HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Thread archived, but i'm still motivated to take this flag !
>pic related, this is the flagpole

So, let's do this !

Attached: drapeau.png (648x762, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First, here is the livestream : hewillnotdivide.us/

Seconde, the flag is located at the top of the LU Tower, Nantes, France. Since I live in Brittany I can take a train or a car to go there.

Third, I have a drone and I can buy mini fireworks, so I can take or damage enough the flag.

For Kekistan !

Luke, no one likes you are cares about your bullshit. You are a manlet Jew.

nostalgia bump

So, we have 2 options :

Either I use my drone and try taking the flag, but since I don't know how, i'll probably just break it.

Or I use a mini firework to damage the flag enough so that it's replaced, or even detach the flag with the fireworks.

2016-2017 was 4chans golden age.

any ideas on the capture?

my vote is drone with flame thrower

hell fucking no go away redditor faggot

Attached: 1536020667310.png (2404x1260, 768K)

Damage it

God speed user we will praise you and you will become a legend keep us posted and praise kek

if you can reach it with a paintball gun then you ought to use that but a drone with a bucket of paint will do the job

No, let it be. First of all, no one is paying attention to it anymore. Second, as soon as he had to put it in a foreign country he lost.

the flag is there on streetview

I thought it was in Poland. Did they relocated to France again?

Launch - end of 07 was probably golden age.

>everything good ended in 07

Drone with a blow torch

Step 1 : Use the drone to carry a large PVC pipe with a bent end
Step 2: Put it on the flag pole, the bent end will provide it from sliding and thus it will hide the flag
Step 3 : Profit

This is the only post that matters.

not bad

How big is your drone? Spray acid on it

the flag on streetview

Attached: hwnduv2.png (536x415, 185K)

Fuck. This. Genius.

Attached: baby-trap.jpg (500x397, 30K)

It's a medium sized, not very big.

Forgot pic related

Attached: 1813-dauphin-pvc-coude-pour-gouttie_re-demi-ronde-gris-nicoll_1.jpg (600x600, 12K)

this but you could also just pvc glue a cap on a 4” pipe. will be easier than trying to bend a pvc pipe large enough to make it easily around the poll. which is probably 2-3”

Also, do it during the next gillets jaunes riot, so the police have other things on their mind than babysitting some mentally ill faggot's modern art project.

Boring. Old. Cbf

See

>I live in Brittany

Attached: brittany-venti.jpg (450x450, 33K)

That. Is. GENIUS.

It's a french region, i'm no britfag.

Nice bait you fag

Attached: 1550047070486.png (776x795, 937K)

Putting "hwndu" or "He will not divide us" in the OP results in auto sage. This may be a dead meme but it be hilarious if it happened again.

No way the flag can be "yanked" off. It's secured as hell.

If it was close to me I would get it. Do it user. Do it for Love of country and love of fellow man.

>page 1
Well fuck I guess it's not the case anymore.

How long would the pipe have to be?
How wide should it be?
What type of drone can carry it?

or just a straight piece with an end cap
and place an eye bolt in the cap to attach to the drone with some sortof release

I don't know, just go to the local DIY store and try to take the best pick

It's all good as long as the flag isn't seen anymore

rain gutter would probaly be lighter
Inside diameter would have to be big eough to fit over the flag pole
length would be around 5 or so feet

What does the flag say and where is it at?

"vinyl square downspout"

>rain gutter
That's the thing I was picturing in my mind, thank you, I'm a brainlet with little vocabulary

hewillnotdivide.us/

might work best should fit inside of a bag
then just stretch before flight

Attached: downspouts-85014-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 36K)

All you need it's a fish hook to pull the flag out or rip it apart

I forgot Jow Forumstards respond only in links. Guess i have to read that whole page to get answer to my simply question

Arson the entire building on Trumps birthday. Anything less is superficial.

Need to recruit local yellow vests

Or you could have used the energy you spent writing these posts on googling it, you fat Mutt.

Attached: mfw-drama.jpg (962x820, 191K)

Burn Paris to the ground on the 4th of July. Anything less is unhelpful

incendiaries could net you arson unfortunately...

find a better way -- if its a nylon maybe chemical that dissolves the nylon

I don't have the zoomed in image anymore but that flag is secured directly to the poll with steel clasp. Willing to bet the base of the pole is bolted securely as fuck aswell. Shia was not taking any chances this time.

Covering it or desecrating it is the only realistic options.

Attached: B1052109865.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Attach another flag on the pvc pipe, like make America great again in white, or for more fire it's okay to be white, or for smirk totallation put the Covington smirk

c'est l'idee plus functionale, et non-destructif

l'incendie pouvais vous rendrez dans beaucoup des troubles

It's fire proof or at least highly flame resistant.

Go back to cuckit then fucking spoonfeeded boomer.

Hmmm.......
How about we "replace" the flag by a yellow vest?

