This kills the MIGApede

NOTHING gets israeli kushnerbots and Qtards SEETHING like queen Ann.

Attached: C1768330-AF55-4800-9820-FAB0CDCCFA91.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acf.hhs.gov/orr/about/ucs/sponsors
cliniclegal.org/resources/fact-sheet-proposed-sponsors-unaccompanied-children
vulture.com/2015/07/ann-coulter-on-her-role-in-sharknado-3.html
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-joint-resolution/31/text
twitter.com/JessicaV_CIS/status/1096042992668946432
foxnews.com/politics/dhs-official-border-security-bill-does-not-contain-amnesty-poison-pills
mic.com/articles/154994/trump-didn-t-mention-bill-clinton-s-sex-scandals-during-the-debate-because-of-chelsea#.oD8iHO8Xy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ann is unironically more of a patriot than ZOGnald.

>more of a patriot than ZOGnald
that’s a low bar goyim

more jobs and opportunities for minorities!

MIGA
>MIGA
MIGA
>MIGA

What ? You are using a woman as a tool to upset people ?

>Let me tell you about the holocaust and anti-semitism MIGA
/ptg/ cucks btfo'd

Attached: 1493962668937.png (800x430, 276K)

I’m a sandnigger with some serious fantasies involving Ann Coulter. Is it normal?

Attached: 4L_3NDo7aPK.png (922x715, 282K)

They're just ignoring it, they refuse to confront reality. If you try to point anything out they just start screaming "SHILL", call you a tranny (this is the new "pedophille"), call Ann a tranny, or try to claim you're actually a leftist.

clack off in your mosque, shitskin

Nothing is more patriotic than supporting our loyal allies in Israel.

>NOTHING gets israeli kushnerbots and Qtards SEETHING like queen Ann.

WHICH IS WHY WE NEED TO SUPPORT HER NOW MORE THAN EVER. AMERICA HAS BEEN LITERALLY INVADED BY AN OCCUPYING JEW ARMY, BACK BY EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS

Dont know her very well, but isn't she also a hardcore zionist?

>they just start screaming "SHILL", call you a tranny
Kinda like calling people Kushnerbots or MIGApedes. Interesting tactics.

Well, one is true and the other is paranoid delusion. Trannies arent even the 0.01% of the people, they dont have enough people to make a grand raid.

>or MIGApedes
there is literally nothing wrong with this. It isn't schizophrenic to say someone is part of the Make Israel Great Again agenda, it is to start pretending like anyone who's saying something else is a fucking bot, or was hired by muh David Brock.

Another pathetic thread

The controversial Section 224 of the bill makes so that Homeland Security can't use money from Congress to deport sponsors of Unaccompanied Alien Minors or people in their households for the next six months. This is the COMPLETE AND TOTAL AMNESTY shills are talking about. However, to be a sponsor for one of these Unaccompanied Alien Minors, you have to be a citizen in the first place, and you have to be approved by Homeland Security, which means they investigate you and everyone in your household to make sure there are no illegals there. It's a fig leaf so Pelosi can pretend like she got something and keep her speakership.

acf.hhs.gov/orr/about/ucs/sponsors
>In this determination process, immigration status information is requested of sponsors, and also may emerge through the background checks. Since January 2014, care providers have been required to enter this information into the ORR portal, a procedure that was optional until that time. Immigration status information, however, is not used to disqualify potential sponsors.

>Immigration status information, however, is not used to disqualify potential sponsors.

from the bill:
>None of the funds provided by this Act or any other Act, or provided from any accounts in the Treasury of the United States derived by the collection of fees available to the components funded by this Act, may be used by the Secretary of Homeland Security to place in detention, remove, refer for a decision whether to initiate removal proceedings, or initiate removal proceedings against a sponsor, potential sponsor, or member of a household of a sponsor or potential sponsor of an unaccompanied alien child

Attached: CE803B53-F9F4-49A2-9EDA-0240F86A1D17.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>Trannies arent even the 0.01% of the people, they dont have enough people to make a grand raid.
700,000 people worked wide. So it's definitely possible.

Aggravated felons, pedophiles, sex crime, etc. are all disqualifiers, but extending this out to civil crimes (say... multiple illegal entries / 8USC§1325), let alone other offenses that are VERY common (say... document fraud 18USC§1546) that would cut out a large majority of sponsors/potential sponsors.

The issue is the catch-all language in 224(a) used to exclude funds from any source used for deporting sponsors/potential sponsors/household members etc.

