Is Christianity >really< dying in the west?

.. or is it having a revivial?
I know statistics etc. has shown a decline in Christianity ever since ww2, but recently Ive seen so much pro-Christian viral material.
Everything from tweets, youtube videos, facebook posts, instagram photos etc. etc. of people converting to Christianity by the masses with 100.000+ likes all the time..

Are we having a Christian revivial?
youtube.com/watch?v=isrUpEK6MDA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=AxjRnDtLHjA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=jwte3uvfuB8

Attached: Revivial.jpg (880x482, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3HdtocPgQHM
youtube.com/watch?v=zpdkDZIkMbg&t
unherd.com/2019/02/how-africa-is-converting-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4MXLB6SwPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do realize the increase is due to christian immigrants from africa and south america?

youtu.be/3HdtocPgQHM

it says russia.
russia's past is steeped in "dude atheism lmao", christians fucked by commies etc.
it's only as time goes on that the people are more willing to publicly express their beliefs

im talking about the constant viral stuff of atheists etc. converting to Christianity by the masses.
see pic-related for instance.

>but recently Ive seen so much pro-Christian viral material.
>Everything from tweets, youtube videos, facebook posts, instagram photos etc. etc. of people converting to Christianity by the masses with 100.000+ likes all the time..
religious communities are much closer knit that the atheist, agnostic, divided society we've found ourselves in. Christians are also generally more open to technology (or it is more accessible to them), thus it's no surprise that messages in the christian community can gain a shitton more traction than those outside.

Close to the End the Lord is calling one last time.

Atheists are not reproducing - Christians are. The Amish population of America alone has increased 150% from 30 years ago, as the women have an average of 6 kids and 90% of the young Amish choose to remain Amish.

Yes it is.

Attached: 1515994571647 (1).png (1000x800, 45K)

Why would people be getting dumber?

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-213950.png (1080x1920, 347K)

Genesis is consistent with science.

>If you test a piece of carbon today it will tell you the accurate time frame of when it was made.
>You can literally see time if you look at rock formations and layers and they can test carbon which is much older than a couple thousand of years.

But th-thanos snap happened right guys? Salvation right?

Attached: 1550303725873.jpg (909x724, 280K)

When we look at history that will happen yes before the first end there was noah and then we had Jesus 40 years later the old Jews ended , so right before the end something spectacular will happen a revival

>Genesis is consistent with science.
yeah idk, she has a PhD in PhD astrophysics though so I think she knows what shes talking about

nice art of a Christian family you got there btw. :)
99% the artist is Christian too, lul

Attached: S2kjermbilde.jpg (250x314, 16K)

Cont.

Science is only consistent with nature since nature is a manifestation of truth and it's our observation, It just is. It just exists. Man made ideologies are ideas and opinions therefore they are false since they try to claim themselves as truth. This is the basis of fascism because fascism is eternal. The gazelle does not eat the lion for it is not its nature. Jews would like you to believe that we are all equal in nature when in reality nature follows what is harmonious and balanced, It doesn't allow all creatures to be equal. This is what Hitler wanted to do. He wanted to kick jews out of germany simply because of their nature, They are liars and deceivers of the truth for the majority.

PhD in PhD btw

She can have whatever degree it doesn't matter the excuse. Something is simply not true just because the jews award her a piece of paper for her wasted 8 years of jew college. Doesn't make it true.

>the jews award her a piece of paper for her wasted 8 years of jew college. Doesn't make it true.
wow you mutts are so intelligent

Attached: 1524824186698.png (593x580, 621K)

It’s already dead in the UK

this. but uniroincally

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (604x220, 40K)

You speak in fallacies trying to use the excuse that just because someone has studied a subject intensely they are god themselves
knowing all truth.

>Humans wren't genetically modified but appeared by a sky daddy and I'm right because I wasted my time in school sucking off jews

Just because you go to college it doesn't make her opinion the truth, By that logic all the creationists with PHD's are right even though it conflicts with science they will yell and scream that they are right.