By attaching it to Hollywood BTFO by based frogs.
Just imagine the madness.

Attached: consider-hitler.jpg (738x598, 130K)

omfg yes! a maga flag

Drone guy
what drone do you have? is it stock?
and whats your budget for this ?

Holy shit, Just climb up and take it down, you don't seem some convoluted contraption

Nice try Shia.. But you hit the wall already.

>whining about having to read a link somebody provided for you contains the information you asked for
You must be one ignorant mother fucker.

actually look at where its at before opening your useless hole
look at satellite maps

think maybe there is a reason for the over complicated

>tfw 2016 was 3 years ago
>tfw the Zimmerman verdict was 6 years ago.

We need a someting good, not some fat nigger's propaganda

filename you cuck

That's easily scalable for someone with a little experience

Attached: AVT_Lieu-unique_4479.jpg (420x474, 45K)

>
>Implying anyone on this board isn't a out of shape fat fuck.

Attached: 0c59c4c617bbb71ffab51b651f845c0b.jpg (1280x1625, 232K)

?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 19.23.34.png (326x466, 88K)

No... no it's not. It's not worth dying for, therefore you need good anchor points on your way up. Most of the building is smooth with questionable underlying structure that may/may not hold a human hanging on it. There are enough inverted spots to cause climbers hesitation.

>easily scalable
That tower is way higher than you realize. It would be impossible to freehand climb as the gaps between where you could pull yourself up are too high to even jump. Even if you had the experience, stamina, and equipment to reach the top with rock climbing gear you would still have to climb the poll itself to reach the flag as it is secured directly to the top, and then somehow cut it down from there. Then there's the matter of safely getting down and doing all that without being caught.

Attached: HWNDU_2.jpg (709x506, 257K)

Nice brain user. Just crimp one end.

Exactly. Armchair slobbers (who have never buildered before) at their best

Also, put balloons inside at the crimped top with corrosive acid. Once it slides down, balloons are popped, flag is covered and is also acid covered and begins corroding inside tube.

Solid idea but keep in mind the mass of this flag. A rain gutter definitely does not have the diameter to contain it. Good thinking with a lightweight material though.

Attached: 1489256355816-C6kUfvuWwAQIFM-.jpg (640x362, 34K)

He literaly posted the same link as OP, what makes you think if im not gonna read it the first time im gonna read it the 2nd time its posted.

ehh a maga hat/flag would fit with the original
captures

thoughts?
how about a windsock
a few staples or a little sweing on the small end

Attached: wind.jpg (2994x1997, 1.97M)

>he literally posted the best source of the information I requested
>I prefer shitty second hand sources that are easier to read
Just abandon the thread. You lack the mental compacity to meaningfully contribute to the conversation. Actually just leave Jow Forums entirely and go draw in your coloring books.

How much weight do you think a drone can carry? A large PVC pipe will be way too heavy

I think a MAGA/Pepe themed kite laced with fishhooks would be the easiest way to do it. The wind may be a variable but compared to every other idea it's way less complicated. Sticking it to the flag or even around the poll would be a win.

Getting it down is practically impossible. Covering it up is the only realistic approach here.

Attached: kite_adam_0.jpg (435x295, 16K)

Attach a can of white spraypaint to a drone (theoretically makes it into a white flag of surrender.)

Alternatively, wait for a windless period and use a drone with spool of light fishing line attached. A hook on the end snags the flag and then you circle line around the flag, binding the flag it to the flagpole so it cannot unfurl and be read.

You need a heavy-lift drone:
"Freefly Systems ALTA UAV" is $4k on Amazon and can lift 15 pounds.

Just rent one of these heavy lift drones for a day or two. (Tell them it's for arial photography)

Attached: 1550031054118.png (530x534, 403K)

shoot it with green paintballs

The flag is higher than the effective range of most paintball guns and it isnt a dense enough target for the paintballs to bust on impact.

Bump let's get it again boys

Attached: 1547151944929m.jpg (768x1024, 146K)

Set the building on fire during the night with gasoline and molotovs

What can your drone do? Could you attach a burning rag to it and possibly touch the flag with it then land it?

Fire is risky though

someone has already tried to burn it but the flag is flame resistant

funny, just rewatched season 1 highlights out of nostalgia and here you are

I still think it could be done

Attached: 1535131443617.jpg (1280x450, 229K)

yes, Poland ended around october last year, it's back to the flag in Nantes

Some user tried that already. The flag is flame resistant. Probably not fireproof but youd need intense, sustained heat.

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-143317_Google.jpg (1080x602, 163K)

also remember what happened last time, in december 17, flag got taken down for half a day in Nantes, but he announced it first on the boards and some faggot lurking shill alerted (((Luke))) who promptly put the stream on a loop while it happened, ruining our eyecandy moment.

HAHA PAPER YEAAAHH

Attached: 1485659198307.jpg (1920x945, 733K)

Do we got a discord

God I unironically miss those days