On the other hand -- there is NOTHING stopping HHS from re-defining the criteria for who is eligible for a sponsor/potential sponsor. If, say, criminal history is an automatic disqualifier for "sponsorship" status, then NONE of the 224(a) protections apply.

Those "sponsor" criteria are set by the ORR/HHS internally via policy, and all those departments are run by senate-confirmed Trump appointees now. To me, this is the easy way around the 224(a) bullshit - adjust who can be a sponsor or not. Or at the very least narrow the criteria/weight things differently so it becomes easier to reject 'sponsors' for various reasons.

Game over.

Attached: 0E30B83F-75EC-4063-A446-DE96BCF1FD08.jpg (980x742, 106K)

No one wants to read the bill though.

>Make Israel Great Again
Implying israel was great at one point

YO LIL DONNIE TAKE THE JEW COCK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND LICK THIS POOP THAT I JUST PUSHED OUT OF MY BUTTHOLE LIL BONNIE I PEED ON HARVEY WEINSTEINS FACE AND HE JACKED OFF MY BALLS

Attached: TheChosen.png (762x1056, 219K)

fpbp

God Bless Ann Coulter

Attached: America.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Why do we have 50,000 troops ready to die for Koreans when they could be deployed on our Southern border?

Attached: CD0D8215-7F5A-468C-9696-43995D2C206A.jpg (501x585, 78K)

Donald wants to make Israel great, the USA not so much.

>Ann would have the wall built and shoot to kill orders orders if she were President.

>HARVEY WEINSTEIN

Attached: Jared and BFF Harvey.jpg (1050x589, 87K)

FUCK FAKE ZOG ISRAEL TRUMPSTEIN OPEN BORDERS AMNESTY

ANN COULTER 2020!

>Why do we have 50,000 troops ready to die for Koreans
We don't.

>ANN COULTER 2020!
She couldn't win.

Coulter was a huge part of Trump getting elected. Now Trump has gone full Ziotard. Trump jewed US.

80% of sponsors are illegal immigrants, you're a fucking idiot

>Does lack of immigration status disqualify someone from sponsoring a child?

No. ORR does not disqualify proposed sponsors based on immigration status. ORR states that it uses immigration status information to decide if a “sponsor care plan” is required for release. This is a plan for the child’s care in the event that the sponsor is deported or otherwise becomes unable to care for the child. ORR also shares immigration-related information about the proposed sponsor and adult household members with DHS, as noted above.

More 3d checkers from the MIGA pedes
cliniclegal.org/resources/fact-sheet-proposed-sponsors-unaccompanied-children

No one can win on the nationalist platform anymore, Trump used up all the energy to secure the existence of Israel and a future of kike spawn

You're all retarded. I remember when Jow Forums used to call out JIDF because they actually existed and were outspoken about their activity and intentions. There's no proof that "Discord trannies", "shills", "Kushnerbots" actually exist and seriously decide their best time spent is on Jow Forums of all places.

Attached: 1531775075976.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Bro if you're gonna worship a 60 year old unmarried childless whore, might as well pick Chelsea Handler because she has bigger tits.

Attached: 1550350988015.png (420x420, 267K)

Retard detected

Attached: cY05F3S.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

True. She is the litmus test that determines if you're motivated by principles and practicality or if you're motivated by personality cult and idol worship.

Reading is for losers. Cooler to listen to some talking heads like Ann tell you what to think is in the bill.

OK brainlet

Attached: EVsrg.jpg (4500x4976, 2.04M)

How many troops stationed in Korea? How much does it cost us to keep them there? How much do we spend keeping military forces in Japan and Germany?

/ptg/ aren't cucks, they're literally shills that are paid to post here and create the illusion of support for Trump.

Very similar to the way Israel uses propaganda teams to generate support.

Attached: 185je0g.png (788x644, 132K)

Shut the fuck up Sven

Attached: JIDF.jpg (1271x2097, 837K)

>Childless liberal larps as conservative
Too many times

Ann will have your people unironically genocided.

I wonder what dirt they got on her. Must be a doozy, even worse than whatever McCain had on Graham.

he was going to declare a national emergency either way you fucking npr rejects.

I want this giraffe-neck bitch to throat my long nigga dick

From the same article
>What risks are involved in coming forward to sponsor a child from ORR custody?