>let help flood country with shitskins through asylum
>constantly defend anything jewish
>gay marriage
>faggot priests
Christianity killed itself fuck them, no sympathy, i remember how they sold out their own in the 90s for "spreading hate"

did u actually read my post?

Attached: ce8.png (200x226, 16K)

When did Jow Forums get so many jews, I'm pretty sure we talked to much about the holocaust and they sent infiltrators.

Attached: 1550299297503.jpg (554x554, 66K)

No it’s 150% increase in 25 years

>le 99% christian country but nobody goes to church
Thats how the christkikes tricked us into believing the medieval ages christianity was as if you were playing medieval total war 2 but in reality nobody gave a shit about it.

I bet you made that meme today , in the olden days we had no larpagans

Attached: Screenshot_190.jpg (914x570, 102K)

Catholics and Mormons are also way above replacement rate.
check out this video regarding orthodox Christians in russia too btw: youtube.com/watch?v=zpdkDZIkMbg&t
Orthodox families starting to have up to 15+ kids

now thats a cringe pic if ive ever saw one

>poll from 5 days ago btw

Attached: ChristianBoard.jpg (658x483, 30K)

I can tell you how the situation in the Netherlands is, you basically have a majority of people who are slowly becoming less Christian and more Rightwing, who look with suspicion at both the kind of leftists you find in Amsterdam and the radical Christians in the hundreds of small towns the Netherlands has.

I personally see no genuine future for Christianity in the Netherlands, I personally suspect we are moving towards a kind of enlightenment religion where God is the divine force behind nature.

JIDF left you are already doing it for free

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 29K)

>Da refugees are Christians!
Nice try Schlomo.

> The gazelle does not eat the lion
gazelle could eat a lion if it was ground up into mush and fed to ti
you aren't very intelligent

>you basically have a majority of people who are slowly becoming less Christian and more Rightwing

virtually every type of statistic ive seen(from any country), right-wing politics and traditionalism rises alongside Christianity, and decreases alongside Christianity

>gazelle could eat a lion if it was ground up into mush and fed to ti
>you aren't very intelligent
Right, that's a condition we are likely to find in the natural world, I think it's YOU who lacks a basic amount of intelligence

every single thing that occurs in existence is natural

it's dying in the west (pretty much dead now) it's growing in Africa/China/Russia.

Infact the Chinese inroads into Africa is transporting christianity to China from Africa.

unherd.com/2019/02/how-africa-is-converting-china/

>of people converting to Christianity
total horseshit. Do you think that all of a sudden that people are going to start believing in a magic Jew god and Jew god magic in this modern era of science? As if someone is going to abandon mathematical laws of physics confirmed by experiment for Jew fables that resemble Peter Pan. OP = retard

ok rabbi.
you forgot to add that usual pasta btw.

>virtually every type of statistic ive seen(from any country), right-wing politics and traditionalism rises alongside Christianity, and decreases alongside Christianity
That makes no sense several Eastern European countries including Czechia, Estonia, Slovenia and Hungary are fairly atheistical, sometimes even more then Germany, talking about Gemany, the Western Christian half is usually more leftwing while the Atheistical East Germans are more rightwing.

Clearly there is no correlation between Christianity and Rightwing views. I don't work locally in the Netherlands with many Christians, most people on the right are seculiar, deistical, etc, not Christian, the two large Rightwing parties are also not Christian, sure you can ask for data and more information, but you are free to look for that yourself, kinda proving I am right.

>every single thing that occurs in existence is natural
No, everything that occured is not natural, Nature is not reality, it's the laws and paterns that shape reality. Again, you show us you are not smart at all.

>the Western Christian half is usually more leftwing
why u lying rabbi

Attached: ChristiansEurope.jpg (742x822, 145K)

Attached: 4604C156-6973-44CB-923A-9AC6628A2F48.jpg (585x560, 74K)

>ok rabbi.
You are a true coward.

>why u lying rabbi
You are a total coward.

