of voting age?
Who did you vote for?

US is as doomed as the UK and the most kiked country. You'll have to flee here by 2050. I'd advise something in the Visegrad Group.

>Voting
This is the state of amerikeks.
How's that wall going?

Holland.

Relatively safe, people can understand Afrikaans, so learning the language is easy.
Lots to see and do, rich culture and history. Lots of rain, but you can catch a train to France for the weekend.

>Looks beautiful but boring.
I've never understood what this meant. Anybody care to lend a hand?
>UK too far gone
>is considering US
user, I...

Yes I am white.
I became 18 ten years ago.
I've never voted.

I don't speak Afrikaans though. And the Dutch don't really seem more based than the Germans or the Brits anyway.

Many Boers who immigrated to the states moved to Califirnia because it's a very similar climate. Unless you move to the northern part of the state, that is. You'll have to deal with a lot of taconiggers which are worse than niggers in my opinion. If you don't like humidity then your more northern states are a better option. New england is very white. States like wyoming and montana are great, too. You might not be used to the cold winters initially, but embracing the cold is in your blood and you'll get used to it.

As in it's a small little island in the middle of fucking nowhere. They have one "big" city (population is like 300k) and it's filled with shitskins, chinks, soi bois and feminists.

The Midwest, great plains area, and the Northwest, in general, tend to be good.
Also avoid Dem states in most cases.

Other than that, you should be good.

Mexicans one on one are way better than blacks. This leads to civic nationalism though, cause seem think this means they are as good or even better than white. Blacks are only better because it is well known that they are inferior, so it's harder to keep civic nationalism going.

If you want to go clubbing just say so, and then fuck off to Paris or London

I meant to say northern rural California is surprisingly white although it's a cooler climate. More hippies than spics but i definitely prefer the former rather than the latter

From what I've been reading I quite like Idaho. The problem is getting a Visa however. Will need to make a $1m investment or a $500k "contribution" to get a 2 year Visa. A Green Card can't get unless married to an American woman.

Getting a job Stateside helps with getting a visa. Hell try abusing the HB-1 thing if you can.

Australia is your best bet since it will be easy for you to do as a refugee.
In America you will have to find a job which will only be possible in big cities. If you want a conservative city in the north I don't know what would be best. Maybe Pittsburgh. Then once you have your citizenship or permanent residency or whatever you can go to Idaho

Beaners are backstabbers with the strongest ingroup preference second to kikes. Their mean IQ is in the criminal sweetspot. Blacks are impulsive but spics are stupid yet smart enough to premeditate crime. Spics are the greatest threat to a white America second to kikes.

rt.com/business/392450-russia-free-land-putin/

Also

rt.com/business/433772-boers-sa-russia-resettlement/

From the looks of it user you could get free land in Russia if you really wanted to...

>Their mean IQ is in the criminal sweetspot. Blacks are impulsive but spics are stupid yet smart enough to premeditate crime.
There are more "hispanics" than blacks and blacks commit like twice the crime.. And that hispanic number doesn't even include wetbacks

Idaho is nice but they can have some brutal winters. Also expect snowfall in the middle of summer.

If you wanna go to a US city do pittsburgh

Dude, the fire alarm went off two nights ago in my apartment building. All the residents gathered in the main entrance area and my roommate and I were the only white people. There were about 50 people down there and two of us were white. Shit's fucked. When I go into the mall I am frequently the only white person in the store, in line behind a bunch of niggers getting served by a brown woman every fucking place I go.

I'm trying to figure out where the fuck I am supposed to go. Don't come here. While I am in this thread discussing this topic with you fellow disenfranchised whites; I think shit must happen soon or we are all fucking boned. We are reaching critical mass of diversity and there is no where to "flee" to.

As I stood in the lobby with not a single other white face to look to, I had one thought on my mind. "I need to go back home, I don't belong here" but then I realized I was home. My brain couldn't even comprehend this, it kept telling me "you've gone too far, you're in enemy territory, go home, go home".

Attached: 1550348794169.jpg (572x768, 135K)

Dude if you're a beaner then wtf are you doing on this board?

N.Ireland, trad prods and trad catholics still exist here, largely rural, a fair climate, lots of coastline, conservative culture.

I'm not. You are just a complete retard. Guessing you are black which is why you are defending them so hard. All I've given you is simple facts. If the facts lead you to question your sentence, it isn't because I'm a beaner

You refer to beaners as mexicans and hispanics. Your refusal to use a derogatory term for spics is reason enough to reach my conclusion.

I put hispanic in quotes cause that is how the census labels them. . .
You refer to niggers as blacks so I guess you are one

So, whats the plan guy? What are you going to do? You gonna stay or peace out? If so then where? I heard Montreal is mostly Greek, French, White? Is this true?

Texas is a big ass state, son. What climate you hunkerin for, we probably got it. Just line your pecker up on a ruler take pic and submit. We'll let you know if your free to roam or if Austin is more your thing.