The risks involved in this process will depend on the individual circumstances of the proposed sponsor. For some people, such as U.S. citizens, there is often very little risk in this process and great reward through helping and protecting a vulnerable child. But for other proposed sponsors and their household members, the risks may include the following:
>DHS could use the information obtained through the sponsorship process to start deportation proceedings against the sponsor and/or household members who do not have legal status or are alleged to have violated their legal status. DHS can also arrest and detain people in immigration custody who are placed into deportation proceedings.
>For people with a prior deportation order, DHS could use information obtained through the sponsorship process to arrest and quickly deport the person. In this situation, the person would have no opportunity to see an immigration judge.
>The government could use information obtained through the sponsorship process to bring criminal proceedings against certain people if the government believes they have violated criminal laws, such as for illegally reentering the country after deportation, or helping another person (including a child) come to the United States without permission. This could include an investigation during which the government asks questions about how the child came to the United States and whether the sponsor knew the child was coming.

Attached: 1537036729200.jpg (886x591, 153K)

>Trump jewed US
Whoever could have predicted that?

Attached: Trump - Salute to Israel parade.jpg (1420x946, 90K)

She's a self promoter pushing blackpills. She's terrible for this country.

>calls me migapede
>calls me fucking idiot
>doesn’t know ORR shares and reports illegal immigration status with other agencies to initiate removal proceedings
Kek nice try MIGA kike

Since you need help with reading comprehensio, I’ll help you out.
From your link and what you posted:
>custody of unaccompanied immigrant children after they are apprehended by immigration authorities. ORR works to find a “sponsor,” often a parent or other family member, to release the child to while the child goes through his or her immigration court process. ORR is not a law enforcement agency, but it works with law enforcement agencies including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) when it considers proposed sponsors.
>>>>works with law enforcement agencies including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) when it considers proposed sponsors.

The bill says none of the $1.3billion can be used to deport. Bill does not say other funding and standard funding cannot be used to deport. Also, HHS/ORR set policy internally and report illegals sponsoring other illegals with other agencies:

The ICING on the cake, from your same link:
>ORR collects about the proposed sponsor and other adults in the household includes place of birth, country of citizenship, “alien registration number,” and copies of government identification documents. This type of information could be used against a proposed sponsor or household member who is not a U.S. citizen to initiate removal proceedings (hereinafter referred to as “deportation proceedings”) or to deport that person.

Attached: 315BBE30-562B-4C82-B466-456B0491829D.jpg (682x900, 115K)

TRUMP IS A TRAITOR

Attached: image.jpg (960x724, 159K)

kek, your getting lynched last

Attached: 1539119826182.png (573x509, 173K)

"Open Borders Amnesty" Trump is bad for this country, you piece of shit. Fuck you.

>this is who Jow Forums shilled for

>>What happens to a child when their sponsor is deported?
>In some cases, ORR will work with the sponsor before the child’s release to create a “sponsor care plan,” which talks about who would take care of the child in the event the sponsor is deported or otherwise becomes unable to take care of the child. If there is no “sponsor care plan” or in case that plan falls through, the sponsor could also create a family emergency plan that would cover who would take care of the child(ren) in the event that the sponsor was deported or otherwise unavailable. See CLINIC’s emergency planning guide for tips on how to put together such a plan.

ORR literally reports illegal immigration status and they begin proceedings for deportation against sponsors

She's a hypocrite. She's also a race traitor. Don't trust any woman in power

Attached: 04D4ACC1-11FD-460E-AACF-8ABE800B9473.jpg (320x313, 35K)

Yep. We’re fucked. I’m full Nazi/KKK white supremacist now.

She will be president.

vulture.com/2015/07/ann-coulter-on-her-role-in-sharknado-3.html

Attached: sharknado.png (1192x872, 331K)

More like that's the guy whose daddy's money paid the Jow Forums shills that got Trump elected.

Attached: Kushner - Forbes.jpg (960x1259, 180K)

Wow, the shills are really going on all out. This is another one in the shill playbook "she's a woman@@22@1112 DERR HERR EDERRRR!!!" Add that to the "herr derr she's a tranny herrr derrrr nigger fucker derrrrrrrr"

NEWSFLASH. AMNESTY DON IS THE ULTIMATE RACE TRAITOR AND DESTROYER OF THE WHITE RACE.

OPEN BORDERS AMNESTY DON WILL BE PRIMARIED IN 2020 BY ANN COULTER. MIGA SHILLS WILL BE HANGING THEMSELVES.