>implying modern day jews are not edomites who lived in fucking judeah
yiikes

Holland is really bad with religion i think its the worse of the eu , Christianity is almost non existent and most Churches here are faggot churches

No, I was talking about Western Germany compared to Eastern Germany, it is a fact Eastern Germany is both more atheistical and more rightwing. Secondly, if those Christians are so nationalistical, why did they vote Merkel into power, so a study get's immediately proven wrong by reality.

God wills it!
This man has not read Aquinas. Sad!

>Holland is really bad with religion i think its the worse of the eu , Christianity is almost non existent and most Churches here are faggot churches
We also had an very early start with Rightwing politics and still have two large rightwing parties, again proving it's not Christianity.

Again, if Christianity is really that Nationalistical, then where is that big Christian rightwing party, SGP doesn't count because it's small and reformed.

>it is a fact Eastern Germany is both more atheistical and more rightwing

>Christians are so nationalistical, why did they vote Merkel into power
>Christians vote for Merkel

>This man has not read Aquinas. Sad!
No I haven't, is that an argument, or do you just name drop to make yourself look smarter, if you have something to say, say it.

>implying modern day jews are not edomites who lived in fucking judeah
We caught another one!

Attached: 4257.jpg (650x600, 86K)

>
You are free to look up sources and prove me wong, I am not going to waste my time on things that are commonly know to be true.

I mean, you don't even know that Merkels party is Christiandemocrats, do you genuinely think I am going to bother proving you wrong?

Statistics dont really agree with you though.
Christians, both in Europe and America tend to be more nationalistic. Same goes for Russia.

>says the guy with meme flag

I just provided a fucking source you absolute brainlet.
You keep making retarded claims and you cant even provide a fucking citation for those claims, and then you ask ME to look up sources? lmfao. what a fucking nigger

>Christians, both in Europe and America tend to be more nationalistic. Same goes for Russia.
Then why are non of the rightwing parties in the Netherlands Christian? Seriously, awnser me that please.

Why do I have the choice to vote on the populist and the conservative liberals, but not a Christian party, we traditionally have three, so plenty of voters.

in the end times, two religions will exist, Luciferianism and Yahushua and his Commandments.

Rev 12:17

Genesis makes perfect sense if you have a correct transaction done using Jewish dictionaries. Pic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=j4MXLB6SwPg

Attached: anu.png (1168x323, 54K)

>Merkels party is Christiandemocrats
Is that supposed to be an argument?
If I make a party called atheistocrats that promotes religious traditionalism, monarchy and state religion, am I gonna get atheist votes?

>he doesnt know what Logos is
Point and laugh

>I just provided a fucking source you absolute brainlet.
>You keep making retarded claims and you cant even provide a fucking citation for those claims, and then you ask ME to look up sources? lmfao. what a fucking nigger
No, some vague study that takes all Christians together does not negate the fact that German Christians voted Merkel into power and why was it Christians, because her party is Christiansdemocrats, you can post quotes from studies, but that does not change reality, I am sorry it does not, half my country is Christian, but these people do not bother starting their own Christian platform, why is that?

a rightwing party doesnt need to be openly Christian in order to get Christian votes, brainlet.
as the statistic I showed you, Christian vote for whatever party that promotes nationalism, far more than atheists.
another source in pic-related.

Attached: Atheism.jpg (663x410, 118K)

Thats probably blown up like the "x converts to Islam after getting debated by based Imam" messaging to bolster morale.
Another Possibility is that teenage atheists only went through a phase to startle their parents but are now drawn back to religion.
Concerning europe-I dont really see much of a revival.

>Is that supposed to be an argument?
>If I make a party called atheistocrats that promotes religious traditionalism, monarchy and state religion, am I gonna get atheist votes?
That's nice, but that isn't how things work, Merkel is part of the largest political block in the EU, the Christiandemocratic movement, it is a movement that rules Europe, get's the most votes, is flooding Europe with immigrants and it's a platform which is for and by Christians, you can pretend reality does not exist, but it does not mean that Christians are not at the source of problems in Europe.

