Why did I have to be born in to this shithole

Why did I have to be born in to this shithole

Attached: 3F665BAD-02B4-486F-B5E6-3E4D6C4BA490.jpg (686x744, 130K)

Ayy lmao

Ayy lmao

Attached: tradgf2.jpg (767x740, 87K)

You can always move

i say

To discover that what you really are is nothing less than the universe coming to know itself where and when you are. Fear is a liar. Love is all.

Why abort Groot?

I thought that was a foreskin in the thumbnail

Take women’s rights away.

it is

shit looks like groot
fucking weird

cute little fecker.
What's the term where people apply human characteristics to non-human objects?

>caring about a little alien booger on a napkin this much

Moralfags.

'When we are born we cry that we are come to this great stage of fools.'

>37 heartbreaking pictures of biological waste that will make you say, "Fuck living in a society without tens of millions of unwanted nigger children n shit"

Anthropomorphism.

Don't get too down on yourself! Australians may be inanimate objects, but that doesn't mean we're just going to kill you.

These always disturb me. It's wrong man, it's wrong.

Stop crying. The end of unwanted lineages is a joyous event.

We unironically live in a society

It's not that you were born into this shithole, it's that the body you inhabit was done so because the universal consciousness found a receiver, your brain. My consciousness is the same as yours. We're all essentially one consciousness, but subjectively split up into the millions of different life forms we can experience. If you died right now, the body would die, but your subjective perspective would instantly switch to another subjective perspective, perhaps a bug in india. And you wouldn't know. To you, you had always been that bug and can't be anything other than that bug. I have not decided if the consciousness of the universe can also traverse over all time.

You should feel lucky in a sense that you're currently viewing life from the perspective of the most intelligent species on earth. Perhaps even in the universe. The people who say consciousness is a emergent property of our brain are only halfway there. It is an emergent property, but a property of the universe.

The only crappy thing about it is that everything you loved about anyone you have loved, when they die, everything goes with it. No individual soul. Though there may be traces of the memory if it's experienced enough subjectively. Like a a huge figurehead. Which is why so many people say in their past lives they were people like Elvis. It's because there are essentially no past lives. It's the one consciousness that experienced every life.