Some of them, yes. Others are indeed braindead cultists

Yeah no. Lots of grassroots support for Trump. Globally. What happens if you only have the shill team six you saw with Schulz and the MEGA tards. They were a total, massive failure and he lost in record numbers. Despite a 150 million budget.

The bill he signed now protects them from deportation, you plebbit fucking morons

Where does it say that?
>congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-joint-resolution/31/text

Section 224
twitter.com/JessicaV_CIS/status/1096042992668946432

>Here's a gem from the spending bill. Section 224 (a) says that ICE may not remove any sponsor or *potential sponsor* or *member of a household* of a UAC. That's de facto sanctuary for anyone near a UAC. Ridiculous. 30-40% of MS-13 arrests have been UACs.

This is "Director of Policy Studies at Center for Immigration Studies."

You are a MIGA dickriding faggot. Kill yourselves.

>Yeah no. Lots of grassroots support for Trump.
Lol dude every Trump supporter I know knows he sold us the fuck out.

Serious question--how fucking stupid do you think we are? Trump literally signed the goddamn omnibus saying he would never do that again. Then he signs a literal open borders bill with an amnesty that will end up being one of the largest in history.

It is actually amazing you Kushner pieces of shit are still on here. It is truly amazing to me.

> The media has taken to reporting on who follows who on twitter

Why do they demand respect again?

>discord tranny!!!
>le kushner shill
Jow Forums is nothing but shills shilling shills at this point. pure cancer

There was never ever any proof that JIDF posted here at all. I used to see them pop up on Facebook when Israel was in the news and their bullshit is unmistakable, they'd stick out like a sore thumb here, they always push the same points which boil down to the ole "If the pallies put down their weapons there will be peace, if Israel puts down its weapons, Israel will be destroyed".
They are always on point and very obvious, you can still see them on reddit and twitter whenever Israel pops up in the mainstream consciousness.
People endlessly bleating about JIDF here were just implying that because a thing exists, all things that they do not like are that thing.
And while they were doing that, Folks like Richard Mercer probably harnessed Jow Forums raid culture as free labour for mainstream political parties.
Hilarious as fuck desu senpai

There's no arguing with these people. They're in shut it down mode over at Alamo/Kushner/Parscale psyops central.

Ann needs to fuck this guy up. If we can't primary Trump and put up an immigration hawk like Ann, we're going to get Kamala or "Tear the wall down" Beto in 2020, and that's really, truly it forever. Ann is our last chance. It is imperative that we primary Trump.

shes a loud mouth twat, she always has been. Q is a fucking lame joke. And so is Ann.

Not wasting my time talking to you further you cocksucker. I do this for free because I don't want America to turn into Brazil. You aren't going to waste my time and energy arguing about who's the shill. My reality is Trump supporters, and they know what's up. You're a piece of shit enabling employee of the scam artist traitor motherfucker. You deserve the rope.

oh, hey, another (1) attacking Ann! Wow, so organic!

Trump faggots

> reeeeeeeeeeee Coulter posting is the new ANTIFA LARPing

FUCK OFF BACK TO r/t_d you fags Trump hasn't done shit

Attached: images (6).jpg (620x387, 25K)

MIGA tards sad and desperate.

foxnews.com/politics/dhs-official-border-security-bill-does-not-contain-amnesty-poison-pills

>That’s because it states that no funds may be used to detain or deport any "sponsor" or "potential sponsor" of an "unaccompanied alien child." It adds that even any "member of a household" of a "potential sponsor" is now immune from deportation.
>But a DHS official told Fox News that terms like "potential sponsor" have precise meanings in Department of Homeland Security regulations -- meanings that severely limit the number of people the budget keeps safe from deportation.>
>For example, to be a "potential sponsor" according to the DHS regulations, one must file significant paperwork -- such as showing ID (U.S. or foreign) and proof of residency. The adult applying must also submit documents about the child.
>Further, because the bill only applies to kids who are unaccompanied, it does not provide protection for those bringing kids into the US.
>That would significantly limit the number of people to whom the no-deportation provision applies.

>“We still have some serious concerns about the provision,” Chmielenski told Fox News. “It still protects these sponsors and/or relatives who make it into the US. That’s not a precedent we should be setting.”
>He noted that, despite the paperwork DHS demands of someone to become a “potential sponsor,” some might still try to game the system and that it could still encourage “unaccompanied” kids to be sent over the border.
This is your win, call me whatever you want.

long live queen ann!!!!

shes literally right too
i dont agree with her on a lot of issues but its undeniable that she
>supported trump, very early, and was roundly mocked for it
>actually held him to his campaign promises and rightfully got annoyed when he cucked out on every single one

which is why she makes magapedes so mad who just want to bend over for him because they're more concerned with PWNING LIBS than the state of their nation

Ann did nothing wrong.