Even if Christians are slightly more rightwing then atheists, it still means they are leftwing compared to me, or other rightwing deists.

Yes.
>Excellence is a reward from Christ.
>I give myself over to the Lord.

Attached: 1550365929329.jpg (470x960, 96K)

He is not lying.

>a rightwing party doesnt need to be openly Christian in order to get Christian votes, brainlet.
Works the other way too.

Basically admitting Christians have to hitch a ride of the platform started by Deists.

>as the statistic I showed you, Christian vote for whatever party that promotes nationalism, far more than atheists.
>another source in pic-related.
Right, if that where true, uhm we would not have any problems in Europe, because the majority of Europe is still Christians, so again this proves that the present situation is caused by Christians.

>being proud of his ignorance
Sure you arent an american on vacation?

Its widely known here man.

Jow Forums told me that Islam was taking over Russia

It also told me that Rodnovery neopagans worshiping Perun the storm god were taking over the Russian military

>I give myself over to the Lord.
Ha, Gay!

What statistics ? the us is different then holland when i was a atheist i would vote for right wing pvv , now i am Christian i dont vote at all . All the other Christians vote for faggy Christian parties . No revival , will not be done by the Christians in the EU . The US i still have my hope in , but the eu is done .

>Sure you arent an american on vacation?
He look, still no reasoned arguments, I am waiting, why is my definition of nature wrong, what is your argument.

No.

Genesis is NOT consistent with science in any way at all. Idiots.

Attached: rel_bundesl.png (957x1361, 110K)

In the West it’s declining socially. Numbers will probably be stagnant here but the society just doesn’t like Christianity right now, is all.
Globally Christianity is growing faster than Islam. Islam only appears faster because it’s illegal to stop being Muslim, so many non Muslims are still called Muslim to save face.
The US will always be a Christian majority nation

Right, thank you for proving East Germany is atheistical, proving my point.

Dark red was nonaffliated to any religion.

Attached: kvra74v600oz.png (508x568, 116K)

East Germany has always been the more conservative, traditionalist side of Germany. That divide has been probably been there for 2000 years, since the roman times. Protestant or not.

Atheist will bend the knee the moment real chaos starts

True.
Africa is a huge contributor to christian growth and might even define its developement in the future.

>some vague study
Nice excuse. it was a very specific study made by PewResearch

>German Christians voted Merkel into power
THEN PROVIDE A FUCKING SOURCE. youre just talking right out of your fucking ass, lmfao.
>HeR pArTY is CAllED CHRisStian DeMoCratS sO OBvIoUSly ChRiStiAns VoTe fOr HeR
how fucking retarded are you? yeah we have a Christian party here in Norway too that no Christian even vote for. In fact, the only openly Christian politician in our government is a nationalist from FRP(nationalist party).

>Right, if that where true, uhm we would not have any problems in Europe
exactly. since atheists tend to vote Right-wing and be less nationalistic than Christians. Just compare highly religious Poland to highly atheist Sweden f.ex.

Basically youve not provided a single statistic (or source of any kind) you just talk right out of your ass and just ignore my sources which blantantly debunks your utter retarded claims.

I officially gave a little prayer a few years ago in my room where I confessed I am a sinner and that I accept that Jesus died on the cross for my sins, and asked that he forgive me. A few months later my family was atchristmas dinner, and they were talking about religion and how silly it is, and my sister remarked how none of us are religious, and I spoke up and said I consider myself christian. They were pretty taken back and just thought I was going through a phase. but it's been a few years now and my conviction that the Christian way of life is the best way to live your life is as strong as ever (though I definitely fall short of that ideal). I've also learned to not push it on others. If they have questions, I'll answer them. If they start being confrontational, I stop talking about it. I think if I'm more forceful with it, they'll be turned away more than anything. I just hope that one day they all find the light.