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Ann is a coalburning tranny!!!!!!!

Attached: Secretary_Pompeo_Poses_for_Photo_With_Advisor_Kushner%2C_President_Trump%2C_Advisor_Ivanka_Trump_and (637x850, 161K)

Rule should be if you fuck up the attempted sponsorship you are imprisoned and deported, assets confiscated.

Do you know what sponsor ever means?

You fucking retards are buying into the PR spin instead of listening to the fucking legislators and experts on the bill. It has deliberate ambiguity in it for a fucking reason, YOU do not understand the law than the courts, legislators, and policy experts who interpret the law. I'm happy you feel warm and fuzzies from your 6d chess kikery but Trump just signed amnesty. Don't fucking believe it, it doesn't matter. It's happening anyways.

After all this bullshit Trump still REFUSED to acknowledge the fact that Israel has a wall paid for by US tax dollars.
Trump REFUSED to call out Schumer, Dems, and Republicans for supporting Israel's wall
Trump REFUSED to ask Schumer "why do you call our wall racist and medival when Israel has a wall? Are they racist and medival as well?"
Instead he ignored it like the kikepuppet faggot that he is.

>DHS, ICE and other organizations don't have their own legislators or policy experts so they don't fuck shit up doing whatever they're doing, whenever a new bill is signed into law
>inb4 PR spin
As I said before, you win.

Reminds me of him not using Bill Clinton's sexual predator's side in the debates against Hillary. He could have trounced her on that but cucked out.

IF NOT THEN SHE'S A WOMAN CANNOT TRUST A WOMAN AMNESTY DON IS A MAN WHICH IS WHAT COUNTS

>None of the funds provided by this Act or any other Act
>or any other Act

You don't understand what the legal system actually is. Enjoy the ride MIGA nigger.

Attached: 224.jpg (696x613, 95K)

>is illegal
>literally has entire set of fake IDs and docs for every possible scenario
>no way for authorities to verify as not in any system because illegal
>authorities must stop investigation once docs signed and fake IDs shown because law states cannot refer to ICE

yeah, so the goblins know how to game the system, and what's going to happen is they're going to send a kid to the border for every 10 illegals in a "family," because literally all you have to do is show your fake ID and sign some forms. They know the systems and abuse the shit out of them just like they will this.

And hilariously, this same law also cuts the nuts of ICE even if they did want to deport. Facilities cut and catch-and-release.

It's amazing what a piece of shit Trump is. The degree of backstabbing is truly unbelievable.

Shill posts are so obvious.

Literally, the MIGA pede defense is "b..b..but they have to sign some forms and show ID!"

Literally, all illegals do is show up with a fake ID and lead their entire lives using that. That is the status quo for them--fake IDs of all types. The key is, ONCE THEY PRESENT THE ID, THEY CANNOT BE REFERRED FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION. AND EVEN IF SOMEHOW THEY RAN THE ID RIGHT THERE, GUESS WHAT? THEY'RE ILLEGAL AND NOT IN THE SYSTEM.

>Reminds me of him not using Bill Clinton's sexual predator's side in the debates against Hillary.
???
He did use Bill sexual history against him.
In the 2nd debate he brought Bill's victims to the debate room.

He invited all of Bill’s rape acusers to one of the debates and sat them all front row. Pretty sure that counts.

Attached: Evil 2.jpg (638x450, 55K)

What a kike kum katcher

>The degree of backstabbing is truly unbelievable
Backstabbing yes. Unbelievable no.

Attached: Trump fellates Chabad for Kushner.jpg (640x400, 79K)

Chabad cum catcher

Attached: Jarvanka 2.jpg (995x881, 131K)

Fair enough. I can't remember which debate pic related is about, but he held back at first.

mic.com/articles/154994/trump-didn-t-mention-bill-clinton-s-sex-scandals-during-the-debate-because-of-chelsea#.oD8iHO8Xy

Bill Clinton has had it easy way after Trump got elected and only in the aftermath of the #MeToo shit did he have to explain himself. Trump could have destroyed both Clintons way back then. Also, she should have been locked up in 2017. He's failed to fulfil that promise too.

Attached: trump_billclinton_debate.png (743x506, 60K)

weird

Attached: jew vote donors.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)