>Dark red was nonaffliated to any religion.
Weird, a clear correlation between nonaffiliation and voting for a rightwing party, it's like my experience in the Netherlands is the same as Germany, 90% of people on the far right I talk to and know are not Christians, heck I know more people who are heathen then Christian.

this one f.ex.: you seem just like your other buttbuddy from netherlands. you dont provide any citations or sources for your retarded claims

Atheism will be irrelevant in the times of the antichrist, many will be led astray and confused by the new world religion.

I'm so glad I became a Christian first. I read everything I could. Absorbed it all. Cross referenced with all the other religions. Here is the conclusion I reached. Christianity is bullshit, Islam is bullshit. Jews are bullshit. They are cults. 99% don't even know the origins of how those particular books ended up in their bible. They don't even think to seek out the books that didn't. If they did, they would discover the scam. You are subhuman in the Torah. They have two sets of rules. Just like the Muslims. One set for for when they haven't enslaved you, and one set for after. This is by no means a complete post to refute Christianity. One can read a book called Laconics of Cult, written around late 1800s, if they want to learn specifically about the creation of gods,Christianity and Judaic ties. So called saviors of enlightenment. Fuck all you cult followers of the sand nigger tier. We will work with Christians for now but in the end, truth and enlightenment will destroy Christianity as well.

>Nice excuse. it was a very specific study made by PewResearch
Another user has already proven the material.

Two maps. again I am not looking for information, you are free to look up if you google a minute or so.

>THEN PROVIDE A FUCKING SOURCE. youre just talking right out of your fucking ass, lmfao.
You are right, atheists, buddhists, muslims and hardcore leftists vote for a Christian platform instaid of a platfrom more suited to their needs!

>how fucking retarded are you? yeah we have a Christian party here in Norway too that no Christian even vote for. In fact, the only openly Christian politician in our government is a nationalist from FRP(nationalist party).
Yes, if you call yourself a Christian party you are going to get Christian votes, makes sense, also no sense comparing Germany to norway.

>exactly. since atheists tend to vote Right-wing and be less nationalistic than Christians. Just compare highly religious Poland to highly atheist Sweden f.ex.
How about those dozens of atheistical eastern European nations i mentioned earlier, how about the Christian West Germans voting leftwing and Atheistical East Germans voting rightwing.

>Basically youve not provided a single statistic (or source of any kind) you just talk right out of your ass and just ignore my sources which blantantly debunks your utter retarded claims.
And I am not going to do so, that is your job. I state reality, that's it.

>Genesis is consistent with science

Wow, what an inspiring convert and not a fundamentalist sockpuppet

Attached: 1111.png (829x600, 359K)

*tips fedora*

>more conservative side
Not rly.
While some eastern regions remained deeply agricultural into the 20s, the same is true for bavaria. Western german catholics were deemed backwards by napoleon who removed medieval institutions from the rhine cities while saxony was the powerhouse of baroque "modernity".
Later on prussian domination of the eastern lands such as Brandenburg resulted in a society that was arguably more progressive then catholic and allemannic germany.

Id say earlier history is to blame.
The GDR was a martial state and could not afford a guiltbased culture, so its narrative converning the holocaust was about the peoletariat having been wrongly seduced.
The result is a more czech mindset concerning national and ethnic identity.
Nationalism can get along quiete well with materialism.

Nice white pill

Why not try to awnser him.

They are from following politics the last 2 decades i can look for some sources or citations but it will take a while . A lot of people are atheist but are still signed in to the church . How can you get statics then ? . i talked to my neighbour and he was the Catholic Atheist

>Is Christianity >really< dying in the west?
Almost, Image related.
Seems the Juden was allowed to rewrite the Bible in a attempt to "prevent another Hitler".
Most American Bibles are a pacified farce of a Bible.
>I know statistics etc. has shown a decline in Christianity ever since ww2
This is due to the Bible people are being given "don't feel right", they are not Gods word.

Attached: 1550352516355.png (6144x2328, 1.66M)